Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

What's happened to the fo...
Today at 12:54 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:49 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Osama Bin Laden, most wanted man in the world, has been killed

(Read 65176 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 6 7 89 10 ... 15 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Osama Bin Laden, most wanted man in the world, has been killed
     Reply #210 - May 04, 2011, 12:01 AM

mmmmm, no lady i dont see the pretty  wacko
     Reply #211 - May 04, 2011, 12:05 AM

haha he ordered his wives not to remarry. I guess him and "prophet" mohammad had one more thing in common:

a small penis.

Nothing can be more contrary to religion and the clergy than reason and common sense. - Voltaire
     Reply #212 - May 04, 2011, 12:44 AM

Look at this report.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-13268517

An ISI official tells that Bin Laden’s compound in Abbottabad was raided in 2003 because they believed al-Qaeda operative, Abu Faraj al-Libi, was there.

Forget the fact that it wasn’t built until 2005. In 2003 it was just a field. We’ll assume the guy got his dates mixed up.

Report on building of compound in 2005

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-13269579

The point is, are we to believe that the ISI just decided to forget about this suspected Al Qaeda fortress for 6 years?

And are we also to believe that OBL would move into a place that had already been raided by his supposed enemies, without any guarantee it wouldn’t happen again?

Logic dictates that he would move to somewhere he feels safest.
    The fact that he moved to a Pakistani military town speaks volumes

My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." -- Mike Tyson
     Reply #213 - May 04, 2011, 01:25 AM

Hmm.. That is picture is FAKE??

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-13274176
    No decision had yet been taken on whether to release a photograph of Bin Laden's body, Mr Carney said, conceding that the image was "pretty gruesome" and could inflame some sensitivities.

But Mr Panetta later said the government was in talks about the best way to do so.

"I don't think there was any question that ultimately a photograph would be presented to the public," he said.

An image which was widely distributed on the internet purporting to show Bin Laden's corpse has been determined to be a fake.

In a Time magazine article, billed as Mr Panetta's first interview since Bin Laden was killed, he said the CIA had "ruled out participating with its nominal South Asian ally early on".

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #214 - May 04, 2011, 03:10 AM

I've read a couple of things about Bin Laden seeing himself as emulating Mohammed in a couple of respects, not just the usual Islamic sense but in a much more blasphemous way.

It is interesting to see that he too ordered  his wives not to remarry...

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  HUPLA WINS THE MOST AWESOME POST!

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
    Helen Keller
     Reply #215 - May 04, 2011, 03:16 AM

haha he ordered his wives not to remarry. I guess him and "prophet" mohammad had one more thing in common:

a small penis.

Cheesy Cheesy  Cheesy

im am totally ummm... wait... wut?  wasted right now, and ALL the posts are making
    me day laghing! LOL hehehehe 

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
    Helen Keller
     Reply #216 - May 04, 2011, 03:20 AM

omg... i just had a thought! WOO!  The conspiracy o,f was the marijuanna plants
    along side the wal were theyl Osama's   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Helen Keller
     Reply #217 - May 04, 2011, 04:11 AM

Same shit, different smell.

Smiley  I thought you didn't hate the american people?  Just the policy makers? hnmm?

Helen Keller
     Reply #218 - May 04, 2011, 04:15 AM

That photo cant be real.  How did they get a copy of it?
    the seals were the only ones with cameras  Smiley

Helen Keller
     Reply #219 - May 04, 2011, 04:50 AM

When an insular and conservative culture, constantly replenished through chain migration with a high proportion of first cousin-marriages from rural Muslim backgrounds, exists in a 'ghetto' situation in small towns and cities of a modern European society, with highly intertwined communities, mosques, madrassas and hardline literalist religious institutions asserting Deobandi, Tableegi-Jamaati and Jamaat-e-Islami style Islam, which is normative in Pakistan, but whose values and ideas about society are very much at odds with liberal secular demoracy, you have the situation we see in the northern milltowns like Bradford and other places. It is a very big problem....

Hence the necessity of closing down the system of "replenishment".

The mosque: the most epic display of collective douchbaggery, arrogance and delusion
     Reply #220 - May 04, 2011, 01:00 PM

That photo cant be real.  How did they get a copy of it?
    the seals were the only ones with cameras  Smiley

Well Americans releasd the original picture in an excitement and then they realized that Pakistan might explode looking at that dead Osama and with that fear of Pakistan they are retracting back the original picture they published.. loll

Any way
    Bashir Bilour says he  counted the number of civilians, police, and security personnel killed in terrorist attacks in the province adding they that OSAMA KILLED MORE OF THEIR PEOPLE THAN ALL AMERICAN DRONES PUT TOGETHER.,  and , "Pashtuns did not know about suicide attacks. It was Arabs under the leadership of Osama who gave suicide jackets to the Pashtun children."

Bilour said bin Laden and his supporters had "killed the mothers, sisters, and children of the Pashtuns" and that he felt a sense of relief at the news of bin Laden's death.

Bashir Bilour is senior minister who lost his  son to osama Islam., he is from   Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province  http://www.paktribune.com/news/print.php?id=212444

Reply #221 - May 04, 2011, 01:04 PM

Pakistan dismayed at U.S. claim it was lax on bin Laden intelligence

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/05/04/bin.laden.main/index.html?hpt=T1

My favorite part of that article

.."How did bin Laden stay at that compound for about six years or so and be undetected?" Brennan asked Tuesday. "What type of support did he have outside of that compound in the Abbottabad area or more broadly within Pakistan? We're going to look carefully at this and get to the bottom of it all."

Another senior Pakistani intelligence official told CNN, "Yes, we did fail to locate him. Yes, we are embarrassed. But that does not mean we are incompetent and straddling the fence."

Am I the only one who thinks Pakistan was in on it. I mean if it was incompetence it brings incompetence to a whole new level

***~Church is where bad people go to hide~***
     Reply #222 - May 04, 2011, 01:19 PM

There's a good article on the whole thing here.  Seems to be written by an American muslim, very well balanced IMO...

http://muslimmatters.org/2011/05/02/thoughts-on-the-death-of-obl-by-yasir-qadhi/

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #223 - May 04, 2011, 01:32 PM

There's a good article on the whole thing here.  Seems to be written by an American muslim, very well balanced IMO...

http://muslimmatters.org/2011/05/02/thoughts-on-the-death-of-obl-by-yasir-qadhi/

Cheetah puts out a link of my good friend ., Well IMO that is NOT from American born Muslim., but he did change bit of his views after going to America., And I am not certain you have read that article carefully neither you know the man's previous writings.. any way let us listen to him..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcOKzcPQkGY

That is the Yasir Qadhi  .. the writer of that article..

Reply #224 - May 04, 2011, 02:04 PM

Am I the only one who thinks Pakistan was in on it. I mean if it was incompetence it brings incompetence to a whole new level

Elements of state agencies were and have been in on jehadi terrorism as a state instrument, right up to and over their heads.

Basically, they are like the kid caught with their hands in the cookie jar, and they're now saying they didn't touch the cookies.

The question it begs most is, who is actually in control, and calling the shots in Pakistan?

And once again, in this Manichean good-versus-evil, us-versus-them, black-versus-white, world that we are told we live in

I hope this sparks introspection in him on the Manicheanism of Islamic views of the world, lets hope so.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #225 - May 04, 2011, 02:06 PM

Or marines / Seals who went commando.

A Scots brigade, then.

Do you suppose Osama went commando under his prudishly-long kilt?
     Reply #226 - May 04, 2011, 02:11 PM

And Yasir Qadrhi is a speaker at the Ikhwan conferences in London, and links to jehadi-apologists Cage prisoners on his facebook ^^^

God is Love.

Reply #227 - May 04, 2011, 02:19 PM

qw
     Reply #228 - May 04, 2011, 02:33 PM

Well said.

(Though I admit that in the approved European manner, I'm no great fan of the US.)
     Reply #229 - May 04, 2011, 02:46 PM

Dave, by which American babe were you spurned?

So much hate. The United States of Amnesia just wants to do right by the world. Why can't you see that? I think you are a secret Muslim.

Reply #230 - May 04, 2011, 03:00 PM

No Sahib, a closet Jew.
     Reply #231 - May 04, 2011, 03:08 PM

d
     Reply #232 - May 04, 2011, 03:55 PM

Smiley  I thought you didn't hate the american people?  Just the policy makers? hnmm?

I don't particularly like murderers who violate the sovereignty of nations so they can commit extra-judicial killings (he wasn't found guilty by any court) thus violating International law  Smiley And since when the the actions of the US military represent the American people?
     Reply #233 - May 04, 2011, 04:01 PM

http://www.thedailyshow.com/#tool_tip_2

well Jon Stewart is having fun with Musharraf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9-XGk_7b2w

Reply #234 - May 04, 2011, 04:11 PM

I don't particularly like murderers who violate the sovereignty of nations so they can commit extra-judicial killings (he wasn't found guilty by any court) thus violating International law  Smiley And since when the the actions of the US military represent the American people?

our military members ARE the US people  Smiley  There is also an org
    called Veterans for Peace.

http://veteransforpeace.org/about_vfp.vp.html

Helen Keller
     Reply #235 - May 04, 2011, 04:22 PM

LoLz

Its everyone elses fault.

+++++

Pakistan's prime minister says spy agencies worldwide share the blame for his country's failure to capture Osama Bin Laden, who was killed by US forces.

"We have intelligence failure of the rest of the world including the United States," PM Yousuf Raza Gilani said.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-13280128

God is Love.

Reply #236 - May 04, 2011, 04:32 PM

billy... I am no stranger to xenophobes who hate me JUST for
    being an American.  Hell, I experienced that alot as a muslim,
    FROM OTHER muslims.  Hatred is hatred, regardless of the excuse
    for it  Smiley

And thamina aka aphrodite.  I AM an American veteran, who served
    16 years in the US military. Smiley

Helen Keller
     Reply #237 - May 04, 2011, 04:36 PM

Sorry to hear about the xenophobia you experienced J & T.

My LoLz, though, was for the Prime Minister of Pakistan saying everyone should share the blame equally for not finding Bin Laden until now, it wasn't directed at you.

God is Love.

Reply #238 - May 04, 2011, 04:41 PM

billy...  Cheesy   Share the blame? LMAO! 
    Who the hell would volunteer to share THAT blame! LOL
    even if they WERE to blame!  Cheesy

Helen Keller
     Reply #239 - May 04, 2011, 04:41 PM

19:46   <zizo>: hugs could pimp u into sex

Quote from: yeezevee
    well I am neither ex-Muslim nor absolute 100% Non-Muslim.. I am fucking Zebra

• Previous page 1 ... 6 7 89 10 ... 15 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »