Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 18, 2024, 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Hi i'm a total noob to CEMB

(Read 7498 times)
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Hi i'm a total noob to CEMB
     OP - June 29, 2011, 12:24 PM

Hi my name is Adam and i've been an ex Muslim for a very long time. I've never joined a forum before and I have very limited experience with forums. I was born in Saudi Arabia and moved to the UAE where I lost my ridiculous faith. Since then I've always wanted to learn more about how this religion manipulates and discourages people from their true potentials.

"God didn't make us in his image, We made him in ours"
  • Re: Hi i'm a total noob to CEMB
     Reply #1 - June 29, 2011, 12:27 PM

Hi adam 1992,  parrot

Welcome to the forum, you have just entered dangerous waters, once you get hooked on forum using the real life boundaries will begin to blur.  I;ve seen it happen.  So be warned.

So what exactly triggered your loss of faith?

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #2 - June 29, 2011, 12:33 PM

]
    Hi my name is Adam and i've been an ex Muslim for a very long time. I've never joined a forum before and I have very limited experience with forums. I was born in Saudi Arabia and moved to the UAE where I lost my ridiculous faith. Since then I've always wanted to learn more about how this religion manipulates and discourages people from their true potentials.

Hi Adam?? what is that your real name adam_1992??  So you are now living in UAE?? Did you got school in Saudi Arabia??  Glad you found CEMB from UAE., is this website popular over there??

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #3 - June 29, 2011, 01:31 PM

Welcome Adam, and have a parrot  parrot You took a very couragious step living in a country that is extremely hostile to apostates. Watch out what you do; only your thoughts are free.

Religion is organized superstition
     Reply #4 - June 29, 2011, 01:39 PM

Tongue I was a devout believer when I was like 7 to 13. After that I was always reluctant to Islam and was pissed off that my Mom kept forcing me to go to the mosque on Fridays. I asked her "Why don't you go to the mosque damn it!? She replied by telling me women don't have to. Naive as I was I thought that Islam was Pro women in that regard. Later I found out I was gravely mistaken. I read many books and realized I was following a string of lies developed in the 7th century. I then became a closet Atheist and over the years finally became an Agnostic Atheist. What's sweet is that I'm in Morocco now and I'll go to College in Purchase University in NY. I'm half Moroccan and half American, unfortunately I was born in Saudi -.- Tongue thanks for the welcome

Reply #5 - June 29, 2011, 01:41 PM

bunny  Another Moroccan on board, awesome.  I like you already.   dance

Reply #6 - June 29, 2011, 01:44 PM

hey yeezevee my real name is Adam Proctor. I lived in the UAE for 12 years and spent my years in Saudi Arabia has a very young boy. I was lead to this forum by a friend of mine called ********** ******* . Currently I'm in Morocco and then i'll be going to NY to attend Purchase University. I can't say this website is popular here but what I can tell you is that my entire school was full of muslims who were hypocrites and had little to no knowledge of their own religion.

Reply #7 - June 29, 2011, 01:46 PM

Welcome Adam, parrot

Berbsy is right this place is dangerously addictive, and most of us have no real life just a virtual one mysmilie_977 but the lives we come from with the stress and strain from family and muslim friends and mosque duties it's better to be here with like minded people.

Anyhow, glad to have you on board, how old are you now? and how socially inept are you IRL? I only ask this to figure out how big your chances are of being addicted to this forum. grin12

signwelcome and enjoy your stay. Afro
     Reply #8 - June 29, 2011, 01:47 PM

hahaha shukran berber Tongue

Reply #9 - June 29, 2011, 01:49 PM

Welcome Adam, parrot

Berbsy is right this place is dangerously addictive, and most of us have no real life just a virtual one mysmilie_977 but the lives we come from with the stress and strain from family and muslim friends and mosque duties it's better to be here with like minded people.

Anyhow, glad to have you on board, how old are you now? and how socially inept are you IRL? I only ask this to figure out how big your chances are of being addicted to this forum. grin12

signwelcome and enjoy your stay. Afro

I'm 18 years old and I don't even know what IRL is. So I'm a COMPLETE NOOB at this. But I think the very fact that I'm surrounded by like minded people will keep me coming back here time and time again =) wow everyone is so nice

Reply #10 - June 29, 2011, 01:51 PM

Hey adam_1992p, welcome and enjoy your stay here!  Afro
     Reply #11 - June 29, 2011, 01:54 PM

I'm 18 years old and I don't even know what IRL is. So I'm a COMPLETE NOOB at this. But I think the very fact that I'm surrounded by like minded people will keep me coming back here time and time again =) wow everyone is so nice

Haha LOL, don't speak to soon, you'll come across some really irritatingly ignorant trolls (useless members best to be ignored) just as much as you'll come across nice warm people, trust me this is just like IRL. (in real life)

I hope i'm helping out here now? grin12
     Reply #12 - June 29, 2011, 01:54 PM

IRL = In Real Life.

We don't live life, we just use initials to describe it  Cheesy

Do you feel comfortable leaving your real name up?  I would advise against it, we have enemies.  It used to be the jews, but now its the martians.   wacko

Reply #13 - June 29, 2011, 01:55 PM

Tongue I was a devout believer when I was like 7 to 13. After that I was always reluctant to Islam and was pissed off that my Mom kept forcing me to go to the mosque on Fridays.

Hmm.. So you trained yourself in Mosques to be like this boy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vk3kNXocYg

Yes peer pressure in mosques make the boys to act as the best believer of the mosque., Curious were  you of Shia or sunni or both backgrounds??

I asked her "Why don't you go to the mosque damn it!? She replied by telling me women don't have to. Naive as I was I thought that Islam was Pro women in that regard.

Cheesy Cheesy  Your mom is the smartest person

What's sweet is that I'm in Morocco now and I'll go to College in Purchase University in NY. I'm half Moroccan and half American, unfortunately I was born in Saudi -.-

Boy you are a lucky guy., Half American, Half Moroccon ..a part of the life in Saudi land and another  part in UAE..  So how much part of you is SAUDI ARABIAN?? lol..

Reply #14 - June 29, 2011, 02:10 PM

Haha LOL, don't speak to soon, you'll come across some really irritatingly ignorant trolls (useless members best to be ignored) just as much as you'll come across nice warm people, trust me this is just like IRL. (in real life)

I hope i'm helping out here now? grin12

Lol hehehe of course you're so helpful. Tell me about yourself, where are you from?  parrot

Reply #15 - June 29, 2011, 02:11 PM

Good point berber sorry for my noobiness lol i'll get the hang of this thing sooner or later =)

Reply #16 - June 29, 2011, 02:17 PM

Hmm.. So you trained yourself in Mosques to be like this boy

Yes peer pressure in mosques make the boys to act as the best believer of the mosque., Curious were  you of Shia or sunni or both backgrounds??
     Cheesy Cheesy  Your mom is the smartest person
    Boy you are a lucky guy., Half American, Half Moroccon ..a part of the life in Saudi land and another  part in UAE..  So how much part of you is SAUDI ARABIAN?? lol..

Lol i guess i used to be sunni and no the mosque was no where near as freaky as what you showed me the video holy crap! XD  bunny My mousque was full of pakistanis, indians, and smelly people who didn't know the meaning of hygiene. Of course I had no idea what anyone was saying in the mosque because no one spoke English and my Arabic is not that strong. My mom cried when I confessed that I don't believe anymore and she denies my Atheism but lives with it like it's not there. NONE OF ME IS SAUDI. I have American and Moroccan blood period! I was unfortunate to be born there because my dad was scoring a lot of cash at his job there.  yes Tongue Wow i've been on here for like 10 minutes and using a forum is already exciting, even though i'm still a total nooby Tongue  Cheesy

Reply #17 - June 29, 2011, 03:09 PM

...My mom cried when I confessed that I don't believe anymore and she denies my Atheism but lives with it like it's not there. NONE OF ME IS SAUDI. I have American and Moroccan blood period!

Oh Common that is not good., make her a dinner and tell her now you became some Sufi Muslim guy., pick any name from here., why Hurt people when they are NOT interfering with you and your life dear adam??  And your blood has one of this group.. and all those groups are there in SAND LAND..  So they too(Saudis) belong to your blood group  & my blood group.. lol...
    I was unfortunate to be born there because my dad was scoring a lot of cash at his job there.

Well there is nothing wrong in going there and making money., So which side of your family is American and which side is from Moroccan?? 

Reply #18 - June 29, 2011, 03:12 PM

damn Moroccans :( is all i have to say

welcome :p

[13:36] <Fimbles> anything above 7 inches
    [13:37] <Fimbles> is wacko
    [13:37] <Fimbles> see
    [13:37] <Fimbles> you think i'd enjoy anything above 7 inches up my arse?
     Reply #19 - June 29, 2011, 03:19 PM

Oh Common that is not good., make her a dinner and tell her now you became some Sufi Muslim guy., pick any name from here., why Hurt people when they are NOT interfering with you and your life dear adam??  And your blood has one of this group.. and all those groups are there in SAND LAND..  So they too(Saudis) belong to your blood group  & my blood group.. lol... Well there is nothing wrong in going there and making money., So which side of your family is American and which side is from Moroccan?? 

My dad is American and my mom is Moroccan. Well she's my mom dude, in the past she used to make me act certain ways because Allah said so and after that it pissed me off. Not to mention all my islamic classes at school. Ironically as an Atheist I got the highest grades amongst all the muslims. I constantly challenged my teachers who kept saying "EVOLUTION IS JUST A THEORY". Saudi land SUCKS period not even debatable  Cry   dance

Reply #20 - June 29, 2011, 03:22 PM

damn Moroccans :( is all i have to say

welcome :p

come on mannn it's cous cous - foods so nice it's named twice ;p i've been to Cairo and totally got ripped off by a dude with  a camel. He told me to go take a picture with the camel for free. Being the dumb tourist I was, I agreed without hesitation. He then told me to get on the camel which I did. He took a picture of me there and then the camel jockey rode off with me. When he stopped and let me off the camera dude demanded 10 pounds. I had to pay because my teachers on the field trip told me to -.- damn Egyptians  bunny

Reply #21 - June 29, 2011, 03:25 PM

forgive my noobness but how do i make it so that whatever reply i get, i get notified by email? because i have to check back to the forum to see if anyone replies. It would be much more convenient if i was just emailed. help my ignorance  wacko

Reply #22 - June 29, 2011, 03:36 PM

come on mannn it's cous cous - foods so nice it's named twice ;p i've been to Cairo and totally got ripped off by a dude with  a camel. He told me to go take a picture with the camel for free. Being the dumb tourist I was, I agreed without hesitation. He then told me to get on the camel which I did. He took a picture of me there and then the camel jockey rode off with me. When he stopped and let me off the camera dude demanded 10 pounds. I had to pay because my teachers on the field trip told me to -.- damn Egyptians  bunny

we hustle noobs Tongue

Reply #23 - June 29, 2011, 03:39 PM

forgive my noobness but how do i make it so that whatever reply i get, i get notified by email? because i have to check back to the forum to see if anyone replies. It would be much more convenient if i was just emailed. help my ignorance  wacko

Click 'reply' on the bottom of the thread, then click 'Additional Options', you'll see the little check-box-thingy there.

By the way, hi. grin12
     Reply #24 - June 29, 2011, 03:42 PM

lol hehehe thanks dude

Reply #25 - June 29, 2011, 03:44 PM

Thankssss Tongue hi rocket lady

Reply #26 - June 29, 2011, 03:45 PM

i kid i kid :p

most of Egyptians are nice
    just people by pyramids and people that are trying to sell u shit are usually just thieves or hustlers Tongue u learn to pick a fight with them or threat them and they act better :p

Reply #27 - June 29, 2011, 03:46 PM

That's Rocket to you, sweetheart. Tongue
     Reply #28 - June 29, 2011, 03:52 PM

Tongue what's your story rocket?

Reply #29 - June 29, 2011, 03:54 PM

i kid i kid :p

most of Egyptians are nice
    just people by pyramids and people that are trying to sell u shit are usually just thieves or hustlers Tongue u learn to pick a fight with them or threat them and they act better :p

Yeah lol i know what you mean. We have the same thing in morocco, whenever they see a white person they jump on him or her and hastle and hastle Tongue But you guys have more adept hustlers who speak fluent english lol, they almost made me want to give them money  wacko like a trance 

• 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »