Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 14, 2024, 05:54 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: New Ex muslim

(Read 7676 times)
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • New Ex muslim
     OP - August 04, 2011, 11:35 AM

So i posted on here a few months ago, as someone who was unsure about Islam, and was looking for thnkyu answers and I just wanted to  say for those who are interested that I am no longer Muslim, and I think this site and the people here will be able to help me cause so far I've only been able to tell 1 of my good friends.
    Aisha
  • Re: New Ex muslim
     Reply #1 - August 04, 2011, 11:38 AM

Welcome Aisha, have a turnipovich

People will try to welcome you with parrots, but parrots poo, and turnips don't. If you are wise you will choose team turnip.

No seriously, welcome back, and welcome to being mentally freer.

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #2 - August 04, 2011, 11:40 AM

Smiley Thank you
     Reply #3 - August 04, 2011, 11:47 AM

Hey welcome again Aisha

My name’s Musivore, and I’m the resident creep  Kiss You can call me Musi  Wink

I’ve just read your intro back: It’s been almost a year since you were last here, fill us in on your journey? How’s Uni going?

Hi
     Reply #4 - August 04, 2011, 11:59 AM

Hey, welcome again. How's life as an apostate? And despite Berberella you deserve the  parrot

Religion is organized superstition
     Reply #5 - August 04, 2011, 12:11 PM

Hey welcome again Aisha

My name’s Musivore, and I’m the resident creep  Kiss You can call me Musi  Wink

I’ve just read your intro back: It’s been almost a year since you were last here, fill us in on your journey? How’s Uni going?

Hi Musi, I know its been long but I think I needed that time to sort my head out. Ive stopped wearing a headscarf and abaya for a few months now and it feels great plus it really helped in feeling less shy in uni so thats a plus. I just finished my 1st year with a 2.1 so quite happy about that even though I know it only gets harder
     Reply #6 - August 04, 2011, 12:12 PM

Hey, welcome again. How's life as an apostate? And despite Berberella you deserve the  parrot

Lol thanks for the parrot, I prefer this little guy bunny
     Reply #7 - August 04, 2011, 12:32 PM

Hi Musi, I know its been long but I think I needed that time to sort my head out. Ive stopped wearing a headscarf and abaya for a few months now and it feels great plus it really helped in feeling less shy in uni so thats a plus. I just finished my 1st year with a 2.1 so quite happy about that even though I know it only gets harder

No, it gets easier. Most people are too pissed or stoned in their first years to get anywhere near a 2:1. They then tend to get their heads down, and do a little better in the last two years. But you seem to have hit the ground running  Afro

Hope you don’t mind me asking, but how is your mum? How is your family taking it in general that you have changed a little?

Hi
     Reply #8 - August 04, 2011, 12:33 PM

Welcome to the forum Aisha, one of the most common and my favourite name i have been coming across. Smiley.

"I'm standing here like an asshole holding my Charles Dickens"

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
     Reply #9 - August 04, 2011, 01:59 PM

No, it gets easier. Most people are too pissed or stoned in their first years to get anywhere near a 2:1. They then tend to get their heads down, and do a little better in the last two years. But you seem to have hit the ground running  Afro

Hope you don’t mind me asking, but how is your mum? How is your family taking it in general that you have changed a little?

Well thanks good to know it gets easier  Wink. My mum is doing well shesjust started new treatment and its working relative well. Hmm my whole family situation is a bit messed up seeing as my parents split up just before the new year and im not in contact with my ad anymore so he hasnt actually seen my 'new look' but my mum and siblings arent too fussed as a whole we were never a really reliigious family just my dad, but i guess my mum can still be quite cultural
     Reply #10 - August 04, 2011, 02:01 PM

Welcome to the forum Aisha, one of the most common and my favourite name i have been coming across. Smiley.

Thanks, I've found that my whole name (Aisha Khan) is in fact a bit too common in London but hey what can u do, maybe I'll change it one day wacko
     Reply #11 - August 04, 2011, 02:07 PM

Welcome back Ayesha. parrot

I'm Zaiba the resident flirt and the most awesome member here. (obviously) grin12

Well done for passing your first year of uni  hugs with a great pass. Afro may I ask what subject you are studying? Smiley

Hope you stick around for longer this time round.  hugs
     Reply #12 - August 04, 2011, 02:08 PM

choose team turnip.

Don't. Do. It.

Reply #13 - August 04, 2011, 04:27 PM

Welcome back Ayesha. parrot

I'm Zaiba the resident flirt and the most awesome member here. (obviously) grin12

Well done for passing your first year of uni  hugs with a great pass. Afro may I ask what subject you are studying? Smiley

Hope you stick around for longer this time round.  hugs

Hi Zaiba, I've been reading some of your posts, very interesting  Wink
    Im studying International Relations so its quite a cool course, better than your standard British politics.
    I am planning on sticking around this time, I guess I just stopped coming on here last time because I was confused about whether I should be here but now I know for sure  grin12
     Reply #14 - August 04, 2011, 04:30 PM

Hehehe, now why would you go through the trouble of reading my posts?! Tongue

Glad to know you'll be sticking around, I mean obviously it'll be much easier seeing as you all have the wonderful me. yay .. ehehe Tongue International Relations sounds very interesting. grin12
     Reply #15 - August 04, 2011, 04:31 PM

Welcome back Aisha - never mind turnips and parrots, here's song just for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNol39IKNNs
     Reply #16 - August 04, 2011, 04:35 PM

Welcome Aisha...
    Hassan, welcome back too ... I can't see the song from work, but is it Aisha's song by outlandish??

Teach us to care and not to care / Teach us to sit still.
    What do we live for; if it is not to make life less difficult to each other
    You are the music while the music lasts.
    T.S.Eliot
     Reply #17 - August 04, 2011, 04:44 PM

No, it's the one by Cheb Khaled.

Welcome  parrot

19:46   <zizo>: hugs could pimp u into sex

Quote from: yeezevee
    well I am neither ex-Muslim nor absolute 100% Non-Muslim.. I am fucking Zebra

Reply #18 - August 04, 2011, 04:46 PM

Welcome Aisha...
    Hassan, welcome back too ... I can't see the song from work, but is it Aisha's song by outlandish??

It's French  Smiley

Religion is organized superstition
     Reply #19 - August 04, 2011, 04:47 PM

Welcome Aisha...

It's the original by Cheb Khalid. Outlandish's version is not as good imho.
     Reply #20 - August 04, 2011, 04:50 PM

I liked the outlandish version Smiley

Teach us to care and not to care / Teach us to sit still.
    What do we live for; if it is not to make life less difficult to each other
    You are the music while the music lasts.
    T.S.Eliot
     Reply #21 - August 04, 2011, 05:00 PM

Hi Aisha! (a newbie welcoming another  Wink )

The song Aisha by Cheb Khalid was a huuge success in France back in the days
     Reply #22 - August 04, 2011, 05:23 PM

welcome

will u be changing ur name now Tongue.. as aysha is probably the 2nd most famous muslim woman of all time
     Reply #23 - August 04, 2011, 05:38 PM

Hi and welcome Aisha Smiley

I love your beautiful name and if I had had a daughter I was going to name her Aisha. Smiley
     Reply #24 - August 04, 2011, 05:40 PM

^^ when i hear the name aysha.. the image that comes to my mind is that of a 54 year old molesting and taking advantage of a 9 year old girl

i wouldn't wanna associate my child with that, no offence to the thread starter
     Reply #25 - August 04, 2011, 05:42 PM

Because that's really relevant...
     Reply #26 - August 04, 2011, 07:06 PM

^^ when i hear the name aysha.. the image that comes to my mind is that of a 54 year old molesting and taking advantage of a 9 year old girl

i wouldn't wanna associate my child with that, no offence to the thread starter

Most of the females i have known with the name "Aisha" personally are hot.

Also not personally like this one

"I'm standing here like an asshole holding my Charles Dickens"

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
     Reply #27 - August 04, 2011, 07:59 PM

Good luck with your newfound apostasy Aisha123, and welcome to the forums!  bunny

This is one of the only forums I can think of set up to help support people like us who have left Islam. You ar in the right place, so have fun here!

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #28 - August 05, 2011, 12:07 AM

Really I love my name its what my mum chose for me and as she was a recent convert at the time she didnt necessarily know the history behind it. Anyway my dad wanted to call me some long ass TP name so I'm glad aisha trumped it
     Reply #29 - August 05, 2011, 01:09 AM

Welcome, Aisha!

"Beauty is truth, truth beauty," - that is all
            Ye know on earth, and all ye need to know.

- John Keats
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »