Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 06:33 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
May 10, 2024, 12:51 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
May 10, 2024, 09:41 AM

New Britain
May 08, 2024, 07:28 AM

General chat & discussion...
May 08, 2024, 07:16 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
May 07, 2024, 04:01 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 30, 2024, 06:51 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: Zero sum

(Read 61328 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 3 4 56 7 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Zero sum
     Reply #120 - February 03, 2016, 07:50 PM

toor says ....

What happens to the Sufi whose love Allah rejects? John Grant has the answer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvM3D4XE9qM

What happens to the Sufi whose love Allah rejects? ..what a Question ..loll

and  this picture  of toor will answer that question.

Well Sufi can come to  Shaitans like yeezevee...toor..and 100s of cemb Shaitans..  They will love sufi janab..

one the way let me put some quotes of SOME FOOLS.. actually they are Shaithans of Islam

.......He (Shaithan) is extremely patient. He won’t get you in one shot. He’ll come at you and he’ll put a little bit and a little bit and a little bit until he destroys your character.........   Nouman Ali Khan

He whose knowledge makes him arrogant has been caught in Satan’s web. The more knowledge you have, the more humble you should be. ...Mufti Ismail Menk

The first confounding of Iblis [Satan] on people: He prevented them from knowledge, because knowledge is a light, if their lights go out he [Iblis] would strike them in the darkness however he wishes.....Ibn al-Jawzi

well why get the words from fools of Islam ., Read it from hadith

The Prophet said, "Yawning is from Satan and if anyone of you yawns, he should check his yawning as much as possible, for if anyone of you (during the act of yawning) should say: 'Ha', Satan will laugh at him," ....(Sahih Bukhari, Book #54, Hadith #509)

The Prophet said, "Allah likes sneezing and dislikes yawning, so if someone sneezes and then praises Allah, then it is obligatory on every Muslim who heard him, to say: May Allah be merciful to you (Yar-hamuka-l-lah). But as regards yawning, it is from Satan, so one must try one's best to stop it, if one says 'Ha' when yawning, Satan will laugh at him," .......(Sahih Bukhari, Book #73, Hadith #242)

The Prophet said, "A good dream is from Allah, and a bad or evil dream is from Satan; so if anyone of you has a bad dream of which he gets afraid, he should spit on his left side and should seek Refuge with Allah from its evil, for then it will not harm him," ....(Sahih Bukhari, Book #54, Hadith #513)

I heard the Prophet saying, "A good dream is from Allah, and a bad dream is from Satan. So if anyone of you sees (in a dream) something he dislikes, when he gets up he should blow thrice (on his left side) and seek refuge with Allah from its evil for then it will not harm him," (Sahih Bukhari, Book #71, Hadith #643)

The Prophet said, "A good dream is from Allah, and a bad dream is from Satan. So whoever has seen (in a dream) something he dislike, then he should spit without saliva, thrice on his left and seek refuge with Allah from Satan, for it will not harm him, and Satan cannot appear in my shape," (Sahih Bukhari, Book #87, Hadith #124)

The Prophet said, "If anyone of you rouses from sleep and performs the ablution, he should wash his nose by putting water in it and then blowing it out thrice, because Satan has stayed in the upper part of his nose all the night," (Sahih Bukhari, Book #54, Hadith #516)

The Prophet said, "When you hear the crowing of cocks, ask for Allah's Blessings for (their crowing indicates that) they have seen an angel. And when you hear the braying of donkeys, seek Refuge with Allah from Satan for (their braying indicates) that they have seen a Satan," (Sahih Bukhari, Book #54, Hadith #522)

Abu Huraira said, "I heard Allah's Apostle saying, 'There is none born among the off-spring of Adam, but Satan touches it. A child therefore, cries loudly at the time of birth because of the touch of Satan, except Mary and her child." Then Abu Huraira recited: "And I seek refuge with You for her and for her offspring from the outcast Satan," (3.36), (Sahih Bukhari, Book #55, Hadith #641)

Allah's Apostle said, "When night falls (or when it is evening), stop your children from going out, for the devils spread out at that time. But when an hour of the night has passed, release them and close the doors and mention Allah's Name, for Satan does not open a closed door. Tie the mouth of your water-skin and mention Allah's Name; cover your containers and utensils and mention Allah's Name. Cover them even by placing something across it, and extinguish your lamps," (Sahih Bukhari, Book #69, Hadith #527)

The Prophet said, "If anyone of you, when intending to have a sexual intercourse with his wife, says: 'Bismillah, Allahumma jannibna-sh-shaitan, wa jannibi-sh-shaitan ma razaqtana,' and if the couple are destined to have a child (out of that very sexual relation), then Satan will never be able to harm that child," (Sahih Bukhari, Book #75, Hadith #397)
    Allah's Apostle said, "When the Adhan for the prayer is pronounced, then Satan takes to his heels passing wind so that he may not hear the Adhan and when the Muadh-dhin finishes, he comes back," (Sahih Bukhari, Book #22, Hadith #313)

Allah's Apostle said, "When the call for prayer is made, Satan takes to his heels passing wind so that he may not hear the Adhan and when the call is finished he comes back, and when the Iqama is pronounced, Satan again takes to his heels," (Sahih Bukhari, Book #22, Hadith #323)

Allah's Apostle said, "When anyone of you stands for the prayers, Satan comes and puts him in doubts till he forgets how many Rakat he has prayed. So if this happens to anyone of you, he should perform two prostrations of Sahu while sitting," (Sahih Bukhari, Book #22, Hadith #324)

...Safiya, the wife of the Prophet told me that she went to Allah's Apostle to visit him in the mosque while he was in Itikaf in the last ten days of Ramadan. She had a talk with him for a while, then she got up in order to return home. The Prophet accompanied her. When they reached the gate of the mosque, opposite the door of Um-Salama, two Ansari men were passing by and they greeted Allah's Apostle . He told them: Do not run away! And said, "She is (my wife) Safiya bint Huyai." Both of them said, "Subhan Allah, (How dare we think of any evil) O Allah's Apostle!" And they felt it. The Prophet said (to them), "Satan reaches everywhere in the human body as blood reaches in it, (everywhere in one's body). I was afraid lest Satan might insert an evil thought in your minds," (Sahih Bukhari, Book #33, Hadith #251)
    The Prophet stood up and delivered a sermon, and pointing to 'Aisha's house (i.e., eastwards), he said thrice, "Affliction (will appear from) here," and, "from where the side of the Satan's head comes out (i.e., from the East)," (Sahih Bukhari, Book #53, Hadith #336)

I saw Allah's Apostle pointing towards the east saying, "Lo! Afflictions will verily emerge hence; afflictions will verily emerge hence where the (side of the head of) Satan appears,"  (Sahih Bukhari, Book #54, Hadith #499)

My goodness ..what ahadith..  Fools wrote nonsense in the name of allah/muhammad..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Zero sum
     Reply #121 - February 04, 2016, 04:08 PM

Toor, you just got yeezed. How's it feel?  Cheesy

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Zero sum
     Reply #122 - February 04, 2016, 05:26 PM

(Disconcerting. A bit like reading the above, really.)
  • Zero sum
     Reply #123 - February 05, 2016, 09:00 AM

WTF?

She knows little kids read her books right?

I mean, that's inappropriate... even as a joke!
  • Zero sum
     Reply #124 - February 05, 2016, 10:54 AM

• Zero sum
     Reply #125 - February 19, 2016, 04:59 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8HO6hba9ZE
  • Zero sum
     Reply #126 - February 27, 2016, 05:15 PM

Someone needs to write 'Psychopathia Tanxualis' just to devote a chapter to this headline.

• Zero sum
     Reply #127 - February 27, 2016, 05:47 PM

WTF?

She knows little kids read her books right?

I mean, that's inappropriate... even as a joke!

Do little kids also follow her on Twitter?
  • Zero sum
     Reply #128 - March 09, 2016, 05:32 PM

• Zero sum
     Reply #129 - March 10, 2016, 12:14 AM

Do little kids also follow her on Twitter?

I would be surprised if they don't. Little kids seem to have all social media accounts by now, facebook twitter instagram...
  • Zero sum
     Reply #130 - March 10, 2016, 07:39 AM

You're not supposed to have a Twitter account if you're under 13, to be fair.

I'll state the obvious now and say that the JK Rowling set of tweets were fakes, posted knowingly nonetheless because I found them funny. Like much else I post on this thread.
  • Zero sum
     Reply #131 - March 10, 2016, 09:37 AM

Damn, you got me  Cheesy Cheesy
  • Zero sum
     Reply #132 - March 19, 2016, 11:16 AM

To signify nothing and yet to mean everything; what nobler wish might one have?

These are the ramblings of an ego struggling to escape from under a 50-tonne mountain of shit. Its mission: to invent breathing apparatus.

I hate it that I need to lie so much for girls to lie with me and end up believing me. I still hate it that I lie all the time, hate it that I am lying now. I hate it that I need to sleep every single day. I hate it that I have not slept for two days solid now. I am tired of sleeping, tired of betraying my consciousness.

I hate it that I need to brush my teeth before breakfast. I hate it that I need to do it again after breakfast for it to mean anything. 

I hate it that I need to queue everywhere in order to justify waiting for something that exercises its own will on mine. I hate it that I get bored at traffic lights. I hate it that I find myself at public urinals. I hate it that I make eye contact by accident.

I hate it that I need to lose some weight. I hate it that I need to.

I hate it that I need to drag myself out of bed every morning because my alarm shouts so. I hate it that I end up when I want to stay down. I hate it that I need to carry myself throughout the day.

I hate it that I need to give myself to a lot of things so that I get one thing another person I love needs. I hate it that I want cry something now.

I hate the grand scheme of things. I hate all the statistical processes that factor me in only to average me out. I hate it that I come from Chad simply because somebody had to.

I hate it that behind the hills there are more hills. I hate it that I want to know every word there is.

I hate it that eight years have passed and it’s still raining in England. I hate it that I suddenly want to French kiss the earth and whisper Subhaana Rabbi Al-A'laa three times. I hate it that my impish son is not around to straddle me.

I hate it that the next train is not scheduled to stop at my station. I hate it that anytime and anywhere I leave my dreams unattended. I hate it that I loved in three continents but will die in one. I hate it that in the end even the truth ends.
  • Zero sum
     Reply #133 - March 19, 2016, 04:08 PM

The only observation I can offer here is that my memory for most everyday things - and any compulsions I ever had to dwell on them - grew far worse and diminished in proportion, respectively, in the years after I consciously gave up lying.

To abuse Nietzsche (probably) - if forgetting is essential to action of any kind, it is also essential to inaction of all kinds. And so I carry on.
  • Zero sum
     Reply #134 - March 19, 2016, 04:31 PM

You also grew old, buddy. Did you forget that part of the equation?  Wink

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Zero sum
     Reply #135 - March 19, 2016, 04:34 PM

C'mon, dude. I may be older, but I'd like to think that senility isn't a given just yet  Cry
  • Zero sum
     Reply #136 - March 19, 2016, 04:46 PM

As a person who's had a long history with lying, I don't really see the same relationship with forgetting as you do. So I critiqued your view in the only way I could.

I have known that I have been forgetful far, far more when I was depressed.

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Zero sum
     Reply #137 - March 19, 2016, 05:22 PM

Fair enough. My own interpretation of it is that I had to remember so much less, and so at some level, I stopped bothering.

I interrupt this discussion for an unrelated musical interlude:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbfxNoYxMhI
  • Zero sum
     Reply #138 - March 19, 2016, 05:26 PM

You would interpret things in that way. But surely there are other reasons to remember the mundane, other than to hide and prevaricate about them?

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Zero sum
     Reply #139 - March 19, 2016, 05:34 PM

I'm sure there are, and that my failure to do so may well speak volumes about the sort of inner life I lead, but there it is.

Self-indulgent to the last, that's me. Whether this is a symptom of a prolonged depression or a congenital phenomenon, I'm not sure I'd be better off knowing.
  • Zero sum
     Reply #140 - March 19, 2016, 05:36 PM

Haha, I wouldn't be so self-critical if I were you.

Maybe a bit naive though, youngling.  Wink

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Zero sum
     Reply #141 - March 19, 2016, 05:43 PM

If you say so.
  • Zero sum
     Reply #142 - March 19, 2016, 06:16 PM

I do say so, in all of my wisdom and experience of course.  Grin

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Zero sum
     Reply #143 - April 01, 2016, 05:20 PM

a cracked kettle on which we beat out tunes for bears to dance to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-IR9oNzdrA
  • Zero sum
     Reply #144 - April 01, 2016, 06:47 PM

هل تَدري أنَّ الحكمةَ هِيَ ضالةُ المُؤمنِ التي اختَطفها الغُراب قبل قليل؟ ايضاً ، هل تَدري أنَّ ثقافةَ الأعراب ما زالتْ حافية كألحانِ الرُعاة؟
  • Zero sum
     Reply #145 - April 01, 2016, 08:26 PM

.الحكمة هي غريبا لي، شبيه بالنحو

• Zero sum
     Reply #146 - April 01, 2016, 08:58 PM

/ðæts feə r ɪnʌf | iːvn̩ ðəʊ aɪd həʊpt ʌðəwaɪz̥ | eks/
  • Zero sum
     Reply #147 - April 01, 2016, 08:58 PM

Aka, that's fair enough even though I'd hoped otherwise x
  • Zero sum
     Reply #148 - April 02, 2016, 05:17 AM

Alas, I fear so. Were I feeling self-exculpatory, I could misquote Nietzsche on God and grammar, but the truth is that I am an untechnical user of Arabic, and can claim no competence as a grammarian in any language.

Being an essentially frivolous man, my main attraction to language is in the order of puns and punning. A case in point - my initial response meant to use الإﻋﺮﺍﺏ instead , but I wasn't confident enough that its extended usage included the sense of grammar (or that it would even work as a pun anywhere outside my head). And so النحو it was, to my shame at producing a sentence I wasn't fully confident in.

(Except for the wisdom bit. That sentiment still stands.)
  • Zero sum
     Reply #149 - April 03, 2016, 05:22 PM

Normal service resumes.

• Previous page 1 ... 3 4 56 7 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »