Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Reading Quran And Inquiring in to Prophet Muhammad's Life from Quran

(Read 129201 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 5 6 78 9 10 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Reading Quran And Inquiring in to Prophet Muhammad's Life from Quran
     Reply #180 - December 31, 2015, 02:33 PM

"Quran is nothing  but an assorted mixture of ‘absurd and inconsistent fables" .....Al-Razi

well I am not going to say that  but read Quran again.. so we go 42 chapter in revelation order  and that is 25th chapter in the bookish order with some 77 verses in it..

we will edit that to make readable .. reading just one  verse makes it impossible to figure out who is saying what and why? if you read verse by verse, Quran is most confusing and boring book that one will ever come across ...

So on that let me re-read/rewrite the above  chapter   chapter 42- Al-Furqan again..

25.001.004:  Blessed is He who sent down the criterion to His servant, that it may be an admonition to all creatures;-  He to whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth: no son has He begotten, nor has He a partner in His dominion: it is He who created all things, and ordered them in due proportions. And they have taken besides Him,  gods  who do not create anything while they are themselves created, and they control not for themselves any harm or profit, and they control not death nor life, nor raising (the dead) to life.

025.004-005  : And those who disbelieve say: This is nothing but a lie which he has forged, and other people have helped him at it; so indeed they have done injustice and (uttered) a falsehood.  And they say: "Tales of the ancients, which he has caused to be written: and they are dictated before him morning and evening." 

025.006  : Say: He has revealed it Who knows the secret in the heavens and the earth; surely He is ever Forgiving, Merciful.

025.007-008 : And they say: "What sort of a messenger is this, who eats food, and walks through the streets? Why has not an angel been sent down to him to give admonition with him?   "Or (Why) has not a treasure been bestowed on him, or why has he (not) a garden for enjoyment?" The wicked say: "Ye follow none other than a man bewitched."

025.009 : See what kinds of comparisons they make for thee! But they have gone astray, therefore they shall not be able to find a way.

025.010  : Blessed is He who, if that were His will, could give thee better (things) than those,- Gardens beneath which rivers flow; and He could give thee palaces (secure to dwell in).

025.011-015  : But they reject the hour, and We have prepared a burning fire for him who rejects the hour.: When it shall come into their sight from a distant place, they shall hear its vehement raging and roaring.: And when they are cast, bound together into a constricted place therein, they will plead for destruction there and then! : Call not this day for one destruction, but call for destructions many : Say: Is this better or the abiding garden which those who guard (against evil) are promised? That shall be a reward and a resort for them.

025.016 -017 : They shall have therein what they desire abiding (in it); it is a promise which it is proper to be prayed for from your Lord. : And on the day when He shall gather them, and whatever they served besides Allah, He shall say: Was it you who led astray these My servants, or did they themselves go astray from the path?

025.018  : They will say: Be Thou Glorified! it was not for us to choose any protecting friends beside thee; but Thou didst give them and their fathers ease till they forgot the warning and became lost folk.

025.019  : (Allah will say): "Now have they proved you liars in what ye say: so ye cannot avert (your penalty) nor (get) help." And whoever among you does wrong, him shall We cause to taste of a grievous Penalty. 

025.020  : And the messengers whom We sent before thee were all (men) who ate food and walked through the streets: We have made some of you as a trial for others: will ye have patience? for Allah is One Who sees (all things). 

025.021  : And those who do not hope for Our meeting, say: Why have not angels been sent down upon us, or (why) do we not see our Lord? Now certainly they are too proud of themselves and have revolted in great revolt

025.022  : The Day they see the angels,- no joy will there be to the sinners that Day: The (angels) will say: "There is a barrier forbidden (to you) altogether!" 

025.023  : And We will proceed to what they have done of deeds, so We shall render them as scattered floating dust.

025.024-026  : The Companions of the Garden will be well, that Day, in their abode, and have the fairest of places for repose.  : And on the day when the heaven shall burst asunder with the clouds, and the angels shall be sent down descending (in ranks)   : The kingdom on that day shall rightly belong to the Beneficent Allah, and a hard day shall it be for the unbelievers.

025.027  : And the day when the unjust one shall bite his hands saying: O! would that I had taken a way with the Messenger : O woe is me! would that I had not taken such a one for a friend ! : "He did lead me astray from the Message (of Allah) after it had come to me! Ah! the Evil One is but a traitor to man!"

025.030  : Then the Messenger will say: "O my Lord! Truly my people took this Qur'an for just foolish nonsense." 

025.031  : Thus have We made for every prophet an enemy among the sinners: but enough is thy Lord to guide and to help .

025.032-034  : Those who reject Faith say: "Why is not the Qur'an revealed to him all at once? Thus (is it revealed), that We may strengthen thy heart thereby, and We have rehearsed it to thee in slow, well-arranged stages, gradually.    : And no question do they bring to thee but We reveal to thee the truth and the best explanation (thereof). : Those who will be gathered to Hell (prone) on their faces,- they will be in an evil plight, and, as to Path, most astray

025.035  : (Before this,) We sent Moses The Book, and appointed his brother Aaron with him as minister;

025.036-040: And We command: "Go ye both, to the people who have rejected our Signs:" And those (people) We destroyed with utter destruction.  : And the people of Nuh, when they rejected the messengers, We drowned them, and made them a sign for men, and We have prepared a painful punishment for the unjust; : As also 'Ad and Thamud, and the Companions of the Rass, and many a generation between them.    : To each one We set forth Parables and examples; and each one We broke to utter annihilation (for their sins).   : And the (Unbelievers) must indeed have passed by the town on which was rained a shower of evil: did they not then see it (with their own eyes)? But they fear not the Resurrection. 

025.041-044  : When they see thee, they treat thee no otherwise than in mockery: "Is this the one whom Allah has sent as a messenger?"    : "He indeed would well-nigh have misled us from our gods, had it not been that we were constant to them!" - Soon will they know, when they see the Penalty, who it is that is most misled in Path!  : Have you seen him who takes his low desires for his god? Will you then be a protector over him? : Or do you think that most of them do hear or understand? They are nothing but as cattle; nay, they are straying farther off from the path.

well those are the 45 verses  out of 77 verses of that chapter.. What do they say ??

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #181 - January 01, 2016, 01:56 PM

well let us read rest of the 32 versus of chapter 42 Al-Furqan  

025.045  : Have you not considered (the work of) your Lord, how He extends the shade? And if He had pleased He would certainly have made it stationary; then We have made the sun an indication of it

025.046  :  Then We take it to Ourselves, taking little by little.

025.047 -050:     And He it is Who made the night a covering for you, and the sleep a rest, and He made the day to rise up again. : And He it is Who sends the winds as good news before His mercy; and We send down pure water from the cloud, : That with it We may give life to a dead land, and slake the thirst of things We have created,- cattle and men in great numbers.    : And We have distributed the (water) amongst them, in order that they may celebrate (our) praises, but most men are averse (to aught) but (rank) ingratitude.

025.051  :    Had it been Our Will, We could have sent a warner to every centre of population.

025.052  :  Therefore listen not to the Unbelievers, but strive against them with the utmost strenuousness, with the (Qur'an).

025.053 -054:    And He it is Who has made two seas to flow freely, the one sweet that subdues thirst by its sweetness, and the other salt that burns by its saltness; and between the two He has made a barrier and inviolable obstruction.    : And He it is Who has created man from the water, then He has made for him blood relationship and marriage relationship, and your Lord is powerful.

025.055 :   Yet do they worship, besides Allah, things that can neither profit them nor harm them: and the Misbeliever is a helper (of Evil), against his own Lord!

025.056-060 :    And We have not sent you but as a giver of good news and as a warner : Say: "No reward do I ask of you for it but this: that each one who will may take a (straight) Path to his Lord."  : And put thy trust in Him Who lives and dies not; and celebrate his praise; and enough is He to be acquainted with the faults of His servants;  : He Who created the heavens and the earth and all that is between, in six days, and is firmly established on the Throne (of Authority): Allah Most Gracious: ask thou, then, about Him of any acquainted (with such things).

025.060 :     And when it is said to them: Prostrate to the Beneficent Allah, they say: And what is the Allah of beneficence? Shall we prostrate to what you bid us? And it adds to their aversion.

025.061 -062:   Blessed is He Who made the constellations in the heavens and made therein a lamp and a shining moon : And it is He Who made the Night and the Day to follow each other: for such as have the will to celebrate His praises or to show their gratitude.

025.063-066  :    And the servants of the Beneficent Allah are they who walk on the earth in humbleness, and when the ignorant address them, they say: Peace. : Those who spend the night in adoration of their Lord prostrate and standing;  : And they who say: O our Lord! turn away from us the punishment of hell, surely the punishment thereof is a lasting : "Evil indeed is it as an abode, and as a place to rest in";

025.067-069  :    Those who, when they spend, are not extravagant and not niggardly, but hold a just (balance) between those (extremes);  : And they who do not call upon another god with Allah and do not slay the soul, which Allah has forbidden except in the requirements of justice, and (who) do not commit fornication and he who does this shall find a requital of sin;   : (But) the Penalty on the Day of Judgment will be doubled to him, and he will dwell therein in ignominy,-

025.070-072  :      Unless he repents, believes, and works righteous deeds, for Allah will change the evil of such persons into good, and Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful,    : And whoever repents and does good has truly turned to Allah with an (acceptable) conversion : Those who witness no falsehood, and, if they pass by futility, they pass by it with honourable (avoidance);

025.073  :      Those who, when they are admonished with the Signs of their Lord, droop not down at them as if they were deaf or blind;

025.074-076  :      And those who pray, "Our Lord! Grant unto us wives and offspring who will be the comfort of our eyes, and give us (the grace) to lead the righteous."  : Those are the ones who will be rewarded with the highest place in heaven, because of their   : Abiding therein; goodly the abode and the resting-place.

025.077  :   Say (to the Rejecters): "My Lord is not uneasy because of you if ye call not on Him: But ye have indeed rejected (Him), and soon will come the inevitable (punishment)!"   your prayer; but you have indeed rejected (the truth), so that which shall cleave shall come.

Reply #182 - January 01, 2016, 06:30 PM

So now I read and re-read all the 77 verses of Surah Al Furqan., what is it telling me?? well before i write that let me read Sayyid Abul Ala Maududi Tafsir on it..  he writes

Name

The Surah takes its name "Al-Furqan" from the first verse. Though it is symbolic like the names of many other Surahs, it has a close relation to its subject matter.

Period of Revelation

It appears from its style and subject matter that, like Surah Al- Mu'minun, it was also revealed during the third stage of Prophethood at Makkah. Ibn Jarir and Imam Razi have cited a tradition of Dahhak bin Muzahim that this Surah was revealed eight years before Surah An Nisa. This also confirms our opinion as to its period of revelation. (Ibn Jarir, Vol. XIX, pp. 28-30, and Tafsir Kabir, Vol. VI,p. 358).

Subject Matter and Topics

The Surah deals with the doubts and objections that were being raised against the Qur'an, the Prophethood of Muhammad (Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) and his teachings by the disbelievers of Makkah. Appropriate answers to each and every objection have been given and the people have been warned of the consequences of rejecting the Truth. At the end of the Surah, a clear picture of the moral superiority of the Believers has been depicted as in the beginning of Surah Al-Mu'minun, as if to say, 'Here is the criterion for distinguishing the genuine from the counterfeit.

This is the noble character of those people who have believed in and followed the teachings of the Holy Prophet and this is the kind of people that he is trying to train. You may yourselves compare and contrast this type of people with those Arabs, who have not as yet accepted the Message, and who are upholding "ignorance" and exerting their utmost to defeat the Truth. Now you may judge for yourselves as to which you would like to choose." Though this question was not posed in so many words, it was placed before every one in Arabia in a tangible shape. It may be noted that during the next few years, the practical answer given to this question by the whole nation, with the exception of a small minority, was that they chose Islam.

well that is what he says.. and it is fair..and any  leader of a tribe of that time could have said same thing..

let me write my Tafsir.. my understanding of surah Al Furqan.

Reply #183 - January 08, 2016, 03:32 PM

........... well before i write that let me read Sayyid Abul Ala Maududi Tafsir on it..............let me write my Tafsir.. my understanding of surah Al Furqan.

So on those words let me write a bit of Tafisr to Surah_42 Al-Furqan. The questions are  fairly simple..

What is written in the Quran?

What does it  really Say?

Didn't  OT, NT or other religious book  writers of such books write similar words/sonnets/songs  as you see in Quran?  

What is so unique about Quran that it has to be word of allah/god whatever?

These questions always bothered me for a long time  at every time I read a Surah for the past 15 years or so.

Frankly speaking,  for me with the exceptions few verses here and there, every chapter of Quran essentially says  same thing. So reading one chapter is in fact enough to get the gist of Quran. A great deal of Quran in fact is about praising allah, Ancient myths from bible., description of hell and heaven, chiding/cursing  pagans,  Jews, Christians of that time not believing in what has been allegedly revealed from allah  and hell to those non believers ….. heaven to those who follow his sayings.. That is all what we have in these first 40 chapters that i put out so far in this folder. Anyways So quran puts out the same stuff in this chapter also .. let us read again one by one

1). Praising allah
    2). Ancient myths from bible., in way old wine new bottles.
    3).  hell to those non believers ….. heaven to those who follow Quran sayings

1). Praising allah verses: [/i]  

:  Blessed is He who sent down the criterion to His servant,
    that it may be an admonition to all creatures;-  
    He to whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth:
    no son has He begotten, nor has He a partner in His dominion  it is He who created all things,
    Say: He has revealed it Who knows the secret in the heavens and the earth; surely He is ever Forgiving, Merciful.
    Blessed is He who, if that were His will, could give thee better (things) than those,- Gardens beneath which rivers flow; and He could give thee palaces
    The Companions of the Garden will be well, that Day, in their abode, and have the fairest of places for repose.  :
     And on the day when the heaven shall burst asunder with the clouds, and the angels shall be sent down descending (in ranks)   :
     The kingdom on that day shall rightly belong to the Beneficent Allah, and a hard day shall it be for the unbelievers.

and we can see them in every chapter that is longer than 20 or so verses ..for e,g.
    •   
    Read in the name of your Lord Who created.
    •   He created man from a clot.
    •   Read and your Lord is Most Honorable,
    •   Who taught with the pen
    •   I swear by the pen and what the angels write
    •   Surely your Lord best knows him who errs from His way
    •   O you who have wrapped up in your garments!
    •   Rise to pray in the night except a little,
    •   Half of it, or lessen it a little,
    Or add to it, and recite the Quran as it ought to be recited.
    •   And remember the name of your Lord and devote yourself to Him with (exclusive) devotion
    •   The Lord of the East and the West-- there is no god but He-- therefore take Him for a protector.
    •   O you who are clothed!
    Arise and warn,
    And your Lord do magnify,
    And your garments do purify
    •   Allah make err whom He pleases,
    •   and He guides whom He pleases,
    In the name of Allah, the Beneficent,
    the Merciful. All praise is due to Allah,
     the Lord of the Worlds, The Beneficent, the Merciful. Master of the Day of Judgment.
     Thee do we serve and Thee do we beseech for help.  
    Keep us on the right path.  The path of those upon whom Thou hast bestowed favors.

Prayers of all types in all cultures we will find such  repetitive  words / songs/ sonnets and  we can also  find them in every chapter of Quran.  ....NOT A BIG DEAL... I think like the Bible,  Quran is also  a collection of sayings of different writers of that time who  may have had different religious background but moved in to Islam for one reason or other..

Reply #184 - January 09, 2016, 05:49 PM

Well our next Surah is 43., Suarh Fatir…. Angels.. ?? who knows it could be the Jinn in the brain , it has some 45 verses and allegedly  reveled in Makka.. let us read it..

FATIR (THE ANGELS, ORIGNATOR)Total Verses: 45 Revealed At: MAKKA

035.001  : Praise be to Allah, Who created (out of nothing) the heavens and the earth, Who made the angels, messengers with wings,- two, or three, or four (pairs): He adds to Creation as He pleases: for Allah has power over all things.  

035.002  : Whatever Allah grants to men of (His) mercy, there is none to withhold it, and what He withholds there is none to send it forth after that, and He is the Mighty, the Wise

035.003  : O men! Call to mind the grace of Allah unto you! is there a creator, other than Allah, to give you sustenance from heaven or earth? There is no god but He: how then are ye deluded away from the Truth?

035.004  : And if they call you a liar, truly messengers before you were called liars, and to Allah are all affairs returned.

035.005  : O men! surely the promise of Allah is true, therefore let not the life of this world deceive you, and let not the archdeceiver deceive you respecting Allah.

035.006  : Verily Satan is an enemy to you: so treat him as an enemy. He only invites his adherents, that they may become Companions of the Blazing Fire.

035.007  : For those who reject Allah, is a terrible Penalty: but for those who believe and work righteous deeds, is Forgiveness, and a magnificent Reward.

035.008 : What! is he whose evil deed is made fairseeming to him so much so that he considers it good? Now surely Allah makes err whom He pleases and guides aright whom He pleases, so let not your soul waste away in grief for them; surely Allah is Cognizant of what they do

035.009  : It is Allah Who sends forth the Winds, so that they raise up the Clouds, and We drive them to a land that is dead, and revive the earth therewith after its death: even so (will be) the Resurrection!

035.010  : If any do seek for glory and power,- to Allah belong all glory and power. To Him mount up (all) Words of Purity: It is He Who exalts each Deed of Righteousness. Those that lay Plots of Evil,- for them is a Penalty terrible; and the plotting of such will be void (of result).

035.011 : And Allah created you of dust, then of the life-germ, then He made you pairs; and no female bears, nor does she bring forth, except with His knowledge; and no one whose life is lengthened has his life lengthened, nor is aught diminished of one's life, but it is all in a book; surely this is easy to Allah.

035.012 : And the two seas are not alike: the one sweet, that subdues thirst by its excessive sweetness, pleasant to drink; and the other salt, that burns by its saltness; yet from each of them you eat fresh flesh and bring forth ornaments which you wear; and you see the ships cleave through it that you may seek of His bounty and that you may be grateful.

035.013  : He causes the night to enter in upon the day, and He causes the day to enter in upon the night, and He has made subservient (to you) the sun and the moon; each one follows its course to an appointed time; this is Allah, your Lord, His is the kingdom; and those whom you call upon besides Him do not control a straw.

035.014  : If you call on them they shall not hear your call, and even if they could hear they shall not answer you; and on the resurrection day they will deny your associating them (with Allah); and none can inform you like the One Who is Aware.

035.015  : O ye men! It is ye that have need of Allah: but Allah is the One Free of all wants, worthy of all praise.

035.016  : If He so pleased, He could blot you out and bring in a New Creation.

035.017  : And this is not hard to Allah.

035.018  : And a burdened soul cannot bear the burden of another and if one weighed down by burden should cry for (another to carry) its burden, not aught of it shall be carried, even though he be near of kin. You warn only those who fear their Lord in secret and keep up prayer; and whoever purifies himself, he purifies himself only for (the good of) his own soul; and to Allah is the eventual coming.

035.019  : The blind and the seeing are not alike;

035.020 : Nor the darkness and the light,

035.021  : Nor are the (chilly) shade and the (genial) heat of the sun:

035.022  : Neither are the living and the dead alike. Surely Allah makes whom He pleases hear, and you cannot make those hear who are in  the graves.

035.023  : You are naught but a warner.

035.024  : Lo! We have sent thee with the Truth, a bearer of glad tidings and a warner; and there is not a nation but a warner hath passed among them.

035.025 : And if they call you a liar, so did those before them indeed call (their messengers) liars; their messengers had come to them with clear arguments, and with scriptures, and with the illuminating book.

035.026  : In the end did I punish those who rejected Faith: and how (terrible) was My rejection (of them)!

035.027  : Do you not see that Allah sends down water from the cloud, then We bring forth therewith fruits of various colors; and in the mountains are streaks, white and red, of various hues and (others) intensely black?

035.028 : And of men and beasts and cattle are various species of it likewise; those of His servants only who are possessed of knowledge fear Allah; surely Allah is Mighty, Forgiving.

well that is roughly half of the Surah Fatir..  .. let me clean that before I write some tafsir to those polemic  repetitive  sayings.

Reply #185 - January 09, 2016, 06:37 PM

It is funny to read these schizophrenic Quran writers adding few words together and making it as verse,  for e.g., in the above post
    035.017  : And this is not hard to Allah
    035.019  : The blind and the seeing are not alike;
    035.020 : Nor the darkness and the light,
    035.021  : Nor are the (chilly) shade and the (genial) heat of the sun:
    035.023  : You are naught but a warner.

Those few words one can add to the verse below or verse above to make some sense., instead these fools who put together the book made it as independent verse for no good reason   Anyways let us read rest of the  17 verses of Surah Fatir

035.029 : Those who rehearse the Book of Allah, establish regular Prayer, and spend (in Charity) out of what We have provided for them, secretly and openly, hope for a commerce that will never fail

035.030  : That He may pay them back fully their rewards and give them more out of His grace: surely He is Forgiving, Multiplier of rewards.

035.031 : And that which We have revealed to you of the Book, that is the truth verifying that which is before it; most surely with respect to His servants Allah is Aware, Seeing.

035.032 : Then We gave the Book for an inheritance to those whom We chose from among Our servants; but of them is he who makes his soul to suffer a loss, and of them is he who takes a middle course, and of them is he who is foremost in deeds of goodness by Allah's permission; this is the great excellence

035.033 : Gardens of Eternity will they enter: therein will they be adorned with bracelets of gold and pearls; and their garments there will be of silk.

035.034 : And they will say: "Praise be to Allah, Who has removed from us (all) sorrow: for our Lord is indeed Oft-Forgiving Ready to appreciate (service): 

035.035 :    "Who has, out of His Bounty, settled us in a Home that will last: no toil nor sense of weariness shall touch us therein. "  

035.036  :  But those who reject (Allah) - for them will be the Fire of Hell: No term shall be determined for them, so they should die, nor shall its Penalty be lightened for them. Thus do We reward every ungrateful one!

035.037 : And they shall cry therein for succour: O our Lord ! take us out, we will do good deeds other than those which we used to do. Did We not preserve you alive long enough, so that he who would be mindful in it should mind? And there came to you the warner; therefore taste; because for the unjust, there is no helper.

035.038 :  Surely Allah is the Knower of what is unseen in the heavens and the earth; surely He is Cognizant of what is in the hearts.

035.039 :  He it is Who made you rulers in the land; therefore whoever disbelieves, his unbelief is against himself; and their unbelief does not increase the disbelievers with their Lord in anything except hatred; and their unbelief does not increase the disbelievers m anything except loss.

035.040  :  Say: "Have ye seen (these) 'Partners' of yours whom ye call upon besides Allah? Show Me what it is they have created in the (wide) earth. Or have they a share in the heavens? Or have We given them a Book from which they (can derive) clear (evidence)?- Nay, the wrong-doers promise each other nothing but delusions 

035.042   : and if they should fail, there is none - not one - can sustain them thereafter: Verily He is Most Forbearing, Oft-Forgiving. 

035.042  :  And they swore by Allah with the strongest of their oaths that if there came to them a warner they would be better guided than any of the nations; but when there came to them a warner it increased them in naught but aversion.

035.043  :  (In) behaving proudly in the land and in planning evil; and the evil plans shall not beset any save the authors of it. Then should they wait for aught except the way of the former people? For you shall not find any alteration in the course of Allah; and you shall not find any change in the course of Allah.

035.044  :  Have they not travelled in the land and seen how was the end of those before them while they were stronger than these in power? And Allah is not such that any thing in the heavens or in the earth should escape Him; surely He is Knowing, Powerful.

035.045  : If Allah were to punish men according to what they deserve. He would not leave on the back of the (earth) a single living creature: but He gives them respite for a stated Term: when their Term expires, verily Allah has in His sight all His Servants .

well that 45 verses are whole chapter-43 in revelation order.. So what do we have in it? what nuggets can we extract from them?... well first let us read together as story NOT as verses...

Reply #186 - January 10, 2016, 11:19 PM

So as usual this chapter is also filled with praising all powerful, allah god whatever.,  let me shuffle those 45 verses and put all the verses that  praise allah together. Here are the verses   "035.001-003., 035.009-013.,  035.027 -030 ., " of this chapter that we add together to make sonnet/song for praising allah/god in any language..

Praise be to Allah, Who created  the heavens and the earth, Who made the angels, messengers with wings,- two, or three, or four (pairs): He adds to Creation as He pleases: for Allah has power over all things.  

: Whatever Allah grants to men of mercy, there is none to withhold it, and what He withholds there is none to send it forth after that, and He is the Mighty, the Wise

: O men! Call to mind the grace of Allah unto you! is there a creator, other than Allah, to give you sustenance from heaven or earth? There is no god but He: how then are ye deluded away from the Truth?

:It is Allah Who sends forth the Winds, so that they raise up the Clouds, and We drive them to a land that is dead, and revive the earth therewith after its death: even so (will be) the Resurrection!

: If any do seek for glory and power,- to Allah belong all glory and power. To Him mount up (all) Words of Purity: It is He Who exalts each Deed of Righteousness. Those that lay Plots of Evil,- for them is a Penalty terrible; and the plotting of such will be void (of result).

: And Allah created you of dust, then of the life-germ, then He made you pairs; and no female bears, nor does she bring forth, except with His knowledge; and no one whose life is lengthened has his life lengthened, nor is aught diminished of one's life, but it is all in a book; surely this is easy to Allah.

: And the two seas are not alike: the one sweet, that subdues thirst by its excessive sweetness, pleasant to drink; and the other salt, that burns by its saltness; yet from each of them you eat fresh flesh and bring forth ornaments which you wear; and you see the ships cleave through it that you may seek of His bounty and that you may be grateful.

: He causes the night to enter in upon the day, and He causes the day to enter in upon the night, and He has made subservient (to you) the sun and the moon; each one follows its course to an appointed time; this is Allah, your Lord, His is the kingdom;

and those whom you call upon besides Him do not control a straw.
    Do you not see that Allah sends down water from the cloud, then We bring forth therewith fruits of various colors; and in the mountains are streaks, white and red, of various hues and (others) intensely black?

And of men and beasts and cattle are various species of it likewise; those of His servants only who are possessed of knowledge fear Allah; surely Allah is Mighty, Forgiving.

: Those who rehearse the Book of Allah, establish regular Prayer, and spend (in Charity) out of what We have provided for them, secretly and openly, hope for a commerce that will never fail:

: That He may pay them back fully their rewards and give them more out of His grace: surely He is Forgiving, Multiplier of rewards.

roughly 16 verses of 45 verses are about  allah god prayers.. Not big deal.,

thanks to internet  even we can even hear Traditional Inuit Music of cold continent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxX2YQIcRZk

And indeed we can get from every corner of this little planet from every culture/religion. So this praying allah/god voodoo doll business is not a unique thing of Muslim  folks

infact most of the Quran being OT/NT stories, its prayer stories are  similar to the Abrahamic religions.,   that means we can literally takeout some 40% Quran and replace it with  any prayer from any culture/religion..

by the way I don't understand many of those songs/sonnets  ..but that last one  that  Inuit Music of praying god/nature whatever is fantastic

Reply #187 - January 11, 2016, 12:26 AM

“If the people of this religion are asked about the proof for the soundness of their religion, they flare up, get angry and spill the blood of whoever confronts them with this question. They forbid rational speculation, and strive to kill their adversaries. This is why truth became thoroughly silenced and concealed.”  ― Muhammad ibn Zakariya al-Razi

So that Persian man Ibn Zakariya al-Razi  said that some 1000 years ago just 100 years after Islam started.... And today news says,  rogues of Islam  ruling  Iran arrest

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1024927/poet-arrested-as-iran-targets-free-speech-rights-group/

Hila Sedighi   An Iranian poet for her free expression.,  Hila   had been arrested at Tehran’s Imam Khomeini Airport on January 7 as she returned from the United Arab Emirates.

If Idiots in iran followed ibn Zakariya al-Razi., the middle  east today would have been different ., Any ways .. going back to  some more  verses from Suarh Fatir….  look at these assertive questionable statements in Quran
    Do you not then understand?
    Do you not know that Allah has power over all things?
    Why do you not bring to us the angels if you are of the truthful ones?
    Do you not see that We have sent the Shaitans against the unbelievers
     Do you not see that Allah created the heavens and the earth ?

Do you not see that Allah sends down water from the cloud?   Chapter #35, Verse # 27
    Do you not see that Allah sends down water from the cloud,?? Chapter #39, Verse #21)
    Do you not see that Allah sends down water from the cloud? Chapter #22, Verse #63

Some of those  silly repetitive statements such as ...Allah sends down water from the cloud...  fools of 21st century consider them as scientific revelations..  well that is life in Islam.. for that matter even with other faith heads from other religions

Reply #188 - January 15, 2016, 12:46 PM

So as usual this chapter is also filled with praising all powerful, allah god whatever.,  let me shuffle those 45 verses and put all the verses that  praise allah together.................

So   "035.001-003., 035.009-013.,  035.027 -030 ., " of this chapter I read above is nothing but  praising that all powerful supremo Allah in Islam and is similar to statements we find in other faith books where  some God/gods/goddesses  are prasied.   .. Songs sonnets, statements about praising/revering of such HEEEEEEEEE god super creature with supreme abilities are there in every religious texts and So Quran also has them....  not a big deal...

Let me put together  other verses of that  Surah is 43.,  "Fatir"  to make some sense and what it is really telling me...
    035.004  : And if they call you a liar, truly messengers before you were called liars, and to Allah are all affairs returned.

035.014-026
     :If you call on them they shall not hear your call, and even if they could hear they shall not answer you; and on the resurrection day they will deny your associating them (with Allah); and none can inform you like the One Who is Aware.
     : O ye men! It is ye that have need of Allah: but Allah is the One Free of all wants, worthy of all praise.
    : If He so pleased, He could blot you out and bring in a New Creation.
    : And this is not hard to Allah.
     : And a burdened soul cannot bear the burden of another and if one weighed down by burden should cry for (another to carry) its burden, not aught of it shall be carried, even though he be near of kin. You warn only those who fear their Lord in secret and keep up prayer; and whoever purifies himself, he purifies himself only for (the good of) his own soul; and to Allah is the eventual coming.
    : The blind and the seeing are not alike;
     : Nor the darkness and the light,
    : Nor are the (chilly) shade and the (genial) heat of the sun:
    : Neither are the living and the dead alike. Surely Allah makes whom He pleases hear, and you cannot make those hear who are in  the graves.
    : You are naught but a warner.
     : Lo! We have sent thee with the Truth, a bearer of glad tidings and a warner; and there is not a nation but a warner hath passed among them.
    : And if they call you a liar, so did those before them indeed call (their messengers) liars; their messengers had come to them with clear arguments, and with scriptures, and with the illuminating book.
    : In the end did I punish those who rejected Faith: and how (terrible) was My rejection (of them)!

035.031 -045
    : And that which We have revealed to you of the Book, that is the truth verifying that which is before it; most surely with respect to His servants Allah is Aware, Seeing.

: Then We gave the Book for an inheritance to those whom We chose from among Our servants; but of them is he who makes his soul to suffer a loss, and of them is he who takes a middle course, and of them is he who is foremost in deeds of goodness by Allah's permission; this is the great excellence

: Gardens of Eternity will they enter: therein will they be adorned with bracelets of gold and pearls; and their garments there will be of silk.

: And they will say: "Praise be to Allah, Who has removed from us (all) sorrow: for our Lord is indeed Oft-Forgiving Ready to appreciate (service):  
    :    "Who has, out of His Bounty, settled us in a Home that will last: no toil nor sense of weariness shall touch us therein. "
     :  But those who reject (Allah) - for them will be the Fire of Hell: No term shall be determined for them, so they should die, nor shall its Penalty be lightened for them. Thus do We reward every ungrateful one! : And they shall cry therein for succor
    : O our Lord ! take us out, we will do good deeds other than those which we used to do. Did We not preserve you alive long enough, so that he who would be mindful in it should mind? And there came to you the warner; therefore taste; because for the unjust, there is no helper.

:  Surely Allah is the Knower of what is unseen in the heavens and the earth; surely He is Cognizant of what is in the hearts.

: He it is Who made you rulers in the land; therefore whoever disbelieves, his unbelief is against himself; and their unbelief does not increase the disbelievers with their Lord in anything except hatred; and their unbelief does not increase the disbelievers m anything except loss.

:  Say: "Have ye seen (these) 'Partners' of yours whom ye call upon besides Allah? Show Me what it is they have created in the (wide) earth. Or have they a share in the heavens? Or have We given them a Book from which they (can derive) clear (evidence)?- Nay, the wrong-doers promise each other nothing but delusions  

: and if they should fail, there is none - not one - can sustain them thereafter: Verily He is Most Forbearing, Oft-Forgiving.  

:  And they swore by Allah with the strongest of their oaths that if there came to them a warner they would be better guided than any of the nations; but when there came to them a warner it increased them in naught but aversion.

:  (In) behaving proudly in the land and in planning evil; and the evil plans shall not beset any save the authors of it. Then should they wait for aught except the way of the former people? For you shall not find any alteration in the course of Allah; and you shall not find any change in the course of Allah.

:  Have they not travelled in the land and seen how was the end of those before them while they were stronger than these in power? And Allah is not such that any thing in the heavens or in the earth should escape Him; surely He is Knowing, Powerful.

: If Allah were to punish men according to what they deserve. He would not leave on the back of the (earth) a single living creature: but He gives them respite for a stated Term: when their Term expires, verily Allah has in His sight all His Servants .

What are those verses really telling us?? Again same story repeats in this chapter also

1). Some verses chiding those who may have questioned alleged Prophet

2). Some verses pasting few words about  some past NT/OT stories and what happened to those who questioned earlier Prophets with words such as "I punish those who rejected Faith: and how (terrible) was My rejection (of them)!"

3). And some verses giving goody goody stuff to the follower of Islam in the after life and we see that in  verses such as Gardens of Eternity will they enter: therein will they be adorned with bracelets of gold and pearls; and their garments there will be of silk.

That is all we have  .. these statements in this surah are nothing but faith reinforcing  schizophrenic statements to brain wash people and to make them  follow a political ideology Otherwise there is absolutely nothing new  in this 43 surah  "Fatir".,

the only Islamic history I can see in this surah is in the verse  035.004., where it says

if people call you as liar., then you say to them earlier messengers before you were called liars,

So people of that time might have called alleged Muhammad as liar.,  Again nothing new., it need not be a statement  from supreme super god allah., People have questioned in the past and question in the future  any leader who start saying "hey god is reveling me this this this... and you follow me and my words"

Reply #189 - January 16, 2016, 07:54 AM

So we have 7 pages of posts mostly written by yeezevee and 90% of them are Quran and has  some 43 chapters in revelation order..   Let me recap what I learned because from Surah 44 onward  until alleged prophet moves to Madina  the surahs are filled with OT/NT stories  such as surahs   "Maryam.,  Bani Israil.,   Yunus .,   Yousuf "  etc..etc..

Again those 43 surahs we read are as follows., 1st column is revelation order., 2nd column is bookish order we see in the book  and the 3rd column is Number of verses in it.,  on the way let me  also link them to posts for future reference

Surah_1     96     Alaq         19      
    Surah_2    68    Qalam    52    
    Surah_3    73    Muzammil    20    
    Surah_4     74    Mudathir    56    
    Surah_5     1    Fatehah    7    
    Surah_6     111    Lahab    5    
    Surah_7     81    Takwir    29    
    Surah_8     87    A'la       19    
    Surah_9     92    Leyl       21    
    Surah_10     89    Fajr       30    
    Surah_11     93    Duha       11    
    Surah_12     94    Inshira    8    
    Surah_13     103    Asr       3    
    Surah_14     100    Aadiyat    11    
    Surah_15     108    Kauthar    3    
    Surah_16     102    Takatur    8    
     Surah_17     107    Alma'un    7    
    Surah_18     109    Kafirun    6    
    Surah_19     105    Fil       5    
    Surah_20     113    Falaq    5    
    Surah_21     114    Nas       6    
    Surah_22     112    Iklas       4    
    Surah_23     53    Najm       62    
    Surah_24     80    Abasa    42    
    Surah_25     97    Qadr       5    
    Surah_26     91    Shams    15    
    Surah_27     85    Buruj       22    
    Surah_28     95    T'in       8    
    Surah_29     106    Qureysh    4    
    Surah_30     101    Qariah    11    
    Surah_31     75    Qiyamah    40    
    Surah_32     104    Humazah    9    
    Surah_33     77    Mursalat    50    
    Surah_34     50    Q'af       45
     Surah_35     90    Balad    20    
    Surah_36     86    Tariq       17    
    Surah_37     54    Qamr       55    
    Surah_38     38    Sad       88    
    Surah_39     7    A'Raf       206    
    Surah_40     72    Jinn       28    
    Surah_41     36    Ya'sin    83    
    Surah_42     25    Furqan    77    
    Surah_43     35    Fatir       45    

so those 7 pages of this folder that has some 43 surahs with some 1245 verses .. what is it really telling us??

well we got to read it to find out.. we can not just listen to bearded baboons in mosques and nod our heads like baboons..We can use our brain and understand what it is saying....

... Nod our head Yes.... and Nod our head   No.... we don't need to do that to Mullahs and Imams in Mosques.. we can read Quran in home and use our brain FILTER IT and figure out what actually it is telling us

Reply #190 - January 27, 2016, 10:20 AM

So let us go and read that 44th Surah..."Maraym".. It starts with  some silly cough noises Kaf Ha Ya Ain Suad  ha huu da ba ma.. yadi yadi nonsense .

MOCK THE FOOLS whenever wherever you get the chance

anyways  the fools put some 98 statements together and made it as chapter slapped in to a book and made that words of allah god voodoo doll as 19th chapter in the book..  And what does it has in it??. it is FULL OLD OT/NT STORIES in few words..   let us read it..
    MARYAM (MARY)......Total Verses: 98 ....Revealed At: MAKKA
    019.001  : : Kaf Ha Ya Ain Suad.

019.002 :  (This is) a recital of the Mercy of thy Lord to His servant Zakariya.

019.003  : Behold! he cried to his Lord in secret,

019.004  : He said: My Lord! surely my bones are weakened and my head flares with hoariness, and, my Lord! I have never been unsuccessful in my prayer to Thee:

019.005 : " Now I fear (what) my relatives (and colleagues) (will do) after me: but my wife is barren: so give me an heir as from Thyself,-

019.006  : Who should inherit me and inherit from the children of Yaqoub, and make him, my Lord, one in whom Thou art well pleased.

019.007  :  (His prayer was answered): "O Zakariya! We give thee good news of a son: His name shall be Yahya: on none by that name have We conferred distinction before."

019.008  : He said: "O my Lord! How shall I have a son, when my wife is barren and I have grown quite decrepit from old age?"

019.009  : He said: So shall it be, your Lord says: It is easy to Me, and indeed I created you before, when you were nothing.

019.010  : (Zakariya) said: "O my Lord! give me a Sign." "Thy Sign," was the answer, "Shall be that thou shalt speak to no man for three nights, although thou art not dumb."

019.011  :  So Zakariya came out to his people from him chamber: He told them by signs to celebrate Allah's praises in the morning and in the evening.

019.012  :  O Yahya! take hold of the Book with strength, and We granted him wisdom while yet a child

019.013 :  And tenderness from Us and purity, and he was one who guarded (against evil),

019.014  : And kind to his parents, and he was not overbearing or rebellious.  

019.015  : And peace on him on the day he was born, and on the day he dies, and on the day he is raised to life

019.016  : And mention Marium in the Book when she drew aside from her family to an eastern place;

019.017  : She placed a screen (to screen herself) from them; then We sent her our angel, and he appeared before her as a man in all respects.

019.018  : : She said: Surely I fly for refuge from you to the Beneficent Allah, if you are one guarding (against evil).

019.019 :  He said: I am only a messenger of your Lord: That I will give you a pure boy.

019.020  : She said: "How shall I have a son, seeing that no man has touched me, and I am not unchaste?" [/i]

019.021  : He said: Even so; your Lord says: It is easy to Me: and that We may make him a sign to men and a mercy from Us, and it is a matter which has been decreed.

019.022  : So she conceived him; then withdrew herself with him to a remote place.

019.023  : And the throes (of childbirth) compelled her to betake herself to the trunk of a palm tree. She said: Oh, would that I had died before this, and had been a thing quite forgotten!

019.024  : Then (the child) called out to her from beneath her: Grieve not, surely your Lord has made a stream to flow beneath you;

019.025  : And shake towards you the trunk of the palm tree, it will drop on you fresh ripe dates:

well those are 25 verses out of 98.....

Reply #191 - January 28, 2016, 02:27 AM

.. well I read them again .. They are so silly  that I am certain they are VERY LITTLE TO DO WITH The preacher "Muhammad-1" .. These fools who put Quran together just copy/pasted  all those 25 verses  that you read in that Surah  MARYAM from that Bible book  "Luke" .. The story is essentially Birth of John without SPERM DONOR

So let me put Luke verses   here  

Luke 1:5-25., The Birth of John the Baptist Foretold

5 In the time of Herod king of Judea there was a priest named Zechariah, who belonged to the priestly division of Abijah; his wife Elizabeth was also a descendant of Aaron.

6 Both of them were righteous in the sight of God, observing all the Lord’s commands and decrees blamelessly.

7 But they were childless because Elizabeth was not able to conceive, and they were both very old.

8 Once when Zechariah’s division was on duty and he was serving as priest before God,

9 he was chosen by lot, according to the custom of the priesthood, to go into the temple of the Lord and burn incense.

10 And when the time for the burning of incense came, all the assembled worshipers were praying outside.

11 Then an angel of the Lord appeared to him, standing at the right side of the altar of incense.

12 When Zechariah saw him, he was startled and was gripped with fear.

13 But the angel said to him: “Do not be afraid, Zechariah; your prayer has been heard. Your wife Elizabeth will bear you a son, and you are to call him John.

14 He will be a joy and delight to you, and many will rejoice because of his birth,

15 for he will be great in the sight of the Lord. He is never to take wine or other fermented drink, and he will be filled with the Holy Spirit even before he is born.

16 He will bring back many of the people of Israel to the Lord their God.

17 And he will go on before the Lord, in the spirit and power of Elijah, to turn the hearts of the parents to their children and the disobedient to the wisdom of the righteous—to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.”

18 Zechariah asked the angel, “How can I be sure of this? I am an old man and my wife is well along in years.”

19 The angel said to him, “I am Gabriel. I stand in the presence of God, and I have been sent to speak to you and to tell you this good news.

20 And now you will be silent and not able to speak until the day this happens, because you did not believe my words, which will come true at their appointed time.”

21 Meanwhile, the people were waiting for Zechariah and wondering why he stayed so long in the temple.

22 When he came out, he could not speak to them. They realized he had seen a vision in the temple, for he kept making signs to them but remained unable to speak.

23 When his time of service was completed, he returned home.

24 After this his wife Elizabeth became pregnant and for five months remained in seclusion.

25 “The Lord has done this for me,” she said. “In these days he has shown his favor and taken away my disgrace among the people.”

Well there is hardly any difference between bible Luke 1-25  and Quran MARYAM 1-25 ..

Reply #192 - January 30, 2016, 02:23 PM

They are so silly  that I am certain they are VERY LITTLE TO DO WITH The preacher "Muhammad-1" .. These fools who put Quran together just copy/pasted  all those 25 verses  that you read in that Surah  MARYAM from that Bible book  "Luke" .. The story is essentially Birth of John without SPERM DONOR ....

Well there is hardly any difference between bible Luke 1-25  and Quran MARYAM 1-25 ..

well that is what I said about 1st 25 verses out of some 98 verses of Surah-44/Surah Maryam.., The last verses we read were

019.024-025 : Then (the child) called out to her from beneath her: Grieve not, surely your Lord has made a stream to flow beneath you And shake towards you the trunk of the palm tree, it will drop on you fresh ripe dates:..

Well the child comes out called her from beneath her  ..shake the tree and ripe dates falls down... The story of John .. that is the story .. So let us start from verse 26..

019.026   :  So eat and drink and refresh the eye. Then if you see any mortal, say: Surely I have vowed a fast to the Beneficent Allah, so I shall not speak to any man today.

019.027 : And she came to her people with him, carrying him (with her). They said: O Marium! surely you have done a strange thing.

019.028   : " :  O sister of Haroun! your father was not a bad man, nor, was your mother an unchaste woman.

019.029  :  But she pointed to him. They said: How should we speak to one who was a child in the cradle?

019.030  :  He said: Surely I am a servant of Allah; He has given me the Book and made me a prophet;

019.031   : And He has made me blessed wherever I may be, and He has enjoined on me prayer and poor-rate so long as I live;

019.032  : "(He) hath made me kind to my mother, and not overbearing or miserable;

019.033   : And peace on me on the day I was born, and on the day I die, and on the day I am raised to life.

019.034   :  Such is Isa, son of Marium; (this is) the saying of truth about which they dispute.

019.035   :   It is not befitting to (the majesty of) Allah that He should beget a son. Glory be to Him! when He determines a matter, He only says to it, "Be", and it is.

019.036  : Verily Allah is my Lord and your Lord: Him therefore serve ye: this is a Way that is straight.

those 11 or so verses tell us another story . Now it is about Isa..Jesus..Maryam .. another birth of another  baby prophet. Off course ..No Man, no sperm is needed to make babies ...  Just thought process makes babies...

Fools copy/paste old stories in to a book., add a cartoon character to it "Muhammad".. A praised one and sell it as word of Allah/god.. whatever...  

writing stories and making dramas is OK..but do we need to believe  such nonsense in 21st century?..   Old timers knew nothing about nature, scientific process behind the biology, chemistry of  child birth., Now  we know lot more .,  Can't we use our brain to analyze so-called scriptures and their origins?

Reply #193 - January 31, 2016, 08:29 PM

well on that verse  last verse of above post.. which is good verse   "019.036  : Verily Allah is my Lord and your Lord: Him therefore serve ye: this is a Way that is straight."  and on these words of Jesus birth in Quran
    ....those 11 or so verses tell us another story . Now it is about Isa..Jesus..Maryam .. another birth of another  baby prophet. Off course ..No Man, no sperm is needed to make babies ...  Just thought process makes babies...

Fools copy/paste old stories in to a book., add a cartoon character to it "Muhammad".. A praised one and sell it as word of Allah/god.. whatever...  

writing stories and making dramas is OK..but do we need to believe  such nonsense in 21st century?..   Old timers knew nothing about nature, scientific process behind the biology, chemistry of  child birth., Now  we know lot more .,  Can't we use our brain to analyze so-called scriptures and their origins?..

Let me continue to read another 20 verses or so of that chapter Maryam

019.037  :  But the sects differ among themselves: and woe to the unbelievers because of the (coming) Judgment of a Momentous Day!

019.038 :    How clearly shall they hear and how clearly shall they see on the day when they come to Us; but the unjust this day are in manifest error.

019.039  : And warn them of the day of intense regret, when the matter shall have been decided; and they are (now) in negligence and they do not believe.

019.040  : Surely We inherit the earth and all those who are on it, and to Us they shall be returned.

019.041  : And mention Ibrahim in the Book; surely he was a truthful man, a prophet.

019.042  : Behold, he said to his father: "O my father! why worship that which heareth not and seeth not, and can profit thee nothing?

019.043  : O my father! truly the knowledge has come to me which has not come to you, therefore follow me, I will guide you on a right path:

019.044  : O my father! serve not the Shaitan, surely the Shaitan is disobedient to the Beneficent Allah:

019.045  : O my father! surely I fear that a punishment from the Beneficent Allah should afflict you so that you should be a friend of the Shaitan.

019.046  : He said: Do you dislike my gods, O Ibrahim? If you do not desist I will certainly revile you, and leave me for a time.

019.047  : Abraham said: "Peace be on thee: I will pray to my Lord for thy forgiveness: for He is to me Most Gracious.

019.048  : "And I will turn away from you (all) and from those whom ye invoke besides Allah: I will call on my Lord: perhaps, by my prayer to my Lord, I shall be not unblest."

019.049  : When he had turned away from them and from those whom they worshipped besides Allah, We bestowed on him Isaac and Jacob, and each one of them We made a prophet.

019.050  : And We bestowed of Our Mercy on them, and We granted them lofty honour on the tongue of truth.

019.051 : And mention Musa in the Book; surely he was one purified, and he was a messenger, a prophet.

019.052  : And we called him from the right side of Mount (Sinai), and made him draw near to Us, for mystic (converse).

019.053 : And We gave to him out of Our mercy his brother Haroun a prophet.

019.054 : And mention Ismail in the Book; surely he was truthful in (his) promise, and he was a messenger, a prophet.

019.055  : He used to enjoin on his people Prayer and Charity, and he was most acceptable in the sight of his Lord.

019.056 : And mention Idris in the Book; surely he was a truthful man, a prophet,

019.057  : And We raised him high in Heaven.

019.058  : Those were some of the prophets on whom Allah did bestow His Grace,- of the posterity of Adam, and of those who We carried (in the Ark) with Noah, and of the posterity of Abraham and Israel of those whom We guided and chose. Whenever the Signs of (Allah) Most Gracious were rehearsed to them, they would fall down in prostrate adoration and in tears.

what all we have in those above 20 verses is some statements coupled to some biblical figures .., These writers fo Quran  threw these names like    "Abraham and Israel......Adam.....Idris...Ismail.....Haroun a prophet...Musa....."  ..and write some gibberish around them.. .,

So it is very important to realize we can not get any relevant story of these biblical) OT & NT )from Quran.. Quran just uses their names here and there  to make a CREATED CARTOON CHARACTER as another prophet similar to those biblical story figures ..

To read the stories of those biblical characters., it is better for Muslims and non-Muslim folks and other readers to read these books of OT & NT  

The Old Testament

and  The New Testament

So to learn a bit about stories of biblical figures  go and read those 68 books or so..

Reply #194 - February 01, 2016, 01:11 PM

well on that last verse we read in Maryam
    019.058  : Those were some of the prophets on whom Allah did bestow His Grace,- of the posterity of Adam, and of those who We carried (in the Ark) with Noah, and of the posterity of Abraham and Israel of those whom We guided and chose. Whenever the Signs of (Allah) Most Gracious were rehearsed to them, they would fall down in prostrate adoration and in tears.

and on these words of last post  
    ......what all we have in those above 20 verses is some statements coupled to some biblical figures .., These writers fo Quran  threw these names like    "Abraham and Israel......Adam.....Idris...Ismail.....Haroun a prophet...Musa....."  ..and write some gibberish around them.. .,

So it is very important to realize we can not get any relevant story of these biblical) OT & NT )from Quran.. Quran just uses their names here and there  to make a CREATED CARTOON CHARACTER as another prophet similar to those biblical story figures ............

let me put some more verses of that Surah Maryam  

019.059  : But there came after them an evil generation, who neglected prayers and followed and sensual desires, so they win meet perdition,

019.060  : Except such as repent and believe and do good, these shall enter the garden, and they shall not be dealt with unjustly in any way:

019.061  : Gardens of Eternity, those which (Allah) Most Gracious has promised to His servants in the Unseen: for His promise must (necessarily) come to pass.

019.062  : They shall not hear therein any vain discourse, but only: Peace, and they shall have their sustenance therein morning and evening.

019.063  : This is the garden which We cause those of Our servants to inherit who guard (against evil).

019.064  :  We (angels) come not down save by commandment of thy Lord. Unto Him belongeth all that is before us and all that is behind us and all that is between those two, and thy Lord was never forgetful

019.065 : The Lord of the heavens and the earth and what is between them, so serve Him and be patient in His service. Do you know any one equal to Him?

019.066  : Man says: "What! When I am dead, shall I then be raised up alive?"

019.067  : Does not man remember that We created him before, when he was nothing?

019.068  : So by your Lord! We will most certainly gather them together and the Shaitans, then shall We certainly cause them to be present round hell on their knees.

019.069  : Then shall We certainly drag out from every sect all those who were worst in obstinate rebellion against (Allah) Most Gracious.

019.070  : And certainly We know best those who are most worthy of being burned therein.

019.071  : And there is not one of you but shall come to it; this is an unavoidable decree of your Lord.

019.072  : And We will deliver those who guarded (against evil), and We will leave the unjust therein on their knees.

019.073  : And when Our clear communications are recited to them, those who disbelieve say to those who believe: Which of the two parties is best in abiding and best in assembly?

019.074 : And how many of the generations have We destroyed before them who were better in respect of goods and outward appearance!

019.075 : Say: "If any men go astray, (Allah) Most Gracious extends (the rope) to them, until, when they see the warning of Allah (being fulfilled) - either in punishment or in (the approach of) the Hour,- they will at length realise who is worst in position, and (who) weakest in forces!

019.076 : And Allah increases in guidance those who go aright; and ever-abiding good works are with your Lord best in recompense and best in yielding fruit.

well I am pulling my hair to understand above verses of Surah Maryam between 19.059 and 19.074  which says
    019.059  : But there came after them an evil generation, who neglected prayers and followed and sensual desires, so they win meet perdition,

019.074 : And how many of the generations have We destroyed before them who were better in respect of goods and outward appearance!

and why such words need to be words of Allah/God. At least in those two verses allah/god of Quran  says about some evil  generation born after Christ(I guess)  and how many of them were destroyed..

Reply #195 - February 02, 2016, 05:24 PM

well on that " how many of the generations have We destroyed" of verse  019.074.,  I say the death and  destruction starts all the way from  murdering story of Prophet of Islam... to  His son-law.. his grand children Hassan ... and from the time of Abu BAKHRA caliph to today..

The news of this week says

1). Death toll up to 70 and 100s injured  from Islamic State Damascus attack - monitor

2). Afghanistan attack: Kabul suicide bomber kills 20 BBC news

3). Boko Haram burns kids alive in Nigeria, 86 dead says Nigerian official news

offcourse we will have beheading every week....., anyways let us read the rest of  the chapter Surah,...Maryam

019.077  : Have you, then, seen him who disbelieves in Our communications and says: I shall certainly be given wealth and children?

019.078 : Has he gained knowledge of the unseen, or made a covenant with the Beneficent Allah?

019.079  : By no means! We write down what he says, and We will lengthen to him the length of the chastisement

019.080 : And We will inherit of him what he says, and he shall come to Us alone.

019.081 : And they have taken gods besides Allah, that they should be to them a source of strength;

019.082 : By no means! They shall soon deny their worshipping them, and they shall be adversaries to them.

019.083 : [i]Do you not see that We have sent the Shaitans against the unbelievers, inciting them by incitement?[/i]

019.084 : Therefore be not in haste against them, We only number out to them a number (of days).

019.085 : The day on which We will gather those who guard (against evil) to the Beneficent Allah to receive honors

019.086 : And We will drive the guilty to hell thirsty

019.087 : They shall not control intercession, save he who has made a covenant with the Beneficent Allah.

019.088 : And they say: The Beneficent Allah has taken (to Himself) a son.

019.089 : Certainly you have made an abominable assertion

019.090 : The heavens may almost be rent thereat, and the earth cleave asunder, and the mountains fall down in pieces,

019.091: That they ascribe a son to the Beneficent Allah.

019.092 : And it is not worthy of the Beneficent Allah that He should take (to Himself) a son.

019.093: There is no one in the heavens and the earth but will come to the Beneficent Allah as a servant.

019.094: Certainly He has a comprehensive knowledge of them and He has numbered them a (comprehensive) numbering.

019.095: And every one of them will come to Him on the day of resurrection alone.

019.096: Surely (as for) those who believe and do good deeds for t them will Allah bring about love.

019.097 : So We have only made it easy in your tongue that you may give good news thereby to those who guard (against evil) and warn thereby a vehemently contentious people.

019.098 : And how many a generation have We destroyed before them! Do you see any one of them or hear a sound of them?

Those are the 98 verses of Surah Maryam., The 44th revelation from allah/god.,   Damn.. the Maryam  surah also ends with And how many a generation have We destroyed before them!  ... Death destruction ....and Surah name is Mother of that guy Jesus...

what do we learn from it?? I don't know big Al.. knows the best.. well let me read again..

Reply #196 - February 03, 2016, 11:27 AM

such a good compilation!
     Reply #197 - February 05, 2016, 04:47 PM

such a good compilation!

"such a good compilation!"  .. says Ferwah .,  

well Ferwah  you tried to answer your own question  you posed at that  link
    what are you trying to do yeezevee?

YOU FAILED... you miserably failed   Cheesy

But compiling Quran  is not the reason I am reading and posting Quran in this folder Ferwah .. Compilation of Quran  is done by  MANY IDIOTS who compiled Quran some 100-200 years after the death of  the first messenger/preacher  of Islam (NOT PROPHET)..  what all I am doing here is,  copy/pasting Quran in some order of revelation and I picking and choosing verses after reading some 5 or 6 translation from different folks.  On the way I am trying to pull my hair  which grow faster than I can cut and trying to see whether I can get some early history of Islam during that Messenger/preacher's time.  

That is my interest....

So when I am reading Quran chapter by chapter verse by verse in so-called revelation order. What I often see is,  these fools who allegedly translated Quran add new words to it  in bracket to themselves to tell some story ..  their own story

for e.g.  the story of " Lut ibn Haran " and that city "SODOM"

So when Our Commandment came, We turned (the towns of Sodom in Palestine) upside down, and rained on them stones of baked clay, in a well-arranged manner one after another;....   Chapter #11, Verse #82)

i]And We turned (the towns of Sodom in Palestine) upside down and rained down on them stones of baked clay. .[/i]..... Chapter #15, Verse #74)

The people of Lut (Lot) (-who dwelt in the town of Sodom in Palestine) belied the Messengers. ....... Chapter #26, Verse #160)

And when Our Messengers came to Ibrahim (Abraham) with the glad tidings they said: "Verily, we are going to destroy the people of this [Lut (Lot's)] town (i.e. the town of Sodom in Palestine); truly, its people have been Zalimun [wrong-doers, polytheists disobedient to Allah, and who belied their Messenger Lut (Lot)]." .............Chapter #29, Verse #31)

Then We destroyed the rest (the town of Sodom at the place of the Dead Sea now in Palestine)...........Chapter #37, Verse #136)

And He destroyed the overthrown cities [of Sodom to which Prophet Lut (Lot) was sent]. ............ Chapter #53, Verse #53)

See that word ...."Sodom"....  Rascals added that story.,  off course  they forgot to add that town name "Gomorrah "..   Well the point is as you said in one of  your post
    ......"For me Quran is not only a bundle of contradictions, but a volume of confusion. " .....

that we  the people  ((.. Zebras.. Ex-Muslims, EDUCATED RATIONAL NON-MUSLIMS and Muslims..)) need to drill in to the heads of some billion Muslim Folks who know nothing about origins of Quran...

anyways let me read this book of SODOM.... DESTROY THE SODOM  ...lol..

"The Destruction of Sodom: A Scientific Commentary"...

Interesting book Ferwah...   from it, I learned something about Sodium Chloride and Magnesium Chloride mixture..  Cheesy    Well I will continue to read Quran .

with best wishes
    yeezevee

And after reading that ,.  I am sure some one is going to say ..WHAT THE FUCK... what is wrong with yeeze...lol..

Reply #198 - February 07, 2016, 06:13 AM

Let us move on start reading next Surah.. Surah Ta-Ha.,. 45 in revelation order and surah number-20 on bookish order ...

TA-HA (TA-HA)   Total Verses: 135 ......Revealed At MAKKA .. as usual it is also filled some bible stories
    020.001: Ta Ha.

020.002 : We have not revealed the Quran to you that you may be unsuccessful.

020.003 : But only as an admonition to those who fear (Allah),-

020.004  : A revelation from Him Who created the earth and the high heavens.

020.005 : (Allah) Most Gracious is firmly established on the throne (of authority).

020.006  : To Him belongs what is in the heavens and on earth, and all between them, and all beneath the soil.

020.007 : And if you utter the saying aloud, then surely He knows the secret, and what is yet more hidden.

020.008 I: Allah! there is no god but He! To Him belong the most Beautiful Names.

020.009  : Has the story of Moses reached thee?

well will stop at 9th verse as from 10th verse it starts the story of Moses.,  But all those 9 verses are irrelevant along with that nonsense question "Has the story of Moses reached thee?"..  what is the nonsense?

Has the story of Moses reached you?
    "Shall we believe as the fools have believed?"
     Why does he not bring to us a sign from his Lord?
    Shall I show you one who will nurse him?
     So that you did not follow me?
    Did you then disobey my order?

To reinforce faith., Quran  often asks such silly questions and we can see plenty such question in many chapter

Reply #199 - February 09, 2016, 07:32 AM

on those verses and last words,, of the post

020.001: Ta Ha
    020.009  : Has the story of Moses reached thee?

To reinforce faith., Quran  often asks such silly questions and we can see plenty such question in many chapter

let us read some more La..la... verses of allah.god STORY TELLER telling  a story of Moses
    020.010  : Behold, he saw a fire , he said to his family: Stop, for surely I see a fire, haply I may bring to you therefrom a live coal or find a guidance at the fire.

020.011  : So when he came to it, a voice was uttered: O Musa:.

020.012  : "Verily I am thy Lord!   therefore put off your shoes; surely you are in the sacred valley, Tuwa,.

020.013  : "I have chosen thee:   so listen to what is revealed:.

020.014  : "Verily, I am Allah: There is no god but I , therefore serve Me and keep up prayer for My remembrance:.

020.015  : "Verily the Hour is coming - My design is to keep it hidden -  - so that every soul may be rewarded as it strives:

020.016  : Therefore let not him who believes not in it and follows his low desires turn you away from it so that you should perish;.

020.017  : And what is this in your right hand, O Musa!.

well  all those alleged words of allah doll story teller  are  prelude to Moses story of OT that is yet to come..   And I say they are Nonsense and irrelevant words of Quran writers  just to sing some song  in front of foolish crowd..

Reply #200 - February 11, 2016, 01:53 PM

well we read the story of "Moses rod /Moses Snake running around"   from Quran as wells exodus and we are at verse   020.038 : [/b] "Behold! We sent to thy mother . .. Story of Mother " Mother of Moses".. let us move on from Surah Taha 020.038..

020.038  I: "Behold! We sent to thy mother, by inspiration, the message:
     ;
    020.039: Saying: Put him into a chest, then cast it down into the river, then the river shall throw him on the shore; there shall take him up one who is an enemy to Me and enemy to him, and I cast down upon you love from Me, and that you might be brought up before My eyes;

020.040  : When your sister went and said: Shall I direct you to one who will take charge of him? So We brought you back to your mother, that her eye might be cooled and she should not grieve and you killed a man, then We delivered you from the grief, and We tried you with (a severe) trying. Then you stayed for years among the people of Madyan; then you came hither as ordained, O Musa.

020.041 I: "And I have prepared thee for Myself (for service)"..

020.042 : Go you and your brother with My communications and be not remiss in remembering Me;

020.043 : "Go, both of you, to Firon, for he has indeed transgressed all bounds;

020.044 : "But speak to him mildly; perchance he may take warning or fear (Allah)."

020.045 : They (Moses and Aaron) said: "Our Lord! We fear lest he hasten with insolence against us, or lest he transgress all bounds."

020.046  : He said: Fear not, surely I am with you both: I do hear and see.

020.047 : So go you both to him and say: Surely we are two messengers of your Lord; therefore send the children of Israel with us and do not torment them! Indeed we have brought to you a communication from your Lord, and peace is on him who follows the guidance;

020.048 : Surely it has been revealed to us that the chastisement will surely come upon him who rejects and turns back.

020.049 : (Firon) said: And who is your Lord, O Musa?

020.050 : He said: Our Lord is He Who gave to everything its creation, then guided it (to its goal).

020.051 : He said: Then what is the state of the former generations?

020.052 : He said: The knowledge thereof is with my Lord in a book, my Lord errs not, nor does He forget;

020.053 : Who made the earth for you an expanse and made for you therein paths and sent down water from the cloud; then thereby We have brought forth many species of various herbs.

020.054 : Eat and pasture your cattle; most surely there are signs in this for those endowed with understanding.

020.055 : From it We created you and into it We shall send you back and from it will We raise you a second time.

020.056 : And truly We showed him Our signs, all of them, but he rejected and refused.

well we stop there as with in few verses  the story moved from Mother of Moses throwing the baby in to river to Moses preaching "that Egyptian Firon  rejected and refused after Moses showed all signs of I guess Allah?? or God of Jews??..

Who is Al ? who is gd?   oh well, allah knows the best..   BUT THE STORY IN THOSE FEW VERSE IS STUPID AND TELLS YOU NOTHING unless you read The Children story from Bible

Fools can't even copy paste stuff properly in an order...

Reply #201 - February 11, 2016, 07:34 PM

well all those 20 verses (20:18 to 20:38)above post in that Surah Ta-ha  .copy pasting the verses from that Exodus Chapter-4.. let me put hem here

Exodus- 4  (NIV)
    1. And Moses answered and said, But, behold, they will not believe me, nor hearken unto my voice: for they will say, The LORD hath not appeared unto thee.

2 And the LORD said unto him, What is that in thine hand? And he said, A rod.

3 And he said, Cast it on the ground. And he cast it on the ground, and it became a serpent; and Moses fled from before it.

4 And the LORD said unto Moses, Put forth thine hand, and take it by the tail. And he put forth his hand, and caught it, and it became a rod in his hand:

5 That they may believe that the LORD God of their fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath appeared unto thee.

6 And the LORD said furthermore unto him, Put now thine hand into thy bosom. And he put his hand into his bosom: and when he took it out, behold, his hand was leprous as snow.

7 And he said, Put thine hand into thy bosom again. And he put his hand into his bosom again; and plucked it out of his bosom, and, behold, it was turned again as his other flesh.

8 And it shall come to pass, if they will not believe thee, neither hearken to the voice of the first sign, that they will believe the voice of the latter sign.

9 And it shall come to pass, if they will not believe also these two signs, neither hearken unto thy voice, that thou shalt take of the water of the river, and pour it upon the dry land: and the water which thou takest out of the river shall become blood upon the dry land.

10 And Moses said unto the LORD, O my Lord, I am not eloquent, neither heretofore, nor since thou hast spoken unto thy servant: but I am slow of speech, and of a slow tongue.

11 And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?

12 Now therefore go, and I will be with thy mouth, and teach thee what thou shalt say.

13 And he said, O my Lord, send, I pray thee, by the hand of him whom thou wilt send.

14 And the anger of the LORD was kindled against Moses, and he said, Is not Aaron the Levite thy brother? I know that he can speak well. And also, behold, he cometh forth to meet thee: and when he seeth thee, he will be glad in his heart.

15 And thou shalt speak unto him, and put words in his mouth: and I will be with thy mouth, and with his mouth, and will teach you what ye shall do.

16 And he shall be thy spokesman unto the people: and he shall be, even he shall be to thee instead of a mouth, and thou shalt be to him instead of God.

17 And thou shalt take this rod in thine hand, wherewith thou shalt do signs.

18 And Moses went and returned to Jethro his father in law, and said unto him, Let me go, I pray thee, and return unto my brethren which are in Egypt, and see whether they be yet alive. And Jethro said to Moses, Go in peace.

19 And the LORD said unto Moses in Midian, Go, return into Egypt: for all the men are dead which sought thy life.

20 And Moses took his wife and his sons, and set them upon an ass, and he returned to the land of Egypt: and Moses took the rod of God in his hand.  

well That is the story Quran writers copy/pasted in Taha., same thing  
    020.017  : And what is this in your right hand, O Musa!.
    020.018 I: He said, "It is my rod:
    020.019  : (Allah) said, "Throw it, O Moses!"

that is Quran Surah Ta-ha  and this is from  Exodus Chapter-4
    2 And the LORD said unto him, What is that in thine hand? And he said, A rod.

3 And he said, Cast it on the ground. And he cast it on the ground, and it became a serpent; and Moses fled from before it.

4 And the LORD said unto Moses, Put forth thine hand, and take it by the tail. And he put forth his hand, and caught it, and it became a rod in his hand:

what is the difference between the two?  Allah knows the best.   Now fools preaching in Mosque say Quran is word of Allah? God?  what Allah? what God.. ?? Dammit most of the  book is copy/pasted..

in those verses  either Exodus guys copy/pasted Quran guys or Quran guys copy/pasted Exodus guys..

And... and third possibility is ..allah/god repeats silly stories through some   PREACHING RASCALS   so that  they can collect  loot/booty stuff from foolish believers.

Reply #202 - February 13, 2016, 11:21 AM

well we read the story of "Moses rod.....Snake....... running around"   from Quran as wells exodus and we are at verse   020.038 : "Behold! We sent to thy mother . .. ....Story of Mother " Mother of Moses".. let us move on from Surah Taha  verse 020.038..

020.038 : "Behold! We sent to thy mother, by inspiration, the message: ;

020.039: Saying: Put him into a chest, then cast it down into the river, then the river shall throw him on the shore; there shall take him up one who is an enemy to Me and enemy to him, and I cast down upon you love from Me, and that you might be brought up before My eyes;

020.040  : When your sister went and said: Shall I direct you to one who will take charge of him? So We brought you back to your mother, that her eye might be cooled and she should not grieve and you killed a man, then We delivered you from the grief, and We tried you with (a severe) trying. Then you stayed for years among the people of Madyan; then you came hither as ordained, O Musa.

020.041 I: "And I have prepared thee for Myself (for service)"..

020.042 : Go you and your brother with My communications and be not remiss in remembering Me;

020.043 : "Go, both of you, to Firon, for he has indeed transgressed all bounds;

020.044 : "But speak to him mildly; perchance he may take warning or fear (Allah)."

020.045 : They (Moses and Aaron) said: "Our Lord! We fear lest he hasten with insolence against us, or lest he transgress all bounds."

020.046  : He said: Fear not, surely I am with you both: I do hear and see.

020.047 : So go you both to him and say: Surely we are two messengers of your Lord; therefore send the children of Israel with us and do not torment them! Indeed we have brought to you a communication from your Lord, and peace is on him who follows the guidance;

020.048 : Surely it has been revealed to us that the chastisement will surely come upon him who rejects and turns back.

020.049 : (Firon) said: And who is your Lord, O Musa?

020.050 : He said: Our Lord is He Who gave to everything its creation, then guided it (to its goal).

020.051 : He said: Then what is the state of the former generations?

020.052 : He said: The knowledge thereof is with my Lord in a book, my Lord errs not, nor does He forget;

020.053 : Who made the earth for you an expanse and made for you therein paths and sent down water from the cloud; then thereby We have brought forth many species of various herbs.

020.054 : Eat and pasture your cattle; most surely there are signs in this for those endowed with understanding.

020.055 : From it We created you and into it We shall send you back and from it will We raise you a second time.

020.056 : And truly We showed him Our signs, all of them, but he rejected and refused.

well we stop there as with in few verses  the story moved from Mother of Moses throwing the baby in to river to Moses preaching "that Egyptian Firon  rejected and refused after Moses showed all signs of I guess Allah?? or God of Jews??..

Who is Al ? who is gd?   oh well, allah knows the best..   BUT THE STORY IN THOSE FEW VERSE IS STUPID AND TELLS YOU NOTHING unless you read The Children story from Bible

Fools can't even copy paste stuff properly in an order...

Reply #203 - February 14, 2016, 01:55 PM

well we read the story of  "Moses rod.....Snake....... running around" and read the story Story of  " Mother of Moses" baby in the river ... and Moses grows and start arguing/fighting with that Egyptian  king.. whatever...  

well  let us move on read more silly stories that are copy/pasted from exodus by these fools who wrote Quran    in such a way that the reader of Quran  will get so confused and  will forget whole story of Moses  from exodus.. anyways let us read more of that surah Ta-ha..

020.056  : And truly We showed him Our signs, all of them, but he rejected and refused.

020.057  : He said : Have you come to us that you should turn us out of our land by your magic, O Musa? .

020.058  : So we too will produce before you magic like it, therefore make between us and you an appointment, which we should not break, (neither) we nor you, (in) a central place. .

020.059 :  Moses said:   Your appointment is the day of the Festival and let the people be gathered together in the early forenoon. .

020.060  : So Pharaoh withdrew: He concerted his plan, and then came (back). .

020.061  :  Moses said to him  Woe to you! do not forge a lie against Allah, lest He destroy you by a punishment, and he who forges (a lie) indeed fails to attain (his desire). .

020.062  :  So they disputed, one with another, over their affair, but they kept their talk secret. .

020.063  :  They said: These are most surely two magicians who wish to turn you out from your land by their magic and to take away your best traditions. .

020.064  : Therefore settle your plan, then come standing in ranks and he will prosper indeed this day who overcomes. .

020.065  : They said: O Musa! will you cast, or shall we be the first who cast down? .

020.066  :  He said: Nay! cast down. then lo! their cords and their rods-- it was imaged to him on account of their magic as if they were running. .

020.067  : So Musa conceived in his mind a fear. .

020.068  : We said: Fear not, surely you shall be the uppermost, .

020.069  :  And cast down what is in your right hand; it shall devour what they have wrought; they have wrought only the plan of a magician, and the magician shall not be successful wheresoever he may come from. .

020.070  :  And the magicians were cast down making obeisance; they said: We believe in the Lord of Haroun and Musa. .

020.071 :  (Firon) said: You believe in him before I give you leave; most surely he is the chief of you who taught you enchantment, therefore I will certainly cut off your hands and your feet on opposite sides, and I will certainly crucify you on the trunks of the palm trees, and certainly you will come to know which of us is the more severe and the more abiding in chastising. .

020.072  :  They said: We do not prefer you to what has come to us of clear arguments and to He Who made us, therefore decide what you are going to decide; you can only decide about this world's life. .

020.073  : Surely we believe in our Lord that He may forgive us our sins and the magic to which you compelled us; and Allah is better and more abiding. .

well that is the story on the conversation between Magicians.....Moses and Firon.., In this chapter and in many chapters Quran is telling earlier stories from other books/religious books  in the form of  dialogue.. That is is all what it is., This chapter is not new and not  a revelation but copy/pasted stories in a dialogue format..   Fools in 21st century take those words of Quran writers and run around mosques shout in to loudspeakers  as if it is   word of Allah/God and they are the best followers of that unknown figurehead "Muhammad" of Quran. .. Rascals preaching mosques brainwash people and control them putting some rogues in power to rule the innocents all over so-called Islamic lands..  

Reply #204 - February 15, 2016, 12:48 PM

well   Surah_45 .. The surah Ta-Ha is filled with some 135 verses and filled with bible stories ..  the last verse we read was "020.073  : Surely we believe in our Lord that He may forgive us our sins and the magic to which you compelled us; and Allah is better and more abiding".

.let us read some more verses
    020.073  : Surely we believe in our Lord that He may forgive us our sins and the magic to which you compelled us; and Allah is better and more abiding

020.074  :  Whoever comes to his Lord (being) guilty, for him is surely hell; he shall not die therein, nor shall he live.

020.075  :  And whoever comes to Him a believer (and) he has done good deeds indeed, these it is who shall have the high ranks,

020.076  :  Gardens of Eternity, beneath which flow rivers: they will dwell therein for aye: such is the reward of those who purify themselves (from evil).

020.077 : And certainly We revealed to Musa, saying: Travel by night with My servants, then make for them a dry path in the sea, not fearing to be overtaken, nor being afraid.

020.078  :  And Firon followed them with his armies, so there came upon them of the sea that which came upon them.

020.079  : Pharaoh led his people astray instead of leading them aright.

020.080  :  O children of Israel! indeed We delivered you from your enemy, and We made a covenant with you on the blessed side of the mountain, and We sent to you the manna and the quails.

020.081  :  Eat of the good things We have given you for sustenance, and be not inordinate with respect to them, lest My wrath should be due to you, and to whomsoever My wrath is due be shall perish indeed.

020.082  :  And most surely I am most Forgiving to him who repents and believes and does good, then continues to follow the right direction.

020.083  :  And what caused you to hasten from your people, O Musa?

020.084  :  He said: They are here on my track and I hastened on to Thee, my Lord, that Thou mightest be pleased.

020.085  :  He said: So surely We have tried your people after you, and the Samiri has led them astray.

020.086  :  So Moses returned to his people in a state of indignation and sorrow. He said: "O my people! did not your Lord make a handsome promise to you? Did then the promise seem to you long (in coming)? Or did ye desire that Wrath should descend from your Lord on you, and so ye broke your promise to me?"

020.087  :  They said: "We broke not the promise to thee, as far as lay in our power: but we were made to carry the weight of the ornaments of the (whole) people, and we threw them (into the fire), and that was what the Samiri suggested.

020.088 :  So he brought forth for them a calf, a (mere) body, which had a mooing sound, so they said: This is your god and the god of Musa, but he forgot.

020.089  : What! could they not see that it did not return to them a reply, and (that) it did not control any harm or benefit for them?

020.090  :  Aaron had already, before this said to them: " O my people! you are only tried by it, and surely your Lord is the Beneficent Allah, therefore follow me and obey my order.

020.091  :  They had said: "We will not abandon this cult, but we will devote ourselves to it until Moses returns to us."

020.092  :  (Musa) said: O Haroun! what prevented you, when you saw them going astray,

020.093  :  So that you did not follow me? Did you then disobey my order?

020.094  :  (Aaron) replied: "O son of my mother! Seize (me) not by my beard nor by (the hair of) my head! Truly I feared lest thou shouldst say, 'Thou has caused a division among the children of Israel, and thou didst not respect my word!'"

020.095  : He said: What was then your object, O Samiri ?

Hmm.. Look at that word "O Samiri".. I remember that there is folder in this forum on that word..   well let me read those verses again and edit a bit..

Reply #205 - February 15, 2016, 05:13 PM

Who is "Al-Samiri"   by kephas at http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=27920.0  ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DANOc248YOE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN15EXRbNdc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHeyPGw6SaA

Reply #206 - February 17, 2016, 07:44 PM

020.073  : Surely we believe in our Lord that He may forgive us our sins and the magic to which you compelled us; and Allah is better and more abiding. .

020.074  : Verily he who comes to his Lord as a sinner (at Judgment),- for him is Hell: therein shall he neither die nor live.

020.075  : And whoever comes to Him a believer (and) he has done good deeds indeed, these it is who shall have the high ranks,

020.076  : Gardens of Eternity, beneath which flow rivers: they will dwell therein for aye: such is the reward of those who purify themselves (from evil).

020.077  : And certainly We revealed to Musa, saying: Travel by night with My servants, then make for them a dry path in the sea, not fearing to be overtaken, nor being afraid.

020.078  : And Firon followed them with his armies, so there came upon them of the sea that which came upon them.

020.079  : Pharaoh led his people astray instead of leading them aright.

020.080  : O children of Israel! indeed We delivered you from your enemy, and We made a covenant with you on the blessed side of the mountain, and We sent to you the manna and the quails.

020.081  : Eat of the good things We have given you for sustenance, and be not inordinate with respect to them, lest My wrath should be due to you, and to whomsoever My wrath is due be shall perish indeed.

020.082  : And most surely I am most Forgiving to him who repents and believes and does good, then continues to follow the right direction.

020.083  : (When Moses was up on the Mount, Allah said:)  : And what caused you to hasten from your people, O Musa?

020.084  : He replied: "Behold, they are close on my footsteps: I hastened to thee,   my Lord, that Thou mightest be pleased.

020.085  : (Allah) said: "We have tested thy people in thy absence: the Samiri has led them astray."

020.086  : So Moses returned to his people in a state of indignation and sorrow. He said: "O my people! did not your Lord make a handsome promise to you? Did then the promise seem to you long (in coming)? Or did ye desire that Wrath should descend from your Lord on you, and so ye broke your promise to me?"

020.087  : They said: We did not break (our) promise to you of our own accord, but we were made to bear the burdens of the ornaments of the people, then we made a casting of them, and thus did the Samiri suggest.

020.088  : So he brought forth for them a calf, a (mere) body, which had a mooing sound, so they said: This is your god and the god of Musa, but he forgot.

020.089  : Could they not see that it could not return them a word (for answer), and that it had no power either to harm them or to do them good?

020.090  : Aaron had already, before this said to them: "O my people! ye are being tested in this: for verily your Lord is (Allah) Most Gracious; so follow me and obey my command."

020.091  : They said: We will by no means cease to keep to its worship until Musa returns to us.

020.092  : (Musa) said: O Haroun! what prevented you, when you saw them going astray,

020.093  : So that you did not follow me? Did you then disobey my order?

020.094  : (Aaron) replied: "O son of my mother! Seize (me) not by my beard nor by (the hair of) my head! Truly I feared lest thou shouldst say, 'Thou has caused a division among the children of Israel, and thou didst not respect my word!'"

020.095  : (Moses) said: "What then is thy case, O Samiri?"

020.096  : He said: I saw (Jibreel) what they did not see, so I took a handful (of the dust) from the footsteps of the messenger, then I threw it in the casting; thus did my soul commend to me

020.097  : He said: Begone then, surely for you it will be in this life to say, Touch (me) not; and surely there is a threat for you, which shall not be made to fail to you, and look at your god to whose worship you kept (so long); we will certainly burn it, then we will certainly scatter it a (wide) scattering in the sea.

020.098  : Your Allah is only Allah, there is no god but He; He comprehends all things in (His) knowledge.

020.099  : Thus do We relate to thee some stories of what happened before: for We have sent thee a Message from Our own Presence.

hmm that Simri guy is back in the news with wit his golden cow  or calf.... whatever ., well there are 35 more verses in this chapter..

Reply #207 - February 19, 2016, 06:30 AM

020.100  : If any do turn away therefrom, verily they will bear a burden on the Day of judgment;

020.101  : Abiding in this (state), and evil will it be for them to bear on the day of resurrection;

020.102  : The Day when the Trumpet will be sounded: that Day, We shall gather the sinful, blear-eyed (with terror).

020.103  : In whispers will they consult each other: "Yet tarried not longer than ten (Days);

020.104  : We know best what they say, when the fairest of them in course would say: You tarried but a day.

020.105  : And they ask you about the mountains. Say: My Lord will carry them away from the roots.

020.106  : "He will leave them as plains smooth and level;

020.107  : You shall not see therein any crookedness or unevenness.

020.108  : On that Day will they follow the Caller (straight): no crookedness (can they show) him: all sounds shall humble themselves in the Presence of (Allah) Most Gracious: nothing shalt thou hear but the tramp of their feet (as they march).

020.109  : On that Day shall no intercession avail except for those for whom permission has been granted by (Allah) Most Gracious and whose word is acceptable to Him.

020.110  : He knows what is before them and what is behind them, while they do not comprehend it in knowledge.

020.111  : (All) faces shall be humbled before (Him) - the Living, the Self-Subsisting, Eternal: hopeless indeed will be the man that carries iniquity (on his back).

020.112  : But he who works deeds of righteousness, and has faith, will have no fear of harm nor of any curtailment (of what is his due).

020.113  : Thus have We sent this down - an arabic Qur'an - and explained therein in detail some of the warnings, in order that they may fear Allah, or that it may cause their remembrance (of Him).

020.114  : Supremely exalted is therefore Allah, the King, the Truth, and do not make haste with the Quran before its revelation is made complete to you and say: O my Lord ! increase me in knowledge.

what is that nonsense .. what relevant information those verses have for 21st century human being??  old stories and irrelevant statements sold to the folks  as Allah/god's words .. The problem is people don't read these religious silly children story stuff..

oh well we have another 20 verse to go and complete this surah Ta-ha

Reply #208 - February 20, 2016, 12:29 PM

well let us complete rest of the surah Ta-ha  before reading what others Islamic scholars said/wrote  about those  earlier stories from Old Testament  from Allah/god verses
    020.115 : We had already, beforehand, taken the covenant of Adam, but he forgot: and We found on his part no firm resolve.

020.116  : When We said to the angels, "Prostrate yourselves to Adam", they prostrated themselves, but not Iblis: he refused.

020.117  : Then We said: "O Adam! verily, this is an enemy to thee and thy wife: so let him not get you both out of the Garden, so that thou art landed in misery.

020.118  : Surely it is (ordained) for you that you shall not be hungry therein nor bare of clothing;

020.119  : And that you shall not be thirsty therein nor shall you feel the heat of the sun.

020.120  : But the Shaitan made an evil suggestion to him; he said: O Adam! Shall I guide you to the tree of immortality and a kingdom which decays not?

020.121  : Then they both ate of it, so their evil inclinations became manifest to them, and they both began to cover themselves with leaves of the garden, and Adam disobeyed his Lord, so his life became evil (to him).

020.122  : But his Lord chose him (for His Grace): He turned to him, and gave him Guidance.

020.123  : He said: "Get ye down, both of you,- all together, from the Garden, with enmity one to another: but if, as is sure, there comes to you Guidance from Me, whosoever follows My Guidance, will not lose his way, nor fall into misery.

020.124  : And whoever turns away from My reminder, his shall be a straitened life, and We will raise him on the day of resurrection, blind.

020.125  : He shall say: My Lord! why hast Thou raised me blind and I was a seeing one indeed?

020.126  : (Allah) will say:   Even so, Our communications came to you but you neglected them; even thus shall you be forsaken this day.

020.127  : And thus do We recompense him who is extravagant and does not believe in the communications of his Lord, and certainly the chastisement of the hereafter is severer and more

020.128  : Is it not a warning to such men (to call to mind) how many generations before them We destroyed, in whose haunts they (now) move? Verily, in this are Signs for men endued with understanding.

020.129  : And had there not been a word (that had) already gone forth from your Lord and an appointed term, it would surely have been made to cleave (to them).

020.130  : Therefore be patient with what they say, and celebrate (constantly) the praises of thy Lord, before the rising of the sun, and before its setting; yea, celebrate them for part of the hours of the night, and at the sides of the day: that thou mayest have (spiritual) joy.

020.131  : And do not stretch your eyes after that with which We have provided different classes of them, (of) the splendor of this world's life, that We may thereby try them; and the sustenance (given) by your Lord is better and more abiding.

020.132  :  And enjoin prayer on your followers, and steadily adhere to it; We do not ask you for subsistence; We do give you subsistence, and the (good) end is for guarding (against evil).

020.133  : They say: "Why does he not bring us a sign from his Lord?" Has not a Clear Sign come to them of all that was in the former Books of revelation?

020.134  : And had We destroyed them with chastisement before this, they would certainly have said: O our Lord! why didst Thou not send to us a messenger, for then we should have followed Thy communications before that we met disgrace and shame.

020.135  : Say: Every one (of us) is awaiting, therefore do await: So you will come to know who is the follower of the even path and who goes aright.

Reply #209 - February 21, 2016, 01:39 PM

So., In these {{  post-1……..post-2 ……..post-3 ……..post-4 ……..post-5 ……..post-6 ……..post-7 ……..post-8 }}   eight or so posts we have read one of the most important Surah of Quran.,  Surah-TaHa., It is a wonderful Surah that does very little harm to anyone and it just gives hints about stories of  earlier Abrahamic religious Characters for children. 135 verse is a large text and Allah must have shown some guidance that is useful to mankind.  Let us find that out from Islamic intellectuals.    On those children stories that are revealed by allah to children.,  let us see what Islamic intellectual of 20th and 21st century write/say..

1).  Sayyid Abul Ala Maududi - Tafhim al-Qur'an - The Meaning of the Qur'an

2). Life Lessons of  Surah Taha by   Ustadh Yahya Ibrahim

I Hate religious preaching bums from all religions   who talk nonsense on web using these so called revelations BUT WRITE/EXPLORE VERY LITTLE about them   and most  of these moose headed  intellectuals with big mouth and  little brain  talk..talk.. and talk .....the parrot talks ., so let me add some links of written texts and parrot talks on Surah Ta-Ha
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IA3pipTQ0Y .....Tafseer of Surah TaHa - Ismail Musa Menk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g--pNa4i9k  ...... Nouman Ali Khan, AbdulNasir Jangda | Guidance: Lessons From Surah Taha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYmf3BL_aBk     ........  Sheik Mishary al-afasy on  Surah TaHa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEjM4PK7jdk] .......Urdu Tafseer Surah Ta Ha by Dr Israr Ahmad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QD3pSYS28_U   ........Bangla Tafseer | 020 Surah Taha (Full) by Motiur Rahman Madani

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jybpM6wzGVg  ......Tafseer of Surah Taha by Shaykh Abdul Nasir Jangda  

So you have some 100... videos on web that speak about Surah Taha and another 5000 or so videos or so that sing  surah Ta-ha in Arabic  but very few people wrote about it and very very few people use their brain to analyse it .. When it was reveled?   why it was reveled ??  who wrote/compiled  it??   and what reasons  did Allah had for such revelations through Some Muhammad?

well let me read through them.. The Islamic intellectuals on Surah Ta-ha

• Previous page 1 ... 5 6 78 9 10 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »