Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 12:02 PM

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Osama Bin Laden, most wanted man in the world, has been killed

(Read 65096 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 13 14 15« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Osama Bin Laden, most wanted man in the world, has been killed
     Reply #420 - February 18, 2012, 07:26 PM

the 3 were alll enemies of america, too. The fact is he was not in that building. he was dead long before that incident. And idc about Binladen, he once worked for the CIA too, so  I hope he rots in hell too (if it exists) but you need to realise the truth. pce all.
    love you too cato
     Reply #421 - February 18, 2012, 07:51 PM

the 3 were alll enemies of america, too.

forget about American enemies., There were enemies for them with in their own groups ., That is not the point and and the case of Osama is different from the case of Che Guevara., Saddam Hussein  ImmortalTech.,  So talk about Osama .,
    The fact is he was not in that building.

Where did you get that fact from??

he was dead long before that incident. And idc about Binladen, he once worked for the CIA too, so  I hope he rots in hell too (if it exists) but you need to realise the truth. pce all.   love you too cato

Forget the hell and rotting in hell., but world would  do like to realize the truth,  So who said he was dead before??

And what is this  new about Govt urged to let Osama’s wife return to Yemen?? at http://www.dawn.com/2012/02/03/govt-urged-to-let-osamas-wife-return-to-yemen.html
    ISLAMABAD: The brother-in-law of Osama bin Laden has appealed to the government of Pakistan to allow his sister, who was married to the Al Qaeda chief, to return to her home country.

In an interview with a private television channel telecast on Thursday, Zikrian Assada, a Yemeni national and brother-in-law of Bin Laden, quoted his sister as describing how the Al Qaeda chief was killed during an operation on May 2 last year by US commandos in Abbottabad.

During the interview at the Yemeni Embassy, Mr Assada said that his sister, who was with Bin Laden at the time of the US attack, fell unconscious after receiving a bullet in her leg. As a result, she didn’t know what happened next.

And who is this brother in law of Osama ??

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #422 - February 18, 2012, 08:05 PM

Discredited news source
     Reply #423 - February 18, 2012, 08:06 PM

Against the ruin of the world, there
    is only one defense: the creative act.

-- Kenneth Rexroth
     Reply #424 - February 18, 2012, 08:09 PM

Hahaha tell your uncle i find him hilarious
     Reply #425 - February 18, 2012, 08:26 PM

Discredited news source

well .. give me better source.,  That is from a news Paper ., it is well known in Pakistan..

Reply #426 - February 18, 2012, 08:30 PM

Hahaha tell your uncle i find him hilarious

God gave my uncle cancer.   Cry Cry Cry

-- Kenneth Rexroth
     Reply #427 - February 18, 2012, 09:16 PM

i still find him hilarious for holding the satelite dish like that dance dance dance
     Reply #428 - February 18, 2012, 09:24 PM

but he haz cancer  Cry Cry Cry  i was lyk fuck u god bruv

-- Kenneth Rexroth
     Reply #429 - February 18, 2012, 09:30 PM

Sorry about that, but atleast he had a fun career holding a satelite dish to provide television for his family. I respect him for that
     Reply #430 - February 18, 2012, 09:37 PM

u wud think that this career gave him the cancer but na it was god. goddidit.  fuck god.

-- Kenneth Rexroth
     Reply #431 - February 18, 2012, 09:47 PM

big up's to him, and yea i second that, F*** GoD
     Reply #432 - February 18, 2012, 09:53 PM

F***

lol pussy.

-- Kenneth Rexroth
     Reply #433 - March 01, 2012, 03:48 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU6WvIYGxBM 

there you go.. every thing is cleaned now in Land of pure.,   total cost is some 2 trillion dollars and and close to half a million people died and another 50 million people are affected one way or other way..

• Osama Bin Laden, most wanted man in the world, has been killed
     Reply #434 - May 12, 2015, 10:33 PM

That Islamic hero Osama Bin Laden  is back in the news

Pakistan military officials admit defector's key role in Bin Laden operation
    AFP — UPDATED about 4 hours ago

ISLAMABAD: Two former senior Pakistan military officials told AFP on Tuesday that a ‘defector’ from country’s intelligence agency did assist the US in its hunt for Osama bin Laden but denied the two countries had officially worked together.

The officials' accounts came after the publication of a controversial news report by US journalist Seymour Hersh in which he claimed to have uncovered a ‘secret deal’ between Washington and Islamabad that reportedly resulted in the killing of Al-Qaeda chief in 2011.

The White House has flatly rejected Hersh's claims that Pakistan was told in advance about the May 2 special forces raid in Abbottabad.

A source — who was a serving senior military official at the time of the raid — told AFP that the defector was a “resourceful and energetic” mid-ranking intelligence officer whose efforts were critical to the operation's success.

Pakistani officials reject claims of ISI handling bin Laden

Hersh's report quoted a senior US source as saying a “walk-in” approached the then-Islamabad station chief for the American Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) in 2010 promising to lead them to bin Laden, who according to the journalist had been imprisoned by Pakistani authorities at the Abbottabad compound since 2006.

However, the Pakistani military source told AFP the defector had no knowledge that his target was bin Laden, but he was instead given a task that would help verify the Al-Qaeda chief's identity.

The source declined to elaborate on what that task was, but a Pakistani investigation found that the CIA had run a fake vaccination programme with the help of physician Dr Shakeel Afridi who obtained DNA samples.

Qazi Khalilullah, Pakistan's foreign ministry spokesman, meanwhile said the government was investigating Hersh's account and would announce its reaction soon. “We are looking into the matter and will give our reaction soon,” he said.

Verification task

On the defector's role, the source said: “This guy was inducted at a much later stage only to carry out the ground confirmation." He added that the defector did not belong to the Inter Services Intelligence (ISI) but another branch, and was now residing in the United States.  Another former official, ex-ISI chief Hamid Gul, told AFP he was also aware of the defector. “That is in my knowledge, that someone defected,” he said.

“There was too big a reward, he became a mole and agent to put in practice their plan.” The US had placed a $25-million-dollar bounty on information leading to the capture or killing of bin Laden — a sum Washington has said it never paid because no human informants were used.

According to Hersh's report, the US learned that Pakistani authorities had bin Laden in their custody and were hoping to use him as a shield against Al-Qaeda and Taliban attacks. Later, Hersh reported, the US convinced Pakistan to stage a fake raid to kill bin Laden, providing a boost for US President Barack Obama — then in his first term — while also allowing the Pakistanis to deny having anything to do with the killing.

Both former Pakistani officials, however, and several other serving officials, have dismissed the allegation that such a deal had been brokered.  The then-serving senior military official said that in the aftermath of the raid, “the mood here and the reaction here was of great frustration even at the top level.

“If the top guys had been part of the plan — they were the worst hit. They were almost forced to resign.

“With the kind of bad name and reputation that came with such a great risk, it wasn't worth it. “A leaked Pakistani government report in 2013 said bin Laden arrived in Pakistan in the spring or summer of 2002 — after the 2001 US-led invasion of Afghanistan — and settled in Abbottabad in August 2005.   The report, which coined the term “governance implosion syndrome” to explain the extent of official failures to detect him, said he was once stopped for speeding and enjoyed wearing a cowboy hat.

Hersh's report has been met with some scepticism, but Dawn's editorial argued that it should force the government to officially release the findings of the 2013 investigation, and bring the country's powerful military-run intelligence agencies under civilian supervision.  

WELL MONEY TALKS .. 25 MILLION IS LOT OF MONEY..

Off course 25 billion is lot more money .. Sauds of sand land can buy all senators and whole election in  that Land called "Al-Wilāyāt al-Muttaḥidah al-Amrīkīyah "

Reply #435 - May 12, 2015, 10:57 PM

I don't know what the truth is but here's a report questioning that Seymour Hersh story.

The many problems with Seymour Hersh's Osama bin Laden conspiracy theory
     Reply #436 - June 12, 2015, 10:26 AM

Kathie McInnes: The link between Osama bin Laden and North Staffordshire

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #437 - June 12, 2015, 10:28 AM

Tere Bin Laden

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • Previous page 1 ... 13 14 15« Previous thread | Next thread »