Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 28, 2024, 06:41 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 27, 2024, 01:26 PM

New Britain
April 27, 2024, 08:42 AM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 02:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 12:17 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 05:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 08:53 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: Tidbits from Pride weekend..

(Read 1087 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Tidbits from Pride weekend..
     OP - June 04, 2011, 07:33 AM

So the pride weekend kicked off in the motor city area yesterday. My coworker invited me to join her in Ferndale. Actually it was nice of her to ask me for it. Anyways, so we were crossing street, and a random horny old guy joined us. First he was trying to talk with my friend. And she initially thought he was straight, but I told her that he was trying to get to me through you. Anyways, I was proved right few hours later when we crossed path again. We were in the parade. My friend was a little behind me, he spotted her and asked for me, she pointed towards me and literally ran and jump into me.. lol.. Anyways, he keep on trying again and again and again.. lol.. Also he was trying to hit on other young guys.. And finally a horny black dude was ok with it and got a blow job from him (yes thats right, right on the street, not too far from the bar we were standing in)

I met a few lesbians who were really trying to get into my friend's pants.. Then I saw a guy checking me out. He came near me, and I started talking. He was kind of activist of multiple things. One of which was to promote the gay church he was campaigning for. I talked a bit about religion.. I tried to avoid religious debate, but he was willing to listen. (because he was horny off-course..) Anyways, I most probably will meet him again today.

Me with the guy in the hottest costume.. Lets see if I manage to slide in my phone number to him today.. Tongue

Admin of following facebook pages and groups:
    Islam's Last Stand (page)
    Islam's Last Stand (group)
    and many others...
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »