Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 06:41 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 27, 2024, 01:26 PM

New Britain
April 27, 2024, 08:42 AM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 02:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 12:17 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 05:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 08:53 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: What pregnant women won’t tell you. Ever.

(Read 18686 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: What pregnant women won’t tell you. Ever.
     Reply #30 - June 16, 2010, 11:45 AM

I always thought that if I ever did get preggers, I'd force/bribe/cajole my doc to go c-section on me. No way I'm going through this shit in my nether regions... stomach scars I can deal with. Scars can be fun, actually. But I'd rather not make too much of a mess downtown, too much important, fun equipment down there to risk.

Oh Allat you reminded me of an old joke about creationists.

One creationist was bragging about how intelligent the human body is and it only could have been designed by an awesome god.

The person who was listening said: "What kind of a stupid designer who puts the fun fair next to a sewage system?" Cheesy

Reply #31 - June 16, 2010, 11:51 AM

I was at my sons birth, it is the single most mind-blowing event in my life ever. Once he had crowned ( head out ,body still to come out )  the doctor asked if I wanted to support the head and wait for the last couple of pushes. He didnt have to ask twice. Yes sure, reading the graphic nature of the process above it sounds grusome and gory but becuase it was my own child I was so blissed out by the whole thing none of that registered ,I guess you realise that this is something way  more important than your sensitivy to body matter and yukky pungent fluids. I dont even recall if she shat herself which is a shame becuase it would have been the perfect nugget of information to use during one of the pre-divorce arguements.

'' I want a divorce, you are a prick'    '''  you can have it , elastic anus '

Yep totally agree. It's one of my most memorable moments. Also no shitting too. Either I never noticed or it did not happen.

I had to almost bribe the hospital to let me attend the birth. In my country it is unheard of before. However, I was only successful to attend 2 of my boys births. They refused and said it was un-Islamic for me to be in women's ward. I told them I am here for my wife and baby and to look at other women.... They never understood what I was saying.

• Re: What pregnant women won?t tell you. Ever.
     Reply #32 - June 16, 2010, 12:09 PM

It's unheard of here as well, RIBS. I think it's a good thing. I mean, it lead Kaffir Latte to divorce, so you should count yourself happy  grin12

He's no friend to the friendless
    And he's the mother of grief
    There's only sorrow for tomorrow
    Surely life is too brief
     Reply #33 - June 16, 2010, 12:11 PM

I always thought that if I ever did get preggers, I'd force/bribe/cajole my doc to go c-section on me. No way I'm going through this shit in my nether regions... stomach scars I can deal with. Scars can be fun, actually. But I'd rather not make too much of a mess downtown, too much important, fun equipment down there to risk.

I don't think you will have to bribe or cajole the doc. C-sections are more expensive (and thus profitable) and take less time to perform than a natural birth, so doctors here usually beg women to let them operate.

Surely life is too brief
     Reply #34 - June 16, 2010, 12:45 PM

I don't think you will have to bribe or cajole the doc. C-sections are more expensive (and thus profitable) and take less time to perform than a natural birth, so doctors here usually beg women to let them operate.

This is true in Arab countries where medical care is a for-profit private business. In most Western countries the doctors decide what's best for you.
     Reply #35 - June 16, 2010, 01:22 PM

And there's no way on earth I'm letting the father in the birth room.

Remember how I was joking about knocking you up a while back? Fuck it, I'm not joking now, with an attitude like that I'll be happy to impregnate you.

fuck you
     Reply #36 - June 16, 2010, 03:18 PM

This is true in Arab countries where medical care is a for-profit private business. In most Western countries the doctors decide what's best for you.

Yeah, I came to a similar conclusion a while after posting this :/

Surely life is too brief
     Reply #37 - June 16, 2010, 03:19 PM

Remember how I was joking about knocking you up a while back? Fuck it, I'm not joking now, with an attitude like that I'll be happy to impregnate you.

Grin

Surely life is too brief
     Reply #38 - June 16, 2010, 03:22 PM

Oh Allat you reminded me of an old joke about creationists.

One creationist was bragging about how intelligent the human body is and it only could have been designed by an awesome god.

The person who was listening said: "What kind of a stupid designer who puts the fun fair next to a sewage system?" Cheesy

Cheesy  Exactly! WTF?!

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #39 - June 16, 2010, 04:17 PM

In Denmark and I expect many other Western countries  you will often be offered an enema when you arrive at the clinique, unless you have had bowel movements immediately before
    arrival.

The enema, a liquid laxative, stimulates the gut to empty itself. It is sprayed up into the rectum, and bowel movement occurs after 50-20 minutes. Enema is usually given in the expansion phase, ie when the cervix is 3-8 cm open. 

Like a compass needle that points north, a man?s accusing finger always finds a woman. Always.

Khaled Hosseini - A thousand splendid suns.
     Reply #40 - June 16, 2010, 04:24 PM

Babies are not for me... unless they are self-cleaning and are delivered by a stork parrot

Reply #41 - June 16, 2010, 07:16 PM

Wow!

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #42 - June 16, 2010, 10:17 PM

Babies are not for me... unless they are self-cleaning and are delivered by a stork parrot

Ditto.

Another reason not to have babies.

She's uh... not cute.

"We were married by a Reform rabbi in Long Island. A very Reform rabbi. A Nazi."-- Woody Allen
     Reply #43 - June 17, 2010, 11:10 AM

That kangaroo birth was amazing.
    <sigh> I would love to adopt a child one day. I lived around kids all my life. have millions of cousins, not to mention being the oldest of 6 children 3 of my siblings are more than 11 years younger than me, so I saw them growing up and remember everything!
    Can't even get a single girlfriend, so fucking hard especially for me. I just wonder if single parent adoption exists. but then people will think i'm some creepy pedo cause I would be single and male. Cry

I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star
    In somebody else's sky, but why, why, why
    Can't it be, can't it be mine

https://twitter.com/AlharbiMoe
     Reply #44 - June 17, 2010, 11:20 AM

Dude! You're what? 17? 18? And you already sound like a 55 year-old spinster! Give yourself some time before dispairing.

Surely life is too brief
     Reply #45 - June 17, 2010, 11:51 AM

Dude! You're what? 17? 18? And you already sound like a 55 year-old spinster! Give yourself some time before dispairing.

+ fucking 1
     Reply #46 - June 17, 2010, 12:06 PM

I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star
    In somebody else's sky, but why, why, why
    Can't it be, can't it be mine

https://twitter.com/AlharbiMoe
     Reply #47 - June 17, 2010, 12:17 PM

lol

Reply #48 - June 17, 2010, 12:21 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

"Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so." -- Bertrand Russell

Baloney Detection Kit
     Reply #49 - June 17, 2010, 12:29 PM

Cheesy
     Reply #50 - June 17, 2010, 03:51 PM

Grin
     Reply #51 - June 12, 2011, 10:08 AM

Oh my god, i don't know if i want have a baby anymore, jesus  mysmilie_977

Reading that is giving me cramps.
     Reply #52 - June 12, 2011, 10:42 AM

Thank God I can't have children.  Afro

Is your grammar defective? Just askin'.

"The wound is the place where the Light enters you." - Rumi

Reply #53 - June 12, 2011, 10:46 AM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy At this rate we shall be the last humans on earth! But looking at it from another angle,isn't it making it too easy for Islam to conquer the world?After the last of the infidels have left this world they shall have an open field! But I doubt if they could resist  the temptation of killing for Allah. and there would be big wars fought between the 'TRUE ' followers and the 'PSEUDOS'  finmad.All in all a very depressing scenario! I beseech Mother[N] to do something and make it easy for the infidel females to deliver babies.

Islam and Catholicism both. Being born Catholic, I know the first month of life, I was thrown into a bath of Holy water. So, we need to work on Islam and Catholicism dying...

Reply #54 - June 12, 2011, 10:57 AM

Thank God I can't have children.  Afro

Oh god, that is horrible, i am so sorry PB  Cry
     Reply #55 - June 12, 2011, 11:06 AM

Hey, it's okay. My mom really couldn't either (I'm the miracle child), so I guess I am following in her footsteps. I hardly get a period even though I'm now on thyroid hormones. In all honesty, even if I wasn't infertile, I'd have a hysterectomy. I hate the idea of bringing kids into the world (even though I am infertile, I'm still planning on a hysterectomy).

Reply #56 - June 12, 2011, 11:09 AM

Oh gosh wow you're so brave to think like that, i mean motherhood means the world to me, i'd die if i couldn't have babies.  mysmilie_977
     Reply #57 - June 12, 2011, 11:16 AM

My mom's an alcoholic and it runs in the family... her line is a whole bunch of abusers. I'm actually relieved I can't bring any more of them into the world. :X I do plan to adopt, though.

Reply #58 - June 12, 2011, 11:20 AM

Ahh i see, that makes sense, and sounds like a well thought out decision. 

far away hug
     Reply #59 - June 12, 2011, 11:21 AM

far away hug

• Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »