Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
May 11, 2024, 06:33 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
May 10, 2024, 12:51 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
May 10, 2024, 09:41 AM

New Britain
May 08, 2024, 07:28 AM

General chat & discussion...
May 08, 2024, 07:16 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
May 07, 2024, 04:01 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 30, 2024, 06:51 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: Role of jihad and politics in conversion of females

(Read 1923 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Role of jihad and politics in conversion of females
     OP - May 04, 2011, 03:55 PM

I have read a story of a female convert, very young girl, she is now 21, but she converted when she was 13...not because of boyfriend....

Well she said she wanted to learn more about islam, so she started reading about political situation in M.East and decided to convert. People were asking her:so you converted not out of love for Prophet and his teachings, but for political activity?   finmad

I saw a profile once on Facebook of a European woman, ''leftist'' and ''humanitarian worker'' who had ''Support our troops'' (with jihadi black flag) among her favourite pages. mysmilie_977

I do not imply that all these women are next Muriel Degauque, but how important is appeal of jihadi ''macho'' and politics in attracting converts. Kiss

I read some testimonies here of men who said that one of the main reasons for their religious interest and zeal was jihad and fighting for the common cause.

Can the same be applied to women?

Isn't it funny how cats can understand people without ever reading a single psychology book?
  • Re: Role of jihad and politics in conversion of females
     Reply #1 - May 04, 2011, 05:21 PM

Maybe the want of protection from strong men and also the appeal of a strong man sexually as well, they also may want somebody who will be strong and make decisions for the family.
  • Re: Role of jihad and politics in conversion of females
     Reply #2 - May 04, 2011, 05:24 PM

I have read a story of a female convert, very young girl, she is now 21, but she converted when she was 13...not because of boyfriend....

Well she said she wanted to learn more about islam, so she started reading about political situation in M.East and decided to convert. People were asking her:so you converted not out of love for Prophet and his teachings, but for political activity?   finmad

I saw a profile once on Facebook of a European woman, ''leftist'' and ''humanitarian worker'' who had ''Support our troops'' (with jihadi black flag) among her favourite pages. mysmilie_977

I do not imply that all these women are next Muriel Degauque, but how important is appeal of jihadi ''macho'' and politics in attracting converts. Kiss

I read some testimonies here of men who said that one of the main reasons for their religious interest and zeal was jihad and fighting for the common cause.

Can the same be applied to women?

Some, yes.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »