Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Random Facts About Yourself

(Read 134028 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 3 45 6 ... 59 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Random Facts About Yourself
     Reply #90 - June 20, 2011, 01:47 PM

okay you sound hot  grin12 from what I have seen all mixed race people are incredibly attractive.

Unfortunately I have lost all of the "Asian" as far as appearance goes, my dad is noticeably Eurasian but because my mum is of English origin, I lost most of the Asian appearance. Which is a shame, because I agree with you, mixed raced people are amazingly attractive.
     Reply #91 - June 20, 2011, 02:32 PM

I am probably the most absent minded person the world has ever seen. My concentration/attention span lasts all of 4 milliseconds. It might have been cute if it didn't fuck shit up so much.
     Reply #92 - June 20, 2011, 02:33 PM

^A bit. Not a lot though, because I'm also autistic

Must get a bit messy up there at times Tongue
     Reply #93 - June 20, 2011, 02:41 PM

^It seriously does. It's like living in Inception-land. XD

@thread: I named a porcelain cat after a Smashing Pumpkins song.

Reply #94 - June 20, 2011, 02:43 PM

I can squirt two jets of water out from underneath my tongue like a snake.

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
     Reply #95 - June 20, 2011, 02:47 PM

That tends to happen to me uncontrollably/involuntarily. Its amusing and disgusting at the same time. It usually happens when I yawn. Its almost mechanical in the way it happens.
     Reply #96 - June 20, 2011, 03:03 PM

^Why?
     Reply #97 - June 20, 2011, 03:39 PM

@ thread

i'm left handed.

I have a beauty spot/mole on the right side of my lips.

I prefer books over movies.

I love day dreaming.
     Reply #98 - June 20, 2011, 03:41 PM

I let the dogs out.
     Reply #99 - June 20, 2011, 03:42 PM

^It seriously does. It's like living in Inception-land. XD

Lucky you.
     Reply #100 - June 24, 2011, 09:58 AM

I am probably the most absent minded person the world has ever seen. My concentration/attention span lasts all of 4 milliseconds. It might have been cute if it didn't fuck shit up so much.

And here i thought i was the only one Cheesy

"I'm standing here like an asshole holding my Charles Dickens"

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
     Reply #101 - June 24, 2011, 10:02 AM

I hate brushing my teeth

Thats one of the things i love doing especially in the morning.

@Threads: I brush like over 5 times a day mostly its because i smoke

I multitask

"I'm standing here like an asshole holding my Charles Dickens"

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
     Reply #102 - June 24, 2011, 02:13 PM

When it comes to guys, I'm a total girlfag. I seriously don't think I've ever had a proper crush on a straight guy.
     Reply #103 - June 26, 2011, 11:44 AM

I can't understand why some people get so scared of mice/rats. I think they look quite cute and if they weren't such unhygenic pests, I don't think I would mind seeing them shuffling around.

Cockroaches on the other hand........................  Run for the hills

Reply #104 - June 26, 2011, 12:03 PM

Cockroaches on the other hand........................  Run for the hills

You mean the Cockroaches  that are/were STACKING You dear Poopycock?

common Cockroaches are most intelligent smallest species i have ever seen  apart  from house  flies..  They are the best breeders.. lol..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #105 - June 26, 2011, 12:21 PM

You mean the Cockroaches  that are/were STACKING You dear Poopycock?

common Cockroaches are most intelligent smallest species i have ever seen  apart  from house  flies..  They are the best breeders.. lol..

YUCK YUCK YUCK! What's so intelligent about them anyway?

Do you know they can live for about a week with their heads cut off?  wacko GROOOOOOSSSSS!

Reply #106 - June 26, 2011, 12:27 PM

YUCK YUCK YUCK! What's so intelligent about them anyway?

try to catch them how they run from you....  well I tell you., the first time I saw cockroaches in home was when I went to west., Goddamn the cheap  apartment complex i rented was full of cockroaches., I only realized that after a week..
    Do you know they can live for about a week with their heads cut off? wacko GROOOOOOSSSSS!

REALLY .. i didn't know that??   link please.,  did you behead them and watch it to live dear gun slinging Poopycock ??...  lol...

Reply #107 - June 26, 2011, 12:36 PM

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=fact-or-fiction-cockroach-can-live-without-head

Excerpts from the article -

Headless roaches are capable of living for weeks.

And it is not just the body that can survive decapitation; the lonely head can thrive, too, waving its antennae back and forth for several hours until it runs out of steam, Kunkel says. If given nutrients and refrigerated, a roach head can last even longer.

YUCK!

and I just noticed your FAQ link... They've got way too much time on their hands Grin

Reply #108 - June 26, 2011, 12:53 PM

YUCK!

I am going to STARVE TO DAY.. I watched this tube

That is the end of my appetite.. I am going to live with Mango pickle beer/wine/vodka..

Hell with food..

Reply #109 - June 26, 2011, 01:12 PM

@ thread

I'm oh so very afraid of being impotent. sad
     Reply #110 - June 26, 2011, 01:23 PM

@ thread

I'm oh so very afraid of being impotent. sad

Oh! that's why you are so prolific with your posting! Cheesy Cheesy Wink

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored !- Aldous Huxley
     Reply #111 - June 26, 2011, 01:30 PM

sad

I was being serious  Roll Eyes

I would die if I couldn't have kids.

My posts are what they are for completely different reasons 001_tongue
     Reply #112 - June 26, 2011, 01:36 PM

sad

I would die if I couldn't have kids.

Zaiba let me tell you a secret ., YOU WILL DIE EVEN IF YOU COULD HAVE KIDS..  YOU WILL DIE WITH OR WITHOUT KIDS..

what you have is   infuriation  with toddlers and kids < 2or 3 year olds., but when you are 70 year old and that kid is 50 year old you will not like the way you used to like..  

Reply #113 - June 26, 2011, 01:43 PM

@ Zaiba

Come on now don't be so phobic! Your days of seeing jinns are mercifully over so why do you want to see ghosts of failure even before have begun your mission.
    It helps to have a positive mission statement.
    Fancy yourself as a star,confident batsman  on a song!
    Nothing less than a century will do!
    Don't take it too literally though! That would be too Islamic!

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Reply #114 - June 26, 2011, 01:45 PM

Zaiba let me tell you a secret ., YOU WILL DIE EVEN IF YOU COULD HAVE KIDS..  YOU WILL DIE WITH OR WITHOUT KIDS..

what you have is   infuriation  with toddlers and kids < 2or 3 year olds., but when you are 70 year old and that kid is 50 year old you will not like the way you used to like..  

Yeez this will probably sound so backward and traditional but I feel incomplete because I have no kids. I have always loved kids and babies, how can one not love their innocence? I've experienced just about everything a girl could dream of, but to become a mother is my only dream needing fulfilling. I am aware that people are going to have a lot to say against or for this, but this is just how I personally feel. I want to be a mother, and be loving and all that comes with it. Of course time changes people so when I will be 70 and have kids who are 50 I would hope i've raised em well and that they are living their lives happily in their homes.

.. OMFG I sound so ancient. Shocked
     Reply #115 - June 26, 2011, 01:51 PM

Yeez this will probably sound so backward and traditional but I feel incomplete because I have no kids. I have always loved kids and babies, how can one not love their innocence? I've experienced just about everything a girl could dream of, but to become a mother is my only dream needing fulfilling. I am aware that people are going to have a lot to sy against or for this, but this is just how I personally feel. I want to be a mother, and be loving and all that comes with it. Of course time changes people so when I will be 70 and have kids who are 50 I would hope i've raised em well and that they are living their lives happily in their homes.

WOW! clap
     You don't have to be apologetic about anything! It's your life!
    BTW everything ancient is not rubbish and everything new is not great!

Thomas Paine

Reply #116 - June 26, 2011, 02:01 PM

Yeez this will probably sound so backward and traditional but I feel incomplete because I have no kids. I have always loved kids and babies, how can one not love their innocence? I've experienced just about everything a girl could dream of, but to become a mother is my only dream needing fulfilling.

No...no... no.. You don't sound backward., you are thinking is normal and perfect HUMAN NATURE Zaiba.,  I guess I was not clear with my point., What I mean to say was., it is wonderful to have kids /family/ healthy life and healthy society around any one and every one., BUT FOR SOME REASON IF YOU CAN NOT HAVE KIDS.." you should never get disappointed with life.   that was my point..

Of course time changes people so when I will be 70 and have kids who are 50 I would hope i've raised em well and that they are living their lives happily in their homes.

No..no.. no .YOU ARE NOT ancient., far from that your are modern and very humane..   and  I say  that you will be one of the best mom any kid could  ever have and the kid  will love to   have you as mom  in his/her life dear Zaiba..

Reply #117 - June 26, 2011, 02:10 PM

WOW! clap
     You don't have to be apologetic about anything! It's your life!
    BTW everything ancient is not rubbish and everything new is not great!

LOL thanks? Undecided

Umm yeah I realise that not everything new is great and nor is everything old crap, but this is one aspect of ancient times that is most often considered backward. Women are culturally expected in the west atleast to have more career oriented and individualistic dreams and aspirations, hence why becoming a mother isn't considered so modern and future oriented anymore.

Meh whatever, i'm hoping i'm not the only one here, who is looking forward to becoming a nurturer and completing their womanhood.

Side note: This obviously doesn't mean that I don't want to have a career or go out to work, I want the best of both worlds. Smiley

No...no... no.. You don't sound backward., your thinking is normal and perfect HUMAN NATURE Zaiba.,  I guess I was not clear with my point., What I mean to say was., it is wonderful to have kids /family/ healthy life and healthy society around any one and every one., BUT FOR SOME REASON IF YOU CAN NOT HAVE KIDS.." you should never get disappointed with life.   that was my point..

Oh right I see, well in that case I guess you are right, but this is where my deepest fear lies, I crave to have a child to call my own, to nurture and rear it according to my beliefs and to bring up a child at the very least who understandands and respects all great things in the world without being bound by religion, age, gender, sexuality or race.

No..no.. no .YOU ARE NOT ancient., far from that your are modern and very humane..   and  I say  that you will be one of the best mom any kid could  ever have and the kid  will love to   have you as mon  in his/her life dear Zaiba..

Aww, Yeezeevee that is the most sweetest and most desired compliment I could ever hope for, (it seems i'm in a very emotional motherly mood today) LOL thank you for such a great thought to ponder on. Smiley
     Reply #118 - June 27, 2011, 02:28 PM

^I really want kids too, but don't tell anyone. >.>

@thread:
    • I have a piece of Batman wrapping paper stuck on my bedroom door. It looks about as badass as a piece of wrapping paper can look.
    • I'm obsessed with making playlists.
    • My ambition is to leave the world a better place than it would be otherwise. It's not going well so far.

Reply #119 - June 27, 2011, 02:58 PM

^^ That ambition bit is so cute, so funny, so self-derisory, so SunbulRocket  Smiley

Hi
  • Previous page 1 2 3 45 6 ... 59 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »