Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
April 16, 2024, 07:25 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Giant blast hits government buildings in Oslo, Norway

(Read 23882 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 5 6 78 9 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Giant blast hits government buildings in Oslo, Norway
     Reply #180 - July 25, 2011, 11:33 PM

I just read up on Breivik's manifesto, while I was checking out the news from The Guardian,

Did you read all of his 1500 pages dear Zaiba?? This brutal fool is apparently writing that for almost 10 years..  Do you have  any other link on that 1500 pages foolish manifesto?  I just want to make sure what I am reading is the right version.,

And it would be interesting to read and give links  in this thread on the views of some Anti_Islamic and Islamic forums along with right wingers.. KKK, EDL ..whatever forum .. on this brutal incident..

yeezevee:

Because its the Norwegian abbreviation. FFI = Forsvarets Forskningsinstitutt.

Oh! I see.. Thanks for that info dear Al-Ma`arri ., I wonder whether you know any link that gives name of those young fellows who were  killed by this brutal rogue on that island..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #181 - July 26, 2011, 12:13 AM

In light of events in Norway I felt moved to re-post two videos I made over a year ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peZjIK7yZDw

Brilliant video  Afro
     Reply #182 - July 26, 2011, 12:29 AM

I wonder whether you know any link that gives name of those young fellows who were  killed by this brutal rogue on that island..

I believe the police stated they would release such a list next week, with names and age etc.

Bukhari 62:142 - Narrated Anas bin Malik:
       The Prophet used to pass by (have sexual relation with) all his wives in one night, and at that time he had nine wives.
     Reply #183 - July 26, 2011, 02:41 AM

Glenn Beck, the rightwing US broadcaster and Tea Party favourite, has compared those who were massacred on the Norwegian island of Utøya to the Nazi party's youth wing.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2011/jul/26/glenn-beck-norwegian-dead-hitler
     Reply #184 - July 26, 2011, 02:49 AM

Glenn Beck, the rightwing US broadcaster and Tea Party favourite, has compared those who were massacred on the Norwegian island of Utøya to the Nazi party's youth wing.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2011/jul/26/glenn-beck-norwegian-dead-hitler

Huh??  these kids who were killed by this brute are Nazi camp??  and the killer is a Glenn beck blondeee  knight?

one of the kid is from Afghanistan....

Reply #185 - July 26, 2011, 02:57 AM

The guy is a number one idiot on American TV?radio shows.

http://mediamatters.org/mmtv/201107250006

listen to him how stupid this fool is..

and the fool need to come out of his baby brains"

Reply #186 - July 26, 2011, 07:14 AM

Events like this help one to realize that there's nutters amongst all retarded ideologies (and even in some of the non-retarded ones).

Makes me want to get into law-enforcement, so I can put some smack down on all sorts of these punk-bitch asses.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #187 - July 26, 2011, 05:21 PM

I'm glad you're ok Oslogirl.

I felt like catching a train and going to Oslo, and i wasn't the only one  i guess.

I've been having heated debates on facebook. being here in the midst of it away from people who don't live here and will have a political opinion about it making sense of our current situation  has been really good. I love how people are getting together and not one person here has gone down the line of expressing their expectations apart from that first day on the news. Mainly, they want to go through it and do it well together. It's complete acceptance and such a relief to be apart of it.

"Tomorrow is the today you were worried about yesterday" Unknown
     Reply #188 - July 26, 2011, 08:59 PM

His favourite comedian was Pat Condell. I wonder if that old cunt will make a video about this *won't hold her breath*
     Reply #189 - July 26, 2011, 09:03 PM

I'm still mostly hearing reports calling him a "Christian fundamentalist" - which seems overly reductionist as a description. 

Here is what Ezra Levant and Michael Coren have to say about that :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nznemi7mGxQ&NR=1

and Raheel Raza´s comments :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK6VXY11T5A&NR=1

Raheel Raza  Afro

Like a compass needle that points north, a man?s accusing finger always finds a woman. Always.

Khaled Hosseini - A thousand splendid suns.
     Reply #190 - July 26, 2011, 10:19 PM

So he liked Pat Condell. So what? Is this man responsible for what did happen in Norway? In that case I could bring up more nice examples of this way of thinking.

Religion is organized superstition
     Reply #191 - July 26, 2011, 10:44 PM

Since when is allowing Muslims to pray in school "stealth sharia"?

Even I don't know what the fuck they're talking about.

"Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well."
    - Robert Louis Stevenson
     Reply #192 - July 26, 2011, 11:14 PM

I've waited a long time to say this but fuck you Paloma.
     Reply #193 - July 26, 2011, 11:51 PM

So he liked Pat Condell. So what? Is this man responsible for what did happen in Norway? In that case I could bring up more nice examples of this way of thinking.

He is responsible for a lot of right-wing bigoted crap on the internet.
     Reply #194 - July 27, 2011, 01:41 AM

I don't see Pat Condell as necessarily right-wing, he criticizes Islam just as much as he criticizes Christianity, in fact his career began through his strong criticisms of Christianity. He does have a poisonous tone to his videos, but I think it's stupid to pin him down as a catalyst.

And F.Y.I., they've started releasing the pictures of the victims and it makes me so sad. I can't imagine being on that island as one of those kids, the scars they would have to carry for the rest of their lives at the hands of Anders is very sad.

Norway's justice system seems to be one of rehabilitating rather than punishing, and it seems to work given I read that the re-incarceration rate of prisoners was only 20% rather than 60% in the US prison system, but it does makes me wonder if some people can ever truly be rehabilitated when they do that sort of thing.
     Reply #195 - July 27, 2011, 01:49 AM

They have a clause that keeps you in jail if your still deemed a threat to society.  I don't think he'll be getting out any time soon.

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
    My political philosophy below
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwGat4i8pJI&feature=g-vrec
    Just kidding, here are some true heros
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBTgvK6LQqA
     Reply #196 - July 27, 2011, 01:50 PM

I don't see Pat Condell as necessarily right-wing, he criticizes Islam just as much as he criticizes Christianity, in fact his career began through his strong criticisms of Christianity. He does have a poisonous tone to his videos, but I think it's stupid to pin him down as a catalyst.

Nothing wrong with criticising Islam, and yes he does criticise Christianity but he doesn't call for a restriction on what Christians can wear nor does he want a ban on Churches. He wants to ban the "9/11 mosque" and the burka. I don't remember saying he was a catalyst for what happened in Norway, I said:

He is responsible for a lot of right-wing bigoted crap on the internet.

Reply #197 - July 27, 2011, 01:55 PM

Yea, hes a crazy bitch... that norwegian nazi,christain,rightwing whatever he is.

I say put him into jail with ten 8 feet tall gay guys for 50 years. (And pay them well!)

"We are never deceived, we deceive ourselves." - from Goethes Faust
    "Only the wisest and the stupidest men never change." - Confuzios
    "there is no religion of peace, only people who are peaceful while being religious."
     Reply #198 - July 27, 2011, 02:20 PM

His favourite comedian was Pat Condell. I wonder if that old cunt will make a video about this *won't hold her breath*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVbUzbLC5GE

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
     Reply #199 - July 27, 2011, 07:36 PM

Take Norway by the hand

http://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/oslobomben/lenke.php

Like a compass needle that points north, a man?s accusing finger always finds a woman. Always.

Khaled Hosseini - A thousand splendid suns.
     Reply #200 - July 28, 2011, 12:23 AM

So he's basically saying "nothing wrong with his views, its just his method that sucks".
     Reply #201 - July 28, 2011, 12:34 AM

I don't see him addressing the validity of the killer's views at any point during that video.  Huh?

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #202 - July 28, 2011, 12:48 AM

At 1;56 he says "no-one who criticises Islam or multiculturalism is in anyway responsible for this lunatics actions"---that I agree with but his rant just after makes it seem like he's been reading from that nutters manifesto and the way he says "and all the criticisms are still valid" which criticisms is he talking about? And he still is anti-freedom so fuck him.
     Reply #203 - July 28, 2011, 02:14 AM

Aphrodite, from what I can gather, he says nothing positive or remotely positive about Anders. It's a great video by Pat, "anyone who uses or advocates violence for any political reason is my enemy. No exception."

Reply #204 - July 28, 2011, 02:25 AM

Still a bigot. FREEDOM

Ban places of worship
     Reply #205 - July 28, 2011, 02:59 AM

I don't see how you're equating a superficial similarity in ideology between Condell and the killer with something more than coincidence.

I mean, I don't really think twice about the fact that I've shared an Atheist worldview with guys like Stalin and Mao. It's just a coincidence and bad motherfuckers will do bad things, it doesn't nullify the validity of any of my views.

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #206 - July 28, 2011, 11:34 AM

Still a bigot. FREEDOM

Ban places of worship

Yes that fucking bigot  Pat Condell.

But our  32 year old hero with 1500 pages rubbish and high power rifle with lots of ammunition   who murdered 90 or so kids in cold blood  also    names  and quotes from  the words of  Wafa  Sulatn , Ali  Sina, Ayan Hirsi Ali, Ibn Warraq , Bat Yeor     Robert Spencer, Pamela Geller, Geert Wilders and many others   in his manifesto.

I don't know what to make out of his manifesto..

Reply #207 - July 29, 2011, 03:25 PM

Obviously, he got what he wanted. His manifesto is all over the internet...everybody seems to have read it by now.

"We are never deceived, we deceive ourselves." - from Goethes Faust
    "Only the wisest and the stupidest men never change." - Confuzios
    "there is no religion of peace, only people who are peaceful while being religious."
     Reply #208 - July 29, 2011, 05:40 PM

I wonder whether you know any link that gives name of those young fellows who were  killed by this brutal rogue on that island..

Here is a list, with picture, name, age and where they are from:
    http://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/oslobomben/ofre/

Bukhari 62:142 - Narrated Anas bin Malik:
       The Prophet used to pass by (have sexual relation with) all his wives in one night, and at that time he had nine wives.
     Reply #209 - July 30, 2011, 11:00 PM

Incredible brutal ROGUE with free acess to fire arms. Read his manifesto..  It is the state that failed ., his father, a womanizer squarely failed in his responsibility as a parent..  

http://www.kevinislaughter.com/wp-content/uploads/2083+-+A+European+Declaration+of+Independence.pdf

Bit late to the game in reading this - but wow - just skimming through this document. All I can think of right now, reading some of this where there are quotes of Orwell and Churchill, is that just like Harry Potter or any religious book: you put enough ideas and anything becomes a reality that is justified with enough rationalization inside one's mind. There are links to the telegraph.co.uk, nato.int, sky.com, civitas.org.uk, timesonline.co.uk and yes faithfreedom.org, jihadwatch.com and others. I don't think I have the time to get through all of this 1,500 document ... but wow - what a sinister joining of dots to justify and outrageous act of terror.
  • Previous page 1 ... 5 6 78 9 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »