Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: 5 strongest arguments against the Quran - debate challenge for all?

(Read 125244 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 7 8 910 11 ... 15 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: 5 strongest arguments against the Quran - debate challenge for all?
     Reply #240 - August 31, 2011, 07:48 AM

so you do hate his posts.

They have a certain something about them.

wtf? I only insult those who insult me. Also, I really hate those who are only interested in conversing with Muslims (or belivers in general) only because they need to pretend that they are smarter, more sophiticated, self-righteous beings compared to believers. Those I have no problem of walking all over them.  

Your skills in conjuring up enemies that you aren't actually facing really are rather enviable. Are you quite sure you're not a psychic?

Now you're supposedly oozing class and sophitication.... very enviable.

Are your reading skills deficient? I give you not one, but two compliments, and you act like I've done something unmentionable in your breakfast. Stop flirting with me, brother. It's haram.

Good riddance.

LOL

As you might have inferred, I've now changed my mind; your reply demands nothing less. I shall sit and blow you kisses through the aether with each post you type.

Think of it as an earthly reward for your defence of heaven.
     Reply #241 - August 31, 2011, 08:10 AM

@ toor

They have a certain something about them.

i agree.

Your skills in conjuring up enemies that you aren't actually facing really are rather enviable. Are you quite sure you're not a psychic?

your question contradicts your assertion, so now i'm not even sure i can answer that question (how can one be psychic, when they're imagining fake enemies? perhaps i misunderstood, and therefore i'll hold my breath until i get a clarification).

Are your reading skills deficient? I give you not one, but two compliments, and you act like I've done something unmentionable in your breakfast. Stop flirting with me, brother. It's haram.

yes, sometimes i am, but this question is probably best addressed to yourself. My *compliment* was in return to your compliments. Or do you think calling someone classy and sophiticated offensive? What did you have for breakfast? I swear I done nothing unmentionable in your breakfast, brother.

LOL

As you might have inferred, I've now changed my mind; your reply demands nothing less. I shall sit and blow you kisses through the aether with each post you type.

Think of it as an earthly reward for your defence of heaven.

*YAWN* that's bad news for me... you already bore me.

A googolplex is *precisely* as far from infinity as is the number 1.--Carl Sagan
     Reply #242 - August 31, 2011, 08:16 AM

toor :   Are you quite sure you're not a psychic?

yes, sometimes i am  .

That is a wrong word there.. it should not be  psychic  for debunker.,   It should be "Psycho"...

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #243 - August 31, 2011, 08:32 AM

stop harassing me yeezevee, please.

A googolplex is *precisely* as far from infinity as is the number 1.--Carl Sagan
     Reply #244 - August 31, 2011, 08:50 AM

your question contradicts your assertion, so now i'm not even sure i can answer that question (how can one be psychic, when they're imagining fake enemies? perhaps i misunderstood, and therefore i'll hold my breath until i get a clarification).

A psychic's job is to see things that are not there. You've done admirably so far.

yes, sometimes i am, but this question is probably best addressed to yourself. My *compliment* was in return to your compliments. Or do you think calling someone classy and sophiticated offensive? What did you have for breakfast? I swear I done nothing unmentionable in your breakfast, brother.

Oh dear.

You didn't call me classy and sophisticated. You said I "supposedly oozed" it. I thought nuance was all to masters of rhetoric? And to penners of apologias, for that matter. I was clearly misinformed.

To answer your other question: Jordan's Fruit and Nut cereal. As God would have to be especially petty to remotely place unmentionables in my cereal at your request, I shall remain thankful that you found such things beneath you.

*YAWN* that's bad news for me... you already bore me.

See? Now there's the master rhetorician I was told to expect. *MWAH*
     Reply #245 - August 31, 2011, 03:21 PM

Jesus this thread is on fire!

Debunker why do you love God?

What evidence do you have that God exists?

wtf? I only insult those who insult me. Also, I really hate those who are only interested in conversing with Muslims (or belivers in general) only because they need to pretend that they are smarter, more sophiticated, self-righteous beings compared to believers. Those I have no problem of walking all over them.

Like toor was pointing out - which you don't seem to be able to comprehend - you seem to think you're able to deduce people's 'true' intentions and personalities, solely through text in an internet thread. You don't have access to tone or body language.

And you're not 'walking all over anyone' dude - bitchy comments on an internet forum aren't as devastating as you seem to imagine... seriously.

(Skip to 7:28 and watch till the end - I hope you watch it debunker, it's in relation to the statement of yours that I quoted.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe8KzXEsT04
     Reply #246 - August 31, 2011, 05:19 PM

@ dude

Debunker why do you love God?

no time to explain.

What evidence do you have that God exists?

Creation, to me, is ample evidence for the existence of the Creator God.

Like toor was pointing out - which you don't seem to be able to comprehend - you seem to think you're able to deduce people's 'true' intentions and personalities, solely through text in an internet thread. You don't have access to tone or body language.

that's probably true.

And you're not 'walking all over anyone' dude - bitchy comments on an internet forum aren't as devastating as you seem to imagine... seriously.

i didn't say i was walking over anyone. And bitchy comments aren't meant to be devastating, only insulting.

(Skip to 7:28 and watch till the end - I hope you watch it debunker, it's in relation to the statement of yours that I quoted.)

not interested.

Reply #247 - August 31, 2011, 05:21 PM

@ toor

like i said, i'm already bored.

Reply #248 - August 31, 2011, 06:23 PM

That was a waste of time and energy.  015
     Reply #249 - August 31, 2011, 06:27 PM

You should have listened to him in the first place and you would have saved that time and energy Wink

Little Fly, Thy summer's play
    My thoughtless hand has brushed away.

I too dance and drink, and sing,
    Till some blind hand shall brush my wing.

Therefore I am a happy fly,
    If I live or if I die.
     Reply #250 - August 31, 2011, 06:31 PM

You should have listened to him in the first place and you would have saved that time and energy Wink

LOL. You're right.
     Reply #251 - August 31, 2011, 06:31 PM

@ toor

like i said, i'm already bored.

Aww, diddums. *mwah*
     Reply #252 - August 31, 2011, 07:36 PM

5 strongest arguments against Quran/Islam:

1) Shahadah
    2)Salat
    3)Zakat
    4)Fasting in Ramadan
    5) Hajj

When truth is hurled against falsehood, falsehood perishes, for falsehood by its nature is bound to perish.
     Reply #253 - August 31, 2011, 07:44 PM

That was a waste of time and energy.  015

and you didn't expect that?

Reply #254 - August 31, 2011, 07:45 PM

Wise, wise fly!

Reply #255 - August 31, 2011, 07:57 PM

Arabic, like any human language, is imperfect and I don't think I ever heard anyone saying it was perfect.

So Allah is a crappy communicator because he doesn't have the good sense or can't be bothered to use a more advanced/sophisticated/effective method of delivering his message whilst at the same time allowing for the free will & the test of his creation.
    Don't tell me- it's coz he can't be asked coz we (his creation) are nothing but a speck of dust on a pale blue dot & it don't really matter coz he can do what he likes & if we happen not to comprehend this final message coz allah couldn't be bothered to use a better vehicle or mode of communicating ,then we might all burn in hell for eternity but who gives a shit coz allah is all powerful/all mighty & if he can't be bothered then that's up to him.
    This allah sounds like a bit of a prat & if he can't be bothered then nor can I be too bothered about his silly message.

When truth is hurled against falsehood, falsehood perishes, for falsehood by its nature is bound to perish.
     Reply #256 - August 31, 2011, 07:58 PM

^^^ buzz off, kid.

Reply #257 - August 31, 2011, 08:01 PM

Hello there debunker. Greetings. Was reading through the thread & didn't think you were online to respond. Hence I did not say Hello. What makes you think I'm a kid?

Reply #258 - August 31, 2011, 08:10 PM

i don't, your little rant made me conjure up images of this nature:

Reply #259 - August 31, 2011, 08:15 PM

So Allah is a crappy communicator because he doesn't have the good sense or can't be bothered to use a more advanced/sophisticated/effective method of delivering his message whilst at the same time allowing for the free will & the test of his creation.
    Don't tell me- it's coz he can't be asked coz we (his creation) are nothing but a speck of dust on a pale blue dot & it don't really matter coz he can do what he likes & if we happen not to comprehend this final message coz allah couldn't be bothered to use a better vehicle or mode of communicating ,then we might all burn in hell for eternity but who gives a shit coz allah is all powerful/all mighty & if he can't be bothered then that's up to him.
    This allah sounds like a bit of a prat & if he can't be bothered then nor can I be too bothered about his silly message.

Also bear in mind that allah communicated in a language which has no P or G sound…
     Reply #260 - August 31, 2011, 08:16 PM

Lol! I'm mature enough not to take that too seriously. If you can't be bothered to respond to what I said then tell me this? Why are you so convinced that there is a creator & that he is the Allah of Islam? Is there a thread you can point me to where you anwer that question with anything remotely rational or convincing? Why am I not convinced by it- please do some dawah on me coz I want to believe it but there's nothing solid, nothing of any real substance to convince me.

Reply #261 - August 31, 2011, 08:22 PM

Lol! I'm mature enough not to take that too seriously.

good for you.

If you can't be bothered to respond to what I said then tell me this? Why are you so convinced that there is a creator & that he is the Allah of Islam? Is there a thread you can point me to where you anwer that question with anything remotely rational or convincing?

can't be arsed in pointing you to any direction.

Why am I not convinced by it- please do some dawah on me coz I want to believe it but there's nothing solid, nothing of any real substance to convince me.

LOL! do you really think I give a fuck what you belive or don't believe? I'm here for fun discussions.... responding to rants is no fun for me. sorry.

Reply #262 - August 31, 2011, 08:24 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykKNC6NjgMc
     Reply #263 - August 31, 2011, 08:27 PM

^^^ lol! that was fun to listen to... thanks!

Reply #264 - August 31, 2011, 08:27 PM

Also bear in mind that allah communicated in a language which has no P or G sound…

Afro  Yeah- he couldn't be bothered. You would of thought he would have made more of an effort since it's the final revelation which applies to all mankind for the remainder of it's existence. I tell you something- I'd never give Allah a job in marketing/promotion or sales. He couldn't sell water in the middle of a desert.

Reply #265 - August 31, 2011, 08:32 PM

I'd never give Allah a job in marketing/promotion or sales. He couldn't sell water in the middle of a desert.

sig-worthy!  Cheesy Afro

"Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so." -- Bertrand Russell

Baloney Detection Kit
     Reply #266 - August 31, 2011, 08:32 PM

LOL! do you really think I give a fuck what you belive or don't believe? I'm here for fun discussions.... responding to rants is no fun for me. sorry.

What sort of mickey mouse muslim are you? It's your duty to do dawah. I want to buy what your selling. Your a crap salesman just like Allah. You're a mickey mouse muslim:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYybBnXmsY8

Reply #267 - August 31, 2011, 08:40 PM

@ sapien

What sort of mickey mouse muslim are you? It's your duty to do dawah. I want to buy what your selling. Your a crap salesman just like Allah. You're a mickey mouse muslim:

hey, fucktard. what gives you the wrong idea that i would hesitate for a second to spit right in betwen your crossed eyes, if you insult me? don't do that again, unless you want more of this trash talk.

Reply #268 - August 31, 2011, 08:49 PM

Lol! Now! Now! Calm down now. Take a few deep breaths. Sticks & stones may ..........
    It's not an insult. It's an opinion based on observation which you have not refuted or explained what makes me wrong in my assumption that you're a mickey mouse muslim. It's freedom of expression. Can't you take it on the chin or at least explain why it's bullshit? Anyway, I'm bored of this discussion. Adios!

Reply #269 - August 31, 2011, 08:54 PM

Lol! Now! Now! Calm down now. Take a few deep breaths. Sticks & stones may ..........
    It's not an insult. It's an opinion based on observation which you have not refuted or explained what makes me wrong in my assumption that you're a mickey mouse muslim. It's freedom of expression. Can't you take it on the chin or at least explain why it's bullshit? Anyway, I'm bored of this discussion. Adios!

i do believe in freedom of expression too, and that's why i would shower you with my piss (figuratively speaking, of course) whenever i don't like your exercising your freedom of expression, capiche? (i.e. i would trade insults with you, anytime of the day).

• Previous page 1 ... 7 8 910 11 ... 15 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »