Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Hundreds of Proofs of God's Existence!

(Read 60500 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 4 5 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Hundreds of Proofs of God's Existence!
     Reply #30 - June 03, 2013, 11:55 PM

Your effective use of lowercase letters lends so much credibility to your arguments.
     Reply #31 - June 04, 2013, 12:10 AM

LOL you avoided what i said entirely mocking only my writing
    im still in school trying to improve that btw so i dont blame you
    #handwritinginprogress

Smile Smiley
    its Sunnah
     Reply #32 - June 04, 2013, 12:11 AM

OK so do you really want me to take you seriously then?
     Reply #33 - June 04, 2013, 12:15 AM

there is no logical proof for god in christianity from all the christians i talked to but for islam we have enough proof

Newsflash for you: it's supposed to be the same god. Tongue

and i have talked to dozens of atheist and convinced them

Unsupported assertion. I remain unconvinced.

God
    its simple really

ill summaries because it takes long to prove, btw im going to use a deductive argument for all the people who live of empirical evidence i.e. athiest  Wink,

1.the universe can 'pop' into existance and 2. it cannot just be...
    so it has to have a cause

Prove it. popcorn

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #34 - June 04, 2013, 12:24 AM

LOOL i know its supposed to be the same but then the ''Trinity'' came along  Cheesy

if you want me to elaborate tell me where because i talked about a LOT of stuff

ill tell you about the first part
    1. the universe just ''pop'' into existence this is one of the mainstream physics theories  that is ( blind faith) widely accepted and it is that since at an atomic scale particles ''pop'' into existance then why cant the whole universe just ''pop'' into existance.

and i have answered this millions of time  the word nothing in physics here represents the quantum vacuum (look it up) and it isn't our nothing it is space with fluctuation energy.

Smile Smiley
    its Sunnah
     Reply #35 - June 04, 2013, 12:30 AM

LOOL i know its supposed to be the same but then the ''Trinity'' came along  Cheesy

So what? How is the Trinity going to be the least bit problematic for an omnipotent deity? If Allah can do anything, then Allah can be a trinity if he wants to. So, the Trinity is not a valid argument against Christianity, unless you wish to place limits on God's power, which would be heresy under both Christian and Islamic beliefs. parrot

if you want me to elaborate tell me where because i talked about a LOT of stuff

You talked about fuck all. Cheesy

ill tell you about the first part
    1. the universe just ''pop'' into existence this is one of the mainstream physics theories  that is ( blind faith) widely accepted and it is that since at an atomic scale particles ''pop'' into existance then why cant the whole universe just ''pop'' into existance.

and i have answered this millions of time  the word nothing in physics here represents the quantum vacuum (look it up) and it isn't our nothing it is space with fluctuation energy.

None of this makes a damned bit of sense. Please re-phrase your points with greater lucidity. Kthnx. Smiley

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #36 - June 04, 2013, 04:38 AM

i always found it funny how God can do anything and is incomprehensible by humans...untill you talk to a Christian that is...

My Rules:
    1. I know bullshit when I see it.
    2. "Smart" comments will be ignored.
    3. Comments which aren't worthy of my time will be ignored.
    If I do not respond to your comment then it has fallen into the above categories.
     Reply #37 - June 04, 2013, 05:17 AM

Well the trinity says the father the son and the holy spirit are all 1 yet three
    -didnt jesus walk and talk and live on earth
    -while jesus was on earth wasn't the father in the sky
    -how can 1 entity be in two places at the same time

and with regards to the limiting of gods powers ill ask you some questions to get you thinking
    -can god do anything evil?
    -if yes then Will god do anything evil? and if your a proper christian you cant deny this 1 Smiley
    -can a square become a circle at the same time?

then the question of jesus comes here of saying that jesus isn't god but the son of god/
    -if i had a fish and i claim this fish was my adopted son then you would think im crazy so then how can jesus be the son of god your claiming that god is human which cant be because that creates a paradox  

Smile Smiley
    its Sunnah
     Reply #38 - June 04, 2013, 05:37 AM

there is no logical proof for god in christianity from all the christians i talked to but for islam we have enough proof and i have talked to dozens of atheist and convinced them  God
    its simple really

ill summaries because it takes long to prove, btw im going to use a deductive argument for all the people who live of empirical evidence i.e. athiest  Wink,

1.the universe can 'pop' into existance and 2. it cannot just be...
    so it has to have a cause
    and the cause has to be infinite because then the two above has to be accepted so some where down the line of causes must be an infinite starting point. and this infinite starting point must have a will because since it is infinite it must have chosen for the universe,to come to be  , it wasn't due to chain reactions and this infinite starting point with a will must have power and knowledge for the universe to exist with laws

i hope thats enough for you Asalamu alaykum

none of this has to do with god. An infinite chain of past of events must have a beginning. Cool?

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
    My political philosophy below
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwGat4i8pJI&feature=g-vrec
    Just kidding, here are some true heros
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBTgvK6LQqA
     Reply #39 - June 04, 2013, 05:41 AM

Well the trinity says the father the son and the holy spirit are all 1 yet three
    -didnt jesus walk and talk and live on earth
    -while jesus was on earth wasn't the father in the sky
    -how can 1 entity be in two places at the same time

God works in mysterious ways...

and with regards to the limiting of gods powers ill ask you some questions to get you thinking
    -can god do anything evil?
    -if yes then Will god do anything evil? and if your a proper christian you cant deny this 1 Smiley
    -can a square become a circle at the same time?

then the question of jesus comes here of saying that jesus isn't god but the son of god/
    -if i had a fish and i claim this fish was my adopted son then you would think im crazy so then how can jesus be the son of god your claiming that god is human which cant be because that creates a paradox  

It's pretty humorous from the outside to watch Christian and Muslims bash each other

Muslim: God can do anything
    Christian: The Trinity is 3 in 1 and 1 in 3
    Muslim: Well he can't do that, ldo.

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
    My political philosophy below
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwGat4i8pJI&feature=g-vrec
    Just kidding, here are some true heros
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBTgvK6LQqA
     Reply #40 - June 04, 2013, 06:14 AM

i didnt say god could do everything in the same way as the christians isaid god has the knowledge and power

Taking my words out of context is a desperate move

Smile Smiley
    its Sunnah
     Reply #41 - June 04, 2013, 01:11 PM

No, repeating dogma first enunciated in the earliest Islamic apologetics as if it were factual is a desperate move. What happens next is fair game.
     Reply #42 - June 04, 2013, 01:32 PM

your acting like the early generation has nothing to do with islam

islamically the first three generation are the best generations

and they represent islam in its entirety by preaching and practising unlike us

1% of the ummah dont pray fajr in the mosque and you cant say anything like that to the early generation

Smile Smiley
    its Sunnah
     Reply #43 - June 04, 2013, 01:34 PM

Cool, more people whose opinions carry absolutely no explanatory weight on a website full of atheists. Carry on, do.
     Reply #44 - June 04, 2013, 01:37 PM

But all they did was fight in endless wars of conquest.
     Reply #45 - June 04, 2013, 01:37 PM

and they represent islam in its entirety by preaching and practising unlike us

1% of the ummah dont pray fajr in the mosque and you cant say anything like that to the early generation

The wonderful salaf us-saalih. Do tell me more about them, shaikh Dahir.
     Reply #46 - June 04, 2013, 01:44 PM

first we need to clear the doubt about religion

if you believe in God then why would God just leave us

because no one would take a long time making something (14 billion years) just to leave it

this is a rational reason for religion unless you dont believe in God

if you dont believe in God then please read my other posts and tell me if there is any mistakes

Smile Smiley
    its Sunnah
     Reply #47 - June 04, 2013, 01:46 PM

Patterns are natural part of the world. Random patterns forming names and faces are just as likely as any other pattern. That is not proof for God. I once saw a hippo in the clouds. That does not mean God is a hippo.
    Forming you own arguments for the existance of something is no better than forming your own arguments for its non-existance.
    If you want to prove something you will have to give something that can atleast be concidered evidence in some level. For example. If I were to use an argument to show somebody that God exists and that Christianity is the true religion, showing him a picture of cross-shaped clouds is simply not an argument. It is merely something taht fuels my need for evidence. On the other hand the Holy fire, or the miraculous icon of Panagia Pantanassa would atleast to a certain extent, cut as an argument.

Orthodox Christian speaking,
    God bless,

My Rules:
    If I do not respond to your comment then it has fallen into the above categories.
     Reply #48 - June 04, 2013, 01:46 PM

btw tony if it was endless then why didnt they kepp expanding or declining after 'Umars caliphate

Smile Smiley
    its Sunnah
     Reply #49 - June 04, 2013, 01:48 PM

LOL as a christian you definition of Miracle can be discribed as a Natural pattern that just wasnt fully observed

secondly as a muslim we believe a miracle is and act of impossibility
    thats why we claim the quran is a miracle and devine

thirdly dont you believe in god/jesus/holy spirit

Smile Smiley
    its Sunnah
     Reply #50 - June 04, 2013, 01:50 PM

first we need to clear the doubt about religion

if you believe in God then why would God just leave us

because no one would take a long time making something (14 billion years) just to leave it

this is a rational reason for religion unless you dont believe in God

if you dont believe in God then please read my other posts and tell me if there is any mistakes

Well, from a Christian standpoint, God didn't just leave us.

Atleast under Orthodoxy, humans have freewill which is something God protects (otherwise we would simlpy be programmed to obey). Even angels have freewill. It's just that while God reaches out to us we have the tendancy of distancing away from God by sin (that's where Jesus come in but that's another topic).

Would like to say more but...parents...bed time (yes i am above 16, but what can you do...parents)

My Rules:
     Reply #51 - June 04, 2013, 01:52 PM

It's like watching people argue about the color of unicorns...
     Reply #52 - June 04, 2013, 01:55 PM

Technicolor.

Reply #53 - June 04, 2013, 01:56 PM

LOL as a christian you definition of Miracle can be discribed as a Natural pattern that just wasnt fully observed

secondly as a muslim we believe a miracle is and act of impossibility
    thats why we claim the quran is a miracle and devine

thirdly dont you believe in god/jesus/holy spirit

When one is constantly looking for miracles and bases his faith on miracles the only natural thing for him to do is see proof everywhere, irregardless of whether or not it actually is. That's what I call self-convincing yourself. This is why in Christianity we are not to base our faith in miracles.

A pattern on a bee-hive that forms the word 'Allah' in arabic is no different than a cloud forming the face of Jesus over Saudi Arabia. Neither are a proper argument.

An act of impossibility is not neseceraly a miracle. Imposibility is also a biased thing and can change depending on everybody's view on the world.

No I do not believe in God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. I only believe in ONE triune and eternal God and please don't utter such heresies in my presense again.

My Rules:
     Reply #54 - June 04, 2013, 01:58 PM

Psst, Dahir: I know one way you can silence all these doubters, and assure your place in Jannah. Ready?

All you have to do is provide incontrovertible proof for the material existence of God (protip: recycling WLC ain't gonna cut it), and then you'll give most of us reason to consider believing in one. In your own time, carry on..
     Reply #55 - June 04, 2013, 02:05 PM

No I do not believe in God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. I only believe in ONE triune and eternal God and please don't utter such heresies in my presense again.

Umm, Newsflash: There will be plenty more blasphemous heresies to come. I suggest you go now if you take issue with that sort of thing.
     Reply #56 - June 04, 2013, 02:06 PM

1.Gilmari i didnt mention a beehive in saudi arabia Cheesy
    and as a christian you base everything on "Faith"
    e.g
    Me: "is god a human"
    Christian programmed response "dont limit God"

as for you how can you be a christian if you dont believe in God,jesus or the Holy spirit
    is it a trick question where you believe in all three at the same time
    2.as for Toor

life isnt based on Empirical Evidance
    tell me do you have a GreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreat (copy pasted Cheesy)
    grand father

where is your proof?

Smile Smiley
    its Sunnah
     Reply #57 - June 04, 2013, 02:10 PM

To you, genetics is about as meaningful as cave art, isn't it?

Being one-upped by a Neanderthal isn't really a barrier to becoming a da'ie these days. How standards have slipped :(
     Reply #58 - June 04, 2013, 02:10 PM

use your "Freedom of speech" the way you want ill just answer the questions you give to keep you quiet

ps as for Gilmari unlike athiesm the word impossible cant be subjective Cheesy

Smile Smiley
    its Sunnah
     Reply #59 - June 04, 2013, 02:11 PM

i study biology and im going to study biomedical science so i guess so Cheesy

Smile Smiley
    its Sunnah
  • Previous page 1 23 4 5 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »