Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: New

(Read 2233 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • New
     OP - June 10, 2011, 11:49 PM

Hi everyone. Excellent site and many cool people expressing themselves freely. Nice to be here. Also, Ive been studying the ideology of Islam since a little after 9/11, as I didn't want to remain ignorant. I'm learning a lot just from floating the site.
    Warm regards...gwb56

It's not what people say, but, rather, what they do that reveals their true intentions and character.
  • Re: New
     Reply #1 - June 11, 2011, 12:22 AM

Yay first! Smiley
    Welcome to the forum Gwb56.
    What brought you here?
    And tell us a little about why and how u left Islam, or have u left yet?
    And where are you from?

Anyway, heres the traditional parrot
     parrot

Enjoy ur time here! grin12
     Reply #2 - June 11, 2011, 04:08 AM

Hananii, hi and thank you for the welcome. I never have been a follower of Islam, but was left at a dilemma shortly after the attacks on 9/11. I was completely ignorant of anything concerning Islam, so I have since been investigating and studying on the subject. I came across this website in one of my searches and after a couple of days of floating the site decided to become a member. I find the information given by actual people who followed Islam and who have freely come out to be a great source of hands on knowledge and am grateful for their courage to do so and to share their knowledge here. The site is indeed unique and quite a jewel to come across.
    Again, thank you for the welcome...gwb56

It's not what people say, but, rather, what they do that reveals their true intentions and character.
     Reply #3 - June 11, 2011, 04:18 AM

Nice to meet you!. Nice to hear you're story. Hope to see you around the forum.
     Reply #4 - June 11, 2011, 04:22 AM

Morning Eternity

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
    My political philosophy below
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwGat4i8pJI&feature=g-vrec
    Just kidding, here are some true heros
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBTgvK6LQqA
     Reply #5 - June 11, 2011, 04:53 AM

Hananii, hi and thank you for the welcome. I never have been a follower of Islam, but was left at a dilemma shortly after the attacks on 9/11. I was completely ignorant of anything concerning Islam, so I have since been investigating and studying on the subject. I came across this website in one of my searches and after a couple of days of floating the site decided to become a member. I find the information given by actual people who followed Islam and who have freely come out to be a great source of hands on knowledge and am grateful for their courage to do so and to share their knowledge here. The site is indeed unique and quite a jewel to come across.
    Again, thank you for the welcome...gwb56

welcome to gwb56., there are number of sites that are focused on in depth discussion on Islam w.r.t their anti-Islamic contents but CEMB  is specially focused to the issues of Ex-Muslims/ those with Islamic backgrounds  get together fun zone...

Here is a link link of another forum that you  may be interested in scanning through

http://www.faithfreedom.org/    and it forum http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/ Library articles ..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #6 - June 11, 2011, 02:49 PM

yeezevee, thanks for the links, but is one I view often along with others.
    CEMB  is specially focused to the issues of Ex-Muslims Yes, and this is what makes this site unique and refreshing to say the least.
    Thanks to all for welcoming me.
    Warm regards...gwb56

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »