Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →
CEMB → Forum → Welcome to the forum → Games! → Riddle

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Riddle

(Read 21192 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 3 4« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Riddle
     Reply #90 - March 13, 2012, 10:22 AM

the digits are in alphabetical order
     Reply #91 - March 13, 2012, 10:40 AM

Golden penguin for you!

"Nobody who lived through the '50s thought the '60s could've existed. So there's always hope."-Tuli Kupferberg

What apple stores are like.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8QmZWv-eBI
     Reply #92 - March 13, 2012, 11:11 AM

I'm bored, we need more!

"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor E. Frankl

'Life is just the extreme expression of complex chemistry' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
     Reply #93 - March 13, 2012, 11:14 AM

Why don't you post some?  Cheesy

"Nobody who lived through the '50s thought the '60s could've existed. So there's always hope."-Tuli Kupferberg

Reply #94 - March 13, 2012, 11:21 AM

I don't know any, and can't find any good ones.

I'll see if I can make up something

"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor E. Frankl

'Life is just the extreme expression of complex chemistry' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
     Reply #95 - March 13, 2012, 11:23 AM

An oldie but a goodie

A cowboy comes into town on Thursday stays three days and leaves on Thusday. How is that possible?

The more you take the more you leave behind. What are they?

You can carry it everywhere you go and it does not get heavy. What is it?

A few longer ones

A magician was boasting one day at how long he could hold his breath under water. His record was 6 minutes. A kid that was listening said 'that's nothing I can stay under water for 10 minutes using no types of equipment or air pockets!' The magician told the kid if he could do that he'd give him $10000. The kid did it and won the money. Can you figure out how?

Joe bets Tony $100 that he can predict the score of the football game before it starts. Tony agrees but loses the bet. Why did Tony lose the bet?

Reply #96 - March 13, 2012, 11:30 AM

Last one: The bet was to predict...and he Predicted Tongue

Reply #97 - March 13, 2012, 11:33 AM

cowboy comes into town on Thursday stays three days and leaves on Thusday. How is that possible?

I've come across this one before Tongue so i'll leave it.

A magician was boasting one day at how long he could hold his breath under water. His record was 6 minutes. A kid that was listening said 'that's nothing I can stay under water for 10 minutes using no types of equipment or air pockets!' The magician told the kid if he could do that he'd give him $10000. The kid did it and won the money. Can you figure out how?

The kid was a fish mutant Tongue

Erm, He said that the atmosphere is full of H2O vapour, so he's under water Tongue

Reply #98 - March 13, 2012, 11:37 AM

An oldie but a goodie

A cowboy comes into town on Thursday stays three days and leaves on Thusday. How is that possible?

Joe bets Tony $100 that he can predict the score of the football game before it starts. Tony agrees but loses the bet. Why did Tony lose the bet?

Or the last one could be Joe betted TONY Can predict the score, and tony couldn't, so he lost the bet.

Reply #99 - March 13, 2012, 11:38 AM

Last one: The bet was to predict...and he Predicted Tongue

Unless I misunderstood your answer, nope.

And the kid water one was on the right track, but not quite right.

Reply #100 - March 13, 2012, 11:41 AM

Unless I misunderstood your answer, nope.

And the kid water one was on the right track, but not quite right.

What i meant was, 'i bet i can make a prediction' so he made a prediction nothing to do with whether the prediction is correct or not.

Reply #101 - March 13, 2012, 11:42 AM

Ok, that's wrong.

Reply #102 - March 13, 2012, 11:42 AM

Or could be Joe predicted correctly and he won :/

Reply #103 - March 13, 2012, 11:45 AM

On the right track...check the wording of his prediction again.

Reply #104 - March 13, 2012, 12:00 PM

NO i must be patient

Reply #105 - March 13, 2012, 12:05 PM

Your thoughts?

Reply #106 - March 13, 2012, 12:10 PM

What happened to your riddle, I wanted to work it out.

Was it, shame?

Anyway, I just realised that the 'you carry it everywhere' one is quite bad, because it could be anything,  in this case it was 'your name'

Reply #107 - March 13, 2012, 12:14 PM

Well your riddles have to be solved firstly, unless you share all the answers. I have to stick to the rules, otherwise this will get messy. I'll post mine again later. (No, it wasn't shame)

Reply #108 - March 13, 2012, 12:15 PM

Ok ,well if no one takes an interest I'll post the answers in a few hours-none of them are that good anyway.

Reply #109 - March 13, 2012, 04:26 PM

-
    ahh got confused Tongue

Reply #110 - March 13, 2012, 04:27 PM

What is that a response to?

Reply #111 - March 13, 2012, 04:29 PM

Forget it Tongue

• Previous page 1 2 3 4« Previous thread | Next thread »
CEMB → Forum → Welcome to the forum → Games! → Riddle