Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 06:51 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 28, 2024, 06:41 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 27, 2024, 01:26 PM

New Britain
April 27, 2024, 08:42 AM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 02:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 05:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 08:53 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: Idle Thoughts

(Read 62729 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 3 4 56 7 ... 13 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Idle Thoughts
     Reply #120 - October 12, 2013, 11:44 PM

My mum said I was born a rebellious teenager. Poor woman.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • Idle Thoughts
     Reply #121 - October 12, 2013, 11:57 PM

Bet she would have been surprised if you'd been born a busty teenage japanese girl.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
  • Idle Thoughts
     Reply #122 - October 13, 2013, 12:04 AM

Least I'd be in England. Can you imagine if was born in Japan? Any day I wasn't molested by a tentacled monster would be a good day for me.

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
  • Idle Thoughts
     Reply #123 - October 13, 2013, 08:23 AM

Things to be grateful for.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
  • Idle Thoughts
     Reply #124 - October 13, 2013, 02:16 PM

I for sure was not cut out to be a 'muslim' 'man', I take the opposite(equally as dumb) view that yes people this is my girlfriend, aint she great/hot. Model, let us call her Soraya, well Soraya used to say are you sure this dress to short - No baby, why?  - Cos my last boyfriend was forever pulling down my dress, so I am nearly the opposite of purdah (not a dogger).

International travel?

And for some people not talking and not going out is par for the course as businessmen. So, I know this was on the thread, but before I forget, he wasn't rich/older, he must have been fit as fuck?

You know, if someone was trying to tug down my skirt, they would end up under my feet, because my skirt goes to the top of my shoe. That would be hilarious.

• Idle Thoughts
     Reply #125 - October 13, 2013, 05:17 PM

Who are you asking about?

I was asking about your husband.

I am my own worst enemy and best friend, itsa bit of a squeeze in a three-quarter bed, tho. Unhinged!? If I was a dog I would be having kittens, that is unhinged. Footloose n fancy free, forced to fit, fated to fly. One or 2 words, 3 and 3/thirds, looking comely but lonely, till I made them homely.D
  • Idle Thoughts
     Reply #126 - October 13, 2013, 05:18 PM

Anime has basically convinced me everyone in Japan is either a teenage girl or a monster.

Japan is WEEEEIIIIRRRRRDDD. They have some fucked up traditions.

I am my own worst enemy and best friend, itsa bit of a squeeze in a three-quarter bed, tho. Unhinged!? If I was a dog I would be having kittens, that is unhinged. Footloose n fancy free, forced to fit, fated to fly. One or 2 words, 3 and 3/thirds, looking comely but lonely, till I made them homely.D
  • Idle Thoughts
     Reply #127 - October 13, 2013, 05:22 PM

Yeah, and the rest of the world is normal. Cheesy

• Idle Thoughts
     Reply #128 - October 13, 2013, 05:39 PM

The rest of the world is not normal but Japan's shit just gets brushed under the carpet. The incest, now I am not too sure about this but -some- Japanese have weird traditionas of sleeping with kids, the fact that you could buy schoolgirl knickers from kiosks, hentai - the Japanese are virtaull the only ones, I guess, always big eyes and big tits on twelve year old bodies and rich Japanese families with wayward or no sons will adopt a clever dude from somewhere, make him their son and then marry him to his siter i.e their daughter.

• Idle Thoughts
     Reply #129 - October 13, 2013, 05:40 PM

Anyone else have a problem with sitting on chairs/stools of most fabrics that have been recently vacated and the heat is still emanating from the seat - don't like sitting on them.

• Idle Thoughts
     Reply #130 - October 13, 2013, 05:42 PM

Ahh, Japan. The world would be so boring without you.

• Idle Thoughts
     Reply #131 - October 13, 2013, 05:53 PM

The rest of the world is not normal but Japan's shit just gets brushed under the carpet.

How is a web full of hentai "Japan's shit just brushed under the carpet"?

• Idle Thoughts
     Reply #132 - October 13, 2013, 06:02 PM

The notion that men can get turned on and have a wank to a cartoon with the objects of fantasy being to all intent and purposes a young girl with huge boobs and inviting open legs, is that well known? Men know. I have never met women who can. And Oz, this is just from whispers, that I have picked this stuff up, a little digging who knows.

Anyways, Oz not prepared to fight it a big deal, in case people say it's you who wants to buy schoolgirls knickers(used) from kiosks. Men are fucked everywhere, which leads to women being fucked too.

• Idle Thoughts
     Reply #133 - October 13, 2013, 06:04 PM

I could tell you a story about used knickers, but it'd probably start another thread war like the doggy style one. Cheesy

• Idle Thoughts
     Reply #134 - October 13, 2013, 06:09 PM

It wouldn't.

• Idle Thoughts
     Reply #135 - October 13, 2013, 06:10 PM

Might do. Never know on this site. Roll Eyes

• Idle Thoughts
     Reply #136 - October 13, 2013, 06:46 PM

I was asking about your husband.

Which one? The last one?

• Idle Thoughts
     Reply #137 - October 13, 2013, 06:48 PM

The last one? Bump it playa! dance

• Idle Thoughts
     Reply #138 - October 13, 2013, 07:00 PM

Which one? The last one?

You looking for number three? Lol

• Idle Thoughts
     Reply #139 - October 13, 2013, 07:03 PM

The last one? Bump it playa! dance

You are funny. But no, it's not that interesting. Muslim girls do not date. Muslim men get to divorce easily. I did Iddah (waiting period before divorce) and all, and no luck. It's not my say. If I was dating AND had multiple marriages, that would be interesting.

• Idle Thoughts
     Reply #140 - October 13, 2013, 07:14 PM

Very interesting. I would hope for a book AND film Smiley

• Idle Thoughts
     Reply #141 - October 13, 2013, 07:30 PM

Deal. When the book comes out, you get a copy.

• Idle Thoughts
     Reply #142 - October 13, 2013, 07:31 PM

Signed first edition?

• Idle Thoughts
     Reply #143 - October 13, 2013, 07:36 PM

Sure. Since it will probably be the only edition, that will be really easy.

• Idle Thoughts
     Reply #144 - October 13, 2013, 07:43 PM

I want to be in the book.

• Idle Thoughts
     Reply #145 - October 13, 2013, 07:47 PM

I want to be in the book.

Oh, so sorry. It's non-fiction.

• Idle Thoughts
     Reply #146 - October 13, 2013, 07:47 PM

All the better.

• Idle Thoughts
     Reply #147 - October 13, 2013, 07:49 PM

All the better.

But then you have to be real.

• Idle Thoughts
     Reply #148 - October 13, 2013, 07:55 PM

I laugh as I right this, the first thought that come to mind was - I am real, I am the real deal. Which was the working title for the movie. But now, I better shut up before I embarrass myself.

• Idle Thoughts
     Reply #149 - October 13, 2013, 08:03 PM

I laugh as I right this, the first thought that come to mind was - I am real, I am the real deal. Which was the working title for the movie. But now, I better shut up before I embarrass myself.

So then I publish you in the book and you have to get your movie submitted. Is that a deal? November is national novel writing month here. Since you are not here, you can make it into script revising month. My book will be ready in five years or so. I don't have nearly as much done as you. Since I have nothing done.

• Previous page 1 ... 3 4 56 7 ... 13 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »