Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 18, 2024, 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: The punishment for not fasting

(Read 3443 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • The punishment for not fasting
     OP - July 30, 2011, 05:35 PM

A saheeh report which warns against not fasting was narrated by Ibn Khuzaymah (1986) and Ibn Hibbaan (7491) from Abu Umaamah al-Baahili who said: I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: “Whilst I was sleeping two men came to me and took my by the arm and brought me to a cragged mountain. They said, ‘Climb up.’ I said, ‘I cannot.’ They said, ‘We will make it easy for you.’ So I climbed up until I was at the top of the mountain. Then I heard loud voices. I said, ‘What are these voices?’ They said, ‘This is the howling of the people of Hell.” Then I was taken until I saw people hanging by their hamstrings, with the sides of their mouths torn and blood pouring from their mouths.’ I said, ‘Who are these?’ He said, ‘These are people who broke their fast before it was time.’” Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Mawaarid al-Zam’aan, no. 1509.

My goodness. For someone who doesn't need us to worship him, Allah sure has a lot of rage. I mean, this is a victimless crime if you can even call it a crime.
  • Re: The punishment for not fasting
     Reply #1 - July 30, 2011, 05:48 PM

You need a pretty sadistic mind to write down such things... Cheesy

Religion is organized superstition
     Reply #2 - July 30, 2011, 06:12 PM

thats crazy, I dont think that punishment could ever be justified let alone for breaking
    your fast early.
     Reply #3 - July 30, 2011, 06:15 PM

Exactly, what kind of sick bastard would right this sort of stuff? This is torture p0rn at its best, easily beats Salo, Cannibal holocaust etc.
     Reply #4 - July 30, 2011, 06:17 PM

But most importantly...

They said, ‘Climb up.’ I said, ‘I cannot.’ They said, ‘We will make it easy for you.’ So I climbed up until I was at the top of the mountain.

HOW did they make it easy for him? I don't get that detail ^_^'

Do not look directly at the operational end of the device.
     Reply #5 - July 30, 2011, 06:20 PM

And who were these two men who came to him and took him while he was sleeping?

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #6 - July 30, 2011, 06:22 PM

And who were these two men who came to him and took him while he was sleeping?

Groupies, obviously.

Do not look directly at the operational end of the device.
     Reply #7 - July 30, 2011, 06:46 PM

LOL Allah will also punish you for  having urine on your clothes !!

"its fashionable to be an ex Muslim these days"
     Reply #8 - July 30, 2011, 06:55 PM

Its stuff like this that makes muslims not to apostasize. Fear of Hell-fire

"I'm standing here like an asshole holding my Charles Dickens"

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
     Reply #9 - July 30, 2011, 07:48 PM

or it can have the other effect. when I was a kid  I never was a good Muslim because I thought there is no way you can avoid hell even if you were the most  pious ever so fuck it. seriously there's even punishments for having certain thoughts wtf

"Ours is the age which is proud of machines that think and suspicious of men who try to."
    هذا من فضل جدي
     Reply #10 - July 30, 2011, 07:52 PM

Kulay, were you like me and believed you were headed to hell no matter what?  I seriously could never visualise myself in heaven, only hell.

I think most of the torture in the quran is vile.  Its not just a mini punishment, oh no, it's got to be the most vilest cruelest form of torture mo could think up at the time.

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #11 - July 30, 2011, 11:55 PM

ya I did cuz if you go into details you get sins even for going into the bathroom with the wrong foot and crap like that  so its inescapable. If you listen to music  even once you get molten lead poured into your ears. The least amount of torture available in hell is 2 coals put on your feet that are hot enough to make your head boil. WTF!!

"Ours is the age which is proud of machines that think and suspicious of men who try to."
    هذا من فضل جدي
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »