Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Hello fom Weston-super-Mud

(Read 2227 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Hello fom Weston-super-Mud
     OP - September 06, 2011, 01:59 AM

Hi folks. I'm not an ex-muslim, although one of my cousins is. She married a Turkish bloke and the treatment she received at his hands is what led me to dislike Islam enough to start reading more about it.
    I started off by posting rebuttals on youtube videos, and have the honour of having abusive comments posted to me on one of my sock-puppet accounts by Anjem Choudary himself   piggy
    I eventually found myself at Jihadwatch, and despite my distaste at the overt christian-ness of the place (I am quite strongly atheist), I participated for a while, but backed off when I saw just how frothingly rabid they are.  Eventually I bumped into here, and after reading the forums for a while, felt the overall tone of the place justified in my change of direction.

I've been driven mad trying to prove my sanity
  • Re: Hello fom Weston-super-Mud
     Reply #1 - September 06, 2011, 02:03 AM

nice bro, can we see what anjem chod-rey said to you?  cool2

Yeah an I am super ugly, I can't even beat my chest am too skinny and when I roaaar to attract women, they laugh at me, because it sounds like a girl screaming. I can't even attract any bitches!  Cry

Reply #2 - September 06, 2011, 02:06 AM

I can't remember the email address for the account now, but it was the usual "you infidel pigs will see the truth when you're burning in hell" type threat grin12

Reply #3 - September 06, 2011, 02:13 AM

The scariest of all threats one can threaten an atheist with - God's wrath. :shudders:

"That it is indeed the speech of an illustrious messenger" (The Koran 69:40)
     Reply #4 - September 06, 2011, 02:15 AM

Welcome. Don't confuse xenophobes with sincere critics of Islam. Have a pig. piggy
     Reply #5 - September 06, 2011, 02:24 AM

Thanks Abood that piggy will make some fine bacon sandwiches   grin12,

I try to be open minded with people, hence ducking out of JW, but I do get rather annoyed by the massively increasing number of men with big beards with shalwar kameezes on dragging niqabis behind them here.

And yes Alex.. tell me I'm going somewhere I'm pretty sure doesn't exist  Cheesy

Reply #6 - September 06, 2011, 02:30 AM

Welcome to the forum Mr Sanity, have a rabbit!  bunny

I'm sure you'll find CEMB to be more suited to your open minded tastes. Have fun here, and enjoy the conversations.  Afro

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #7 - September 06, 2011, 02:43 AM

Also every new member here must disclose their sex, age, sexual orientation and number of sexual partners in last 90 days as well as their views on universal jewish conspiracy and willingness to pay monthly due to the secret eternal society of followers of Mani (shares paypal account with me).

Reply #8 - September 06, 2011, 02:51 AM

Also every new member here must disclose their sex, age, sexual orientation and number of sexual partners in last 90 days as well as their views on universal jewish conspiracy and willingness to pay monthly due to the secret eternal society of followers of Mani (shares paypal account with me).

Male. 29 (for the 10th time),
    straight, 0,
    Universal conspiracy is of course entirely true, everything bad in the world is cos of da jooz!*
    Monthly fee had better be in the region of £0.00 or i may not be able to afford it  Smiley

*May contain hint of sarcasm in this part of my post

Reply #9 - September 06, 2011, 03:01 AM

Cool. I'm 29 only for the fifth time, uncle. Oh and what you said about the people who killed God's son was completely unacceptable. Feel free to start your own threads or annoy others by posting irrelevant youtubes and hadiths on their threads. It's halal.

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »