Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: What animal are you?

(Read 19023 times)
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • What animal are you?
     OP - July 15, 2011, 05:30 AM

http://www.animalinyou.com

Complete the quiz and see what animal you are.

My results:
    Horse
    (possibly fox or penguin)

• Re: What animal are you?
     Reply #1 - July 15, 2011, 06:06 AM

Penguin grin12

Now you see it, now you don't. Aggressive yet gentle, outgoing but shy, stable yet flighty - everyone sees the penguin in a different way. It's that black and white thing: the penguin only reveals the side that it wants to you to see. So whether you like this darling-devil or not, you have to concede that it's a fascinating and enigmatic individual.
     Reply #2 - July 15, 2011, 06:10 AM

Mole

bunny
     Reply #3 - July 15, 2011, 07:30 AM

My need to engage in homicidal behaviour on a massive scale cannot be corrected but, uh, I have no other way to fulfill my needs.
     Reply #4 - July 15, 2011, 11:37 AM

I'm... a porcupine?
     Reply #5 - July 15, 2011, 11:43 AM

I'm a tiger : D
     Reply #6 - July 15, 2011, 11:55 AM

Owl

[13:36] <Fimbles> anything above 7 inches
    [13:37] <Fimbles> is wacko
    [13:37] <Fimbles> see
    [13:37] <Fimbles> you think i'd enjoy anything above 7 inches up my arse?
     Reply #7 - July 15, 2011, 11:57 AM

The resemblance is uncanny...
     Reply #8 - July 16, 2011, 08:13 PM

I'm a bar

"In battle, the well-honed spork is more dangerous than the mightiest sword" -- Sun Tzu
     Reply #9 - July 16, 2011, 08:19 PM

Apparently I'm a British bulldog.  Cheesy

Edit :Oops didn't read it properly from the top.

The test says I'm a baboon!  finmad
     Reply #10 - July 16, 2011, 08:27 PM

Wild Dog:

Most people who meet a wild dog are struck by its energetic, demonstrative and restless behavior. This mid-sized individual differs from its domestic dog and wolf cousins in a number of notable ways: it is physically more powerful than the dog and its social structure differs dramatically from that of the lone wolf. It is difficult to describe the wild dog's personality without explaining it in terms of its pack of friends, for wild dogs don't see themselves as rugged individualists but rather as members of a social team that demands constant bonding and cooperation.

Reliable in a crisis, wild dogs are charitable to those in need and have a strong sense of social justice. They are dependable and generous to a fault, but there is a darker side to their character. If they believe they have been wronged, they'll carry a grudge for a long time and punish the offender by withdrawing otherwise unconditional support.

Although they are not a natural leaders, wild dogs are popular and well liked and their indomitable sense of adventure attracts others who appreciate living on the edge. They were not blessed with a particularly handsome face, but their trim body is well conditioned by athletic endeavors and they take pride in their appearance.

As is typical of a carnivorous personality, wild dogs love to travel and choose to vacation in stimulating environments where they can expand their understanding of the world. They become restless when they haven't taken a vacation in a while.

Thinking of bringing that new invention of yours to the market? Put a wild dog in charge. No one can take an idea and run with it better than this hardy individual. Its powers of endurance and canine enthusiasm make for such a powerful combination that wild dogs are consistently amongst the highest wage earners. So why don't they simply run their own businesses and reap the rewards? Well for one thing, they don't possess the leadership and entrepreneurial talents of their canine cousins. Instead, by concentrating on relationship building and teamwork, wild dogs achieve the kind of job satisfaction that no salary can replace.

Wild dogs are highly principled individuals although they take a while before placing their trust in others. Employers should give them a lot of freedom since they do not perform well in structured environments. When it comes to stamina, they are without equal and are usually the first to arrive and the last to leave. Versatile in their skills, their sharp minds can adapt to almost any environment.

Reply #11 - July 16, 2011, 08:39 PM

My result is Penguin. I'm a flightless bird! Cheesy

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never worshiped anything but himself."
    ~Sir Richard Francis Burton

"I think religion is just like smoking: Both invented by people, addictive, harmful, and kills!"
    ~RIBS
     Reply #12 - July 16, 2011, 09:03 PM

I haven't done the test, but I would say I'm a Leopard  Afro

"Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so." -- Bertrand Russell

Baloney Detection Kit
     Reply #13 - July 16, 2011, 09:47 PM

Lol^ take the test, you're probably a gnat or something.
     Reply #14 - July 16, 2011, 11:57 PM

Apparently I'm most likely to be a zebra, but may also be a rooster or a wild cat. Given the disparities between the suggested options, I am somewhat dubious as to the reliability of this test. Grin

However, for the purposes of this thread I'll go with wild cat. I'm not really a herd animal anyway, and don't make as much noise as a rooster. Plus lynxes are cool.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #15 - July 17, 2011, 12:25 AM

I'm a swan baby.  Narcissist

Also apparently I'm well suited to being the rapist.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #16 - July 17, 2011, 12:27 AM

The animal I got: Human

How boring :/

"If intelligence is feminine... I would want that mine would, in a resolute movement, come to resemble an impious woman."
     Reply #17 - July 17, 2011, 12:31 AM

I've done the test and I'm a beaver.  parrot

Beavers are the workaholics of the animal world. No animal personality places more emphasis, nor derives more self-esteem than beavers do from their careers. They can be found at all levels of the working world, though they perform best in unsupervised positions that require serious responsibility. This makes them ideal for roles as a ship's captain, naval officer, judge, accountant or bank manager. As a handyperson they have no equal: If asked to fix a chair, they'll build one from scratch.

Organized and structured, their determined attitudes spill over into all aspects of their busy lives and they plan for the future almost unconsciously. Decisions made regarding their relationships, careers and families are methodically and practically prepared, and they are most comfortable at work or ensconced in their fastidiously decorated homes. In their spare time, beavers love to busy themselves around the house or tend their precisely manicured lawns.

It is arguable, however, whether the beaver's complex home-building skills require intelligence or simply instinct, much as a bird builds a nest. Today it is generally believed that the beaver's intelligence is overrated: though they will purposely fell trees to build dams, they are often killed by their poor lumberjacking skills.

While others are playing, beavers are usually hard at work. They are well prepared for any eventuality and their homes are well stocked with spare water, emergency radios and survival kits. Even the beaver is not sure why it spends such energy in securing its home, but it instinctively feels more comfortable when it does.

Beaver personalities come in all shapes and sizes. Generally in good physical condition, they find time to keep fit even with their busy work schedules. Their conscientious attitudes makes them dependable as friends and a commitment from a beaver is like money in the bank.

"Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so." -- Bertrand Russell

Baloney Detection Kit
     Reply #18 - July 17, 2011, 12:36 AM

Split?

Reply #19 - July 17, 2011, 12:48 AM

I'm a porcupine with enticing career choices lined up for me like a collections agent, bureaucrat or a politician. :/

"I know where I'm going and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want."
    Muhammad Ali
     Reply #20 - July 17, 2011, 12:55 AM

How many career choices does a porcupine have? Huh?

Reply #21 - July 17, 2011, 01:02 AM

Quite a handful. I also like to gossip with other porcupines and watch silly humans in them movin' pictures, apparently.

"I know where I'm going and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want."
    Muhammad Ali
     Reply #22 - July 17, 2011, 01:03 AM

How many career choices does a porcupine have? Huh?

Floor buffer, comb, toothpick manufacturer, defeater of hedgehogs and super mario villain  yes
     Reply #23 - July 17, 2011, 09:38 AM

A long time ago I filled in such a quiz and came up to be a tiger... but really I think of myself as a Bambi  Smiley

Teach us to care and not to care / Teach us to sit still.
    What do we live for; if it is not to make life less difficult to each other
    You are the music while the music lasts.
    T.S.Eliot
     Reply #24 - July 17, 2011, 01:35 PM

I came out a Bat....  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Religion is organized superstition
     Reply #25 - July 17, 2011, 01:39 PM

A fruit bat or blood one ?

T.S.Eliot
     Reply #26 - July 17, 2011, 01:39 PM

not a cricket bat I guess

T.S.Eliot
     Reply #27 - July 17, 2011, 01:46 PM

A fruit bat or blood one ?

They didn't state that, but if I'd have the choice, I'd be a vampire bat  devil girl devil girl

Reply #28 - July 17, 2011, 01:48 PM

oooh speaking of vampire bats, have you been watching True Blood? I love that program, started series 4 now

T.S.Eliot
     Reply #29 - July 17, 2011, 03:02 PM

Nope, I live outside the UK  Cry I personally like the classic Hammer Dracula films with Christopher Lee...

• 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »