Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Hundreds of Proofs of God's Existence!

(Read 60504 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 34 5 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Hundreds of Proofs of God's Existence!
     Reply #60 - June 04, 2013, 02:11 PM

Umm, Newsflash: There will be plenty more blasphemous heresies to come. I suggest you go now if you take issue with that sort of thing.

figure of speech

My Rules:
    1. I know bullshit when I see it.
    2. "Smart" comments will be ignored.
    3. Comments which aren't worthy of my time will be ignored.
    If I do not respond to your comment then it has fallen into the above categories.
     Reply #61 - June 04, 2013, 02:12 PM

Toor, you're out of your intellectual depth. Surrrender now, kamerad.
     Reply #62 - June 04, 2013, 02:15 PM

1.Gilmari i didnt mention a beehive in saudi arabia Cheesy
    and as a christian you base everything on "Faith"
    e.g
    Me: "is god a human"
    Christian programmed response "dont limit God"

as for you how can you be a christian if you dont believe in God,jesus or the Holy spirit
    is it a trick question where you believe in all three at the same time

I didn't mention a beehive in Saudi Arabia either...I smell taqqiyah

You lack of knowledge on my faith is insulting to the human intellect. Imagine if a Christian were to walk up to you attempting to preach and he doesn't know how many God's you have let alone who that god is...then again, i know muslims that don't know a Gospel from a Bible.

My Rules:
    If I do not respond to your comment then it has fallen into the above categories.
     Reply #63 - June 04, 2013, 02:16 PM

Toor is quite cleaver actually

everyone needs a reminder because no one is perfect

Smile Smiley
    its Sunnah
     Reply #64 - June 04, 2013, 02:17 PM

Gilmari sorry to burst your Bubbles but i was talking to Toor there Hence me saying his name

Smile Smiley
    its Sunnah
     Reply #65 - June 04, 2013, 02:18 PM

ps as for Gilmari unlike athiesm the word impossible cant be subjective Cheesy

I never said the word impossibilty is subjective. You really need learn to read properly...like URGENTLY.

My Rules:
     Reply #66 - June 04, 2013, 02:19 PM

Gilmari sorry to burst your Bubbles but i was talking to Toor there Hence me saying his name

hmm, my bad. excuse me while i edit the message then

My Rules:
     Reply #67 - June 04, 2013, 02:22 PM

"A pattern on a bee-hive that forms the word 'Allah' in arabic is no different than a cloud forming the face of Jesus over Saudi Arabia. Neither are a proper argument."

"An act of impossibility is not neseceraly a miracle. Imposibility is also a biased thing and can change depending on everybody's view on the world."

you didnt say it was subjective but you did say it was bias

Smile Smiley
    its Sunnah
     Reply #68 - June 04, 2013, 02:22 PM

life isnt based on Empirical Evidance
    tell me do you have a GreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreat (copy pasted Cheesy)
    grand father

where is your proof?

i study biology and im going to study biomedical science so i guess so Cheesy

You study biology and yet think that having a patri/matri-lineal ancestor 15 or above generations preceding oneself is not empirically provable?

Biomedical science's loss is clearly history's gain.
     Reply #69 - June 04, 2013, 02:29 PM

im sorry but thats a deductive argument not Empirical evidence
    and i was using deductive argument all along

ps deductive argument is like 1+1=2
    getting 2 from only two 1s if you know what i mean

ps where is HappyMurtad i wanna talk about "God"

Smile Smiley
    its Sunnah
     Reply #70 - June 04, 2013, 02:31 PM

"A pattern on a bee-hive that forms the word 'Allah' in arabic is no different than a cloud forming the face of Jesus over Saudi Arabia. Neither are a proper argument."

"An act of impossibility is not neseceraly a miracle. Imposibility is also a biased thing and can change depending on everybody's view on the world."

you didnt say it was subjective but you did say it was bias

Exactly, as in what falls under the category of imposibility. You don't need to be a scientist to see that. A simple example:
    To someone who believes in God, existance without God is impossible.
    To someone who doesn't believe in God, the existance of God is impossible.

My Rules:
     Reply #71 - June 04, 2013, 02:34 PM

thats different opinions of the cause of creations and if they were true then they would work but there is 1 impossibility but (like my words Cheesy) they can be perceiveddifferently
    g2g Cheesy

Smile Smiley
    its Sunnah
     Reply #72 - June 04, 2013, 02:34 PM

Go ahead, talk about god. Regurgitate all the tired arguments you saw on YouTube from Hamza Tortoise, Yasir Qadhi, and dawahman. When you are done, I'll show you why it's all nonsense. Come on let's get started. Yallah bismillah.
     Reply #73 - June 04, 2013, 02:37 PM

thats different opinions of the cause of creations and if they were true then they would work but there is 1 impossibility but (like my words Cheesy) they can be perceiveddifferently
    g2g Cheesy

This is why is said 'example'. If i didn't know any better, I'd say your thinking process is derived from the quran...

My Rules:
     Reply #74 - June 04, 2013, 02:45 PM

tell me do you have a GreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatG reatGreatGreatGreatGreat (copy pasted Cheesy)
    grand father

i study biology and im going to study biomedical science so i guess so Cheesy

Oh my dahirT. I have plenty of muslim friends who do biomed at uni, and they are not gullible enough to have brought up this argument, come on man pick your game up.

I've noticed your definition on miracles. If miracles are outside the productive capacity of nature, I'm curious to know how they can exist (or manifest) within nature.
     Reply #75 - June 04, 2013, 03:06 PM

im sorry but thats a deductive argument not Empirical evidence
    and i was using deductive argument all along

Hint: the raw material from which any conclusions on descent can be drawn is to be found in the Y chromosome or in mitochondrial DNA.

Also, look up the difference between valid and sound arguments sometime.
     Reply #76 - June 04, 2013, 05:22 PM

E-Raja the fact that its beyond nature is the proof that its from God

Smile Smiley
    its Sunnah
     Reply #77 - June 04, 2013, 05:43 PM

This begs the question.
    how do you go about proving these events actually happened other than taking your word for it.

You do realise you need to demonstate these events are possible and actually happened. Demonstating them to happen ceases to make them a miracle.

Reply #78 - June 27, 2013, 11:34 AM

Go ahead, talk about god. Regurgitate all the tired arguments you saw on YouTube from Hamza Tortoise, Yasir Qadhi, and dawahman. When you are done, I'll show you why it's all nonsense. Come on let's get started. Yallah bismillah.

Smiley
    Good memories
     Reply #79 - June 27, 2013, 11:35 AM

So, you realize you're about to get banned, right? Go away. Nobody likes you.
     Reply #80 - September 24, 2013, 06:15 PM

I like this one:

ARGUMENT FROM SPOILED CONSUMERISM
    (1) I want God to exist.
    (2) I always get what I want.
    (3) Therefore, God exists.
     Reply #81 - September 24, 2013, 06:26 PM

Or the Murphilogical argument:

1.   Everything that can go wrong will go wrong.
    2.   A reality in which God exists would be terribly wrong.
    3.   Therefore, God exists.
     Reply #82 - December 29, 2013, 09:30 AM

your acting like the early generation has nothing to do with islam

islamically the first three generation are the best generations

and they represent islam in its entirety by preaching and practising unlike us

1% of the ummah dont pray fajr in the mosque and you cant say anything like that to the early generation

That's why Fatima and Aisha ended up battling over 'Fadak' when Abu Bakr said that all the prophet's wealth must be distributed among the poor? How did the Shi'ite come into existence? What was the problem with Umar when Sauda went outside to answer the call of nature? Is he the guard or something? Why did that man slapped his daughter Hafsa (when she had demanded something from the prophet), saying that she has no such rights because she is not as pretty as Aisha? Isn't it the husband's duty to fulfill the demands of his wife? Or is it just for the favourite wives?

Back to the topic. The proof will be visible after death.
     Reply #83 - December 29, 2013, 10:28 AM

That's why Fatima and Aisha ended up battling over 'Fadak' when Abu Bakr said that all the prophet's wealth must be distributed among the poor?

There is no  DahirT  in the forum. He left the town with confusion in his brain about Islam.

Rubaya,   these two girls fighting over Fadak'  appears to be a superficial story but If Islamic stories  as we learn from hadith are true on Prophet  and on that  Abu BAKHRA then  there are other grudges between these two girls that lead to fight which eventually caused this Shia/sunni  warfare, serious problems in initial times of  Islam and  that is going on even today.

You see these two girls were DADDY girls. Prophet could sell  "allah told me dream story"  to that fool  Abu BAKHRA so that he could marry the VIRGIN Aisha and sleep with her when she was 8, 19 ,,29.. whatever.  But Abu BKAHRA could not do the same thing when she wanted to marry Fatima. Prophet of Islam(PBUH) rejected this BAKHRA proposal.,  That is the number one grudge this girl Aisha had against Mr. PBUH and his daughter Fatima..  I think these tow girls are ~ of same age.  

Any ways, read and write into the CEMB when you have time but FOCUS ON YOUR COLLEGE specially you being in a land that may drown in to bay of Bengal if this run away global CO2 level is not controlled.

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #84 - December 29, 2013, 12:08 PM

I would be happy if I died, to tell the truth.
     Reply #85 - December 29, 2013, 02:05 PM

I would be happy if I died, to tell the truth.

whaaat? how did jump from Aisha/Fatima battle to this?  "I would be happy if I died, to tell the truth" why??  what is the connection Rubaya

what are you talking Rubaya? Why? .. You are young and wonderful person with all limbs and faculties intact.. Common kiddo.. Get that degree move on with life.  You kids gets frustrated sooooo quick., Either you want to become  some Minster of Bangladesh if not you go for fasting,  strikes and I will die and what not..  

I tell you.,  trust me.. you will have very bright future.  forget God.. forget all .. Focus..focus..

Is Rubaya your real name., it sound like that  to me.. Talk to me Rubaya., Visit the forum whenever you get bored., have fun, rant about everything in CEMB..

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Reply #86 - December 29, 2013, 02:23 PM

I just hate myself. I have turned into a monster for a certain someone, for whom I have made all sacrifices. If I had just been this kind to my parents they would have died in peace. It's not about being an ex-Muslim, it's about me.
     Reply #87 - December 29, 2013, 03:14 PM

I have turned into a monster for a certain someone, for whom I have made all sacrifices.

This happens. And unhappens.

Relax.
     Reply #88 - December 29, 2013, 03:42 PM

I just hate myself.

There are more than a billion girls out there who would love to be in your shoes Rubaya. Common be happy with what you have..
    I have turned into a monster for a certain someone, for whom I have made all sacrifices.

well it happens in the life., Life is not smooth sailing irrespective of how rich or how poor one is.  First of all you are NOT a monster, get that out of your brain..  

Let me do this internet allah hypnotism on you..

Rubaya ... you are not a monster..  get that out of your brain..   you are not a monster, get that out of your brain..  you are not a monster,get that out of your brain..   Cheesy

May be the problem lies from other side., if they think  that you are a monster, it is their problem not your's Rubaya. Because you already sacrificed/or did what ever possible from your side. So get over it. focus.. focus on education..
    If I had just been this kind to my parents they would have died in peace. It's not about being an ex-Muslim, it's about me.

I know.. I know...

You know.,  Grand parents die, parents die, you die,  your children will die.. I die., Prophets died god died...  what is this eastern philosophy?  get over that nonsense., Death comes, so comes..,  so what ?  Are we living for stupid death.. Common there is so much to do in life for you. Be a role model..

Reply #89 - December 29, 2013, 06:28 PM

Man Yeezevee, you are really funny and supportive. Wish you were my bff.
  • Previous page 1 2 34 5 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »