Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Lights on the way
by akay
Today at 04:40 PM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 02:45 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Sad problem of Religion

(Read 3743 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Sad problem of Religion
     OP - June 09, 2011, 08:25 PM

This is why I will never come out. Really sad that religion makes people think like this!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=287388vONrs
  • Re: Sad problem of Religion
     Reply #1 - June 09, 2011, 08:30 PM

OMFG  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

That is hilarious Lmao  The tears hahahaha OMG the tears.  Grin

Also, what is up with the LL Cool J lip licking move?  motherfucker that shit don't work with a beard.   Cheesy

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #2 - June 09, 2011, 08:42 PM

Wow seriously? I'd be crying in pity if I were his parents, he made himself look like a pathetic moron on live TV. piggy

07:54 <harakaat>: you must be jema
    07:54 <harakaat>: considering how annoying you are
     Reply #3 - June 09, 2011, 08:46 PM

This is so sad. Fuck religion man, this is so depressing.  Cry Cry Cry

This is exactly why i can't bear to see this emotional bullcrap. Aah FFS  finmad finmad
     Reply #4 - June 09, 2011, 08:50 PM

Was that Enya on the soundtrack?
     Reply #5 - June 09, 2011, 09:13 PM

This has been posted before, but this pretty much sums up Hamza Tzortis for me, based on seeing him speak live and watching many of his talks. He comes across to me as this emotional ball of energy that needs constant reassurance and feedback from the crowd. Like any "great" Islamic speaker of today, he is a performance artist and knows how to work the audience. I don't doubt his emotions here are genuine, which is what makes it all even more fucked up!
     Reply #6 - June 09, 2011, 09:58 PM

This particular fragment will be like heavy artillery in the hands of TheRationalizer when he'll have a debate with Hamza.. I am already looking forward to that debate.. Afro

I shouldn't be here. Really. Shaytan SWT deluded ALL of us. Amen.
     Reply #7 - June 09, 2011, 10:00 PM

This sums up Islam. As Friedrich Nietzsche said: "Fear is the mother of morality". The morality which Islam have given humanity is not even slightly good.

Notice how tolerant his Non-Muslim parents are. They accept his conversion to Islam. You cant say the same about 95 % of us apostates in this forum. You will probably see this guy supporting the capital punishment for apostasy - i have heard him support blasphemy laws, so why wouldn't he support the rest of the evil laws? The so called perfect laws?

Even if we live in the West. There is no real tolerance for people leaving this cult called Islam. And i agree with Lara - this is basically the reason for why I wont come out for now. Not because i fear my family - but because this delusion called Islam will make them think i will go to a place which doesn't even exist.

His feelings are genuine - yes. But this clip is something you can show in Social Psychology 101 classes. It`s so delusional and so dangerous. It`s so disgusting and so despicable.

Fuck Islam, because it fucked up humanity and raped it for any reason and intellect.

"Beauty is truth, truth beauty," - that is all
            Ye know on earth, and all ye need to know.

- John Keats
     Reply #8 - June 09, 2011, 10:11 PM

This particular fragment will be like heavy artillery in the hands of TheRationalizer when he'll have a debate with Hamza.. I am already looking forward to that debate.. Afro

TheRationalizer will eat him alive..  lol.. I knew  that fellow is a fool but I did not realize he is such pathetic fool.,  

If he is faking that cry, he knows he is a fool
    and if he is truly crying he needs psychiatric help and should not be in this type of job of Dawah for others to call them for Islam..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #9 - June 09, 2011, 10:14 PM

I fear that this man will weep for his parents when they are decapitated by one of his fellow Muslims, ànd he will have to condone that. I have a sort of pity for him....

Religion is organized superstition
     Reply #10 - June 09, 2011, 10:31 PM

I fear that this man will weep for his parents when they are decapitated by one of his fellow Muslims, ànd he will have to condone that. I have a sort of pity for him....

Well if he is truly crying, in that psychopathic state he potentially could kill people who are not Muslims including his parents. My only wish is HE IS FAKING..  I didn't realize this fellow is JUST 9year old..
    Hamza, born Andreas Tzortzis, was born in London on 21 September 1980.  Hamza converted to Islam in October 2002 after a process of philosophical enquiry.  His parents are Greek migrants who settled in the UK in the 1970s. Hamza was brought up in the London Borough of Hackney and attended school and college in the area. Hamza went on to study Psychology at the University of Westminster and he is currently studying western and Islamic philosophy. He is married with two children. 

Hamza has authored a number of publications, including the popular website The Inimitable Qur'an  as well as serialising a number of articles and essays on his blog.  Hamza wrote the chapter The Challenge in the Qur'an in the book The History of the Magnificent Qur'an which details the linguistic and literary inimitability of the Qur'anic discourse, highlighting its eloquence and unique literary form with a discussion on the philosophy of miracles and rational deduction.

Hamza's writings can be viewed on his website http://hamzatzortzis.blogspot.com/ 

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #11 - June 09, 2011, 10:48 PM

This video has already been posted here and discussed, please read the comments, I say a few things here:

http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=15228.0

I've got to say, I use the word 'wicked' very rarely, but this is a truly wicked, disturbed, nasty, horrible, psychologically depraved and disgusting thing that Islam teaches.

His poor father and mother.

Islam teaches the convert to burn all his and her bridges and fills them with self loathing and hatred for their familial, cultural, and societal roots. This is just sadism and cruelty pure and simple.

This is the reality of the psychological perversion that dawah promotes.

Imran, any belief system that actively teaches with sadistic clarity to brainwash its new adherents into this state of pathology and sundering the bond between a child and its parents is truly depraved. Instead of reflecting on this, you wallow in it like a pig in shit.

This is the methodology of a very sinister cult. Islam does not deserve any respect for this disgusting process  Afro

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #12 - July 21, 2011, 09:01 PM

I dont think its pathetic nor funny. I feel sorry for him, its sad he believes his family are going to be burned in eternal hellfire. Its also one of the reasons I wont come out, I dont want my family to feel like this.

That's the thing about religious control, no one has exclusive claim to this kind of "pain" ( Roll Eyes) Imagine his parents are Xtians and are crying their eyes out (in the same manner) because according to Xtian beliefs their son is going to hell.  Emotional blackmail at it's finest  whistling2
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »