Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
April 16, 2024, 07:25 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Muddy interview thread

(Read 9183 times)
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Muddy interview thread
     OP - July 29, 2011, 07:22 PM

Afro

At evening, casual flocks of pigeons make
    Ambiguous undulations as they sink,
    Downward to darkness, on extended wings. - Stevens
  • Re: Muddy interview thread
     Reply #1 - July 29, 2011, 07:30 PM

Did you ever find a woman with cancer who'd let you artificially inseminate her?
     Reply #2 - July 29, 2011, 07:45 PM

Have you been clinically diagnosed with mental retardation yet?
     Reply #3 - July 29, 2011, 07:54 PM

-When did you leave Islam?
    -What would you say the main reason that made you doubt Islam?

*more questions incoming*
     Reply #4 - July 29, 2011, 10:03 PM

Did you agree to being harrassed by all of the forum members with our dumb questions?

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #5 - July 29, 2011, 10:26 PM

do you love me?

"its fashionable to be an ex Muslim these days"
     Reply #6 - July 29, 2011, 10:31 PM

Hey Buddy

I don't know your story as well as I ought to, so forgive me for asking stuff you've probably discussed a million times. Anyhow, here goes:

-Were you ever really religious?
    -Were you religious when you had your first homosexual feelings? If so, was there a conflict in your mind regarding reconciling your religion with your sexuality?
    -Have you come out to your family, both about your religion, and about your sexuality? If so, was it carnage?
    -Are you hoping to one day settle down with someone? I'm saying this on the assumption that you are playing the field still.
    -Can I please add you to my buddy list? I have King Tut and Prince on there already, and I'm just missing a Queen.

Hi
     Reply #7 - July 29, 2011, 10:37 PM

found this,
    Your best friend is taking a nap on the floor of your living room. Suddenly, you are faced with a bizarre existential problem: This friend is going to die unless you kick them (as hard as you can) in the rib cage. If you don’t kick them while they slumber, they will never wake up. However, you can never explain this to your friend; if you later inform them that you did this to save their life, they will also die from that. So you have to kick a sleeping friend in the ribs, and you can’t tell them why.

Since you cannot tell your friend the truth, what excuse will you fabricate to explain this (seemingly inexplicable) attack
     Reply #8 - July 30, 2011, 03:01 AM

Are you a drama queen ( or should I say king )?
     Reply #9 - July 30, 2011, 06:48 PM

does your family live in the US, too?

do they know about your homosexuality?

when did they suspect, or you told them about it?

how did they respond?

are you still in touch with your family?

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
    Helen Keller
     Reply #10 - July 31, 2011, 10:43 PM

Since not many people are interested in asking questions, thats why I decided to answer to the ones that do.. Smiley

Did you ever find a woman with cancer who'd let you artificially inseminate her?

No, but I am working on surrogacy with donor eggs (yes, its eggs, not egg, can result in multiple babies in one shot)

Have you been clinically diagnosed with mental retardation yet?

Just because I believe homeopathy works at times, (and it did for me many times) and you don't, it would make you stupid, not me retard.

-When did you leave Islam?
    -What would you say the main reason that made you doubt Islam?

I was always open to listening other side of arguments. And I started to get them from time to time with last 10 years of my islam. The breaking point was when I saw peoples marriages literally failing because guy was gay, I had to re-evaluate everything. Still it took me about a year and a half to completely reject islam with the help of a friend.

Did you agree to being harrassed by all of the forum members with our dumb questions?

No, I love being harassed, gives me all the good reasons to fight back.. Tongue

do you love me?

Yes, I love you! Now be my baby's surrogate.

Admin of following facebook pages and groups:
    Islam's Last Stand (page)
    Islam's Last Stand (group)
    and many others...
     Reply #11 - July 31, 2011, 10:51 PM

-Were you ever really religious?

Yes, I was.. My most religious periods were ramadans.. When I always prayed 20 taraweeh's and tried to spend as much time as possible in the mosques. And the worst thing I did was went for hajj because of my mom's pressure.

-Were you religious when you had your first homosexual feelings? If so, was there a conflict in your mind regarding reconciling your religion with your sexuality?

I was 11 when I had done that.. I seriously I thought gay sex is not sex at all and you don't loose virginity over it.

-Have you come out to your family, both about your religion, and about your sexuality? If so, was it carnage?

Most of them knows about my apostasy, only brother knows I am gay. My mom throws occasional tantrums. But nothing can be done about it, as she would have find other things to worry about.

-Are you hoping to one day settle down with someone? I'm saying this on the assumption that you are playing the field still.

Yeah, I really want to settle down with one. But the right one might come along some day.. Until then, will continue to play the field..

-Can I please add you to my buddy list? I have King Tut and Prince on there already, and I'm just missing a Queen.

Sure, also sent me facebook request.

and many others...
     Reply #12 - July 31, 2011, 10:55 PM

found this,
    Your best friend is taking a nap on the floor of your living room. Suddenly, you are faced with a bizarre existential problem: This friend is going to die unless you kick them (as hard as you can) in the rib cage. If you don’t kick them while they slumber, they will never wake up. However, you can never explain this to your friend; if you later inform them that you did this to save their life, they will also die from that. So you have to kick a sleeping friend in the ribs, and you can’t tell them why.

Since you cannot tell your friend the truth, what excuse will you fabricate to explain this (seemingly inexplicable) attack

I was sleep walking and thought you were a monster going to eat me.

Are you a drama queen ( or should I say king )?

Thats why I got this title.. I am very well known for it.. Tongue And won many drama king awards from multiple forums.. Cheesy

and many others...
     Reply #13 - July 31, 2011, 10:58 PM

does your family live in the US, too?

Only brother does. Parents and sister off and on..

do they know about your homosexuality?

Only brother does..

when did they suspect, or you told them about it?

They never suspected as I was really good actor. I had to break it to my brother.

how did they respond?

He was surprised, but I didn't let him show his emotions back, because I had thrown a lot of tantrum along with that. Tongue

are you still in touch with your family?

I am loosing touch though.

and many others...
     Reply #14 - July 31, 2011, 11:07 PM

Will you ever tell the rest of your family some day about your homosexuality and your apotasy ? which of them would you tell first?

"its fashionable to be an ex Muslim these days"
     Reply #15 - July 31, 2011, 11:12 PM

Mudddddddyyyyyy  dance

Do you see me as a threat to your Drama King queen title? aloofandbored0

Who do you love more? me or Chinadoll aloofandbored0

.. seeing as this is your thread, I wanna thank you personally for your extremely caring and worried pm to Berbs when I was in hosp. tacklehug
     Reply #16 - July 31, 2011, 11:19 PM

Will you ever tell the rest of your family some day about your homosexuality and your apotasy ? which of them would you tell first?

Well, most of my family already know about my apostasy.. All my cousins on facebook either have removed me or continuously pray for my de-conversion. About homosexuality, I don't really think that is too much of an issue now.. They will come to know when it is time, but when I have a baby, I planned to announce that part that he/she is my biological kid.. Tongue

Mudddddddyyyyyy  dance

Do you see me as a threat to your Drama King queen title? aloofandbored0

You can be drama queen.. Someone have to really do a lot to compete with me for drama king title.. Tongue

Who do you love more? me or Chinadoll aloofandbored0

lol.. this one is the tough one.. Whoever is willing to be my surrogate, gets more love.. lol

.. seeing as this is your thread, I wanna thank you personally for your extremely caring and worried pm to Berbs when I was in hosp. tacklehug

aww..  far away hug

and many others...
     Reply #17 - July 31, 2011, 11:27 PM

Just because I believe homeopathy works at times, (and it did for me many times) and you don't, it would make you stupid, not me retard.

It's just not homoeopathy, there are other things, too. But sticking to this homeopathy thing, do you realise that's as good as a person saying they believe in god because they've personally seen god? Would you accept that to be a valid argument for the existence of god?

You're either a hypocrite or your intelligence is infinitely diluted.
     Reply #18 - July 31, 2011, 11:30 PM

Cheesy

How cheeky musivore!

Sorry muddy I can't think of any questions at the moment, but it's interesting reading your replies Smiley

Reply #19 - July 31, 2011, 11:41 PM

It's just not homoeopathy, there are other things, too. But sticking to this homeopathy thing, do you realise that's as good as a person saying they believe in god because they've personally seen god? Would you accept that to be a valid argument for the existence of god?

You're either a hypocrite or your intelligence is infinitely diluted.

I smell a thread spilt soon.

Question:

Do you feel pressurised to have a child, or is this your own choice?

07:54 <harakaat>: you must be jema
    07:54 <harakaat>: considering how annoying you are
     Reply #20 - July 31, 2011, 11:42 PM

You can be drama queen.. Someone have to really do a lot to compete with me for drama king title.. Tongue

hehehehe 001_tongue Okays.

lol.. this one is the tough one.. Whoever is willing to be my surrogate, gets more love.. lol

Shocked it's like you read my mind! I been looking for a father for my baby  parrot

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

aww..  far away hug

tacklehug
     Reply #21 - July 31, 2011, 11:47 PM

Huh?  banghead
     Reply #22 - August 01, 2011, 12:10 AM

Cheesy

How cheeky musivore!

Sorry muddy I can't think of any questions at the moment, but it's interesting reading your replies Smiley

lol.. no worries

I smell a thread spilt soon.

lol.. no worries. I won't bother replying to him anymore.

Do you feel pressurised to have a child, or is this your own choice?

No pressure, I would love to have minnie me's playing everywhere in the home. And I am pretty sure I can provide them both fatherly and motherly love single handedly.

Shocked it's like you read my mind! I been looking for a father for my baby  parrot

This one is not like that. It would be someone else's eggs, and you would have to carry it to the term, and you will get paid for your time. Thats about it.

Huh?  banghead

I know you don't believe in it, and I have no problem with that, nor I am promoting homeopathy for all the most dangerous situations. But you need to understand that people taking anti-biotics for every single little thing adversely effect their organs. I have seen people loosing their hearing and many dying from it. Also many people have compromised immune system from it. There is nothing wrong in taking homeopathy for minor things when taking other drugs is not necessary. Anyways, this is my last post about homeopathy in this thread. If anyone is really interested in discussing more about it, feel free to bump the homeopathy thread.

and many others...
     Reply #23 - August 01, 2011, 12:26 AM

Huh?  banghead

Cheesy

Ahem

Since im in your thread now

Whats your favourite genre of music?

Where are you from originally?

"I'm standing here like an asshole holding my Charles Dickens"

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
     Reply #24 - August 01, 2011, 12:33 AM

Top or Bottom?

If you had any choice in a partner who would it be?

Do you think you would've stayed a muslim had you been straight or at the very least bi?

If you fell in love with a female do you think you could *marry* her? (assume that you fell in love with a female) if she let you have sex with whomever as long as you were faithful to her in other ways (emotionally, financially, etc).
    what if she didn't let you have sex with whomever?

How many women have you been with?

men? Tongue

Whats the scariest thing thats happened to you that doesnt relate to religion?

Would you ever skydive?

I wish parents everywhere could remove their veil of religion and see their kids for whom they actually are.
     Reply #25 - August 01, 2011, 12:35 AM

This one is not like that. It would be someone else's eggs, and you would have to carry it to the term, and you will get paid for your time. Thats about it.

On a serious note, I really would consider that.  Smiley
     Reply #26 - August 01, 2011, 12:43 AM

I repeat, homoeopathy doesn't work. It's just as effective as water.
     Reply #27 - August 01, 2011, 01:10 AM

Whats your favourite genre of music?

I am not good at distinguishing genre. I was raised listening to Indian and Pakistani songs. Anyways, any song that sounds good, I like it..

Where are you from originally?

Pakistan.. (Although I recently tried giving up on that, but they have asked a lot of questions..)

Top or Bottom?

Thats secret!

If you had any choice in a partner who would it be?

Shahid Kapoor

Do you think you would've stayed a muslim had you been straight or at the very least bi?

Might took more time studying religion, but no, I was always keen to learn more about what I am signing up for.

If you fell in love with a female do you think you could *marry* her? (assume that you fell in love with a female) if she let you have sex with whomever as long as you were faithful to her in other ways (emotionally, financially, etc).
    what if she didn't let you have sex with whomever?

No and No... I intended to marry girl in the past for the sake of norm, but I simply refuse to do that to any girl. And, no I am not going to emotionally or financially support any girl.. Every adult should be able to take care of him/herself.

How many women have you been with?

men? Tongue

Countless..

Whats the scariest thing thats happened to you that doesnt relate to religion?

I rolled over my car when I initially got my license. (over speeding in rain because of peer pressure.. there were three other guys in the car.. anyways, all survived, but was a really huge roll over)

Would you ever skydive?

Sure, why not?

and many others...
     Reply #28 - August 01, 2011, 01:11 AM

On a serious note, I really would consider that.  Smiley

Awesome..  far away hug

GRB, I was thinking of recommending you to NASA, but not anymore!

and many others...
     Reply #29 - August 01, 2011, 01:54 AM

Awesome..  far away hug

GRB, I was thinking of recommending you to NASA, but not anymore!

My chances of getting hired there are grim without the recommendation from an esteemed individual like yourself, since there is a stark shortage of funds at NASA. Still, this has nothing to do with your claim that homoeopathy works.
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »