Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
April 16, 2024, 07:25 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: TheRationalizer Vs Sam Shamoun

(Read 4514 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • TheRationalizer Vs Sam Shamoun
     OP - September 04, 2011, 06:27 AM

>From here: http://www.answeringmuslims.com/2011/08/muhammads-flat-earth.html

Hi Sam

I suggest we take it in turn to post, and that we keep each post to a single point if possible.  In each post we can answer the question asked by the other person, and at the end pose our own question in return.  If the other person does not address the question to our satisfaction we need to agree that simply saying "You did not answer my question" is insufficient, we must agree to explain WHY the question has not been answered.

Seeing as it was Numbers 31:17-18 we were discussing when you blocked me from your facebook account and subsequently deleted all of my comments I shall use that as my first question.

(Numbers 31:17-18) Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18 but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

Could you explain to me in what way is virginity an acceptable method for determining whether or not someone deserves to die?

I await my promised humiliation and destruction.  Or as I like to call them "introduction to new ideas" Smiley

PS: Please refrain from typing in capital letters.

Or preferably you could spend 5 minutes downloading and installing Skype and we could do this face to face, just as you initially challenged me to.

I don't come here any more due to unfair moderation.
    http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=30785
  • Re: TheRationalizer Vs Sam Shamoun
     Reply #1 - September 08, 2011, 03:34 PM

It seems this isn't going to happen after all.

Not only does Sam want to debate with me in the comments section of someone's blog, but he also will only debate with me in the comments section of THAT POST in that blog where other people can interrupt rather than in a new post on the same blog where only he and I can comment and the audience cannot heckle Cheesy

May as well delete it.

I don't come here any more due to unfair moderation.
    http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=30785
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »