Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Poll

• Question: Which one (if any) are you more inclined to side with? (Give reasons)
  • Israel - 50 (30.5%)
  • Palestine - 114 (69.5%)
  • Total Voters: 163

Topic: Pro Israel or Pro Palestine?

(Read 202474 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 21 22 2324 25 ... 38 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Pro Israel or Pro Palestine?
     Reply #660 - November 29, 2012, 05:27 PM

I talked to a friend who is half-Arab, well-educated leftist....Here is a part of our conversation.

whether they had chunks of palestinian blood i highly doubt
    well they have to show some historical lineage to that land otherwise how can they justify moving back there?
    if u want to displace people and steal their land, u better have a good reason for it otherwise u are wrong in doing so
    if they have DNA linking them to the population present in palestine then sure
    then they have a better case to be made

so basically Jews who are  ''pure semites'' could stay in Israel (under Arab rule) whistling2, while those who are of ''doubtful blood'' should be sent to Europe.

Here are some questions:

Why should Jews go back to Europe? Telling Jews to go back to the same place  and society that persecuted them for so long is akin to sending a molested kid back to the parent who was molesting him.

Do people really believe that Germany, Austria or Poland would willingly give part of its territory to form a jewish state?

Why are leftists so obsessed with purity of jewish blood? I don't see them crying over american Indians or telling to the descendants of whites 'go back to Europe and leave America to its native people.

Isn't it funny how cats can understand people without ever reading a single psychology book?
     Reply #661 - November 29, 2012, 05:35 PM

Why should Jews go back to Europe? Telling Jews to go back to the same place ....

Yes if jews wants go back to same place they should go back and they have gone back..

What Europe is your friend talking Merry_Squirell?   Tell that fool close to million Jews migrated from so-called middle east Muslim lands out in to Israel and other parts of the world in 19th and 20th century.. Algeria to  Egypt to Iraq to present Jordan ..Lebanon..... Syria .....all had Jewish population.     For fucking allah sake. or pete sake ,,, They were living  in Goddamn present Saudi Arabia 1400 years back.. That land and oil under it  should be given to Jews.. then everyone can drink juice..

Fools..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #662 - December 02, 2012, 01:09 PM

any time.. I'm PRO -Israel......

There is a saying in Corportate... "In God we trust, rest all bring data & facts..".... Thank you yezeevee for making it clear with data & facts.. It really make sense...... Israel is the last hope against the extremists and the day it's not visisble on world map, i would have to grow beard without mustache without my consent ( BTW is there any reason why only beard and no mustache)... and ask my female relatives and friends to wear hijaab..& Blah Blah Blah...

Just a small thing.... When you say take the Islam out & problem will be solved..... i don't quite agree to it as if not Islam other religion will grow mad on that Land... ( may be x-tians or jew)..... don't you think so? ohh no wait.... i almost forgot... that none of the other religion say " kill non believer & rule the world".... Right?

wondering what should be here as what is today good not necessarly good tomorrow
     Reply #663 - December 02, 2012, 01:17 PM

far be it from me to get defensive over snide remarks ... but i'm trying to understand where you're coming from Devil Never Cry..
    is it arabs you don't like or just muslims? and i ask that with absolutely not a smidgen or a shred of sarcasm
     Reply #664 - December 02, 2012, 01:55 PM

any time.. I'm PRO -Israel......

There is a saying in Corportate... "In God we trust, rest all bring data & facts..".... Thank you yezeevee for making it clear with data & facts.. It really make sense...... Israel is the last hope against the extremists and the day it's not visisble on world map  , i would have to grow beard without mustache without my consent ( BTW is there any reason why only beard and no mustache)... and ask my female relatives and friends to wear hijaab..& Blah Blah Blah...

Just a small thing.... When you say take the Islam out & problem will be solved..... i don't quite agree to it as if not Islam other religion will grow mad on that Land... ( may be x-tians or jew)..... don't you think so? ohh no wait.... i almost forgot... that none of the other religion say " kill non believer & rule the world".... Right?

Hmm.. Devil sounds like new entry..   assalamualaikum Mr. Devil Never Cry ., Don't  worry  there are people here who make devils  sneeze and cry., forget devils, they make gods cry. Making devils to cry is not a big deal..

So question is why only beard and no mustache?

Well., it is their beard their mustache.. People should have freedom to do what they like.., May be it is an identity problem.,  These "No mustache  beard only guys" are not exceptions,  there are plenty of people   who have identity crises.,  So they form some groups .. you know Muslims.. Christians.. Jews.. Hindus.. Buddhists.. Sikhs.. and on top of that you have borders.. governments .. countries., Non of these guys see themselves as as Humans first .. Being a human being is secondary thing for them.. First they want to be  DEVILS, gods....Muslims.. Christians.. Jews.. Hindus.. Buddhists.. and what not  Devil..  Well it is there knife.. their beard and their mustache.. they can cut whatever they like..  And welcome to cemb...

Reply #665 - December 02, 2012, 02:16 PM

, Non of these guys see themselves as as Humans first .. 

That's all that matters , the rest is irrelevant for people interacting with you because they are strictly personal.

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored !- Aldous Huxley
     Reply #666 - December 02, 2012, 02:25 PM

@ Nessrriin...... Please don't say that...
     I don't hate anyone... ARAB??? well arabain is one of very musical langauage... very rythemic... and i LOVE arabian beauty.. we all grow up hearing sindbad stories and princess... so NO i don't hate ARABs... you won't believe how much we play arabian music without knowing who sang and what it means..LOL...

Do i hate muslims... i won't call HATE but i would say i just say that a "system aleart gets activated" it doesn't mean i hate.. it just mean i just have to be very careful what i say, what i do...

I just want to understand this whole thing.....i mean.. why so much of problem.. so much of noise and so much of uncomfort... in today's life people should be worry about how they make their life style better and give better things to next generation rather.. killing, shouting and doing God knows what.... that's all....

@yezevee... Walakum -a-- salam brother.... haha.... As pas as people don't cry it doesn't matter if God or devil cry....

So it is more of a identity thing.. okie... was just curious... nothing else...

Thank you for welcoming...

wondering what should be here as what is today good not necessarly good tomorrow
     Reply #667 - December 02, 2012, 02:42 PM

...........is it arabs..............

Yap ..,    many females, Muslims and non Muslims are  jealous of Arab  ..  like this one  And also there are many who are jealous of this dare devil

Reply #668 - December 02, 2012, 03:04 PM

yeeeeeeeeeeezzz!  Cheesy Cheesy

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Reply #669 - December 02, 2012, 06:29 PM

@ yezevee.. you still haven't answer my rest of the post... from "Just a small thing.... When you say take the Islam out & problem will be solved..... i don't quite agree to it as if not Islam other religion will grow mad on that Land... ( may be x-tians or jew)..... don't you think so? ohh no wait.... i almost forgot... that none of the other religion say " kill non believer & rule the world".... Right?"............

Reply #670 - December 02, 2012, 06:32 PM

and YEAH.. Don't expect me to understand what you post from YOUTUBE.... READING makes a "human wise".. not the YOUTUBE... LOL.... yezevve.... I'm not GAY but i just LOVE(Respect) you for being so fact oriented...

Reply #671 - December 02, 2012, 07:40 PM

.................. Don't expect me to understand ......................

..................... i don't quite agree..............

Hmm .. You don't agree with me and you don't understand me., well that is a problem devil...

some times, certain things I too don't understand.,  I don't understand  why people say  "Christiane Amanpour is an Anti-Israel Journalist "?     I ask you why?

She is married to a Jew and her son name is  "Darius"  from Zoroastrian origin,  she can not be an Anti-Israel Journalist., can she?  or those who write like that are spoiled juice., jealous of her, blame her because her father's name  is "Muhammad". Devil can we blame the kid just because his/her father was/is a Muslim name? .. hell with them, i don't give a shit ..

So what  say devil?  you don't understand what I write? .. Well then you are not reading/neither watching links in the posts  or you are not thinking. So let us start reading  first  and then start thinking.  If you still don't understand then I will use different strategy.  Jittery juice.. spoiled juice all over the news paper. It is hard to read..  Jewish folks must understand "THERE WAS NO Muhammad" in the history of early Islam.  Quranic Muhammad was written by those quran writers with Moses/stories of Moses   in their minds.,  . Hadith Muhammad  was criminal because criminal/stupid  Muslim wrote hadith.  So I want you and people understand that.  Muslim father/mother  is very little to do with what their  kids do and say..

“To have a woman (Christiane Amanpour) who has trashed both the Jews of Israel and the Christians of the West – while simultaneously covering for Islamic terrorists – give her perspective on the Holy Land is insulting and offensive,” asserted Breitbart.com in exposing the partiality and discrimination of the mini series... that is what some bums write.. oh well..

gods could not solve the problem for the past 2000 years, May be devil can do it in 21st century.,   So how do we solve this problem of middle east Devil??

• Pro Israel or Pro Palestine?
     Reply #672 - December 15, 2012, 10:52 AM

I am opposed to any country that is built on one major religion where the rest of the people in the country are being treated like second class and being persecuted, this includes Saudi, Pakistan, Afghanistan and most importantly Israel....  each one of these countries are breaking basic human rights

Sadam and Quadafi  stood up to the US, and many ignorant Muslims supported them purely for standing up to the US, and hated the US for interfering to remove them,  they ignored the criminal acts  those two did  just because they had the guts to stand up to the US... exactly the same scenario some members on this forum are Pro-Israel and ignoring all the criminal acts they are committing against Palestinians and all human rights laws.

Hi Fara.. Forget Saddam, forget Qaddafi,  let use discuss those highlighted words a bit detail ..and let us look in to all those    criminal acts they are committing against Palestinians and all human rights laws. 

Could you please high light those  criminal acts they are committing against Palestinians and all human rights laws since the birth of Israel?

Reply #673 - December 15, 2012, 12:15 PM

I am for Israel if I'm honest with you! For one if we look at the history of the whole thing we can see step for step that Israel took advantage of the hate by palestinians to protect themselves further and claiming more and more land to gain a stronger foothold. From a humanistic point of view one could argue that they should have just backed off and threw the whole idea of having a nation away as impossible. But instead they persevered and irrigated the dry land causing it to be more fertile.

I believe having Israel in the middle east and seeing it thrive is an important example of how palestine and surrounding muslim countries are failing in their legal systems which are interlaced with a huge amount of Islamic law. Israel on the other hand is a democratic society which has accepted palestinians and muslim to live in its borders despite the great amount of hate. They have given these peole rights under Israeli jurisdiction that they would have never had in a Palestinian state. The Arabs there have opportunity to thrive and grow and even a welfare system to take advantage of and improve their lives. The children in Israeli schools are not playing "lets kill the muslim" in the playground but we can be rest assured that the Palestinian children are being congratulated for this very same type of play.

Palestinians have a huge income... 70% of it being from charitable resources from Muslims around the world. Their suffering has become a business and they love to tell people how much Israel is hurting them. They also play on the good hearts of others to lie about atrocities of Israel against them. For instance when a women was killed when the egyptian politician was visiting they blamed it on Israel although this wasn't the case.  It would seem that no crimes happen in Palestine because any illness, death or suffering is at the hands of the Yahood.

From Israel's point of view they purposely made a point to have this land and the aim was Jeruselum. What they found is a great dislike of them occupying any part of "muslim" territory and severe racism. They took advantage of this and it was a good military approach. As if they hadn't then the palestinians and surrounding support from other Arab nations woud have overwhelmed them.

There were 350,000 jews in palestine at the time. They had as much as a right for a small plot of land as muslims and facing so much adversity and the wish to help their suffering and persecuted brethryn it makes sense that they felt a strong need to form their own nation.  In order to keep this goal and freedom they needed to be strategic and protect themselves even further. America needed Israel as a safe place from Rigid and brainwashed muslims whose ultimate goal is to conquer the world and turn them all under Islamic rule.

It makes sense from this strategic point of view to make Israel stronger to have an edge on the worlds supply of oil and gas controlled by countries with fanatical muslim thought whose core religious beliefs demand the converting of every women and child in this world. Jewish people on the other hand are not very inviting of people to their religion and hardly try to convert anyone else. There laws and rules hardly effect anyone else from a religious point of view. Leaving it more open to democracy and the acceptance of basic human rights that no country in the middle east seems to recognize today.

I am not one to agree with war on any level. Clearly Israel has done a great crime by fighting for this piece of land that was taken through negotiations with the rightful owners of the land (Britain). And a further crime to position themselves strategically in order to protect and secure their place in the middle east. It has been a long hard road for both sides of the story. And if we look at the amount of deaths it would seem palestine is being battered by a bully relative. On closer inspection we can clearly see that Israel has actually been alot more humanistic in their approach to it all then palestine on so many levels. At least in Israel while they have bomb shelters to protect their women and children and highly formed defense systems.. palestinians are setting up bomb sites next to schools and women and children believing they will die as matyrs then telling the world how oppressed they are.. This to me is truly the greatest crime committed by either nation!

I support Israel and its non muslim existance in the middle east. While I hate all religious regimes... it is time to wipe out Islamic thought and create richer, more democratic and vibrant society that will surpass the west in humantirian laws and be the garden of eden in our world! 
     Reply #674 - December 15, 2012, 12:19 PM

.............. it is time to wipe out Islamic thought and create richer, more democratic and vibrant society that will surpass the west in humantirian laws and be the garden of eden in our world!  

yap mujahid ..,   it is time to wipe out all blind faiths that have no value to humanity  that I will agree with you..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2wzsaZKiGo

that is a good one for you to watch mujahid .. That is a  2 hr tube..lol..

Reply #675 - December 15, 2012, 12:32 PM

Such a flirt Yeezee!! Listening right now! You know a way to a girls heart darling. You must be lesbian ;-)
     Reply #676 - December 15, 2012, 12:47 PM

mujahid you are speaking to Jihadi ..

Such a flirt Yeezee!!

that is true., What is there in life without that zesty flirting?  and I flirt with 2 months old to 100 year old.. neither I spare other living species when it come to flirting mujahid..
    Listening right now!

Yes ma'am... lol..
    You know a way to a girls heart darling. You must be lesbian ;-)

Well I am not sure about girl's heart.    But No Ma.am I have to correct you on that  I am neither  lesbian nor I live in a   place like this  Cheesy

I am just a normal Guy..  who loves outdoors and inside the laboratory    

Reply #677 - December 15, 2012, 01:00 PM

Cheesy  you sure about that??  Roll Eyes
     Reply #678 - December 15, 2012, 01:57 PM

Cheesy  you sure about that??  Roll Eyes

Huh!.. now I am no more of sure anything mujahid..   I doubt myself   Cry and prophet of my Own.. Tongue

Life is all strings and string theories .. Now  I don't mind living and dying like this old  guy ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yRpSNIOwA4

And he will live loooooooooooooooong............

Reply #679 - December 15, 2012, 02:06 PM

I am for Israel if I'm honest with you! For one if we look at the history of the whole thing we can see step for step that Israel took advantage of the hate by palestinians to protect themselves further and claiming more and more land to gain a stronger foothold. From a humanistic point of view one could argue that they should have just backed off and threw the whole idea of having a nation away as impossible. But instead they persevered and irrigated the dry land causing it to be more fertile.

I believe having Israel in the middle east and seeing it thrive is an important example of how palestine and surrounding muslim countries are failing in their legal systems which are interlaced with a huge amount of Islamic law. Israel on the other hand is a democratic society which has accepted palestinians and muslim to live in its borders despite the great amount of hate. They have given these peole rights under Israeli jurisdiction that they would have never had in a Palestinian state. The Arabs there have opportunity to thrive and grow and even a welfare system to take advantage of and improve their lives. The children in Israeli schools are not playing "lets kill the muslim" in the playground but we can be rest assured that the Palestinian children are being congratulated for this very same type of play.

Palestinians have a huge income... 70% of it being from charitable resources from Muslims around the world. Their suffering has become a business and they love to tell people how much Israel is hurting them. They also play on the good hearts of others to lie about atrocities of Israel against them. For instance when a women was killed when the egyptian politician was visiting they blamed it on Israel although this wasn't the case.  It would seem that no crimes happen in Palestine because any illness, death or suffering is at the hands of the Yahood.

From Israel's point of view they purposely made a point to have this land and the aim was Jeruselum. What they found is a great dislike of them occupying any part of "muslim" territory and severe racism. They took advantage of this and it was a good military approach. As if they hadn't then the palestinians and surrounding support from other Arab nations woud have overwhelmed them.

There were 350,000 jews in palestine at the time. They had as much as a right for a small plot of land as muslims and facing so much adversity and the wish to help their suffering and persecuted brethryn it makes sense that they felt a strong need to form their own nation.  In order to keep this goal and freedom they needed to be strategic and protect themselves even further. America needed Israel as a safe place from Rigid and brainwashed muslims whose ultimate goal is to conquer the world and turn them all under Islamic rule.

It makes sense from this strategic point of view to make Israel stronger to have an edge on the worlds supply of oil and gas controlled by countries with fanatical muslim thought whose core religious beliefs demand the converting of every women and child in this world. Jewish people on the other hand are not very inviting of people to their religion and hardly try to convert anyone else. There laws and rules hardly effect anyone else from a religious point of view. Leaving it more open to democracy and the acceptance of basic human rights that no country in the middle east seems to recognize today.

I am not one to agree with war on any level. Clearly Israel has done a great crime by fighting for this piece of land that was taken through negotiations with the rightful owners of the land (Britain). And a further crime to position themselves strategically in order to protect and secure their place in the middle east. It has been a long hard road for both sides of the story. And if we look at the amount of deaths it would seem palestine is being battered by a bully relative. On closer inspection we can clearly see that Israel has actually been alot more humanistic in their approach to it all then palestine on so many levels. At least in Israel while they have bomb shelters to protect their women and children and highly formed defense systems.. palestinians are setting up bomb sites next to schools and women and children believing they will die as matyrs then telling the world how oppressed they are.. This to me is truly the greatest crime committed by either nation!

I support Israel and its non muslim existance in the middle east. While I hate all religious regimes... it is time to wipe out Islamic thought and create richer, more democratic and vibrant society that will surpass the west in humantirian laws and be the garden of eden in our world! 

The palestinians and Israelis will have an extremely hard time living together. Besides why does it have to be a dichotomy between all Palestine or all Israel. I read somewhere that polls show that most Israelis want a two state solution. I think that is the best way to go. 

In my opinion a life without curiosity is not a life worth living
     Reply #680 - December 15, 2012, 02:15 PM

The palestinians and Israelis will have an extremely hard time living together.

why? are they these guys two different species not related to human race?
    Besides why does it have to be a dichotomy between all Palestine or all Israel.

I don't care what you name .. name it as Paljew or Jewpal

I read somewhere that polls show that most Israelis want a two state solution. I think that is the best way to go.  

who are they? and why are they asking for  two state solution? did any  one ask them  the reasons??

Reply #681 - December 15, 2012, 02:22 PM

The palestinians and Israelis will have an extremely hard time living together. Besides why does it have to be a dichotomy between all Palestine or all Israel. I read somewhere that polls show that most Israelis want a two state solution. I think that is the best way to go. 

Making Palestine a state under international law would cause a huge headache and futher be able to manipulate the situation with their false accusations and misleading evidence. If Israel is to stay a nation and be the only non-muslim goverment in the middle east then it must not be allowed.  Unfortunately International law is complex to say the least.
     Reply #682 - December 15, 2012, 02:31 PM

Making Palestine a state under international law would cause a huge headache and futher be able to manipulate the situation with their false accusations and misleading evidence. If Israel is to stay a nation and be the only non-muslim goverment in the middle east then it must not be allowed.  Unfortunately International law is complex to say the least.

Well  those who want to stay together (Jews/Muslims/Christians/) where there now make that land as border less one country .. any one can live any where

And those who want Palestine to satisfy their Islam, their allah..alter ego and all that beards. bare belly .. jihad..jihadis

we can make  Palestine

Take that Sinai desert (Egyptians don't need it) and bit Saudi land and bit from Jordan.. and make a an ISLAMIC  Palestine jihad..jihad state..  we can leave that red dot alone . there is plenty of Green land around..

Reply #683 - December 15, 2012, 02:43 PM

The palestinians had their land taken away from them and CIVILIANS have been removed from their homes. How can you possibly justify that. The only reason I support a two state solution is that the israelis can't be removed from the region and will be persecuted under Palestine. The same can be said of Palestinians under Israel. Do you have any idea of the atrocities committed to innocent civilians by the Israeli armed forces. 

To say that we cannot give Palestinians a place to live safely just because it would "be too complicated and be a headache" is a disgusting thing to say. For shame.

In my opinion a life without curiosity is not a life worth living
     Reply #684 - December 15, 2012, 03:09 PM

I understand your point and obviously please take my words into a context.. a headache is equal to more lives lost, a WW3 would be the next stage after Palestine and the rest of the arab world take up arms against Israel under the umbrella of international law. America and England are politically and financially bound to take Israels side. A war will cost trillions of dollars, millions of lives and further oppression under Islam. We find that people become more religious during times of great oppression as a way to deal with the pain.

I cannot support a two state situation. As for the atrocities of Israel on Palestine.. anyone knowing the palestinian mindset on the issue would fully understand the reason they have taken such a hard stance approach. Also keep in mind that war and takeover is never going to be humanitarian with its victims. Palestinians have suffered and will suffer. When we read history books it doesn't reach our hearts as to how situations like this have shaped the past.. we look at it from a completely unbiased and practical approach. But with the palestinian situation it hits home because it is happening to us. We see the grief and pain involved.

It is often like domestic abuse. We see the pain of the women who have been battered and the bruises on their faces but often don't take as much consideration for the emotional abuse that is more subtle and less able to prove. Israel is being abused much like this. It protect itself but is being repeatedly battered by the world and media in a more subtle way.

Lets look at israel most recent bombing. A huge missile came into tel aviv. This was the fourth attack in a month.. Israel then launched an attack on the palestinians who are doing the bombing hiding behind children and women. Before they launched the attack they contacted all the radio stations, sent text messages, aired it on television and dropped flyers down so that those living near these people would be warned before hand and less lives would be lost.  Did the palestinians give them the same respect??

Palestinians are dyeing because of their beliefs that makes them a matyr. The women and adults allow the bombs to be built near their children. They know exactly what will happen and refuse to give in. Typical stubborn pride!

And they still keep bombing despite sanctions trying to control them. Even my children are smart enough to know that if they want ice cream they need to stop fighting with each other. But not Palestinians they keep on bloody fighting over a piece of land they believe to be theirs because of a dream by the Prophet and kill their children who they believe will rise up and live in heaven..

Its disgusting...

But a hell of alot better watching that then suffering from ww3 where the west is extremely vulnerable to the east and Chinese weaponry. Call me selfish but I plan on raising my children out of a war!!
     Reply #685 - December 15, 2012, 03:21 PM

Well  those who want to stay together (Jews/Muslims/Christians/) where there now make that land as border less one country .. any one can live any where

And those who want Palestine to satisfy their Islam, their allah..alter ego and all that beards. bare belly .. jihad..jihadis

we can make  Palestine
    (Clicky for piccy!)

Take that Sinai desert (Egyptians don't need it) and bit Saudi land and bit from Jordan.. and make a an ISLAMIC  Palestine jihad..jihad state..  we can leave that red dot alone . there is plenty of Green land around..

Absolutely. Why can't the palestinians just move somewhere else instead of fighting for this land? There is plenty of Islamic countries to move too.. Much of it very fertile land! Or integrate themselves and join Israel as a state. I really see that as the only option to give them tbh.
     Reply #686 - December 15, 2012, 03:21 PM

The palestinians had their land taken away from them and CIVILIANS have been removed from their homes. How can you possibly justify that. The only reason I support a two state solution is that the israelis can't be removed from the region and will be persecuted under Palestine. The same can be said of Palestinians under Israel. Do you have any idea of the atrocities committed to innocent civilians by the Israeli armed forces. 

To say that we cannot give Palestinians a place to live safely just because it would "be too complicated and be a headache" is a disgusting thing to say. For shame.

lot of disgusting things happened.. lot of shameful things are done in this world  .. But  TheDarkRebel.. You seem to know very little about the history and people of that land.. .. Flat writing is no use.. Your words need to be supported by facts.. historical and modern . You can pick the date and time of that history..  

Reply #687 - December 15, 2012, 03:42 PM

@ mujahid how do you know so much about Palestine? Are you a Palestinian?

Thomas Paine

Reply #688 - December 15, 2012, 03:42 PM

Absolutely. Why can't the palestinians just move somewhere else instead of fighting for this land?.....................

No..no I am not saying that..  Palestinians need not move any where.. But those who wants the land for ISLAM..ISLAM.. JIHAD..JIAHD..they can move out..

Reply #689 - December 15, 2012, 03:45 PM

But those who wants the land for ISLAM..ISLAM.. JIHAD..JIAHD..they can move out..

Lmao yep! In fact a new nation should be created for jihadis from all over the world in the Sinai desert !

Thomas Paine

• Previous page 1 ... 21 22 2324 25 ... 38 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »