Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 06:41 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 27, 2024, 01:26 PM

New Britain
April 27, 2024, 08:42 AM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 02:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 12:17 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 05:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 08:53 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: 100,000 Britons convert to Islam in past decade

(Read 10635 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: 100,000 Britons convert to Islam in past decade
     Reply #30 - May 07, 2011, 06:15 PM

Most white teens don't booze, get wasted, party and whatever, including the converts?    Me thinks they do!  LOL.

"The greatest general is not the one who can take the most cities or spill the most blood. The greatest general is the one who can take Heaven and Earth without waging the battle." ~ Sun Tzu

Reply #31 - May 07, 2011, 06:21 PM

(Clicky for piccy!)

When each and every member of a society is 'broken' the society ends up by being broken! This is a typical case of avoiding responsibility for your actions.The fault is not mine,it's the society's fault! I am forced to wear tight and revealing clothing because sob! sob! society expects me to! I am forced to sleep with as many people as possible because that is the done thing ,I have got to get drunk silly because that's cool!

But you pathetic descendant of the apes,what kind of brain did you get at birth?
    You badly need to develop your personality,but that needs a fully functional brain that's capable of clear thinking! A totally fucked up religion is going to drag you deeper and deeper into the pit.

" I would go out and get drunk with friends,wear tight and revealing clothing,date boys, blah,blah,blah,..........."

Who asked you to indulge in all these things?--definitely not your MOM [unless she too is sick like you!].
    But the funny thing is if your mommy dearest had forbidden you to indulge in those things, you now decry so self righteously, you would have yelled blue murder about your beloved freedom[your birth right!] being taken away from you[never mind the fact that you don't deserve /are capable of handling it in the first place],but you are sooooooooo happy now with your autonomy brutally raped and feel so holy!

Reminds me of a quote from True Blood that I thought has a lot of resonance " Someone else always gets the credit or the blame. Werther that be  Jesus or Jack , never yourself"  

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
    My political philosophy below
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwGat4i8pJI&feature=g-vrec
    Just kidding, here are some true heros
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBTgvK6LQqA
     Reply #32 - May 07, 2011, 06:32 PM

Most white teens don't booze, get wasted, party and whatever, including the converts?    Me thinks they do!  LOL.

The point is that its a spiel irrelevant to actuality. Its a form of rhetoric linked into the dynamics of Islamic prosletysation. Its a caricature, and even people who didn't engage in it use it like rote. They are saying, being a non Muslim in the UK is impure, Islam purified me.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #33 - May 07, 2011, 07:50 PM

Well, let them think and say whatever they like, the rest of us will just laugh at them and wonder what the next "fad" will be.   yes

"The greatest general is not the one who can take the most cities or spill the most blood. The greatest general is the one who can take Heaven and Earth without waging the battle." ~ Sun Tzu

Reply #34 - May 07, 2011, 09:55 PM

Was in the city yesterday and noticed a white lady who I assumed was a convert, in the typical attire. Long black dress covering her entire body, and plain black hijab. In stark contrast to the only thing you could see, a bit of her face. Her husband next to her had a shirt and shorts on.

If she wants to wear that sort of thing, good on her... I feel sad when I see it though. :\ You can be a liberated, free, modest woman without wearing a garment so symbolic of oppression. It just seems "liberating" because it's such an exotic thing here in the West, and it's associated with devoutness and piousness. It's still a sad sight.
     Reply #35 - May 27, 2011, 06:43 AM

At the end of the day, the number of converts is increasing. 
    Ive noticed many of these ex muslims are from Iran...well no surprise there since it is a Zorostrain influenced Shia system, how can you expect to learn about true Islam when there is deviance in the Shia
     Reply #36 - May 27, 2011, 06:47 AM

Ive noticed many of these ex muslims are from Iran...well no surprise there since it is a Zorostrain influenced Shia system, how can you expect to learn about true Islam when there is deviance in the Shia

Hmm.. you mean to say these ex muslims  of  Iran became sunni Muslims??  What now? Rascals are paid with Wahhabi petro dollars ??  I tell you if they go to Iran they will be treated as   Jandullah soldiers ..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #37 - May 27, 2011, 06:53 AM

Hmm.. you mean to say these ex muslims  of  Iran became sunni Muslims??  What now? Rascals are paid with Wahhabi petro dollars ??  I tell you if they go to Iran they will be treated as   Jandullah soldiers ..

No, i said many of the Apostates are Iranians due to their Shia environment

I think thats the second time uve misundertood me is as many posts

Anyone who uses the word 'Wahhabi' clearly does not grasp what it means

Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab, during the 18th Century called to Tawheed(Monotheism). Those who opposed him called him and his followers Wahhabis after the last part of his name  ibn Abdul Wahhab(son of Abdul Wahhab(The slave of the Bestower)
    Abdul Wahhab was the father of Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab

So in fact using this word is taking the name of Allah (Al-Wahhab) The Bestower , and using it in a derogatory manner
     Reply #38 - May 27, 2011, 06:59 AM

No, i said many of the Apostates are Iranians due to their Shia environment

I think thats the second time uve misundertood me is as many posts

Anyone who uses the word 'Wahhabi' clearly does not grasp what it means

Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab, during the 18th Century called to Tawheed(Monotheism). Those who opposed him called him and his followers Wahhabis after the last part of his name  ibn Abdul Wahhab(son of Abdul Wahhab(The slave of the Bestower)

So in fact using this word is taking the name of Allah (Al-Wahhab) The Bestower , and using it in a derogatory manner

why worry about all that NONSENSE "Shias, Sunnis, apostates, Iranains, Wahhabis" etc..etc..  when we can read and discuss "QURAN"itself dear Mujahideen

That is a better thing to do than running around these fools..

Reply #39 - May 27, 2011, 07:05 AM

why worry about all that NONSENSE "Shias, Sunnis, apostates, Iranains, Wahhabis" etc..etc..  when we can read and discuss "QURAN"itself dear Mujahideen

That is a better thing to do than running around these fools..

Wahhabis do not exist by the way
    But yes we can discuss the Quran, i will bring a topic to you at a later date and we can discuss yes?
    Im currently in university so i cant at the moment
     Reply #40 - May 27, 2011, 07:08 AM

I thought they were 'reverts' not converts  Huh?

astarifigullah you deny that all humans are born Muslim but are led astray into kuffar because being human is synonymous with being Muslim and kuffar are not fully human.

God is Love.

Reply #41 - May 27, 2011, 07:10 AM

Im currently in university so i cant at the moment

Uni Mujahideen is scared he will be late for lectures Grin

Jihad against bad punctuality  Afro

God is Love.

Reply #42 - May 27, 2011, 07:11 AM

I thought they were 'reverts' not converts  Huh?

astarifigullah you deny that all humans are born Muslim but are led astray into kuffar because being human is synonymous with being Muslim and kuffar are not fully human.

I generally use the same term, i don't really care

Another person who puts words in my mouth, stop uttering such conjecture
    Ofcourse they are human
     Reply #43 - May 27, 2011, 07:12 AM

Uni Mujahideen is scared he will be late for lectures Grin

Jihad against bad punctuality  Afro

My lectures have finished, just have assignments to hand in and exams to revise for
     Reply #44 - May 27, 2011, 07:16 AM

My lectures have finished, just have assignments to hand in and exams to revise for

Mujahideen scared of not handing in his assignments on time and failing his exams  Grin

God is Love.

Reply #45 - May 27, 2011, 07:18 AM

I generally use the same term, i don't really care

Another person who puts words in my mouth, stop uttering such conjecture
    Ofcourse they are human

Islam is conjecture.

Ergo, you must stop uttering about it.

God is Love.

Reply #46 - May 27, 2011, 07:19 AM

Mujahideen scared of not handing in his assignments on time and failing his exams  Grin

Yep
     Reply #47 - May 27, 2011, 07:20 AM

Islam is conjecture.

Ergo, you must stop uttering about it.

You shoudn't speak prior to gaining knowledge
     Reply #48 - May 27, 2011, 07:33 AM

It doesn't stop you  Huh?

God is Love.

Reply #49 - May 27, 2011, 07:38 AM

It doesn't stop you  Huh?

Yes my knowledge is limited
    But what knowledge does an Apostate have, one of misconceptions?
    and mabye you act smart trying to understand Islam, but don't understand its true essense
     Reply #50 - May 27, 2011, 07:39 AM

I hear “100,000 Britons convert to Islam” regurgitated as though they are all converting to the same religion, as though eventually the whole world will be united in a single cause. But they are not converting to the same religion. Already we have a Muslim in this thread pointing his finger and saying “those people over there are not TRUE™ Muslims.”

Even if everyone in the world magically converted to Islam overnight, the world would still be just as divided as it ever was, if not more so. There would still be war, wholesale slaughter, deep-rooted hatred, intolerance, discrimination, eternal grudges and blood feud, religion imbued nationalism, sectarian violence, political and social polarisation. Why are Muslims in a rush to bring about such a future?

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
     Reply #51 - May 27, 2011, 07:42 AM

It doesn't stop you  Huh?

Mujahideen forgive billy ., he doesn't even  know what he is. Forgive him for his uttering.  He didn't even attend  madarssa college.,

See this

(Clicky for piccy!)

Closet Juice

see that, he considers himself as "Closet Juice".,

He is NOT "CLOSET JUICE", he is closest to Juice,
    Drink from him and from his posts, it is a good juice.

Reply #52 - May 27, 2011, 07:58 AM

Yes my knowledge is limited

So why you talking  Huh?

But what knowledge does an Apostate have,

The knowledge of the stupidity and lie that is Islam.

and mabye you act smart trying to understand Islam, but don't understand its true essense

Grin

Yeah we get it, the disbelieving duncehood that Islam inculcates in those who bash their head into the floor for it, just a repetitive cry of pain and rage that anyone calls it out for what it is, and makes desperate appeals to the misunderstood 'essence' of it all, blah blah blah.

You're ten a penny mate  Afro

God is Love.

Reply #53 - May 27, 2011, 12:05 PM

Ah, the pseudo-linguistic critique. Perhaps you will find the following clip doubly significant:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWYBxCrK8Jc
     Reply #54 - May 27, 2011, 03:17 PM

So why you talking  Huh?

The knowledge of the stupidity and lie that is Islam.

Grin

Yeah we get it, the disbelieving duncehood that Islam inculcates in those who bash their head into the floor for it, just a repetitive cry of pain and rage that anyone calls it out for what it is, and makes desperate appeals to the misunderstood 'essence' of it all, blah blah blah.

You're ten a penny mate  Afro

Good reply mate! Afro Keep it going!

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored !- Aldous Huxley
     Reply #55 - May 27, 2011, 03:22 PM

I hear “100,000 Britons convert to Islam” regurgitated as though they are all converting to the same religion, as though eventually the whole world will be united in a single cause. But they are not converting to the same religion. Already we have a Muslim in this thread pointing his finger and saying “those people over there are not TRUE™ Muslims.”

Even if everyone in the world magically converted to Islam overnight, the world would still be just as divided as it ever was, if not more so. There would still be war, wholesale slaughter, deep-rooted hatred, intolerance, discrimination, eternal grudges and blood feud, religion imbued nationalism, sectarian violence, political and social polarisation. Why are Muslims in a rush to bring about such a future?

This is the truth and nothing but the truth!
    In fact the wars would be even more violent as each group tries to prove itself as the true followers of Islam ![whatever that means!]
    So there will always be kafirs around to be hated and killed, to please ALLAH!

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored !- Aldous Huxley
     Reply #56 - May 30, 2011, 12:47 AM

Ah, the pseudo-linguistic critique. Perhaps you will find the following clip doubly significant:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWYBxCrK8Jc

Im just stating the truth. There is no suxh thing as a Wahhabi, as no one calls themself that

Instead those who have been influenced by culture or the blatant ignorant use that word

Reply #57 - June 01, 2011, 07:48 AM

Im just stating the truth. There is no suxh thing as a Wahhabi, as no one calls themself that

Instead those who have been influenced by culture or the blatant ignorant use that word

either You are talking  silly  or  you don't understand the difference between Islam and the culture that influence  Islam  dear Mujahideen.

Let me ask you two question.

1). If culture clashes with Islam , which one do you think will win and won in the past??

2). What is Islam and does culture Influence Islam or Islam influences culture?

Think a bit about those two questions dear Mujahideen  and please watch the videos of at this post

• Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »