Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Osama Bin Laden, most wanted man in the world, has been killed

(Read 65160 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 5 6 78 9 ... 15 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Osama Bin Laden, most wanted man in the world, has been killed
     Reply #180 - May 03, 2011, 02:21 PM

Its a great game, sadly innocent Pashtuns get caught up.

SURE .. sure "All Pashtuns are innocent"., they are like you Pashtun  Tongue  Tongue

That is old belief., there is nothing new in it., Tell me something new dear Pashtun .. lol..

Mr. Bin Ladin death reaction..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeOr0a-DK58

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTIByaHn1V0

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #181 - May 03, 2011, 02:26 PM

they are like you Pashtun

Don't be such a racist; I'm sure that not all Pashtuns are retarded.

Against the ruin of the world, there
    is only one defense: the creative act.

-- Kenneth Rexroth
     Reply #182 - May 03, 2011, 02:28 PM

I will rejoice when the Bush Admin is put in the Hague for crimes against Iraqis. No point cheering for CIA boogieman expiry date.

Through Logic, truth can be ascertained.
     Reply #183 - May 03, 2011, 02:53 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rih6Fv7Hkqg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRFo34zQ6xU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8wfzLzWwls

Reply #184 - May 03, 2011, 03:22 PM

Living in Bradford - it says an awful lot about the future of our country, our City and the so called community cohesion that so many Muslims and Christians peddle, that upon receiving and discussing the news of the death of the worlds most wanted murderous man, local Pakistani's can only offer two blanket opinions: Firstly, He isn't dead. (Why do they even care of he's still alive?
    Are these types secretly upset at the idea of an American bullet in lodged in OBL's head?).

With the second opinion prevalent on our streets, offering a childish blame game with little condemnation for Osama's crimes, I can only sigh and feel somewhat incredibly depressed at the idea of bringing my children up into a City/country - inhabited by brain washed, idiotic Muslims, living freely, practicing their faith, building their mosque's, their faith schools and enjoying the fruits of living in a decent democratic nation, only for them to witness these same people support, defend & sympathize a warped ideologist who's organization not only murdered innocent people, but also dreamed of Islamifying the very hospitable Western world many Muslims enjoy.

I'm angry but I'm also amazed at the ignorance and not so subtle care for Osama's life.
    How can ANYBODY ask me to enjoy living in a City filled with Pakistani culture, people, religion and all that comes with living along side British Pakistani's - when these same people are so warped and brain washed by their stupid religion, that a simple condemnation for an evil terrorist who killed many innocent Western people, cannot be found with ease?

I'm beginning to hate Pakistani Muslims.
     Reply #185 - May 03, 2011, 03:27 PM

Then you're turning into a bigot, and the liberal qualities and ethics you fear are being challenged by Islamic literalists are being betrayed by you too.

Don't hate; love Pakistani Muslims who hold ideas and views inimical to yours. They might find it tough love, but challenging the precepts of individuals and organisations, institutions who assert intolerance, irrational conspiracy, and chauvinism rigorously, is the solution to the stultifying attitudes that do persist in some communities.

We just need to be able to say it openly without inhibition.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #186 - May 03, 2011, 03:31 PM

Fair play. I'm not full of hate. I'm just very sad that so many fellow City people who happen to stem from a Muslim/Pakistani back ground can be quite easily through back in our face the decent living they receive.....In my honest opinion if these people cannot talk about the problems contained within Islamic ideology or condemn the death of a man who killed so many of their own as well as others, why should I care or consider these people to be equal to me? Bradford is a truly depressing place.

Pakistani's in Bradford demand equality, they demand level ground in every aspect of our living. They claim to desire a cohesive way of life with all people, spearheaded by their religious and community leaders. But this whole thing stinks. It reeks of hypocrisy and nobody dares to utter a word. Where is this transparent, happy, honest, democratic community?

Their objection to serious introspection is paramount to how they live. I'm tired of their bullshit, their excuses, their sob stories....I'm tired of it all.

Reply #187 - May 03, 2011, 03:42 PM

Allan... most  western countries have the clash of cultures with various
    immigrants.  This has been the case here in the USA from the beginning.
    There will always be a stalemate until one culture gives in to the other,
    and assimilation begins.

The thing about clutural clusters of people and Islam is their unwillingness
    to warm up to and get to know their neighbors.  I even experienced this
    personally when I became a muslim.  I was treated with much distrust,
    and often had cold shoulders turned on me from within my own masjid,
    because I was a white american.  Am I angry about that? No.  But it is
    saddening for me that people who come here for our liberties and freedoms
    would hang so tightly to those things that they left their original country for
    in the first place. 

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
    Helen Keller
     Reply #188 - May 03, 2011, 03:45 PM

How can ANYBODY ask me to enjoy living in a City filled with Pakistani culture, people, religion and all that comes with living along side British Pakistani's - when these same people are so warped and brain washed by their stupid religion, that a simple condemnation for an evil terrorist who killed many innocent Western people, cannot be found with ease?

Most muslims do believe in conspiracies not only Pakistani muslims  Tongue Some of these conspiracies include believing that he wasn't responsible for 9/11 so they're not going to condemn him for something they believe he didn't do! That question can be easily reversed; how can anyone ask British Pakistanis to assimilate and live alongside people who don't condemn the actions of their army? I frequently hear "we're against the wars but support our soldiers" which to me is like saying "we're against murder but supporter murderers"

Will you condemn British troops who kill civilians?

EDIT: There are video shops in Bradford that sell copies of "The Arrivals" so conspiracies are pretty widespread  Roll Eyes
     Reply #189 - May 03, 2011, 03:51 PM

Most muslims do believe in conspiracies not only Pakistani muslims  Tongue Some of these conspiracies include believing that he wasn't responsible for 9/11 so they're not going to condemn him for something they believe he didn't do! T..............

Well that is true and I have to agree with Pakistani Muslims, he was NOT on the planes that hit the buildings., So he didn't do it., If he did it, he would have been  dead on that sept11th.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/05/03/bin.laden.rice/

The former sec Rice on the death of Mr. Osama..

Reply #190 - May 03, 2011, 03:58 PM

Cheesy

But he was responsible for the attacks although that doesn't justify the invasion and occupation of Afghanistan, not a single Afghan was involved nor did they learn how fly planes there  whistling2
     Reply #191 - May 03, 2011, 04:11 PM

Cheesy
    occupation of Afghanistan, not a single Afghan was involved nor did they learn how fly planes there  whistling2

That I agree with you., neither people of Afghanistan  nor people of Pakistan  responsible for flying those planes in to the buildings in New York
    But he was responsible for the attacks although that doesn't justify the invasion and ...

No..No., It was Allah who said fight infidels .. kill infidels..where ever you find them.,  even if they are hiding in high rise buildings.  Once Allah says that  Osama enraging Muhammad following Muslim with his  leadership is not a big deal..  So blame allah doll for that dear Aphrodite..  

Reply #192 - May 03, 2011, 04:18 PM

Their objection to serious introspection is paramount to how they live. I'm tired of their bullshit, their excuses, their sob stories....I'm tired of it all.

When an insular and conservative culture, constantly replenished through chain migration with a high proportion of first cousin-marriages from rural Muslim backgrounds, exists in a 'ghetto' situation in small towns and cities of a modern European society, with highly intertwined communities, mosques, madrassas and hardline literalist religious institutions asserting Deobandi, Tableegi-Jamaati and Jamaat-e-Islami style Islam, which is normative in Pakistan, but whose values and ideas about society are very much at odds with liberal secular demoracy, you have the situation we see in the northern milltowns like Bradford and other places. It is a very big problem, but its something that needs to be talked about full square on.

God is Love.

Reply #193 - May 03, 2011, 04:25 PM

Allan... most  western countries have the clash of cultures with various
    immigrants.  This has been the case here in the USA from the beginning.
    There will always be a stalemate until one culture gives in to the other,
    and assimilation begins.

Thats true. Its happening amongst Muslims in Britain, its already happened for immigrants and second, third generations of a wide range of other minorities, but there is extraordinary resistance to it happening too in some sections of the Muslim communities in some parts of the country. Its fair to say that there is both integration and separatism-ghettoisation happening within the Muslim community.

When a totally austere, frankly medieval minded literalist religious movement called Tableegi Jamaati has its European headquarters in Yorkshire, helping to set the atmospherics and tone of what is acceptable discourse of practise, injecting a really backwards, stone cold pre-modern version of Islam into Muslim society, its no surprise, for instance, that there is a really embedded 'ghetto' mentality in Yorkshire amongst so many Muslims.

British Muslims have not been allowed a free run at integration and settling on their own identity, finding the balance, because they've been living in a space in which literalist Islam has been injected into the atmosphere, by elders, prosletysers, mosques, madrassas, media, and their parents.

God is Love.

Reply #194 - May 03, 2011, 04:30 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I0f1tG0Qa0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvV1BHUkVVc

"Sab  behvaqkoof hi Sala., I am only the intelligent guy in Pakistan.,  Americans think I am a  behvaqkoof..."

Well you are dear Zaid  Hamid., you are biggest joker in the town

Reply #195 - May 03, 2011, 05:58 PM

Pakistan's radar might have been jammed during the operation.
    ISLAMABAD: US forces prior to launching an attack on Osama Bin Laden well inside Pakistan had jammed the country’s radar system to escape detection.

Official sources told Online that between 8:15 to 8:30 pm Sunday night two helicopters carrying 20 to 25 US marines flew from Bagram Airbase in Afghanistan and traveled 120 km well inside Pakistan in 30 to 35 minutes

Prior to entering Pakistan airspace they jammed the radars system and were flying low level and entered Pakistan area. Due to jammers the radars could not pick them up. The helicopters were well equipped with night vision equipments and through satellite they had located the target. The entire operation was controlled from Bagram, sources told.

http://www.onlinenews.com.pk/details.php?id=178563

Reply #196 - May 03, 2011, 06:03 PM

The first error I see is that they were NAVY SEALS, not marines.
    HUGE difference  Roll Eyes

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
    Helen Keller
     Reply #197 - May 03, 2011, 06:03 PM

d
     Reply #198 - May 03, 2011, 06:10 PM

The first error I see is that they were NAVY SEALS, not marines.
    HUGE difference  Roll Eyes

Same shit, different smell.
     Reply #199 - May 03, 2011, 06:38 PM

20 to 25 merchant marines would have been an awesome error, or Coast Guard "commandos"

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
    My political philosophy below
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwGat4i8pJI&feature=g-vrec
    Just kidding, here are some true heros
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBTgvK6LQqA
     Reply #200 - May 03, 2011, 06:53 PM

or Coast Guard "commandos"

Or marines / Seals who went commando.

God is Love.

Reply #201 - May 03, 2011, 06:58 PM

+10

What should have been a law enforcement job to nail a fringe beardo whom the Taliban offered to surrender to a third independent party if the US could provide evidence of complicity as all extradition warrants require has plunged the Great Satan into a decade long war out of which, surge after surge, it will emerge frustrated.

As with the fate of Saddam terminating Osama's existence has negated the golden oppurtinity to quiz him on what he knows. No victory this. Just one monumental blunder after another. God bless America.

you should also champion the fact that the Taliban were willing to try him in an Islamic court. Try him in a court of law! These Taliban were the paradigm of civility, hospitalty, and international sovereignty, before the pugnacious ape like G W Bush capriciously tossed aside hundred's of years of international law and barbaricly ignored the Taliban's reasonable request.

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
    My political philosophy below
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwGat4i8pJI&feature=g-vrec
    Just kidding, here are some true heros
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBTgvK6LQqA
     Reply #202 - May 03, 2011, 07:07 PM

Yeah who is he? Does he play for Arsenal? He sounds Jewish to me. :-)

I am better than your god......and so are you.

"Is the man who buys a magic rock, really more gullible than the man who buys an invisible magic rock?.......,...... At least the first guy has a rock!"
     Reply #203 - May 03, 2011, 11:05 PM

News says   'Image of Osama’s Yemeni wife passport received"

LAHORE: Geo News has received the passport image of Osama Bin Laden’s Yemeni wife.  An Arab TV said that Amal Ahmed Abdel Fatteh was the wife of al Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden.

According to the sources, son of Osama Bin Laden Ibrahim was also killed while two daughters sustained injures during the operation. Both daughters have been taken to undisclosed location for interrogation.

Sources said that during the operation Osama’s compound was divided into two parts.

Two men identified as Arshad and Tariq were also living in one part of the same compound. Both men were brothers, sources added.

and other news says

KUWAIT CITY: Osama Bin Laden did not want his children to join Al-Qaeda, according to Kuwait City-based newspaper, citing his last will and testament.

In a four-page document dated 14 December 2001, written on a computer and signed "Your Brother Abu Abdullah Osama Muhammad Bin Laden,” the late Al- Qaeda leader predicted he would be killed as a result of a "betrayal" and ordered his wives to not remarry. He prohibited his children from taking part in his terrorist organisation and from "going to the front," the newspaper said.

Various reports say Bin Laden fathered between 12 and 26 children and married four women.

Sure you don't want your children to join your "soldiers of Allah organization" but other Muslim children is O.K.

Reply #204 - May 03, 2011, 11:14 PM

was that the one used as human shield? or was that just a rumor
     Reply #205 - May 03, 2011, 11:29 PM

was that the one used as human shield? or was that just a rumor

Well the news that gets published now a days need to rechecked and confirmed. This news says  
    It was reported Monday that one of Bin Laden's wives was used as a human shield and died in the raid. According to White House Press Secretary Jay Carney, the woman who was in the room with the Al Qaeda leader was one of Bin Laden's four wives. He said she was shot but not killed, and she was not being used as a shield.

"In the room with Bin Laden, a woman -- Bin Laden’s wife -- rushed the U.S. assaulter and was shot in the leg but not killed. Bin Laden was then shot and killed," Carney read Tuesday from a new account of the dramatic firefight that took place in Pakistan a few days ago.

"Obviously some of the information was, came in piece by piece and is being reviewed and updated and elaborated on," Carney told reporters, explaining that the original account was derived "with great haste."

"We will continue to gather and provide to you details as we get them and we’re able to release them," Carney said at the news briefing.

Bin Laden's wife wasn't the only woman in the compound. Twenty-three children and nine women were in the three-story building at the time of the assault and were turned over to Pakistani authorities, said a U.S. official who requested anonymity to discuss an intelligence matter, the Associated Press reported.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2011/05/bin-ladens-wives-are-all-alive.html

so that is what we know now, read it all at the link..

Reply #206 - May 03, 2011, 11:38 PM

the late Al- Qaeda leader predicted he would be killed as a result of a "betrayal" and ordered his wives to not remarry.

I've read a couple of things about Bin Laden seeing himself as emulating Mohammed in a couple of respects, not just the usual Islamic sense but in a much more blasphemous way.

It is interesting to see that he too ordered  his wives not to remarry...
     Reply #207 - May 03, 2011, 11:41 PM

omg 23 children? i hope they're all alright
     Reply #208 - May 03, 2011, 11:41 PM

It is interesting to see that he too ordered  his wives not to remarry...

Hmm.. hupla didn't read this.. Oops Hupla did read that ., I am not reading hupla

and ordered his wives to not remarry.  .

That is apparently his will..

Reply #209 - May 03, 2011, 11:48 PM

The story of Osama Bin Laden and Kola Boof

http://atlantapost.com/2011/04/28/being-hitler%E2%80%99s-girlfriend-bin-laden%E2%80%99s-mistress-sets-the-record-straight/

........For the record, I’m prettier than Camilla Parker Bowles, Monica Lewinsky and all four of Somi’s wives.  I am a chocolate colored African woman living in America and I have never been without a man—I’m not bitter or alone.  I am a beautiful intelligent outspoken Egyptian Sudanese American Sunni Egypto Gisi-Waaq Oromo chocolate womanist who never wanted it known that she’d been with our generation’s Hitler and has found that being “Hitler’s girlfriend” does not sell books or make one popular, in fact it’s done the opposite—almost ruined my career and caused my children irreparable grief..............

Six years back I got an e-mail from her., when I wrote something about her in FFI

http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum2/viewtopic.php?t=1120

I don't how she picked that site.. lol..

• Previous page 1 ... 5 6 78 9 ... 15 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »