Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Grooming of young white girls

(Read 51129 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 4 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Grooming of young white girls
     Reply #30 - August 03, 2011, 11:32 AM

I tell you billy., what will happen  when those girls grow up and realize how they got exploited by these idiots is., They will  hate Asians, they Hate Islam, They hate Muslims and they join EDL type organizations.And... and..  if there is an English guy who gets upset with these rogues and what they are doing.,  what he will do is he will act like that Norwegian brutal nut case...  

Which is happening, as I said the EDL are increasing in that town.  I know a few of the members, met them when I was out once.  Even know what pub they meet up at as my friend used to work there.  Her sister and her sister's boyfriend started to lean towards EDL thinking so I took them both of fb and don't speak to them anymore.

Told my friend I would punch her sister if I saw her again so she keeps us apart. 

But yes, things where she lives are actually becoming kind of hostile.  As a result of general racism and excuses like this.

To be fair, my confession is that I was nowhere near legal when I had sex for the first time.  yet my white partner was 27yrs old.  It's not just asian's that do this.  Its individuals.  And the silly girls who don;t understand what is happening.

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #31 - August 03, 2011, 11:33 AM

Most girls who are sexually active are sexually active with boys of their same age group. Men in their twenties doing this is just a menace to society - its paedophilia.

You should talk to your friend. You are right to be angry.

Its not paedophilia - that is attraction to prepubescent children, 12-14 yr old's generally are pubescent therefore the law changes slightly in regards to that, - more like statutory rape than paedophilia. In my opinion it should be more of a sliding scale than it is like in NL, where in that range (12-16) its regarded as statutory rape if the age gap is wide enough.
     Reply #32 - August 03, 2011, 11:36 AM

OK, its hebephilia or ephebophilia technically speaking.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #33 - August 03, 2011, 11:36 AM

Its not paedophilia - that is attraction to prepubescent children, 12-14 yr old's generally are pubescent therefore the law changes slightly in regards to that, - more like statutory rape than paedophilia. In my opinion it should be more of a sliding scale than it is like in NL, where in that range (12-16) its regarded as statutory rape if the age gap is wide enough.

http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=4829.0

There are other terms other than pedo for description too.   yes

Reply #34 - August 03, 2011, 11:37 AM

OK, its hebephilia or ephebophilia technically speaking.

Another term?   mysmilie_977

Reply #35 - August 03, 2011, 11:41 AM

Link there report Prince Spinoza .,  Yes white males may  do it.,  But  they don't do it because they are Muslims and   they don't do  that with the mentality that these girls are white trash,  unlike these Asian HEREOS..

And these men do it because they're Muslims? Where is that report? Besides, what does it really matter why a white male would do it and why an Asian male would do it. The result is equally despicable.
     Reply #36 - August 03, 2011, 11:45 AM

PS, here's an article by Julie Bindel from 2007, when the issue was first being talked about, that discusses some of the things at play. It is an incendiary issue, Bindel covers it well and without hysteria.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article2538090.ece

Another one from last years

http://standpointmag.co.uk/features-december-10-gangs-girls-and-grooming-the-truth-julie-bindel-asian-gangs-pimps-rotherham

This subject has to be handled with care, no doubt about it.

For me, she makes a good point in her conclusion:

These gangs will be allowed to operate with impunity if we deny their existence in some sort of twisted attempt to be anti-racist and culturally sensitive. Some people, including many white liberals, are loath to admit what it is going on. If we do not tackle the problem head-on, and work together to combat this dreadful abuse of children, the only beneficiaries will be the extremists. 

In other words, a reluctance to tackle it in the past, or a fear or inhibition from doing it openly, tended to exacerbate the problem and make it even more incendiary.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #37 - August 03, 2011, 11:49 AM

I’m not sure how prevalent it is in other towns, or which groups are the biggest perpetrators, but it does go on a fair bit in the town I live near.

My wife is a social worker there, and she deals with many children who are affected by this. It all sounds incredibly sad, because the victims often see themselves as being in loving relationships with their abusers. This could perhaps be due to a lack of love in any other aspect of their young lives, thus making them cling onto and cherish the attention that they do receive from these callous predators. What is most frustrating is that despite all the efforts by the social workers and the police, the victims often refuse to report or testify against their abusers. Worse still, they continue to return to their abusers, like an addict would to his crack, despite the best efforts of the authorities to provide safety and security for these young children.

Hi
     Reply #38 - August 03, 2011, 11:56 AM

yes  (I wish this stupid smiley didn't smile as it nodded)

You can't make a young girl see the reality of the situation.  When i was doing it so young, I thought I understood everything.  The social services called the police as I lived in a children's home, but I would just do as I pleased anyway.

Reply #39 - August 03, 2011, 12:18 PM

And these men do it because they're Muslims? Where is that report? Besides, what does it really matter why a white male would do it and why an Asian male would do it. The result is equally despicable.

We had a similar thread a while ago - do you recall?

Is it possible that because of misogynistic attitudes that are unfortunately so widespread in Islam, a lot of Muslim men see such girls as inherently less worthy hence there is a lack of inhibition towards this sort of 'grooming'?

Of course they do, but today's flavour of ice cream is Asian.

Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, South Korean, Best Korean?

Reply #40 - August 03, 2011, 12:23 PM

I think that while it wouldn't be far fetched to assume that it would make muslim abusers more likely to target white girls, it would, imo, be too much of a leap to argue that it would make the average muslim man more likely to be an abuser.
     Reply #41 - August 03, 2011, 12:39 PM

I think that while it wouldn't be far fetched to assume that it would make muslim abusers more likely to target white girls ...

^this
    It would probably be more accurate to say 'girls from non-Muslim background'.

... it would be too much of a leap to argue that it would make the average muslim man more likely to be an abuser.

That would probably be downright chauvinistic.
    If I remember correctly the stats show the exact opposite in fact; that male adults from Islamic background are less likely to be child abusers than general male UK population is. The data regarding this was posted somewhere in that other thread I mentioned, if I am not mistaken.

Reply #42 - August 03, 2011, 12:47 PM

Yeah that's what I was getting at. If you're going to give disproportionate media coverage to asian offenders... it's gonna seem disproportionately prevalent. It's unsurprising that I keep reading these in the dailymail, I think. Like, 'it's not just abuse, but they are abusing our girls'. Not much different to the Muslim belief that it's ok for us to marry their women, but they can't marry ours - minus the abuse of course...
     Reply #43 - August 03, 2011, 01:41 PM

yes  (I wish this stupid smiley didn't smile as it nodded)

You can't make a young girl see the reality of the situation. 

Exactly, they just need educating more about this kind of thing before they get to the age where it might be too late.

"The greatest general is not the one who can take the most cities or spill the most blood. The greatest general is the one who can take Heaven and Earth without waging the battle." ~ Sun Tzu

Reply #44 - August 05, 2011, 12:48 AM

I think that while it wouldn't be far fetched to assume that it would make muslim abusers more likely to target white girls, it would, imo, be too much of a leap to argue that it would make the average muslim man more likely to be an abuser.

that's a v sweeping generalisation imo. The abusers you're talking about come from a very specific community - namely, from the Azad Kashmiri community -originally from Mirpur region in Pakistani-controlled Kashmir. The issue isn't about Islam, but complex factors specific to this community, surrounding notions of clan loyalty, honour, etc.

In any case, i think discussions about the race/religion of the abusers detracts from the real issue of a failing social welfare system that allows extremely vulnerable people to be exploited and abused.
     Reply #45 - August 05, 2011, 12:52 AM

^What's a sweeping generalisation?
     Reply #46 - August 11, 2011, 09:37 AM

I find that seperating the actions of a muslim as because he's a muslim or just because he's a jerk are so difficult. When I see how muslim males in particular behave I can go in circles about why. I have encountered people of all religions and races who are equally nice/jerks so I don't think islam makes a person bad- what I find perposterous is however the way muslims can use islam/the quran to justify almost anything- as we have seen the quran is so ambiguous it can be translated to say anything one desires! When a person behaves in a 'bad' way they will naturally argue and throw in their logic to justify how/why they are actually right- what I find offensive is the way religious people use god as their reason and shut down any reasonable complaint against them with superior gesturing and comments like 'so you think you're smarter than god' and 'well god said so, who are we to deny the facts!'!!!!

I also feel that we as humans are still very unevolved and can't help but affiliate ourselves with those who are the most like us- as an indian (brown person) I'm more aware of other brown (indian/pakistani) people and what they do, I notice when they're bad and feel like they're 'letting us all down'- we're so much more critical of our own kind, arrogantly feeling as though we're better than them. I had a conversation recently with a white guy who was complaining about how terrible the white youth are and how much better the asians are. Nobody can hate a race as passionately as a person of that race!
     Reply #47 - August 12, 2011, 03:12 PM

It's more to do with a sort of cultural racism that south asians and middle eastern men exhibit than it is to do with religion. Combine this with modern chauvinist attitudes in gangsta rap and the result are these pigs. I've seen it (not as bad though) among Lebanese, Sikh and Pakistani men in Canada too. Same story with the Lebs out in Australia.

Our parents teach us from a young age that the local whites have no culture, no morals, no family bonds, no value whatsoever. Is it then any surprise that these men end up treating white women (or any woman outside of their immediate ethnic commnity) as pieces of meat to be exploited and used?

As crazy as he is Yeezee is right. Sure white guys fuck and exploit young girls too. But I know the mindset that a random sleazy white guy has is wholly different than the cultural racism that often accompanies an asian man doing that same thing.

Of course at the end of the day exploitation and grooming is what it is, regardless of motivation.

Formerly known as Iblis
     Reply #48 - August 12, 2011, 03:53 PM

Great, another thread on this cheery topic.

"In battle, the well-honed spork is more dangerous than the mightiest sword" -- Sun Tzu
     Reply #49 - August 12, 2011, 03:53 PM

^he's a rapist

Formerly known as Iblis
     Reply #50 - August 12, 2011, 03:57 PM

A white-girl rapist. yes
     Reply #51 - August 12, 2011, 03:58 PM

Only

And they're brown/black, not white.

"In battle, the well-honed spork is more dangerous than the mightiest sword" -- Sun Tzu
     Reply #52 - August 12, 2011, 04:01 PM

Reply #53 - August 12, 2011, 04:02 PM

That's an opossum. And it's ugly, I would never let my dick touch that.

Reply #54 - August 12, 2011, 04:03 PM

It's an albino raccoon. I hear they're real slutty.
     Reply #55 - August 12, 2011, 04:11 PM

It ugly

Reply #56 - November 23, 2011, 12:50 AM

There was a program on channel 4 on this "Britains sex gangs"  You might be able to catch it on the internet somewhere.

These charmers not only rape them over and over but they tell them if they talk they will rape their mothers and sisters too.
    Charming comment by one pakistani - "the tighter the hole the bigger the thrill"

Every one in the community blamed the girls not the men.

Charming comment by one rapists father :-" It is the fault of the girls parents - they did not bring her up right"

I wanted to scream at him "Why did you not teach your son not to take part in the gang rape of 13 year old girls?" But I guess this was not allowed. Bloody channel 4 pussy footing around, mustn't upset muslims/pakistanis. Chah!!!!
     Reply #57 - November 23, 2011, 01:05 AM

well lets hope all these guys get herpes!   finmad

Let THEM explain that to their future wives!

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
    Helen Keller
     Reply #58 - November 24, 2011, 08:24 PM

what can i say, i've been on the prowl

"The words that oscillate between nonsense and supreme meaning are the oldest and truest." - C.G. Jung
     Reply #59 - May 23, 2012, 05:49 PM

That's sad that your friend's cousin is targeted for grooming. I hope she knows the risk of STD and HIV.
  • Previous page 1 23 4 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »