Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Today at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Today at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Suicide bomb leaves 25 dead in Hangu ..Land of Pure says the news...

(Read 1679 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Suicide bomb leaves 25 dead in Hangu ..Land of Pure says the news...
     OP - May 26, 2011, 08:09 PM

Suicide bomb leaves 25 dead in Hangu  ..Land of Pure says the news...

Twenty-five people were killed and dozens others sustained injuries in a suicide car bomb explosion  near a DPO office in Hangu on Thursday. The condition of some of the wounded is said to be critical and the hospital sources have expressed fear that the death may rise.

Police and security forces cordoned off the area immediately after the deadly suicide car bomb blast in which, according to DIG Kohat Masood Afridi, 450 kilograms of explosives.

DPO Hangu Abdul Rasheed Khan said the suicide bomber smashed his explosives laden double cabin vehicle against the outer wall of Communication and Works Office.

The powerful explosion not only caused huge loss of life but also severely damaged C&W office, DPO and DCO offices besides six photo state cabins housed in the premises of the District Court.

Injured are still buried under the debris and rescue efforts are afoot to save lives.

Sure that town with large number of shia Muslims will be in trouble as things get heated up after the death of Osama..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgKu22mGn64

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Re: Suicide bomb leaves 25 dead in Hangu ..Land of Pure says the news...
     Reply #1 - May 26, 2011, 11:00 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7x5d19_t3Go

Reply #2 - May 27, 2011, 09:09 AM

The Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) on Thursday vowed to continue attacks against Pakistan, even if the US leaves Afghanistan, till the implementation of the Islamic system in the country.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/177014/ttp-warning-assaults-to-continue-even-after-us-exit/

Pakistan Zindabad? ya Pakistan sey Zinda bhaag?

Long Live Pakistan? Or run with your lives from Pakistan?
     Reply #3 - May 27, 2011, 09:11 AM

http://www.thefridaytimes.com/27052011/page4.shtml

It is more satisfying to fire a Hatf-10 tactical-nuclear missile to set the dovecots of Hindu India aflutter than to persuade a heavily Islamist army to fight Al Qaeda

Reply #4 - May 27, 2011, 09:45 AM

http://www.thefridaytimes.com/27052011/page4.shtml

It is more satisfying to fire a Hatf-10 tactical-nuclear missile to set the dovecots of Hindu India aflutter than to persuade a heavily Islamist army to fight Al Qaeda

Thank you for that link and it is Nice to read that thefridaytimes.com/ again dear atheist.pk.,     
    Khaled Ahmed  did not mean to say  that but he thinks that is what Paksitan's Army thinks.. and "That is a Fact"

Fighting India is the primary task given to the Pakistan Army by Pakistani nationalism. It would be dereliction on the part of the Pakistani generals to deflect attention from this primary task to fighting elements who cannot be defeated and a clash with whom may actually cause defections and civil war. The mental grooves created by textbooks and years of indoctrination incline the army to fighting India. It is more satisfying to fire a Hatf-10 tactical-nuclear missile to set the dovecots of Hindu India aflutter than to persuade a heavily Islamist army to fight Al Qaeda. Anatol Lieven in his book Pakistan a Hard Country (Allen Lane 1011) describes this mind:

well that nuggets in Urdu press will give the reader the Pulse of Pakistan..  that frydaytimes.com says

Hameed Gul to attend Imran Khan’s ‘dharna’

Reported in Nawa-e-Waqt world renowned ex-ISI boss Hameed Gul declared that he would be attending the two-day sit-in strike of Imran Khan in Peshawar against the NATO supply trucks. He said the protest had become the voice of the nation. Head of the famous Taliban madrassa Haqqaniya in Nowshehra Maulana Samiul Haq also announced that he would attend the ‘dharna’ of Imran Khan who said that his protest was not organised by the ISI.

Imran Khan is going down the hill since that time his party didn't contest elections.  This fellow is indeed ONE MAN'S TANGA PARTY as Musharraf said., Even if he gets power rascals will get rid of him the moment they are in power. . Imran Khan has absolutely no   skill to build an organization.. He is playing one man cricket in Pakistan's politics..

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Reply #5 - May 27, 2011, 09:59 AM

What annoys me the most is that now whenever I read "suicide bombing" I instantly think "Pakistan". 
     Reply #6 - May 27, 2011, 05:26 PM

the ISI's favourite wanker. Hameed Gul...talking about the PNS Mehran attack in Karachi was done not by Taliban, but by people associated with Raymond Davis!!!

Reply #7 - May 27, 2011, 05:38 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1s45v_JYDE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=st7NcKQkibU

This criminal is the reason why Afghanistan suffered., Now Pakistan is suffering  

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »