Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Foreskin Restoration techniques.

(Read 11275 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Foreskin Restoration techniques.
     OP - May 18, 2011, 12:58 AM

As I've just seen a thread about circumcision, I thought some of our circumcised male members may want to know how to get back what they lost  with simple techniques, naturally and without pain.
    The process is foreskin restoration where certain movements will cause the skin from the shaft to generate a new foreskin, much like a cut healing itself, by building new skin.
    Costs are either non-existent or minimal, here are some examples:

Manual Tugging - using fingers to gently but firmly stretch skin out and over the glans. Usually done for 15 minutes a time three or four times a day. Cheapest, easiest and least conspicuous method.

T-Tape - medical tape formed into a "T" shape then wrapped around the member and drawn forward over the glans. Comfortable and effective, this method suits many restorers and can be worn 24 hours or more, including during sleep. Drawbacks include time to apply and remove, discomfort when removing and the lack of spontaneity when amorous.

O-Rings - simple rubber gaskets available at most hardware stores. Shaft skin drawn over the glans and fed through the ring naturally pulls back, applying tension as the ring and skin draw back against the (wider than ring) glans. This method requires more loose skin than many beginning restorers have. One major benefit is that it can speed dekeratinization of the glans, increasing sensitivity.

CATIIQ - short for "Constant Applied Tension II Quick," this device pulls and pushes simultaneously for both inner and outer skin growth. Goes on and off very quickly. It's available online and at ebay for around $80.
    DTR - short for "Dual Tension Restorer," this device pulls and pushes simultaneously for both inner and outer skin growth. It's available online at about $90.

TLC-X - short for "TapeLess Conical eXtensible," this device pulls and pushes simultaneously for both inner and outer skin growth, and also allows the device to grow with you as you gain skin. Weights or straps can also be used. It's available online at about $80.

Canister or Pill Tube - by cutting the bottom from a cylinder (35mm film canister), the user can draw shaft skin over the plastic and tape it in place. By attaching a wire, the user can apply tension with an elastic band around the knee or leg. Stuffing the cylinder with cotton and capping it can apply 'inner' tension as well. While cheap, easy and effective, this method requires the user construct the device and use tape.

TLC Tugger - silicone plug is placed against the glans and shaft skin is pulled up over the plug, holding it in place with a soft rubber cap. The wearer then applies an elastic strap to the TLC and around the knee or leg, applying pulling tension. Weights can also be used.

MySkinClamp - made from medical-grade stainless steel, this device functions similarly to the CATIIQ and DTR.

Foreballs - requires some foreskin, which is drawn over one of the balls and taped in place.

PUD - the Penile Uncircumcising Device is placed against the glans, the skin is drawn over the PUD and taped in
    place. Weight of the PUD applies tension.

DILE - available since 1998, this device functions similarly to the CATIIQ and DTR.

RECAP - various models $75 - $150.

DEEP SOCKET - A Sears Craftsman 1 1/8" chromed stainless steel deep socket provides a convenient and effective weight to stretch the foreskin. Taped on with waterproof tape, it weighs 12 ounces and has an opening through which to urinate. Use the 6-bladed one, vs. a 12-bladed socket.

Trombone mouthpiece - used in the same manner as Foreballs and PUD, usually with medical tape to hold skin in place.
  • Re: Foreskin Restoration techniques.
     Reply #1 - May 18, 2011, 02:34 PM

Use the 6-bladed one, vs. a 12-bladed socket.

I don't like the sound of these blades near my member. Cheesy

One quick question... what do you mean by the 'medical tape formed into a "T" shape then wrapped around the member and drawn forward over the glans.'?

Another last question, I've always wondered, why doesn't the foreskin grow back like normal skin cells? Why does it have to be stimulated within that shape.

07:54 <harakaat>: you must be jema
    07:54 <harakaat>: considering how annoying you are
     Reply #2 - May 18, 2011, 02:40 PM

Or how about wait till these guys do something? Do donate if you can.

"I measured the skies, now the shadows I measure,
    Sky-bound was the mind, earth-bound the body rests."
    [Kepler's epitaph]
     Reply #3 - May 18, 2011, 03:14 PM

One quick question... what do you mean by the 'medical tape formed into a "T" shape then wrapped around the member and drawn forward over the glans.'?

Another last question, I've always wondered, why doesn't the foreskin grow back like normal skin cells? Why does it have to be stimulated within that shape.

1) Its quite hard to explain without a visual.
    I suppose you could imagine putting a thong onto the end of a cucumber, the shape the thong makes and the directions it goes makes the T shape
    sorry for that horrifying visualization  Afro

2) Its the same as cutting out your eyelids or cutting off your ears.
    Skin itself (which is technically an organ) can only ever grow back to an extent (which is why people often need skin grafts in surgery.
    In cases like this, regeneration can occur with techniques.
     Reply #4 - May 18, 2011, 03:16 PM

Or how about wait till these guys do something? Do donate if you can.

I don't really see the necessity so much,
    not since the current ways work for free and only takes a few months.
    It seems to be similar to people having liposuction over dieting, it works, but not really necessary.
     Reply #5 - May 18, 2011, 03:25 PM

Fascinating. Have to admit I kind of winced at some of the techniques, yikes.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #6 - May 18, 2011, 03:46 PM

It seems to be similar to people having liposuction over dieting, it works, but not really necessary.

They're going to restore it as good as new.. literally and I do mean everything, even right down to the ridged band which wouldn't be possible with the tugging method.

"I measured the skies, now the shadows I measure,
    Sky-bound was the mind, earth-bound the body rests."
    [Kepler's epitaph]
  • Foreskin Restoration techniques.
     Reply #7 - June 10, 2015, 10:03 AM

mysmilie_977

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »