Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Today at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Today at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: The science in the Quran

(Read 8343 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • The science in the Quran
     OP - May 29, 2011, 08:53 PM

The one that PROVES without a shadow of doubt that Quran are the direct words of an almighty god. Has this science ever benefitted mankind? What I mean to say is, have any of this science ever been derived from the Quran, BEFORE it became common knowledge, to the advantage of mankind? Has mankind made any progression due to the science in the Quran? Or has these interpretations always come AFTER others (infidels) have made these scientific discoveries?

If they have, then what really is the purpose for god to implement it in the Quran?

I asked these questions on a muslim board, where they are very keen to share the scientific proofs the Quran supposedly holds. I'll see what type of answers I get. If anyone here wants to shed some light on these issues, feel free to do so. Smiley
  • Re: The science in the Quran
     Reply #1 - May 29, 2011, 09:10 PM

I asked these questions on a muslim board, where they ..............

drop a crissy bomb on them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upTeL3oxENQ

and use a link from cemb

and also use this emoticon

Go Criss!

on that  a Muslim board

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #2 - May 29, 2011, 09:17 PM

Well this is a good thread to plug this channel I guess. More subs might encourage him to make more videos.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheIslammiracle

Get crunk.
     Reply #3 - May 30, 2011, 10:03 AM

Iraqi researcher on Astronomy Fadhel Al-Said :

Anything that has no indication in the Koran is false.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wppjYDj9JUc

LOL

Like a compass needle that points north, a man?s accusing finger always finds a woman. Always.

Khaled Hosseini - A thousand splendid suns.
     Reply #4 - May 30, 2011, 01:52 PM

Science in the Quran, makes me wanna throw up. There's some contribution to science from Muslims but nothing from the Quran(and even that was a brief period of time). The video attached below is all there is to these Miracle Claims by Muslims.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8A9DEeglXI&feature=related

www.youtube.com/user/philhellenes
    It's one of the best channels on YouTube.
     Reply #5 - May 30, 2011, 05:15 PM

Man I crack up every time I see Criss' video  Cheesy
     Reply #6 - May 31, 2011, 06:00 PM

Not surprisingly, the topic I created on that muslim board, was spammed with proofs on how all this science is in the Quran. There were even some western scientists who had converted to Islam, due to the science they found in the Quran.

But I was actually surprised to see that a couple of muslims, actually said that the Quran is not a book of science, but a book of spirituality. According to them there was no scientific proofs in the Quran.

In any case, no one could show any proof of the science being discovered before the infidels discovered it. In other words, the science in the Quran, has never benefited mankind. So you can only wonder what the reason for Allah was to include it in the Quran, in such cryptic manner.
     Reply #7 - June 02, 2011, 10:26 PM

What are these FOOLS talking part-1

What are these FOOLS talking part-2

What are these FOOLS talking part-3

What are these FOOLS talking part-4

To answer for all that rubbish that takes Modern science and tries to put that in to some silly meaningless verbatim  in Quran,   A simple video to watch is criss

Reply #8 - August 01, 2017, 02:12 PM

So Prophet Patrick  PBUH  copy pasted   an article  from Sand land.com  with the heading  "ISLAM IN PERSPECTIVE  When Day of Judgment will bring ‘death’ to this universe"   and that itself copy/pasted    from  http://www.scienceandquran.com/ ..

This copy/paste business in Islam is going on since the day one...  we can see whole lot of it in Quran itself .,  So instead of talking all that Nonsense science of Quran in  Prophet Patrick  PBUH  folder  let us get this old CEMB folder  back on top and discuss/talk/write about   that Science & Quran...

There is little doubt that THE IDIOTS who create such websites as above are NOT from folks of Saudi Arabia but intellectual IDIOTS from Indian subcontinent ..  So let me go through what they write at that website  and educate myself on Science   and The brain of Faith heads

and and  that Cris Bomb is the right bomb to drop on the heads of these fools  who spin modern science out of 1000s of year oold faith books written by cave dwellers of that time

Reply #9 - February 18, 2018, 03:19 PM

That  pdf file  contains some 1000 pages miraculous science from Quran   by  dr. prof.  Islamic sintist Mohammed Rateb al-Nabulsi  Apparently he gives invited lectures  on Quran  and Science ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw2McgZM5rw

That lecture is from Sheikh Mohammed Rateb al-Nabulsi -   at Islamic Community Center of Tempe Arizona on Jan 29, 2017   ..  watch it..

Mohammed Rateb Al-Nabulsi (Arabic: محمد راتب النابلسي‎) (born 1938) is a Syrian writer & Professor, and Muslim scholar, and Co-founder & manager (Nabulsi Encyclopedia of Islamic Science).[1] He was a professor at Damascus University. He was living in Syria but after the Syrian Revolution started in 2011 he went to Jordan.  ُEducation
    He was raised in Damascus and studied in its schools. After he graduated from high school he started studying at the faculty of Arts in Damascus University to study Arabic language, he graduated in 1964 with Licentiate degree . In 1966 he got a diploma in Educational qualification. Then he got a master's degree in Arabic arts from University of Lyon . And got Doctorate degree in Education from University of Dublin , in 1999.[3]

Books  ...He wrote dozens of books, such as.....

FOOLS  LIKE THOSE NOT ONLY RUINED SYRIA BY WRITING STUPID BOOKS and brain washing kids  in Syria ... Now  they are trying  to  make  Mini Syrian deserts out of west   by brain washing kids over there

boy  that old rascal  copy/pasted many good looking colored pictures from  modern  biological science research programs  i n his book.,   well  let me skim through his 1000  pages Science nonsense from faith book..

Mock the fools and move on
    yeezevee

Reply #10 - December 04, 2019, 02:55 PM

well let me add another review of alleged Islamic Science( I do not know what it means ) in to this folder., It is  review article published from Sand Land with a title Prophetic Medicine, Islamic Medicine, Traditional Arabic and Islamic Medicine (TAIM): Revisiting Concepts and Definitions  by Asim Abdelmoneim Hussein1*, Mohamed Ali Albar2 and Saud Mohamed Alsanad3
    1 MD/Fellowship, Consultant/Associate Professor, Head of Islamic Medicine Unit, The National Center of Complementary, Riyadh, Kingdom of
    Saudi Arabia
    2  FRCP, Head of Medical Ethics Department, The International Medical Center, Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
    3 PhD, Assistant Professor Imam Saud University/Executive Director, The National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine, Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

well sorry to say this .. that review is complete BULL SHIT but it is worth noting some of the references authors use

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »