Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
April 16, 2024, 07:25 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Grooming of young white girls

(Read 51147 times)
  • 12 3 4 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Grooming of young white girls
     OP - August 03, 2011, 09:52 AM

Have any of you noticed that a high number of cases of mainly Pakistani Muslim men grooming young white girls for sexual abuse have surfaced in recent months. There is almost a new case every month. What the hell is going on?

Take the Pakman challenge and convince me there is a God and Mo was not a murdering, power hungry sex maniac.
  • Re: Grooming of young white girls
     Reply #1 - August 03, 2011, 10:24 AM

Hi? Do I know you? Smiley
     Reply #2 - August 03, 2011, 10:25 AM

Hey Zaiba, I took your advice and am back on the forum

Take the Pakman challenge and convince me there is a God and Mo was not a murdering, power hungry sex maniac.
     Reply #3 - August 03, 2011, 10:26 AM

I'm glad you are. Smiley

But what's with the depressive threads? I'm trying to get out my depressive mood, not get worked up by it even more.
     Reply #4 - August 03, 2011, 10:27 AM

You need to listen to Joy Division, the ultimate depressive band but their lyrics are also cathertic

Reply #5 - August 03, 2011, 10:29 AM

Music is haram, and absolutely forbidden in Ramadan. Astaghfirullah.  whistling2
     Reply #6 - August 03, 2011, 10:32 AM

Of course,  forgive me sister for I have sinned in the holy month

Reply #7 - August 03, 2011, 10:33 AM

Eew you just called me sister. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy :

Yes you have indeed sinned, now go repent for your mistakes by getting yourself spanked. Cheesy
     Reply #8 - August 03, 2011, 10:37 AM

Is that a punishment or a reward?

Reply #9 - August 03, 2011, 10:37 AM

LOL, I knew you were going to say that.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
     Reply #10 - August 03, 2011, 10:39 AM

Gosh I'm soo boring and predictable. Anyway you have hijacked this thread, anything to say on the subject?

Reply #11 - August 03, 2011, 10:51 AM

Urm yeah I'm quite a thread hijacker nowadays.

I don't have much to say on topic other than the fact that I think it is absolutely horrendously disgusting and proves that Islam does not in any way prevent non marital sexual relations, but in fact allows it to happen in hushed tones because they can't accept the fact that covering a woman is not going to make a man a lesser sexual predator. In fact it allows men to have that excuse that they cannot control their sexual urges if white girls aren't covered properly .. Yeah that really explains why hijabis get raped, teased and misused just as much as those who do not cover themselves in a black cloth. Roll Eyes

furious
     Reply #12 - August 03, 2011, 10:56 AM

Yes. 

My freind lives in Aylesbury, which is rife with it as far as I am concerned.

Her cousin who is just about to turn 14, has been having sex with a few asian guys since her 13th birthday.

I have told my friend to report them because its statutory rape, but she won't.  Instead of seeing it as part of sexual grooming (since the guys are early 20's) that has let her cousin down this road, she sees it more as if it is her cousin's choice.

I see it a lot down there though.  Then again you also see a growing EDL division down there too, horses for courses sadly.

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #13 - August 03, 2011, 11:00 AM

This country is heading for disaster - you heard it here first

Reply #14 - August 03, 2011, 11:05 AM

What's worrying is that it's not only this country.
     Reply #15 - August 03, 2011, 11:06 AM

Yes.  

Her cousin who is just about to turn 14, has been having sex with a few asian guys since her 13th birthday.

I have told my friend to report them because its statutory rape, but she won't.  Instead of seeing it as part of sexual grooming (since the guys are early 20's) that has let her cousin down this road, she sees it more as if it is her cousin's choice.

I see it a lot down there though.  Then again you also see a growing EDL division down there too, horses for courses sadly.

Jesus Christ.

Your friend really needs to report it. I can't believe that she wouldn't.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #16 - August 03, 2011, 11:06 AM

I mean, social services, the cops need to know. Because if it isn't stopped, other girls will become victims.

God is Love.

Reply #17 - August 03, 2011, 11:11 AM

Jesus Christ.

Your friend really needs to report it. I can't believe that she wouldn't.

Most girls are sexually active where she lives from around that age.  13-15, some soner, some later, but sex at that age is not shocking for any of us, me neither.

No one listens to me though, my general anger means most of the time people think I am being OTT, like on this subject.  Anyway I told my friend, if I catch them together and get to see the group I will call police myself.

Reply #18 - August 03, 2011, 11:12 AM

Why don't you show her these reports? And you might as well report it to the police yourself, even confidentially if you don't want to get in the middle of this.
     Reply #19 - August 03, 2011, 11:16 AM

Most girls are sexually active where she lives from around that age.  13-15, some soner, some later, but sex at that age is not shocking for any of us, me neither.

No one listens to me though, my general anger means most of the time people think I am being OTT, like on this subject.  Anyway I told my friend, if I catch them together and get to see the group I will call police myself.

Most girls who are sexually active are sexually active with boys of their same age group. Men in their twenties doing this is just a menace to society - its paedophilia.

You should talk to your friend. You are right to be angry.

God is Love.

Reply #20 - August 03, 2011, 11:18 AM

What would be the point?  she just thinks I am a man hater.   Cheesy

Oh, and I am not worried about having my name involved, infact I am happy to.  But since her mum allows it and my friend allows it, I need to know who I am reporting first right?

I am heading over that way next weekend, the girl will be at the party I am going to, I will watch and see who is around her then.

Reply #21 - August 03, 2011, 11:19 AM

They're not allowed to allow it though.  They're breaking the law too.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #22 - August 03, 2011, 11:23 AM

My friends mum used to allow her 22 yr old boyfriend to sleep over when she was 14.  This is all very normal to them.

Not saying that makes it right, but it makes getting them to see the wrong of it, very difficult. 

Reply #23 - August 03, 2011, 11:23 AM

Yes.  

I have told my friend to report them because its statutory rape, but she won't.  Instead of seeing it as part of sexual grooming (since the guys are early 20's) that has let her cousin down this road, she sees it more as if it is her cousin's choice.

I see it a lot down there though.  Then again you also see a growing EDL division down there too, horses for courses sadly.

Why don't you show her these reports? And you might as well report it to the police yourself, even confidentially if you don't want to get in the middle of this.

What CEMB doing dear BerberElla  and what are you doing dear BerberElla??.... that 14 year old is your friend's cousin..   Put her in touch with CEMB and ask her to put those ASIAN scoundrels in touch with CEMB., A forum like this one can satisfy their sex, their religion, their appetite to knowledge  and their free time ., do what Zaiba is telling.,  Ask your friend to tell her cousin about CEMB along with a link to this thread..

with best regards
    yeezvee

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #24 - August 03, 2011, 11:24 AM

Good luck. If there is grooming of the kind that occured in Yorkshire and Lancashire going on, it needs to be stopped.

God is Love.

Reply #25 - August 03, 2011, 11:25 AM

Have any of you noticed that a high number of cases of mainly Pakistani Muslim men grooming young white girls for sexual abuse have surfaced in recent months. There is almost a new case every month. What the hell is going on?

I've noticed the reporting, but I'd like to see some official figures. It can seem far more prevalent than it is with disproportional media coverage. Surely white males do this too?
     Reply #26 - August 03, 2011, 11:26 AM

What CEMB doing dear BerberElla  and what are you doing dear BerberElla??.... that 14 year old is your friend's cousin..   Put her in touch with CEMB and ask her to put those ASIAN scoundrels in touch with CEMB., A forum like this one can satisfy their sex, their religion, their appetite to knowledge  and their free time ., do what Zaiba is telling.,  Ask your friend to tell her cousin about CEMB along with a link to this thread..

with best regards
    yeezvee

Err, no.

I give the link to people I believe are interested in this sort of place, but I know my freind and her family very well, none of them are interested in this stuff.  They don't even really follow the news.

It's a different sort of people yeez, who need a different sort of approach.

Reply #27 - August 03, 2011, 11:27 AM

I've noticed the reporting, but I'd like to see some official figures. It can seem far more prevalent than it is with disproportional media coverage. Surely white males do this too?

Of course they do, but today's flavour of ice cream is Asian.

Reply #28 - August 03, 2011, 11:28 AM

Good luck. If there is grooming of the kind that occured in Yorkshire and Lancashire going on, it needs to be stopped.

I tell you billy., what will happen  when those girls grow up and realize how they got exploited by these idiots is., They will  hate Asians, they Hate Islam, They hate Muslims and they join EDL type organizations.And... and..  if there is an English guy who gets upset with these rogues and what they are doing.,  what he will do is he will act like that Norwegian brutal nut case...  

Reply #29 - August 03, 2011, 11:31 AM

I've noticed the reporting .....Surely white males do this too?

Link there report Prince Spinoza .,  Yes white males may  do it.,  But  they don't do it because they are Muslims and   they don't do  that with the mentality that these girls are white trash,  unlike these Asian HEREOS..

• 12 3 4 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »