Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 18, 2024, 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Poll

• Question: Which one (if any) are you more inclined to side with? (Give reasons)
  • Israel - 50 (30.5%)
  • Palestine - 114 (69.5%)
  • Total Voters: 163

Topic: Pro Israel or Pro Palestine?

(Read 202616 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 18 19 2021 22 ... 38 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Pro Israel or Pro Palestine?
     Reply #570 - December 19, 2011, 06:14 PM

This is the only thread that i have never vote and never will. Roll Eyes

Agreed.

Religion is organized superstition
     Reply #571 - December 24, 2011, 01:06 PM

Israel is an illegal state, the UN gave them 50% of the land not close to everything they've got now. Jerusalem was never in this plan, the city of my father should never fly the flag of Israel. It should fly the flag of Palestine. The people of Palestine have had their land taken and lost everything in this illegal state that gets so much support and respect from the west. I can't support Israel as it is today, if the go back to the 46 borders I would support Israel. But not like this, my family in Ramallah get bullied by Israeli soldiers and can't do nothing back. Israel ignores everything the UN says and has done for years, if Pakistan, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Libya, Egypt etc did this we'd see hellfire missiles rain over the occupying forces. And this excuse of slef defence is BULLSHIT homemade weapons like the rockets fired into Israel (only kill about 5 people at MOST) are nothing compared to the Israeli drones, F16 and Apache helicopters that have bombed schools and hospitals.

"To punish the oppressors of humanity is clemency; to forgive them is barbarity."

Maximilien Robespierre
     Reply #572 - December 29, 2011, 08:00 AM

Israel is an illegal state, the UN gave them 50% of the land not close to everything they've got now. Jerusalem was never in this plan, the city of my father should never fly the flag of Israel. It should fly the flag of Palestine. The people of Palestine have had their land taken and lost everything in this illegal state that gets so much support and respect from the west. I can't support Israel as it is today, if the go back to the 46 borders I would support Israel. But not like this, my family in Ramallah get bullied by Israeli soldiers and can't do nothing back. Israel ignores everything the UN says and has done for years, if Pakistan, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Libya, Egypt etc did this we'd see hellfire missiles rain over the occupying forces. And this excuse of slef defence is BULLSHIT homemade weapons like the rockets fired into Israel (only kill about 5 people at MOST) are nothing compared to the Israeli drones, F16 and Apache helicopters that have bombed schools and hospitals.

Remove Islam from the so-called Palestine ..I will solve that problem with in one year if not in one Month dear Ali..

So what do you know about Palestine??  When did Islam entered That area?? we have to realize ALl these Problems in Middle East is created England.. 

There was No Iraq.. No Israel and No Palestine before British entered that area..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #573 - December 29, 2011, 10:21 PM

England is to blame but there are some other countries. And I don't look at this debate from the Muslim's point of view nor do I look at this from the Jewish point of view. If Israel actually only kept the 50 percent they was given and left the rest alone. I'd be pro Israel but as they don't do that I support the Palestinian people (my fathers family are from Jerusalem but their actually Jordanian). But I have to say I don't Jordan and Egypt should be called enemies of the people of Palestine. They occupied the two areas and did nothing to give them and independent state.

"To punish the oppressors of humanity is clemency; to forgive them is barbarity."

Maximilien Robespierre
     Reply #574 - December 30, 2011, 02:50 PM

Moham Ali:  England is to blame but there are some other countries. And I don't look at this debate from the Muslim's point of view nor do I look at this from the Jewish point of view. If Israel actually only kept the 50 percent they was given and left the rest alone. I'd be pro Israel but as they don't do that
    I support the Palestinian people (my fathers family are from Jerusalem but their actually Jordanian). But I have to say I don't Jordan and Egypt should be called enemies of the people of Palestine. They occupied the two areas and did nothing to give them and independent state.

Hmm.. that is  a good point Moham Ali ., I too support the struggles of Palestinian people WITHOUT ISLAM.. .., Indeed Jordan and Egypt rulers  did nothing for Palestinians except stay in power by enraging the crowd in the name of Islam.  You have a point there., It is a good idea to carve   a Palestinian state from the present Jordan and Egypt + a bit of Syria ., So I would Propose three Palestinian states in three corners of Israel

1). No ISLAM Palestine  without borders borders Israel   remember we already have 20% of  Israel population are Muslims and living in the present day Israel

2). Palestine with in home Islam ..NO Mosque Moderate Islam in-home Islam .. with borders BUT NO WALLS..

3). For all these characters and beards & baboons and their followers  you see down here.. A wall and a desert if possible a OCEAN between the Israel and this Palestine state

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7_LfghKTrk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUHYnEDlAPU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H26ylBsAknw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcjpTyflYmM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQC0zeQFgJc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElE39YQ73Dk

I can give you more than 1000 mosques and more than 10,000 Islamic preachers that need to be put together as state ..and.. and.. no women and children in that state

Yes England for its past mistakes should make a little place near London   for all these baboons..   it will be easy to deal with them in England than if they are spread around all those so-called Islamic countries..

Reply #575 - December 30, 2011, 04:10 PM

....we have to realize ALl these Problems in Middle East is created England.. 

There was No Iraq.. No Israel and No Palestine before British entered that area..

Right. Way back in 1916 England was in desperate need for a chemical process to produce an ingredient for modern explosives. Germany had those ingredients in nature, England didn't, so they reckoned they would loose WW1.
    There was one man who had the formula: Chaim Weizmann, a Germany-born Jewish chemical engeneer and leader of the Zionists. It was Weizmann who succeeded in changing his formula for the Balfour declaration. The British had no choice. Now England had to decline the German offer for peace, because it had to conquer the Middle-East in order to give the Zionists a new "home", and they actually did, together with France, and that was the start of the present conflict.

Religion is organized superstition
     Reply #576 - February 19, 2012, 07:18 PM

Muddy should be in this  Cheesy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyXD_Kq3q4U
     Reply #577 - February 26, 2012, 04:14 PM

Right. Way back in 1916 England was in desperate need for a chemical process to produce an ingredient for modern explosives. Germany had those ingredients in nature, England didn't, so they reckoned they would loose WW1.
    There was one man who had the formula: Chaim Weizmann, a Germany-born Jewish chemical engeneer and leader of the Zionists. It was Weizmann who succeeded in changing his formula for the Balfour declaration. The British had no choice. Now England had to decline the German offer for peace, because it had to conquer the Middle-East in order to give the Zionists a new "home", and they actually did, together with France, and that was the start of the present conflict.

wait.. wait Hallakuf., some how my words seem to have been twisted .. that is what I read from you response., may be I am wrong..  I will come back later as i didn't see your post ., but to-days news says

Qatar’s emir: Israel threatening Arab identity in Jerusalem

DOHA, Qatar — Qatar’s ruler says the Arab identity in Jerusalem is threatened by Israeli expansion around the city claimed as capital by both Israel and Palestinians.

Sheik Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani urged a U.N-backed investigation into Israeli settlements as well as Israeli actions in predominantly Arab districts in Jerusalem and surrounding areas captured by the Jewish state in 1967. His remarks Sunday opened a conference in the Gulf emirate’s capital Doha on Jerusalem. The emir also pledged support for Palestinian reconciliation between rivals Hamas and the Palestinian Authority. Qatar hosted talks earlier this month that led to a Palestinian unity accord. The conference comes after clashes between Israeli forces and Palestinian groups in a West Bank district adjacent to Jerusalem.

I say to Al Thani Emir of Qatar., As many millions of Arabs can go to Jerusalem and as many 100 of 1000s of Arabs can freely live in  Jerusalem or IN ISRAEL., BUT THEY ALL HAVE TO LEAVE Muhammad's Islam   and join Israel ., and if they need religion they should move into one of the earlier Abrahamic religions

Well Emir you say that Muslims say YOU ARE A JEWISH DOG.. here watch it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kxjVXDROdA

Reply #578 - February 26, 2012, 06:13 PM

Why not both?

***~Church is where bad people go to hide~***
     Reply #579 - February 26, 2012, 06:30 PM

I say to Al Thani Emir of Qatar., As many millions of Arabs can go to Jerusalem and as many 100 of 1000s of Arabs can freely live in  Jerusalem or IN ISRAEL., BUT THEY ALL HAVE TO LEAVE Muhammad's Islam   and join Israel ., and if they need religion they should move into one of the earlier Abrahamic religions

1. You are saying that in order for Muslims to live on their homeland they must convert. This makes you fucking scum and no different than the Muslims who demand the same thing of people in areas they have control over.

2. Many of the Arabs in Jerusalem and elsewhere in Israel are Christian and they get fucked by the Israelis as much as the Muslims. I've brought this up to you several times but each time you refuse to acknowledge it and instead go on one of your half-baked nonsensical yeezevee rants.

"In battle, the well-honed spork is more dangerous than the mightiest sword" -- Sun Tzu
     Reply #580 - February 26, 2012, 07:05 PM

^ Stop sticking up for terrorists you damn, left-wing, commie anti-Semite  Tongue
     Reply #581 - February 26, 2012, 07:12 PM

This Thread should DIE!

"I'm standing here like an asshole holding my Charles Dickens"

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
     Reply #582 - February 26, 2012, 08:12 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOO! This thread should carry on until the Israeli-Arab conflict is sorted out  grin12
     Reply #583 - February 26, 2012, 08:19 PM

1. You are saying that in order for Muslims to live on their homeland they must convert. This makes you fucking scum and no different than the Muslims who demand the same thing of people in areas they have control over.

2. Many of the Arabs in Jerusalem and elsewhere in Israel are Christian and they get fucked by the Israelis as much as the Muslims. I've brought this up to you several times but each time you refuse to acknowledge it and instead go on one of your half-baked nonsensical yeezevee rants.

Nope Christians will have FULL freedom everywhere in Israel ., Don't mix appeals and  ROTTEN APPEALS..   and Raccoon I will answer all of your points.. with big finger.. right now i got to go..

Reply #584 - February 26, 2012, 08:19 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOO! This thread should carry on until the Israeli-Arab conflict is sorted out  grin12

I think i have said this before, why you dont we just wipe the whole region off the map so that everyone can fuck off to any place they see fit to their liking.

"I'm standing here like an asshole holding my Charles Dickens"

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
     Reply #585 - February 26, 2012, 09:38 PM

Really?

"Nobody who lived through the '50s thought the '60s could've existed. So there's always hope."-Tuli Kupferberg

What apple stores are like.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8QmZWv-eBI
     Reply #586 - February 26, 2012, 10:06 PM

I agree with Raccoon Rapist, Yeezevee sounds like a petulant douche bag!

Oh and stick that middle finger up your backside Yeezevee, I don't give a shit!
     Reply #587 - February 26, 2012, 10:08 PM

No need for personal attacks, eh.

"Nobody who lived through the '50s thought the '60s could've existed. So there's always hope."-Tuli Kupferberg

Reply #588 - February 26, 2012, 10:12 PM

I think that in general, most people on both sides of this debate are well-meaning and have good intentions. With that in mind, it seems a bit counterproductive to hate or insult those who hold views on this issue that we might consider morally repugnant, when we could try to understand why they do it and how to sway their opinion.

قل للمليحة في الخمار الأسود
    مـاذا فـعــلت بــناسـك مـتـعـبد

قـد كـان شـمّر لــلـصلاة ثـيابه
    حتى خـطرت له بباب المسجد

ردي عليـه صـلاتـه وصيـامــه
    لا تـقــتـلــيه بـحـق ديــن محمد
     Reply #589 - February 26, 2012, 10:19 PM

Well said!

Reply #590 - February 26, 2012, 10:25 PM

I think that in general, most people on both sides of this debate are well-meaning and have good intentions. With that in mind, it seems a bit counterproductive to hate or insult those who hold views on this issue that we might consider morally repugnant, when we could try to understand why they do it and how to sway their opinion.

You're right, Yeezevee might have been  molested by an 'Iman' as a child and therefore has a very warped and bigoted opinion of Islam, which explains his repugnant views.
     Reply #591 - February 26, 2012, 10:32 PM

Isn't it the ultimate irony that you're agreeing with someone who's telling you not to use personal insults by then slandering Yeezevee?

Reply #592 - February 26, 2012, 10:37 PM

Really, get out of here? Lol
     Reply #593 - February 26, 2012, 10:39 PM

People who support deporting an entire people or depriving them of self-determination and other basic rights are not worth understanding, be they waving an Israeli flag or a Palestinian one.

"In battle, the well-honed spork is more dangerous than the mightiest sword" -- Sun Tzu
     Reply #594 - February 26, 2012, 10:42 PM

Would you say they are worth basic civility though?

Reply #595 - February 26, 2012, 10:46 PM

Where's the fun in civility when dealing with an idiot?
     Reply #596 - February 26, 2012, 10:50 PM

Would you say they are worth basic civility though?

Nope. I won't criticize others for wanting to be civil with them, but I see no ethical obligation to be civil with them myself.

Reply #597 - February 26, 2012, 10:51 PM

Fair enough.

Reply #598 - February 26, 2012, 10:51 PM

People who support deporting an entire people or depriving them of self-determination and other basic rights are not worth understanding, be they waving an Israeli flag or a Palestinian one.

Did Yeez say he wanted the Palestinian people deported?

قل للمليحة في الخمار الأسود
    مـاذا فـعــلت بــناسـك مـتـعـبد

قـد كـان شـمّر لــلـصلاة ثـيابه
    حتى خـطرت له بباب المسجد

ردي عليـه صـلاتـه وصيـامــه
    لا تـقــتـلــيه بـحـق ديــن محمد
     Reply #599 - February 26, 2012, 11:03 PM

You read his statement same as I did, and for a yeezevee post, it's pretty crystal fuckin clear what his position it. Even if he doesn't advocate deporting them he seems to think they have no rights to reside there on the basis of their religious creed. You might also want to notice the "or" in the statement you just quoted.

• Previous page 1 ... 18 19 2021 22 ... 38 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »