Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Left Islam? why? cos he/she disagrees and dislikes some fabricated hadiths?

(Read 3506 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Left Islam? why? cos he/she disagrees and dislikes some fabricated hadiths?
     OP - August 21, 2012, 12:10 AM

Quran is free of any defects or mis, While Hadiths are not.
    There are many weak hadiths and some are false or fabricated hadiths.

Within the Hadith, Muhammad is reported to have forbidden his followers from writing down anything he said, with the exception of the Revelation he received from Angel Jibril, the Quran.[6][7] After Muhammad's death, Omar is also reported to have stated that he had desired to write down a collection of the prophet's sayings, but refrained for fear of the Muslims choosing to abandon the teachings of the Quran in favor of the Hadith.[8]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Hadith

Why I’m mentioning this?
    I have seen many ex-Muslim left Islam because they disagree or they dislike some fabricated hadiths, not only that, but I have seen many of them in this forum are using these hadiths to attack Islam.

• Re: Left Islam? why? cos he/she disagrees and dislikes some fabricated hadiths?
     Reply #1 - August 21, 2012, 12:21 AM

There are many weak hadith and some are false or fabricated hadith.
    There are many weak, false, fabricated hadith. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Hadith

Hi Alotaibi .. Good to see you back., Yap you are riot ., Quran has no defects hadith is full of defects ..

but..but what is defect Alotaibi?  how do you define it?? can you give some examples from hadith and Quran??

Why I’m mentioning this?
    I have seen many ex-Muslim left Islam because they disagree or they dislike some fabricated hadith, not only that, but I have seen many of them in this forum are using these hadith to attack Islam.

I know ex-Muslims are hot heads with pot belly ., Yap people are crazy to use hadith to attack Islam., they should learn to attack it with Quran...

anyways you do have a point..

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Re: Left Islam? why? cos he/she disagrees and dislikes some fabricated hadiths?
     Reply #2 - August 21, 2012, 05:38 AM

Cheesy
    if hadith is full of defects, written down by sahabah, what's make qran doesn't ?, of course if I wrote a book what is written is always right for me,   the question is what's make it right for the reader ?
     Reply #3 - August 21, 2012, 06:04 AM

Quran is free of any defects or mis...

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
     Reply #4 - August 21, 2012, 08:32 AM

Great, another muslim who thinks he can convince us that we are wrong.

"I'm standing here like an asshole holding my Charles Dickens"

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
     Reply #5 - August 21, 2012, 09:15 AM

Great, another muslim who thinks he can convince us that we are wrong.

Nooooooooo  finmad finmad., Now you are manking me mad Cato.,     Alotaibi  is not just a Muslim., He well educated well read and a scholar of hadith and Quran Cato.,  on that let me read a verse

Ohyeee Cato.. Go cater something and stop talking about allah god words...

You have no chance of convincing Alotaibi.,  "Quran is NOT WORD OF ALLAH/GOD" but Alotaibi has great chance of convincing all you infidels, apostates, idolators, zebras  that Quran is word of Allah..the God that looks after all the planets.. billions of them in the universe .. all the species of this earth..  So don't ever question those who are the  master of Qur'an and hadith.

well  I am angry,  so that is why what allah said to me just now.,

Thoba..thoba ., now you guys are  forcing me to read real Quran .  let me read it

And let me give you the link of my friend who will educate you,  why Islam is so good and what it teaches.   You Specially Ex-Muslim men and women    finmad finmad       and And read my favorite chapter from Quran   AT-TAHRIM (BANNING, PROHIBITION)..  finmad finmad  Those verses in that chapter-66 clearly proves to me that this book is indeed word of allahgod..

Off course verses like these from various chapters of Quran
    Ta Seen Meem.[Al Quran ; 28:1]

Ta Seen, [Al Quran ; 27:1]

Ta Seen Meem [Al Quran ; 26:1]

Ta Ha. [Al Quran ; 20:1]

Kaf Ha Ya Ein Sad. [Al Quran ; 19:1]

Alif Lam Ra. [Al Quran ; 15:1]

Alif Lam Ra. [Al Quran ; 14:1]

Alif, Lam, Mim, Ra. [Al Quran ; 13:1]

Alif Lam Ra.[Al Quran ; 12:1]

Alif Lam Ra.[Al Quran ; 11:1]

Alif Lam Ra.[Al Quran ; 10:1]

Alif Lam Meem Sad.[Al Quran ; 7:1]

Alif Lam Meem.[Al Quran ; 3:1]

Alif Lam Meem.[Al Quran ; 2:1]

also clearly proves it is word of allahgod.  Indeed such words are  the signs of  Book of wisdom from allahmighty

On the way   let me also write some Quran like stuff here., It is just allah told me to scribble something in this thread..

Ohyee!.. False believers of Allah
        Allah knows.. what is in your heart"
        Allah knows..
        "when a false believer is hurt,
        then you start believing Allah"
        And you say we are with you. "We are with Allah"

Allah know., You Liars
        "when help from your Lord comes, they will surely say:
        "Indeed, we were with you"
        but After time passes .
        ..you transgress Allah commands.. and.. you forget Allah
        .. You  Lairs.. Cheaters and Rascals "..

a Seen Meem
        Kaf Ha Ya Ein Sad.
        Alif Lam Ra ..
        .Doom ....Dam... DoooomM  .KhaboomM....
        Meem... dum..dum
        ..Ta Ha....
     Alif Lam Mim
     Faa' Qaaf.

Incidentally that last verse   "Faa' Qaaf" was  revealed by allah to our   friend Hassan dear Cato.. Now go cater.. STOP TALKING & INSULTING  to Scholars like  Alotaibi finmad finmad

with best wishes  to you guys
    yeezevee

Reply #6 - August 21, 2012, 09:33 AM

Of course the Quran has no mistakes in it, since it's not a mistake to beat your wife at all, it's just very natural. 

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #7 - August 21, 2012, 09:55 AM

Yeah, it's easy to say the Quran is inerrant and infallible if you happen to blindly and unconscionably agree with every ridiculous, defunct or outright immoral precept or arbitrary value judgment written in it.

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
     Reply #8 - August 21, 2012, 10:45 AM

Nooooooooo  finmad finmad., Now you are manking me mad Cato.,     Alotaibi  is not just a Muslim., He well educated well read and a scholar of hadith and Quran Cato.,  on that let me read a verse

Ohyeee Cato.. Go cater something and stop talking about allah god words...

You have no chance of convincing Alotaibi.,  "Quran is NOT WORD OF ALLAH/GOD" but Alotaibi has great chance of convincing all you infidels, apostates, idolators, zebras  that Quran is word of Allah..the God that looks after all the planets.. billions of them in the universe .. all the species of this earth..  So don't ever question those who are the  master of Qur'an and hadith.

well  I am angry,  so that is why what allah said to me just now.,

Thoba..thoba ., now you guys are  forcing me to read real Quran .  let me read it

And let me give you the link of my friend who will educate you,  why Islam is so good and what it teaches.   You Specially Ex-Muslim men and women    finmad finmad       and And read my favorite chapter from Quran   AT-TAHRIM (BANNING, PROHIBITION)..  finmad finmad  Those verses in that chapter-66 clearly proves to me that this book is indeed word of allahgod..

Off course verses like these from various chapters of Quran also clearly proves it is word of allahgod.  Indeed such words are  the signs of  Book of wisdom from allahmighty

On the way   let me also write some Quran like stuff here., It is just allah told me to scribble something in this thread..  
    Incidentally that last verse   "Faa' Qaaf" was  revealed by allah to our   friend Hassan dear Cato.. Now go cater.. STOP TALKING & INSULTING  to Scholars like  Alotaibi finmad finmad

with best wishes  to you guys
    yeezevee

Since when did the word "muslim" become an insult, He is a muslim, isnt he? Quite uncalled for to go argy bargy on this one, Dont you think?

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
     Reply #9 - August 21, 2012, 10:55 AM

Since when did the word "muslim" become an insult, He is a muslim, isnt he?

That is a very simple point., and don't try that on road calling a guy who appears to be a Muslim

"Yoo  Muslim., can you please tell me the way to this address"?

No time to answer in detail Cato.. but I will   on that..

Quite uncalled for to go argy bargy on this one, Dont you think?

no ..nop..nope..nope.... kato kaelin

Hmm that guy can replace brad pitt  in many ways..

Reply #10 - August 21, 2012, 10:55 AM

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3qkm9a/

"I measured the skies, now the shadows I measure,
    Sky-bound was the mind, earth-bound the body rests."
    [Kepler's epitaph]
     Reply #11 - August 21, 2012, 11:10 AM

That is a very simple point., and don't try that on road calling a guy who appears to be a Muslim

"Yoo  Muslim., can you please tell me the way to this address"?

No time to answer in detail Cato.. but I will   on that..
    no ..nop..nope..nope.... kato kaelin

Hmm that guy can replace brad pitt  in many ways..

Such a confused man Grin

Reply #12 - August 21, 2012, 11:38 AM

Ta Seen Meem.[Al Quran ; 28:1]

Ta Seen, [Al Quran ; 27:1]

Ta Seen Meem [Al Quran ; 26:1]

Ta Ha. [Al Quran ; 20:1]

Kaf Ha Ya Ein Sad. [Al Quran ; 19:1]

Alif Lam Ra. [Al Quran ; 15:1]

Alif Lam Ra. [Al Quran ; 14:1]

Alif, Lam, Mim, Ra. [Al Quran ; 13:1]

Alif Lam Ra.[Al Quran ; 12:1]

Alif Lam Ra.[Al Quran ; 11:1]

Alif Lam Ra.[Al Quran ; 10:1]

Alif Lam Meem Sad.[Al Quran ; 7:1]

Alif Lam Meem.[Al Quran ; 3:1]

Alif Lam Meem.[Al Quran ; 2:1]

Who wouldn't be after reading verses like these ?  Lmao

.Doom ....Dam... DoooomM  .KhaboomM....

This makes some sense though. It appears to be a part of the mujahideen's marching song to scare the shit out of the infidels ! rofl rofl

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored !- Aldous Huxley
     Reply #13 - August 21, 2012, 01:36 PM

Yeah, the setting of the sun in musky waters, Angels hitting demons with shooting stars, beating ur women, owning slaves, Separating the earth from the sky, homophobia, Barriers between 2 seas that can't be transgressed, humans being made of clay, muscles forming after bones are all evidence of an inerrant book.

p.s: I forgot, Jins made of fire, LOL, how can u be made of something that is not an element, how can u be made of fire.

Reply #14 - August 21, 2012, 01:38 PM

Was the thing about Mo having a dream about a black woman and saying it's a bad omen in a Hadith?

"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor E. Frankl

'Life is just the extreme expression of complex chemistry' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
     Reply #15 - August 21, 2012, 01:43 PM

Hi Alotaibi .. Good to see you back., Yap you are riot .,

grin12 yeez you are brilliant!..
     Reply #16 - August 21, 2012, 01:45 PM

Of course the Quran has no mistakes in it, since it's not a mistake to beat your wife at all, it's just very natural.  

exactly..
     Reply #17 - August 21, 2012, 01:50 PM

Quran? Hadith? I never read any of those! All I wanted to do was drinking and whoring!

He's no friend to the friendless
    And he's the mother of grief
    There's only sorrow for tomorrow
    Surely life is too brief
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »