Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Poll

• Question: Which one (if any) are you more inclined to side with? (Give reasons)
  • Israel - 50 (30.5%)
  • Palestine - 114 (69.5%)
  • Total Voters: 163

Topic: Pro Israel or Pro Palestine?

(Read 202286 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 22 23 2425 26 ... 38 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Pro Israel or Pro Palestine?
     Reply #690 - December 15, 2012, 04:01 PM

I used to be a jihadi and have fought and lived in Palestine. I am half syrian (assyrian if you want to be technical) but family on that side are from Syria.
     Reply #691 - December 15, 2012, 04:03 PM

TBH with you I should be siding with the palestinians.. I love them ... will always love them.. and hate what is happening to them. But I'm also a very good chess player and have a decent understanding of international law and the implications of what a palestinian state would mean to the international war going on in politics. Thanks to the lovely friendships with not so discreet members of certain royal families, journalists and politicians in the middle east.
     Reply #692 - December 15, 2012, 04:18 PM

.................royal families.............

yes.. yes that is a good place to move some Palestinian  Islamic heroes ..  I don't know how many are there ..  but  1,657,155  that is Gaza population in  2011   and add another 3 million from west bank.. .

So, whoever wants to play Islam..Islam.. Jihad ..jihad   game,   they all can be moved in to  those ROYAL FAMILIES in that desert land. After all .ALL JUICE WERE thrown out/annihilated/converted by   the Islamic heroes..   So our Palestinian  Islamic heroes can also join them in the desert and drink oil there..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #693 - December 15, 2012, 04:53 PM

So going back to the last page read TheDarkRebel  oints carefully..  
    The palestinians had their land taken away from them and CIVILIANS have been removed from their homes. How can you possibly justify that. The only reason I support a two state solution is that the israelis can't be removed from the region and will be persecuted under Palestine. The same can be said of Palestinians under Israel. Do you have any idea of the atrocities committed to innocent civilians by the Israeli armed forces.  

To say that we cannot give Palestinians a place to live safely just because it would "be too complicated and be a headache" is a disgusting thing to say. For shame.

those two points need to be addressed .. So how do we solve the problem??

I want answers mujahid .. I demand answers from you.. I want you to address those problems and  I don't want to take this http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=15908.msg653016#msg653016 answer of yours to TheDarkRebel ...

Reply #694 - December 15, 2012, 06:18 PM

I used to be a jihadi and have fought and lived in Palestine. I am half syrian (assyrian if you want to be technical) but family on that side are from Syria.

+

TBH with you I should be siding with the palestinians.. I love them ... will always love them.. and hate what is happening to them. But I'm also a very good chess player and have a decent understanding of international law and the implications of what a palestinian state would mean to the international war going on in politics. Thanks to the lovely friendships with not so discreet members of certain royal families, journalists and politicians in the middle east.

Very,very.........valuable input then. Thanks ! The mainstream media is a disgrace !

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored !- Aldous Huxley
     Reply #695 - December 15, 2012, 07:15 PM

We could chop off their hands and feet, enslave the women and force them to become jewish for their freedom.. Just like MO did to them in Arabia yes

Reply #696 - December 15, 2012, 07:32 PM

We could chop off their hands and feet, enslave the women and force them to become jewish for their freedom.. Just like MO did to them in Arabia yes

No that is not necessary..

Take all Palestinian leadership from men,  let women negotiate with Israelis .. Men should be always in burkhas inside home and cook for women and take care of children .  no bearded preachers in mosques.. only women will preach. NO ISLAM IN SCHOOL  BOOKS., no history.. no lalala singing and no no religion in books..  It will be just Science and humanity.  finmad finmad   if I could do that for 20years for one generation.. whole thing gets solved..  

Rascals become leaders of community sing hate songs  ruin everything and every one..

http://www.guardian.co.uk/global-development/video/2012/dec/14/palestine-child-refugees-lebanese-video

watch and listen to the video in that.. that is from dec 2012..  apparently some <10,000 people moved in to Lebanon in 1940 .. look at what the leadership of that community did to them for 60 years..

Reply #697 - December 15, 2012, 08:37 PM

Like I've asked before. Why is it you have to choose between Palestine and Israel. Can't you support Palestine's freedom without calling for the destruction of a nation already established and its people. And can't you support Israel without being racist towards Palestinians and not lump all of them in the terrorist category. That's why peace can't go anywhere, everyone has got it in their head, they can't sympathize with both, it's all one side or nothing,

***~Church is where bad people go to hide~***
     Reply #698 - December 16, 2012, 08:34 AM

For once Sakura, I agree with you completely, this indeed pisses me off about people.

"Nobody who lived through the '50s thought the '60s could've existed. So there's always hope."-Tuli Kupferberg

What apple stores are like.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8QmZWv-eBI
     Reply #699 - December 16, 2012, 09:14 AM

I'll second that. Or third it.
     Reply #700 - December 16, 2012, 09:31 AM

Like I've asked before. Why is it you have to choose between Palestine and Israel. Can't you support Palestine's freedom without calling for the destruction of a nation already established and its people. And can't you support Israel without being racist towards Palestinians and not lump all of them in the terrorist category. That's why peace can't go anywhere, everyone has got it in their head, they can't sympathize with both, it's all one side or nothing,

My thoughts exactly.
     Reply #701 - December 16, 2012, 09:39 AM

Yup. Totally agree with that. Israel isn't totally evil and worthy of destruction. It has its good points. However, the Palestinians deserve their own state, because they aren't totally evil and worthy of destruction either.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #702 - December 16, 2012, 11:09 AM

And I am looking for stateless border less society in the middle east and elsewhere ..  Jewish folks never had a state. It is the damn religions and religious rogues of Christianity and Islam that forced a state upon them..

Reply #703 - December 16, 2012, 11:14 AM

There is a certain amount of truth to that, although it shouldn't be stretched too far given that plenty of Jews live quite happily in non-Jewish states these days. However, given the history of both Christianity and Islam with regard to Jews, I can see why some Jews would want their own state.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #704 - December 16, 2012, 11:21 AM

. history of both Christianity and Islam ...............

Ass holes take every story  from Jewish folks,  steal every  word  from  their books and they tried their best to make Jews disappear from the face of earth.. After all what did they do to deserve that?  except chopping a bit of penis from  their male kids.

Reply #705 - December 16, 2012, 11:31 AM

This

this indeed pisses me off about people.

And this.

"I'm standing here like an asshole holding my Charles Dickens"

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
     Reply #706 - December 16, 2012, 01:10 PM

Wait, what?! Why am I the only one shocked at this? O_O You were a jihadi?

Quote from: ZooBear 

• Surah Al-Fil: In an epic game of Angry Birds, Allah uses birds (that drop pebbles) to destroy an army riding elephants whose intentions were to destroy the Kaaba. No one has beaten the high score.

Reply #707 - December 16, 2012, 01:11 PM

Sakura, respect +1 for this:

Speaking of..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7agK8MIJ3T0

Quote from: ZooBear 

• Surah Al-Fil: In an epic game of Angry Birds, Allah uses birds (that drop pebbles) to destroy an army riding elephants whose intentions were to destroy the Kaaba. No one has beaten the high score.

Reply #708 - December 16, 2012, 01:16 PM

Sakura, respect +1 for this:
    Speaking of..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7agK8MIJ3T0

Thanks jila  that is a beautiful video.. i wish people of every country makes such tubes..

Reply #709 - December 16, 2012, 03:19 PM

001_wub 001_wub 001_wub Afro Afro That's truly wonderful !

Quote from: yeezevee
    Thanks jila  that is a beautiful video.. i wish people of every country makes such tubes..

Most people, anywhere in the world are like that. Just get rid of religious nuts, mad ideologues,demagogues and other self centered ego-maniacs to discover the truth.

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored !- Aldous Huxley
     Reply #710 - December 16, 2012, 03:42 PM

Quote from: hypocrucifier link=topic=15908.msg653309#msg653309 date=1355671183

[i
    Most people, anywhere in the world are like that[/i]. ..............

Well most people are like that and they say nothing but live their life and  do nothing about the rest of the world then there will be   problems that they may not foresee .. On that note let me paste some quran that i like

“The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.”
    ― Albert Einstein

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” ― Edmund Burke

“Man can be the most cruelest animal on this earth ― Friedrich Nietzsche  

“Evil isn’t the real threat to the world. Stupid is just as destructive as Evil, maybe more so, and it’s a hell of a lot more common. What we really need is a crusade against Stupid. That might actually make a difference.”― Jim Butcher,

“Stupidity is the same as evil if you judge by the results.”― Margaret Atwood,    

“Most of the bad guys in the real world don't know that they are bad guys. ― Jim Butcher

Well can replace all 114 chapters and that  6346 verses in them with such sayings ., Off course we can also do that to many so-called revealed  scriptures

Reply #711 - December 18, 2012, 03:10 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAhkh3xi1Wo

That is Jewish kid  from Israel 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UVOOKhBIAkI

and this is Muslim Kid from Palestine ..

The difference between the two is Islam.. 

Reply #712 - December 19, 2012, 11:03 PM

http://www.realnews247.com/bbc_rachel_corrie_report.htm

The IDF maintains that Miller was shot during crossfire, although no shooting is heard on the APTN tape apart from the two shots fired from the Israeli military vehicle.

When the APTN tape was shown to an Israeli soldier, who is shown in the film, he said the television team did not look like Islamic terrorists and concluded: "That's murder."
     Reply #713 - December 19, 2012, 11:47 PM

author=Kodanshi  

Author  =    

http://www.realnews247.com/bbc_rachel_corrie_report.htm

The IDF maintains that Miller was shot during crossfire, although no shooting is heard on the APTN tape apart from the two shots fired from the Israeli military vehicle.

When the APTN tape was shown to an Israeli soldier, who is shown in the film, he said the television team did not look like Islamic terrorists and concluded: "That's murder."

Articles by Subject The Zionist Criminal Network

The Deceiving of America and Here Comes Evil
        Israeli Lobbyist Confirms 9-11 Conspiracy Theories
        American Democracy - The Funeral
        The Criminal Justice System and 9-11
        Zionist Terrorists Tried to Kill President Truman in 1947
        The War Criminals in Our Midst
        Failure to Enforce the Rule of Law Destroys Economies
        The Missing Jewish Millionaire's Connection to Israeli Intelligence
        John McCain and the Israeli Attack on the USS Liberty
        It's just a matter of time before U.S. tires of Israel
        Israeli TV Ad Spoofs Mossad Terror Attacks
        Israeli False-Flag Terror Op Targets USA - Mossad Poses as CIA
        Chicago's Jewish Mob vs Blagojevich
        Homeless American Families Living in Cars
        Einstein's Letter Warning of Israeli Terrorism
        What you don't know about the Bilderberg Group
        Free America from Zionist Occupation - Shut AIPAC Down
        Tchenguiz Brothers Arrested in Iceland Bank Scam
        The Zionist Mega-Scams of 9/11, Bernard Madoff & Allen Stanford
        Israeli Economy For Beginners by Gilad Atzmon
        The Book of Destruction - Israel's War on Gaza
        Srebrenica Massacre Suspect Arrested in Israel
        The Real Crime of M. Khodorkovsky
        An Interview with Roy Tov, Author of The Cross of Bethlehem
        The Zionist Gang Behind New York's 9-11 Conference
        Slaying the Debt Spider
        Israel's Danny Rothschild and the Plundering of Iceland
        Who is responsible for the oil spill?
        Why Do Jews Commit Massacres?
        Israel's Terror Attack on the USS Liberty
        Recognizing Badness
        Americans Kidnapped, Maimed, and Executed by Israel
        Why Did Israel Attack Civilians in the Mediterranean?
        The Israeli Role in the Plundering of Iceland
        Iceland - The Hallmarks of an Israeli Operation
        Fearing 9-11 Protests Netanyahu Cancels U.S. Visit
        The Murderous Mossad and 9-11
        The Lehman Scam and Fuld's Mossad Connection
        Mapping the Zionist Terror Network
        Michel Friedman & the Jewish Crimocracy
        The Criminal Nature of the Zionist Controlled Press
        B'nai B'rith - The Secret Society of Jews
        The Orthodox Jewish Criminal Network in the United States
        The Zionist Gang that Bankrupted General Motors
        The Bronx Temple Bomb Set-Up
        Anti-Zionist Party in France
        Arlen Specter - The Elder of Zion in the U.S. Senate
        The Strange Case of Art Nadel
        Is the Prosecutor Protecting Madoff's Fellow Conspirators?

Reply #714 - December 20, 2012, 12:56 AM

Yes, I forgot to put it in quotation marks, wow. I wasn’t claiming I’d written it. Fuck’s sake.
     Reply #715 - December 20, 2012, 01:37 PM

Yes, I forgot to put it in quotation marks, wow. I wasn’t claiming I’d written it. Fuck’s sake.

Kodanshi.. I know .. I know you  are not claiming that you have written that article . BUT I WANTED HIGHLIGHT on who wrote that article and why ..

Any ways .. I just read the news on present Syrian conflict and i want to put this for FUCK SAKE. under Pro Israel or Pro Palestine? thread..

The news says  Syrian conflict has become ‘overtly sectarian’: UN probe

As battles between government forces and anti-government armed groups approach the end of their second year, the conflict has become overtly sectarian in nature,” the UN Commission of Inquiry on Syria said in a report. After 21 months of the conflict, which activists say has killed more than 43,000 people, “the dangers are evident,” it continued. It cited in particular tensions between Sunni and Shia Muslims. “Entire communities are at risk of being forced out of the country or of being killed inside the country,” it said, stressing that “with communities believing – not without cause – that they face an existential threat, the need for a negotiated settlement is more urgent than ever.”

Minority groups such as the Armenians, Christians, Druze, Palestinians, Kurds and Turkmen had also been drawn into the conflict, the report said. Caught up in the cycle of attacks and reprisals, they were being forced to choose sides and allow themselves to be armed by the warring parties. “However, the sectarian lines fall most sharply between Syria’s Alawite community, from which most of the government’s senior political and military figures hail, and the country’s majority Sunni community, who are broadly…in support of the anti-government armed groups.”.............

that is part of that news clip

So after 21 months of conflict 43000 people are  killed  .. Now let us look at that number from Palestine-Israeli conflict. let me put the links first from all sides then i will write comments.. there is too much on my plate right now..

Israeli–Palestinian conflict- War Fatalities from Wiki
    Palestinian casualties of war
    The Arab-Israeli Conflict: Total Casualties* 1920 - 2012  From JEWISH VIRTUAL LIBRARY
    Palestinian Genocide
    Muslim Holocaust Muslim Genocide
    TimeLine of Israeli-Palestinian History and the Arab-Israeli Conflict
    Israeli casualties of war wiki

Reply #716 - December 30, 2012, 11:38 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f88D4jXrLMc

Shimon Peres: 'Self-victimising Palestinians'  Israel's president discusses Jewish settlements and insists Palestinians are victims of their own mistakes.

well this tube of Yitzhak Rabin,   a very competent tennis player is worth watching
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vARco7Dt4t8

Reply #717 - May 17, 2013, 01:02 PM

“Israel has a totally explicit policy of making life impossible for the non-Jewish population and I find it totally unacceptable. As a scientist, the tool I have available to prevent the normalisation of that situation is boycott. It is a tough choice because Israel is full of brilliant scientists and they are our colleagues.”  and that is said by “Professor Malcolm Levitt, a fellow of the Royal Society and an expert in magnetic resonance at Southampton University...

Professor Stephen Hawking  boycotts Israel
    The recent decision by the physicist Stephen Hawking to boycott an Israeli academic conference slated for June is a monumental slap on the face of occupation and the fascist Israeli government, wrote the columnist Jihad Al Khazen in the pan-Arab daily Al Hayat.

The Cambridge University professor was invited to address as a key speaker the "Facing Tomorrow 2013" conference, to be held under the patronage of Shimon Peres, the president of Israel.

Prof Hawking initially accepted the invitation because, as he explained, he saw it as an opportunity to explain his views on a peaceful solution to the Palestinian-Israeli conflict. However, he received a number of letters from renowned Palestinian academics urging him to boycott the event. His decision was communicated in a statement by Cambridge University.

"Had he attended the conference, he would have said that the policies of the present Israeli government would eventually lead to disaster," the writer suggested.

That is the news from Professors and ..and this is from Ken Livingstone’s  favourite Islamic hero

Boy what a love picture...
    “Our whole ambition is to die on the path to Allah… I am sure we will conquer” said Ken Livingstone’s favourite Muslim cleric, Sheikh Yusuf Qaradawi, as he touched down in Gaza on Wednesday for a three day solidarity visit. Before he left on Friday he told a Muslim Brotherhood rally that Israel had no right to exist. The rally was the scene of mass chanting of "liberate Palestine …

We believe that the battle between us and the Jews is coming … Such a battle is not driven by nationalistic causes or patriotic belonging; it is rather driven by religious incentives. This battle is not going to happen between Arabs and Zionists, or between Jews and Palestinians, or between Jews or anybody else. It is between Muslims and Jews as is clearly stated in the hadith. This battle will occur between the collective body of Muslims and the collective body of Jews i.e. all Muslims and all Jews.  

Throughout history, Allah has imposed upon the [Jews] people who would punish them for their corruption. The last punishment was carried out by Hitler. By means of all the things he did to them – even though they exaggerated this issue – he managed to put them in their place. This was divine punishment for them. Allah willing, the next time will be at the hand of the believers.

That is what the baboon who was living in Australia now lives in Qatar says..

And the other news on Israel is   Israel should beware, we are enemies

Jibril Rajoub, a Fatah Central Committee member who recently visited Lebanon, said in an interview with the Hezbollah affiliated television network Al Mayadeen, "We the Palestinians are the enemies of Israel." In the interview, which took place earlier this month, Rajoub emphasized that Fatah now supports popular resistance, but has not abandoned the idea of armed resistance. "As the people of the Fatah movement, we keep resistance on the agenda in all its forms," he said.

"Until now we have not had nuclear weapons," he declared, "but in the name of Allah, if we had nuclear weapons, we’d be using them." ..

off course in the name of allah doll we can strap nuclear weapons on our back to eliminate Israel and all other infidels .. Well that is the news on Israel..

...Pathetic brainless baboons..

Reply #718 - May 17, 2013, 03:00 PM

That is Jewish kid  from Israel 

and this is Muslim Kid from Palestine ..

The difference between the two is Islam.. 

Come on man, take it easy. that is not a fair comparison at all.
     Reply #719 - May 17, 2013, 03:34 PM

Come on man, take it easy. that is not a fair comparison at all.

may be you have a point Tonyt.. My good friend writes ‘Muslim’ vs ‘Islamic’.. Clearly there is a difference between the two.. I mean difference between "Muslimic Muslim kid" and "Islamic Muslim Kid" . I got to invent new word for that "Muslimic"  but sounds  terrible.,  .. May be it should  be "Humanic Muslim Kid"

Any ways My friend writes at that link..
    ......WHEN writing about the history of Muslims or history of issues related to Muslim societies, there is nowadays a tendency to call this entire area of study ‘Islamic’ without much thought as to the use of this important epithet.

For example, in modern times, particularly in the Indian subcontinent, there is a strong tendency to call all Muslim histories ‘Islamic history’. Noted scholars have contested this subtle subversion leading to radicalisation or to an attitude that is characterised by exclusivist tendencies. Interestingly enough, when classical historians wrote histories, they tended to use more neutral titles than ‘Islamic’ or even ‘Muslim’ in their history texts.

For example, the pioneering historian Ibn Ishaq termed his history book Kitabul Magazi al-Nabawiyya (The Book of Wars of the Prophet PBUH) without the use of the word ‘Islami’ or ‘Muslim’. Similarly, take the example of Al Baladhuri’s Ta’reekh al-Buldaan. It translates as ‘The conquests of cities’ not ‘The Islamic conquests of cities’. These and many other examples of history texts tend to demonstrate that historians were very careful about how to title their works and showed great care in making these decisions.

However, in contemporary times, particularly in the Indian subcontinent, there has developed a tendency to show all caliphs and sultans, governors and generals as ‘Islamic’ heroes.
    This leads us to ask: what exactly is the difference between calling something/somebody Islamic or Muslim? And how does this make a difference?....

There is more in that link., And I agree with you Tonyt., Use of Proper Language is very important. Now question to you.. Why do all these kids  here in quotes talk that?

That just few links from hard disk and they are click away. On the way, let us put out similar tubes by children from    Juice.. Christians.. Buddhists, hindus, pagans, infidels.. zebras and what not Tony t.. And tell me how best we can explain the mindset of those kids in those links..

• Previous page 1 ... 22 23 2425 26 ... 38 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »