Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Hungry inducing medication?

(Read 2058 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Hungry inducing medication?
     OP - August 21, 2011, 08:07 PM

Since I stopped doing cocaine and cut down on drinknig I can't binge it anymore. Normally if I did some cocaine for a few nights in a row I'd seldom eat mostly just drink mango juice. And then on the comedown like 3 days later I could binge eat a whole 8 inch pizza. I am like 8 stones and I am about 5.11 I weigh less then most girls. After I gave up the drugs I saw a sharp increase in my appetite for a few weeks, but now its gone, similarly I've also lost my libido too due to lack of food intake.

I'm not even eating when I wake up in the morning I have some tea and I feel sick, and I can't even eat pizzas or burgers the greasy makes me feeling sick, it is so annoying. I don't know what the fuck my body is playing at. It was more healthy on drugs. These days I hardly feel a heartbeat.

I want some advice on if there is any medication available which would increase my appetite don't want it to be Citalipram (that fucks my head up) or any other SSRI. No suggestion to smoking blunts.

Even the though of food makes me sick, apart form the though of oven chips or no greasy potato why the fuck do I have potato fetish. 

Basically I want to up on about 2 stones get my weight up to about 10 stones. Am getting blown around by the wind these days too much.
  • Re: Hungry inducing medication?
     Reply #1 - August 21, 2011, 08:33 PM

try eating a small piece of ginger when you feel you need to eat, but are not hungry.
    or drink some ginger tea, gingerale...  ginger helps increase one's appetite and also
    subdues feelings of nausea.  Also start slowly upping your water intake, let your body
    get used to be hydrated.  just a thought Smiley

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
    Helen Keller
     Reply #2 - August 21, 2011, 08:44 PM

try eating a small piece of ginger when you feel you need to eat, but are not hungry.
    or drink some ginger tea, gingerale...  ginger helps increase one's appetite and also
    subdues feelings of nausea.  Also start slowly upping your water intake, let your body
    get used to be hydrated.  just a thought Smiley

Thanks. Yeah I don't drink much water, don't really feel thersity unless am having sex.
     Reply #3 - August 21, 2011, 08:49 PM

also mint is good to help improve the appetite, so if you have any mint tea,
    that may help too.

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
    Helen Keller
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »