Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 12:02 PM

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Enemies Not Allies: The Far-Right

(Read 17911 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 3« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Enemies Not Allies: The Far-Right
     Reply #60 - August 17, 2011, 07:48 PM

Of course, we should all hope for better. But as I said, he views the unwavering mission he undertakes as a virtue, and he doesn't seem like the kind of person receptive to a shading of his worldview.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #61 - August 17, 2011, 09:58 PM

From Twitter...

Quilliam
    Leftist bloggers from @hurryupharry blog now in running debate with lunatics from @jihadwatchRS. Worth checking out. http://t.co/zFMSWQK

Robert Spencer
    @QuilliamF @hurryupharry Not that either of you would have the guts for a real debate. Cowards.

Quilliam
    Robert Spencer of @jihadwatchRS says we r afraid of debate. We've debated Islamist and far-right nuts b4. & if u want debate, bring it on.

Robert Spencer
    @QuilliamF You've debated Islamist and far-right nuts -- so what? I am neither, but set it up, and I'll be there.

Reply #62 - August 17, 2011, 10:09 PM

Robert Spencer seems genuinely oblivious to the resonance of his support for the EDL.

If you don't want to get tagged as far-right, don't consort with, or support, bigoted, thuggish, street fighting ex football hooligans, saturated with far-right bigots. An expectation of scrupulous care in the alliances formed when you enter the public space and seek to influence opinion is perfectly reasonable, and a failure to exercise that care, has some consequences as far as you are perceived.

The EDL was transparent from the very beginning, despite the rhetoric that some of their leaders used - the most generous thing that can be said about any advocacy or support for them, if any subsequent repudiation is genuine, is that it would involve a level of gullibility that is shocking in its negligence.

God is Love.

Reply #63 - August 17, 2011, 10:34 PM

Robert Spencer
    @QuilliamF You've debated Islamist and far-right nuts -- so what? I am neither, but set it up, and I'll be there.

Gangsta. cool2

Formerly known as Iblis
     Reply #64 - August 18, 2011, 07:52 PM

Our old friend Ansar al-Zindiqi decided to stick the last boot in:

Ansar al-Zindiqi | August 17, 2011 6:41 PM | Reply
    No surprises out of this for me personally. We at FFI have dealt with this man’s dishonesty and subterfuge for years. He and and his current crew at the Council of Ex-Muslims forum basically self-immolated in their own depravity a couple of years ago. The best historical parallel for what happened over at the CEMB is when the Cult Awareness Network was bought out by the Church of Scientology. It’s not the same but there are striking similarities.
     Reply #65 - August 18, 2011, 07:59 PM

Nice to know Zindickhead is still a disgusting and utterly delusional borderline psychopathic shit.

"In battle, the well-honed spork is more dangerous than the mightiest sword" -- Sun Tzu
     Reply #66 - August 18, 2011, 08:03 PM

Do you know what he is referring to about Scientology?
     Reply #67 - August 18, 2011, 08:10 PM

I presume he's referring to an organisation that used to monitor and scrutinise cults and organisatons that engaged in religious brainwashing. I think I read it a few times, or at least I remember spending time reading a website that focussed on that.

He's saying they were bought out by the church of Scientology. I don't know if thats true. Presumably to silence scrutiny of them. The connection between that and coem is only decipherable in his dark, paranoid and fevered imagination with a torch and translator. Presumably he is comparing coem with the church of Scientology consuming a truth-telling beacon of light he identifies with.

Better add a psychiatrist to the tools we'll need to navigate and decipher his reasoning and aggrieved imagination with.

God is Love.

Reply #68 - August 18, 2011, 08:14 PM

Do you know what he is referring to about Scientology?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cult_Awareness_Network

"In battle, the well-honed spork is more dangerous than the mightiest sword" -- Sun Tzu
     Reply #69 - August 18, 2011, 08:32 PM

@Billy - If that's what he means, then all I can say is  wacko

@RR - Thanks. I can't believe this was allowed to happen! A cult bringing down an organisation that exposed cults - then buying it up and pretending it's doing the same job.

So is Zindiqi saying we brought down FFI and are pretending to do the same job - but are really doing the opposite (promoting Islam) - Damn! He's discovered guys - what we gonna do?

Reply #70 - August 18, 2011, 08:45 PM

Who gives a fuck what he's saying? Dude's certifiable. Makes Pamela Geller look like a rock of sober, well-reasoned analysis by comparison.

Reply #71 - August 18, 2011, 09:05 PM

A sure sign of craziness is meaningless hyperbolic statements nailed to a paragraph like a kid's wood shop project. Oh damn we self immolate in our depravity. Time to put down the bottle, stop the meaning sex and find Jesus. Party is over.

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
    My political philosophy below
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwGat4i8pJI&feature=g-vrec
    Just kidding, here are some true heros
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBTgvK6LQqA
  • Previous page 1 2 3« Previous thread | Next thread »