Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: pakistani ex-muslims

(Read 28169 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: pakistani ex-muslims
     Reply #30 - October 17, 2011, 11:46 PM

The country was never yours or mine to begin with.  Cry

n = 0 : n + [1,1,1...]
     Reply #31 - October 18, 2011, 01:55 AM

I'm fucking ashamed of my country.

I am a Pakistani but since i became an atheist i now consider my country to be the one i live in. Canada. I was raised in Canada since i was 3 so it makes more sense to call it my country anyways.   

I just become a Pakistani when the cricket world cup is going on  dance

In my opinion a life without curiosity is not a life worth living
     Reply #32 - October 18, 2011, 09:18 AM

How many of you don't ever want to go back to Pakistan? I've heard nothing but horror stories from friends and family. Just seems to dangerous now...

"Live a good life. If there are god(s) and they are just, you will be rewarded based on virtue. If they're unjust, then you shouldn't want to worship them. If there are no gods, you will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of others."

-Re-interpretation of Marcus Aurelius
     Reply #33 - October 18, 2011, 01:18 PM

I just become a Pakistani when the cricket world cup is going on  dance

Even when the players take bribes?  Tongue
     Reply #34 - October 18, 2011, 07:29 PM

How many of you don't ever want to go back to Pakistan? I've heard nothing but horror stories from friends and family. Just seems to dangerous now...

I would love to go back. I have been almost a dozen times and I have close friends and wonderful memories of the place. There is a special romance about wandering the fields of your ancestors and breathing the clear air of small, village life; to long nights with nothing for entertainment but a sharp wit and some afghan hash, while the whole world is asleep around you and you are bathed in the stars.
    Not to mention the wonderfully liberal and artistic classes of Lahore, Karachi and Islamabad that should be the true beacon of the country.
    It truly is a tragedy that I'm not sure if I will ever feel comfortable returning there in my lifetime.

At evening, casual flocks of pigeons make
    Ambiguous undulations as they sink,
    Downward to darkness, on extended wings. - Stevens
     Reply #35 - October 19, 2011, 01:59 AM

There is a special romance about wandering the fields of your ancestors and breathing the clear air of small, village life; to long nights with nothing for entertainment but a sharp wit and some afghan hash, while the whole world is asleep around you and you are bathed in the stars.

That was beautiful.  Cry

"Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well."
    - Robert Louis Stevenson
     Reply #36 - October 19, 2011, 04:20 AM

Not to mention the wonderfully liberal and artistic classes of Lahore, Karachi and Islamabad that should be the true beacon of the country.
    It truly is a tragedy that I'm not sure if I will ever feel comfortable returning there in my lifetime.

I'd say Lahore would probably be the safest. I say that loosely though, cuz if the religious nutjobs won't get you, the criminal gangs will try to hold you for ransom.

"Live a good life. If there are god(s) and they are just, you will be rewarded based on virtue. If they're unjust, then you shouldn't want to worship them. If there are no gods, you will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of others."

-Re-interpretation of Marcus Aurelius
     Reply #37 - October 19, 2011, 09:22 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0WmCQ0JQzc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bsk6aiTNxes

Aalu Anday  Rascals .. they are promoting something obscene   ..put them in Jail for Blasphemy..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #38 - October 19, 2011, 08:37 PM

There is a special romance about wandering the fields of your ancestors and breathing the clear air of small, village life; to long nights with nothing for entertainment but a sharp wit and some afghan hash, while the whole world is asleep around you and you are bathed in the stars.

I don't buy this crap, sorry. My ancestors? As my nan migrated from India with her family and friends, I can say it is certainly not the land of my ancestors. That land has been bordered off from me, because of religion. Clear air? I guess you must enjoy the smell of cow/horse/goat shit especially since you said village life, and lets not forget the dirt that is so persistent amongst the air. I will also disagree on the notion of sharp wit, we are primarily a country full of uneducated religious victims. Nah, bro, nah, I have no love left for Pakistan.  Cry

Sorry, but just had to rant a bit. It ain't personal z10.

Reply #39 - October 19, 2011, 08:48 PM

Nah, bro, nah, I have no love left for Pakistan. Cry

Sorry, but just had to rant a bit. It ain't personal z10.

The fact you write that with a crying emoticon tells me something else  VHD ..

You do love the country but you are angry at it..  It could be the same with your nan., he may be in love with the present India but he was angry at it.. for whatever was the reason at that time...

would you be happy if whole Indian subcontinent all the way from Afghanistan to Bangladesh is like present US of A & Canada.. I mean traveled without Visa hassles ??

Reply #40 - October 19, 2011, 08:53 PM

I cry because I wish I could love it.

I still hope to return one day for good, I want to die there.

ETA: I see you edited the post. I would love for that to happen, but more importantly I would want the ideal of united nations. Something similar to the US. In all honesty though, I care little for the politics. I would much rather take religious freedom, and by that I mean eliminate all religions that don't have freedom

Reply #41 - October 19, 2011, 10:14 PM

I cry because I wish I could love it.

I still hope to return one day for good, I want to die there.

ETA: I see you edited the post. I would love for that to happen, but more importantly I would want the ideal of united nations. Something similar to the US. In all honesty though, I care little for the politics. I would much rather take religious freedom, and by that I mean eliminate all religions that don't have freedom

VHD.. don't worry.. 21st century will clean up lots of things..

well even this guy who used to preach during Musharraf rule left the country eatch him..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btJUtt-1WfU

well couple of years back  my good friend  Amar Khan wrote about Javed Ahmad Ghamdi  ., In fact Ghamdi debated Ali SIna in FFI...

Reply #42 - October 19, 2011, 10:29 PM

Yeah thread very mushkil hey par na. May very thora sam jee, jo lee kha hey ya ha. wacko
     Reply #43 - October 19, 2011, 10:38 PM

Yeah thread very mushkil hey par na. May very thora sam jee, jo lee kha hey ya ha. wacko

teek bool rahi Zaiba., yaha eay log bauthi mushkil baat karrahi...

can you understand this Zaiba

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp3PD2nx-WQ

Reply #44 - October 23, 2011, 01:45 PM

Well, you can visit there, as long as you are really smart about it. I visited during ramadan this time (eating while hiding in the bathroom.. Wink ) and staying indoors most of the time. The first night I went in, I heard multiple rounds of gun shots (each with 8 bullets) most probably shot in the air while I was at my sister's home. According to her family, this was the first time they ever heard something like that.

Other than that, meeting my nephews and nieces and sisters was one experience that made it totally worth it. I went only for a week, because I knew I would be on everybody's nerve about religion if I stayed any longer.. Cheesy

Admin of following facebook pages and groups:
    Islam's Last Stand (page)
    Islam's Last Stand (group)
    and many others...
     Reply #45 - October 24, 2011, 01:37 AM

Which city did you go visit, muddy?

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #46 - November 04, 2011, 05:24 PM

Karachi

and many others...
     Reply #47 - November 04, 2011, 06:48 PM

Shocked

You're crazy.

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #48 - November 04, 2011, 06:55 PM

Its the city I was born and raised in, and have family in..

and many others...
     Reply #49 - November 04, 2011, 07:10 PM

My mother said the exact same thing, and I gave her the same response I gave to you.  yes

Anyway, a week isn't that bad I guess. But still, I have no desire to enter a de-facto warzone.

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #50 - November 04, 2011, 07:13 PM

Well, if you don't have immediate brothers, sisters or parents living there, you can say that..

and many others...
     Reply #51 - November 05, 2011, 04:46 PM

This Bill is still in the senate and pending

Fuckin Hell

"I'm standing here like an asshole holding my Charles Dickens"

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
  • pakistani ex-muslims
     Reply #52 - September 10, 2013, 03:18 PM

Mujhay Mutaddin me shamil kren
    Shayad kisi majma men gina jaoon
     Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
     Wink Wink

If Allah is most merciful He should reveal His book unambiguous, complete (covering complete guidance for all time without need of any Hadith or Tafseer), easily and undoubtedly translatable to every language of world with a vivid sign of its proof from Him and its reach to every single human being.
  • pakistani ex-muslims
     Reply #53 - November 15, 2013, 01:52 PM

if i leave my family, then there's no way i can go back to pakistan...
    btw i was born in Sialkot
  • pakistani ex-muslims
     Reply #54 - November 15, 2013, 02:42 PM

^

yeah i got no plans on going back not even for a visit.

Because if I ever get  "outed" as an ex muslim somehow while in the country, I have relatives back there who would be more than willing to kill me as soon as they fond out.

Even in the best case scenario if they didn't kill me I'd be forced to stay in Pakistan and not leave.

And in that country there is no chance of the police or government protecting an apostate.

In my opinion a life without curiosity is not a life worth living
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »