Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 14, 2024, 05:54 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Happiest moments of your life

(Read 17103 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Happiest moments of your life
     Reply #30 - June 06, 2011, 10:14 AM

jheeze you've had such an excitment filled, thrilling teenage life. Booze, Babes, Bad drugs. (i had to alliterate Tongue)

I hate you.
     Reply #31 - June 06, 2011, 10:15 AM

Its easier being a boy. Sorry.

Hi
     Reply #32 - June 06, 2011, 10:20 AM

Oh no, you just make the biggest mistake of your life!  finmad

*transforms into a formidable feminist hulk*

Tongue
     Reply #33 - June 07, 2011, 10:29 AM

‘Black bastard.’
    ‘You what?’ I replied, still smiling, still buzzing from what had happened to me in the club. I’d just had the happiest three hours of my little life, in the arms of Lucy, and I wasn’t going to let this random guy spoil that for me.
    ‘I said BLACK BASTARD.’
    ‘Oh thanks,’ I replied, still smiling.
    It was at this moment that I noticed that there was a girl there also, holding the hand of the guy who had insisted on rudely stopping me, on my blissful walk back home from the club. I did well to notice her because I had very little focus left, being drunk on the umpteen pints I had consumed, to add to the Lucy love that was still affecting my brain. This girl that I was looking across at seemed very concerned about something.
    ‘Now you’re fucking looking at my woman...black bastard.’
    ‘Here have a chip mate, chill out?’
    It was at this moment that he lost it. I clearly remember that there were around 5 metres between us during our whole exchange. But this guy somehow managed to cross this distance, in what seemed like a split second. He was amazing. He floated across the space between us like someone naturally born to majestically defy the matrix we live in, with consummate ease and consummate grace. I was in awe of this wonderful man.

Not sure how it happened, because everything happened so quickly. But I ended up on the floor, sat on my bum, with a fresh bruise starting to develop just below my right eye. I looked up at the man who had done this to me. I looked across also at the girl who stood beside him, who was crying now for some reason. I looked at the chips that I had lost, and wondered if I would be able to still scavenge a few. At this point, I remember smiling. Because Lucy had told me that she fancied the pants off me tonight. And I had liked Lucy since we had both started school together, at the age of 5. She was an angel. And tonight, she had been my angel….I looked again at the guy stood over me. And again, I smiled. I don’t think he liked me smiling, because that was enough for him to come in to try to finish me off…

That was, by far, the happiest night of my life.

Lol good post,  You didn't let the punch ruin your day.   Afro  That's actually a good lesson for me, one I will have forgotten once I hit submit lol good times don't have to be forgotten just because something bad happens in them.......................forgotten.

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #34 - June 07, 2011, 10:37 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRi8MYrtKYk
     Reply #35 - June 07, 2011, 10:44 AM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Now this is the tune for me. 

Reply #36 - June 07, 2011, 08:49 PM

I was so lucky to have had those three hours with her. I never saw her again because we both went off to uni, in different directions, just one week later.

what did he hit you for?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #37 - June 07, 2011, 08:57 PM

I grew up in a town where there is a big divide between asians and whites. And also a lot of hatred amongst some. I don't think he liked that I was happy. He also didn't like me looking at his girlfriend. Offering him a chip seemed to push him over the edge.

Hi
     Reply #38 - June 07, 2011, 10:20 PM

aww thats adorable, funny you remember such a little random event Smiley

I don't have too many happy moments in my life so i had to dig pretty deep to get these out for this thread.

mysmilie_977
     Reply #39 - June 07, 2011, 10:33 PM

aww hopefully you have a bunch of them coming your way  hugs

I highly doubt it. But thanks anyway.
     Reply #40 - June 26, 2011, 01:17 PM

When my girlfriend woke me up with a fellatio in the early morning. I can never forget that moment

"I'm standing here like an asshole holding my Charles Dickens"

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
     Reply #41 - June 26, 2011, 01:47 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

If that is the criteria for happy moments, then fuck this depressive phase lol maybe it's time to agree to mr stella and manga man. 

Reply #42 - June 26, 2011, 01:59 PM

I can't remember any at the moment  wacko

Reply #43 - June 26, 2011, 02:05 PM

Cheesy

Yeah you should. Berbs

I gotta admit though having a relationship with a muslimah who is sexually active did help me cope with depression, maybe thats one of the reasons why i couldnt leave her because the idea of leaving her and starting a new relationship with another one(obviously a muslimah since im in the midst of them) is a long process. I guess thats what you call Pussytrap(as you once put it before).

I like how minor incidents like this gives you a reason to smile for a day.

"I'm standing here like an asshole holding my Charles Dickens"

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
     Reply #44 - June 26, 2011, 04:33 PM

Sniffing Cocaine off a hookers ass while cumming.
     Reply #45 - June 26, 2011, 07:03 PM

A long time ago. I was nearly 18, she was nearly 16. I was playing in a band for the entertainment of youngsters in a kind of youth hostel in Austria. I spoke to the girl, and it felt good! Good! So we decided to sleep together and see what would come out. Problem: she was sleeping in a room together with another girl.
    We let the other girl go to bed, and I waited for another hour untill she was fast asleep. Then my new girl friend let me in and into her bed. It was 1965, before the anticonception pills, so I decided I would not go all the way. I loved her too much to get her into trouble.
    We cuddled all night, and at the end I gave her the first orgasm in her life with my tongue. That was not easy, because the other girl could wake up at any sound. We were happy to hear her snoring.
    At about 4 oçlock in the morning I had to leave her. When I walked out of the hostel I stood on a mountain, looking down to an awakening valley in the early morning light, and I felt like a man for the first time in my life. I felt it was the first time that somebody other than my family really loved me for whom I was. That was the happiest moment of my life; even better than the moment I had my first child in my arms, which is a good second.

Religion is organized superstition
     Reply #46 - June 26, 2011, 07:16 PM

At about 4 o?lock in the morning I had to leave her. When I walked out of the hostel I stood on a mountain, looking down to an awakening valley in the early morning light, and I felt like a man for the first time in my life. I felt it was the first time that somebody other than my family really loved me for whom I was. That was the happiest moment of my life; even better than the moment I had my first child in my arms, which is a good second.

Wow, that sounds like a beautiful moment mate. It kind of reminds me of the kind of memories I should be looking to collect, before my light goes out forever. Thank you for that useful reminder.

Hi
     Reply #47 - June 26, 2011, 08:05 PM

It kind of reminds me of the kind of memories I should be looking to collect, before my light goes out forever.

Only if you let it.

Buy an umbrella and a windbreak, a generator if it's an electric light, and protect it. With your life.
     Reply #48 - June 26, 2011, 08:05 PM

Looooool mate

Hi
     Reply #49 - June 26, 2011, 08:10 PM

Supporting Liverpool might, of course, extinguish the light.
     Reply #50 - June 26, 2011, 08:19 PM

One of my happiest moments... first kiss. It was in a cinema (yeah I know, cliched or what), started kissing and it got so passionate that we missed half the film, though I was sneakily watching the film at the same time.

I now realise how annoying it is for other people in the cinema.
     Reply #51 - June 26, 2011, 08:24 PM

In the labour ward when I first got to craddle my newborn children in my arms. Smiley
     Reply #52 - June 19, 2012, 04:23 AM

When my kids were born. Them looking into my eyes for the first time, as if to say, "Hello world, huh? Who the fuck are you?"

My daughter was born in the hospital after 7 hours of labour, with just me and the midwife there. I got to cut her umbilical cord, which was amazing, and she was just gorgeous. She screamed like anything from birth, the midwives/nurses came to nickname her "screamer".  Cheesy

My son was born on the front seat of the car (the only times I was allowed in the front passenger seat of the car was when in labour) after 36 minutes of labour and 3 contractions. I was wearing the niqab, abayah, gloves etc... at the time and was screaming at my X who was driving (really fast) that I couldn't pull down my undies (trousers already down) and to stop the car, and my X was screaming back at me to stop going into labour and to cross my legs.  Cheesy
    He didn't cry when he was born, which scared the shit out of me as I thought he mustn't be breathing. He was born premmie, but he was fine over all (apart from not being able to regulate his own body temperature). He laid on my tummy/chest and just kept looking at me. I got to cut his umbilical cord too, 'cause when the ambos got to where we were (by then parked on the side of the road) they asked him if he wanted to cut it and he said no, and I was like, "I'll do it!"

They are some of the most happiest moments of my life.  001_wub
     Reply #53 - June 19, 2012, 04:26 AM

In recent memory playing in the snow with my brother, about two years ago.  grin12

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #54 - June 19, 2012, 08:08 AM

Oh wow Da_dude.... you made it sound so amazing having babies...most times you hear horror stories and how so painful it was and don't hear much about how wonderful it is to see your new born baby, it's off putting. Thanks for sharing!

"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor E. Frankl

'Life is just the extreme expression of complex chemistry' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
     Reply #55 - June 19, 2012, 09:10 AM

...............(the only times I was allowed in the front passenger seat of the car was when in labour).....................:

my goodness .. some men should be forced to wear those black tents, put in the back seat of cars and make sure they eat only through that little hole in that niqab cloth like these women folk....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGsF8_QXKBU

Da_Dude  you seem to have the power of making painful moments(Mentally not physically) of life as pleasureful moments with jokes..  It is a gift very few people master in life..

My best wishes to you and to your wonderful kids..
    yeezevee

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #56 - June 20, 2012, 06:55 PM

Receiving a watch on my birthday from my mom, a broken one, but I'm happy and I'm happy caused I'm only 5-6 years old at that time,  after much nagging I got one,

The first birthday and the last, it's not in my family tradition to celebrate it, for a reason it's not our tradition and it's unislamic (this is not widely accepted in muslim world, of course), the watch is her precious watch I guess, otherwise why the hell she kept it even thought it's broken, so yeah, I'm happy for those moment.

Receiving excellent  result in studies making my parent proud , helping my mom in the kitchen in fasting month.

Waiting to break the fast, don't know why, but I'm getting too chatty in ramadhan.

All my life in boarding school is a happy memory to me, gotten ambushed by my warden (boarding school) for late night sportsmanship,
    *bwahahahah you tyrant ustaz a.k.a warden!! thou can't catch me*

*sigh*

Then the group public canning after, jittery as hell! and fun afterward, for those moment, it's a nice unreplaceable memories

"magni nominis umbra"

TIGERS!

lawrrr, and meowwww

bwahahahahahahahahaa
    guh.. I must be crazy writing about my alma matters here
     Reply #57 - June 20, 2012, 08:12 PM

Lovely, cute memories there paranoid. It makes me happy (and slightly fuzzy) just to read them. God knows what thinking of them does to you, cause they're actually your wonderful memories, and not mine.

Hi
     Reply #58 - June 20, 2012, 09:19 PM

I'm only 19 but I'll get back to you on that.

"its fashionable to be an ex Muslim these days"
     Reply #59 - June 20, 2012, 09:37 PM

Spending the day with Jema in London was definitely something that stuck with me. I don't know why, but I just really enjoyed getting lost in the city and ending up spending hours at a shisha bar. I really like the small moments where people do nothing but it means a lot.

And then of course there's getting pick-pocketed in London and calling Jema and ChinaDoll to come back and get me, and walking together till the sun came out. Those are the moments that define my life.

Even in Montreal, some of my greatest memories are just me walking around with a friend and stumbling into places we've never been to before.
  • Previous page 1 23 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »