Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Today at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Today at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Comments on q woman vs pashtun

(Read 26320 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Comments on q woman vs pashtun
     Reply #30 - April 20, 2011, 10:44 AM

Ok guys, I have realised my errors. I wont be judgemental or generalise on all Jews.

I understand from the stuff I say I can seem contraversal.

I am sorry guys, Please handle me with care, I am very emotional, especially in Politics.

I care alot for all mankind. I wish we are all one people regardless of skin color, Religion and background.

Some of your words and opinions do occasionally flirt with controversy. So try not to take it too personally when people get upset with some of your posts and have a rant at you or your viewpoint. But you mostly sound like an okay guy and I’m sorry if I misjudged you before.

Hi
     Reply #31 - April 20, 2011, 12:09 PM

Even though I oppose Homosexuality,

You are denying my natural traits right on my face. Do you really think I will let you get away with it?

Opposing homosexuality is exactly like opposing left handedness.

Admin of following facebook pages and groups:
    Islam's Last Stand (page)
    Islam's Last Stand (group)
    and many others...
     Reply #32 - April 23, 2011, 06:47 PM

The two great posts of this thread  Afro
    Pashtun, I hate to see a fellow anti-imperialist wander off on the dark road of Jew-bashing and mindless, reflexive anti-Americanism-- too many have gone down that road, and you're on it too-- and it's the path to hell. It does nothing to help those under the iron heel of imperialism and only gives the apologists for imperialism more propaganda ammo to use by playing into their very worst stereotypes of anti-imperialists.

If it helps, think of it this way. To me (and most people) when we hear you say "closet Jew" it sounds to me and others much like when people call Obama a "closet Muslim." Now, what do you think of people who accuse Obama of secretly being Muslim? Then consider the fact that, at least from my perspective, this is really no different than accusing a pro-Israel person of being a "closet Jew"-- then maybe you'll see where you're going wrong.

Anti-imperialism/anti-capitalism is about the global liberation of people from the ruling/owning-class, not about ethnic, religious, or national division, not even about West vs. East-- to play into those divisions is to go exactly where the imperial ruling class and their supporters want you to go. It's where they have the rest of the world already and if they can get even the anti-imperialist/anti-capitalist opposition there too, then it will always be that way-- the national empires may change, the particular composition of the ruling class may change, but as long as we play into these bullshit divisions, the majority of us will always be under the yoke of some group looking to exploit us for profit.

You're essentially making the same mistake that Jewish anti-capitalists and anti-imperialists who supported the Zionist project did-- they traded global liberation and justice for national liberation and in the process of liberating their own ethnic national group, condemned another to slavery and became the new oppressors themselves.

I learnt a lot from this post, thanks Q-man yes

Great post, Q-Man.  Afro

@Pashtun:  You have got many things right in your politics but a few are fucked up.  The things you have got right, in my view, are: You are anti-imperialist, anti-EDL, anti-Gert Wilders, anti-Zionism, anti-Islamism (of course), anti-neocon, pro-science, pro-skepticism (although in practice you make outragious claims without providing good evidence!), etc.
    The things you have got wrong, in my view, are: You seem to harbour a hatred of Jews. (Well that's how it comes across when you call people closet Jews.)  Also, you are too tribalistic.  Humanism is about trying to widen the scope of love of people as widely as possible.  You mentioned you are a "Pashtun nationalist" in another thread.  You have gone from one us-versus-them mentality (Islam) to another (arguably more exclusive) one.

Plus, I just think you need to chill-out a bit.  You seem to be angry all the time at America, Israel etc.  Here: have a parrot. parrot

& I concur with ateapotist here yes well said!
     Reply #33 - July 01, 2012, 03:49 PM

http://exposethemarxists.blogspot.com/2012/06/soldat-amir-pashtun-wannabe.html

Isn't it funny how cats can understand people without ever reading a single psychology book?
     Reply #34 - July 01, 2012, 04:07 PM

Some interesting sites you visit. And your reason for posting this - beyond an exercise in thread necrophilia - was?
     Reply #35 - July 01, 2012, 05:25 PM

The guy hates homosexuals, West , Jews...but he expresses admiration for Russia that has been involved in wars with caucasian muslims  for centuries... grin12

Isn't it funny how cats can understand people without ever reading a single psychology book?
     Reply #36 - July 01, 2012, 06:03 PM

Heh, that's nothing. He claims to be ex-Zapad GRU elsewhere.

A strange chap, to be sure, but where do Caucasian Muslims come into it? He's no fan of Islam or of Muslims, that I can tell.
     Reply #37 - July 26, 2012, 10:51 PM

http://twitter.com/rage_ms/statuses/196329228541771776

ok put 2 and 2 together/ he hates blacks, hates homosexuals, hates Semites,on his FB profile he had =Eastern Orthodox= listed under religious views, he likes V.Putin , Serbia ..

sounds like Russian to me  grin12

Reply #38 - August 20, 2012, 11:47 PM

Link is expired but anyways linking to a site that's reactionary right nationalist at best, fascist at worst probably says as much about you (or more) than it does about him.

fuck you
     Reply #39 - October 02, 2012, 09:15 PM

I see you use every opportunity to tell me how bad balkan nationalist I am. And linking these guys doesn't mean i support them, I could have linked ummah.com or Zakir Nail video, it doesn't mean i support Zakir Naik...

Reply #40 - November 01, 2012, 04:25 PM

Lay off my penis !

I am Soldat Amir

I have my views, you have yours, stop turning this into a Neo-Liberal fuckfest.
     Reply #41 - November 01, 2012, 04:34 PM

Are you really ex-Zapad GRU, or was that just a windup for the folks at ARRSE?
     Reply #42 - November 01, 2012, 04:40 PM

Anyone who speaks sense is a wind up on ARSE.
  • Comments on q woman vs pashtun
     Reply #43 - September 07, 2013, 09:20 PM

This is something from our Pashtun on FB

and of course a dirty yiddish gog turk like you imposter who thinks hes semitic, ugly fat with that concubine whore of a wife you have would love t see others kill one another because that is what you Jews have been doing for centuries, sadly you never learn from the pogroms, you never leanr why every civilisation on the planet has had some form of history of hating, killing, gassing, expelling Jews, your only into money, using others, stiring trouble and hey just read your comment above, its in your blood to make others fight and use them....stupid khazar Jew...semitic my arse...you fucking achaknazi khazar gog turk mongrel with your concubine whore...come to Moscow come time...we fuck jewish scum everyday in Russia, hopefully Russia will be Judan free.
    go run to Sand nigger brohters the Arabs hahah your real semitic fathers

He is not stupid guy. But going around and telling everyone they are ''homosexual jews'' is not a way to be taken seriously.

''Russia will be juden free''.  Why does he sound like a slavic nazi?

I realised that God was too much like man to be God. by prince Spinoza
     Reply #44 - September 07, 2013, 09:23 PM

Wait, he's a Pashtun Afghan Russian fascist supremacist?

How do things like this happen?

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #45 - December 04, 2013, 02:02 AM

The Russians used to take Afghani children over the border for indoctrination. That is a good premise for how it could have happened.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #46 - March 30, 2014, 01:05 AM

Hmmmmm, Pashtun a homophobe. I'm a so called 'Pashtun' and I would like to know why you oppose homosexuality, does it have something to do with you clutching to your pakhtoonwali? If so then let go of all that as it will only blind you. Sometimes I wish I was gay, life might have been simpler in terms ofrelationships. And btw I read that same sex marriages took place today, a step forward indeed. Hang out with gay men, it will help you realise how wrong you are opposing someone based on their sexuality. Pa makha dai kha rora.
     Reply #47 - March 30, 2014, 03:12 AM

Singa eh, thaso khoshalleh? I, myself, am very happy to see you. But I am not Pathan. I just have lug shantay Pukhto, na ziyat. A pidgin learnt from a family, long ago. Still I miss them.
    I cannot say how happy I am to see someone else write kha. Kha! I still say it, without thinking.

Reply #48 - March 30, 2014, 11:26 AM

Pakahair alaka/jinai, za kha yum aur oomid kum taso hum kha yo. Aye I miss talking in pushto, don't think ive spoken pushto in couple of years now and even my dreams are in English. Kha ji kha ji Cheesy
     Reply #49 - March 30, 2014, 11:38 AM

Kha, ji, ow! I haven't heard any Pukhto since 2003. Sometimes I remember everything (I was as fluent as a toddler, not much to remember), but mostly I forget now, or get it mixed up with another language. I even had language notes that I held onto for a long time and only lost a few years ago. I suppose now it would be easier to find a dual language dictionary, there was no Amazon when I was first learning.
    I understood two words in your sentence, and then wanted to reply in Farsi. Oops!

Reply #50 - March 31, 2014, 02:12 PM

Ah you pronounce it as Pakhto as well, i like that pronunciation. I can pick up a bit of farsi but my other half speaks farsi quite well, she is a native English speaker and self-taught. It's ok you can reply in Farsi, how did you come about learning Farsi?

alaka/jinai, za kha yum aur oomid kum taso hum kha yo
    Boy/girl , i good am and hoping you also good are/is.

Language is such a fundamental aspect of our lives and always a treat to meet multilingual people, such a variety of languages out there and all of them are equally fascinating.
    Pa makha day kha.
    On front/ahead of good. ( May you have a good day)
     Reply #51 - April 01, 2014, 11:26 PM

Ah you pronounce it as Pakhto as well, i like that pronunciation. I can pick up a bit of farsi but my other half speaks farsi quite well, she is a native English speaker and self-taught. It's ok you can reply in Farsi, how did you come about learning Farsi?

alaka/jinai, za kha yum aur oomid kum taso hum kha yo
    Boy/girl , i good am and hoping you also good are/is.

Language is such a fundamental aspect of our lives and always a treat to meet multilingual people, such a variety of languages out there and all of them are equally fascinating.
    Pa makha day kha.
    On front/ahead of good. ( May you have a good day)

I don't actually speak Farsi, or any language other than English. I can follow a number of languages, a little. But the greetings are all in the same place in my brain, unfortunately, and even if you are talking to me in Spanish, I might reply in some other language, knowing it is Spanish. I was worse last year. I could hardly think in English at all and now I do. I still swear in foreign tongues, though.
    If someone looks like a Pathan, even if they are speaking English, I remember my Pukhto suddenly.
    I had Farsi television for years, and a Farsi acquaintance or two.

Reply #52 - April 02, 2014, 01:48 AM

Ah ok, well atleast you can vent out in different tongues, comes handy at times Smiley
     Reply #53 - April 02, 2014, 01:55 AM

Bilkul!

Reply #54 - April 02, 2014, 12:36 PM

Dair alla Afro
     Reply #55 - September 28, 2014, 09:40 AM

After reading all the posts on this thread I don't think Pashtun actually meant to say that he opposed homosexuality. I think he wanted to say that he disagreed with homosexuality but used a wrong word.

Religions + Politics = Problem
     Reply #56 - September 28, 2014, 01:44 PM

^Is there really a difference? Really?
    And what does it mean "disagree", like what are you disagreeing with? A human being feeling emotions of love, desire, lust for another human being? If people cared and obsessed a little less about who (consenting and mature) people fuck and fall in love with, I think we would have more time over to deal with real problems.

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #57 - September 28, 2014, 02:25 PM

Errrrr cornflower I am not saying that I agree with him. Just wanted to point out that I think he meant he disagreed with homosexuality but still thought it was wrong to kill homosexuals etc. If he truly opposed, he would say he wanted something bad for homosexuals (i.e. be killed, jailed, punished).

And no I am neither disagreeing nor opposing homosexuality. I think people have the right to fall in love with anyone and have a relationship with / marry anyone they love. I am all for equality so don't worry.

Reply #58 - September 28, 2014, 02:28 PM

After reading all the posts on this thread I don't think Pashtun actually meant to say that he opposed homosexuality...................

Hmmm CEMB has new Pashtun?? and he/she is a Honeybunch??  I didn't know that..

Hello Honeybunch? Ha! what is this Honeybunch? is it honey Bun?? and welcome to cemb..

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #59 - September 28, 2014, 03:16 PM

^
    Did you actually want to bully me?  Cry

Ughhh didn't you read my second post on here?

I didn't even know who this Pashtun dude is. All I know is the thread was started when I was a ridiculous Sunni girl who loved Osama and Hitler (I was 15 in 2011)

• Previous page 1 23 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »