Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 02:45 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Random Facts About Yourself

(Read 133855 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 34 5 ... 59 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Random Facts About Yourself
     Reply #60 - June 19, 2011, 12:17 PM

If I have chocolate I prefer to have a cup of tea with it. (coffee is alright sometimes).

Now I'm going to have brunch Tongue later.

"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor E. Frankl

'Life is just the extreme expression of complex chemistry' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
     Reply #61 - June 19, 2011, 12:19 PM

I killed three lizards this week,and felt bad after killing the third. Yesterday I had a nightmare about them invading my room.

You do realise that chopping its tail off doesn't kill it. Tongue (I kid, I kid.)   Right, it's now gonna sneak into your room and bite you in the ass.  whistling2

"Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so." -- Bertrand Russell

Baloney Detection Kit
     Reply #62 - June 19, 2011, 01:05 PM

INFPhood is a lonely world.  I can be in a crowd of good friends and feel as lonely as a 50yr old virgin. 

+1
    That too, its like whenever am in my midst of people, all i could think about is when im i leaving this place, i want to go home,read book,listen to music,watch tv and sleep. I became more of a loner after apostasy. Sometimes it feels good to be one, sometimes it sucks.

I daydream a lot.

this happens to me too if i become extremely bored.
    I wear my sunglasses at night, so I can, so I can, keep track of the visions in my eyes.

Living the hollywood life babe Afro

"I'm standing here like an asshole holding my Charles Dickens"

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
     Reply #63 - June 19, 2011, 01:20 PM

random: When I'm in bed at night and I feel hot, I'm afraid of taking a leg out of the covers, in case the paranormal activity demon grabs it and drags me out of bed. wacko
     Reply #64 - June 19, 2011, 05:05 PM

I tend to remind people of other people.
     Reply #65 - June 19, 2011, 05:16 PM

• I have the word "woof" written on my knuckles with mehndi ATM.

dance

"Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well."
    - Robert Louis Stevenson
     Reply #66 - June 19, 2011, 05:20 PM

+1

Cheesy hahaha rofl omg hahaha I soo did that after watching that movie, and sometimes still do Cheesy

sad

Don't make fun of my fear no LOL I hate that fucking movie it scared the shit out of me! And mind you i'm not one to get frightened of a movie, ever, before.
     Reply #67 - June 19, 2011, 05:22 PM

@weasel dude: dance

@thread:
    • I doodle weird/awesome (according to other people) patterns on basically every surface I won't get killed for drawing on. I used to do it on my skin too, but my mum is apparently going to kill me for that if I do it again.
    • I have a thing for cellists.
     Reply #68 - June 19, 2011, 05:26 PM

random: Sometimes during long tedious phone calls, I tune out for like 10 mins and just murmur to keep the other person going, while browsing on Cemb. grin12

random: When I was a mere minor, I used to practice kissing on my pillow. 015
     Reply #69 - June 19, 2011, 05:30 PM

• I have a thing for cellists.

Huh?

"Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well."
    - Robert Louis Stevenson
     Reply #70 - June 19, 2011, 05:33 PM

Cheesy lol im not making fun of you're fear, more of the fact that I thought the exact same thing after that shitty movie  whistling2, lol I still havent watched the trailer for the sequel hiding and i im not even kidding, I just changed the channel everytime it went on  whistling2 grin12

I know sweetie I was just trying to be funny (clearly failing at it.) 015

I was stupid enough to see the sequel. no
     Reply #71 - June 19, 2011, 05:37 PM

random: I sing songs in my head i've never heard before. wacko
     Reply #72 - June 19, 2011, 05:40 PM

Huh?
    *images snip'd*

I was thinking of Kanon Wakeshima while writing that post:

She's so pretty. *_*

@thread: I always, always, ALWAYS have a song in my head. I even end up composing music in my head occasionally. I can't play any instrument. It's weird.
     Reply #73 - June 19, 2011, 05:43 PM

random: I sing songs in my head i've never heard before. wacko

yeah same I make my own songs randomly especially in the shower :( then i forget them all

"its fashionable to be an ex Muslim these days"
     Reply #74 - June 19, 2011, 07:39 PM

yeah same I make my own songs randomly especially in the shower :( then i forget them all

Chinadoll, not just songs I make up but songs that are out there, i've never heard, yet they're in my head wacko

Makes no sense.
     Reply #75 - June 19, 2011, 10:40 PM

The film Wolf Creek freaked me out SO much it's put me off visiting the Northern Territories. Especially if you watch it back to back with Picnic at Hanging Rock. Although that wasn't set in the outback. But together I think it just puts you off visiting Australia full stop-doh!  Cry
     Reply #76 - June 19, 2011, 10:52 PM

I feel like having samosas..
     Reply #77 - June 19, 2011, 11:10 PM

Random fact:  I collect my empty beer cans for target practice with my air rifle. Grin

"Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so." -- Bertrand Russell

Baloney Detection Kit
     Reply #78 - June 19, 2011, 11:15 PM

I'm synaesthetic.

Ooh, really? That's so... I'm tempted to say cool, but I don't know what pros/cons your particular kind of synaesthesia has. Funny, we were discussing synesthetes just the other week on here too. Tell us more.  grin12
     Reply #79 - June 20, 2011, 10:57 AM

^It's nothing particularly special. Just subconsciously assigning colours to everything from days of the week to musical notes (including people). And everyone I meet has a certain type of music to them. None of that weird taste/smell stuff, though I used to have that too which made life very confusing.

@thread: I have been told to become an artist three times in the past week. I can't draw.
     Reply #80 - June 20, 2011, 11:06 AM

^Tryhards, the pair of you.

Which is why I am not explicitly saying anything about what lives under my bed. grin12

Elves that make flamboyant shoes for you?

Started from the bottom, now I'm here
    Started from the bottom, now my whole extended family's here

JOIN THE CHAT
     Reply #81 - June 20, 2011, 11:07 AM

^If only.

@thread: I want to learn ballet just so I can wear ballet boots. I'm not a masochist or anything... they're just sexy.
     Reply #82 - June 20, 2011, 11:40 AM

^It's nothing particularly special. Just subconsciously assigning colours to everything from days of the week to musical notes (including people). And everyone I meet has a certain type of music to them. None of that weird taste/smell stuff, though I used to have that too which made life very confusing.

Shame, I wanted to find out what I taste like.

What colour am I? Tongue
     Reply #83 - June 20, 2011, 11:43 AM

Shame, I wanted to find out what I taste like.

My estimation of your talents as a master seducer grows daily.

<MaB>Do you want to know what else grows, my sweet?</MaB>
     Reply #84 - June 20, 2011, 11:43 AM

^XD

@Spinoza: Dark blue, actually.
     Reply #85 - June 20, 2011, 11:44 AM

My estimation of your talents as a master seducer grows daily.

<MaB>Do you want to know what else grows, my sweet?</MaB>

I didn't even see that innuendo 'til you pointed it out.  Nun
     Reply #86 - June 20, 2011, 11:46 AM

^XD

@Spinoza: Dark blue, actually.

My favourite colour  dance You're good.

Do you ascribe colours to emotions too? You often hear "what colour is jealousy?" as an example of a nonsensical question (I'm looking at you, ateapotist), maybe it isn't.  grin12
     Reply #87 - June 20, 2011, 11:48 AM

^A bit. Not a lot though, because I'm also autistic (not a hell of a lot, but still) and therefore generally crap with emotion-stuff. Jealousy, btw, is a whole mix of colours.
     Reply #88 - June 20, 2011, 01:23 PM

Something that I am personally very "proud" of about my family is that, amongst my direct family (family / grandparents / aunts or uncles), I have Anglican Welsh/British roots, Catholic Irish roots, Chinese roots and Muslim Malay roots all within two generations of family. My grandma and grandpa were immigrants to Australia in the 60's, and I think it must have been so before-their-time to see a Chinese immigrant and an English immigrant walking hand-in-hand. Smiley I always get some looks, as a blond-haired blue-eyed person, when they see that my surname is "Ho".

What other facts?

Left-handed, does that count?

Moving to Sweden in two months for one year to study social science (in Swedish, which I don't speak). Purpose being for an exchange program and to learn about Swedish culture though.
    Green is my fav colour.

I have a tattoo of a phoenix on my left arm, it's a quarter sleeve with shading.

I would love to move to another country, either in Europe or the USA.

Dream destinations are the Netherlands, Spain, Brazil, Canada, Israel and India.
     Reply #89 - June 20, 2011, 01:44 PM

^What Lara said.

@thread: I've always wanted to be a drag queen, even when I was a little muslimah.
  • Previous page 1 2 34 5 ... 59 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »