Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
May 11, 2024, 06:33 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
May 10, 2024, 12:51 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
May 10, 2024, 09:41 AM

New Britain
May 08, 2024, 07:28 AM

General chat & discussion...
May 08, 2024, 07:16 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
May 07, 2024, 04:01 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 30, 2024, 06:51 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: "Homosexuality is Not Natural"

(Read 41946 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 4 ... 8 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: "Homosexuality is Not Natural"
     Reply #30 - April 18, 2011, 08:53 PM

Fuck that is a good quote. New sig I think.

fuck you
     Reply #31 - April 18, 2011, 09:31 PM

LOL

Ram is a dangerous Hindu Bolshevik. He's not to be trifled with. Step back.

Hey Ram, where have you gone? How can you let my outrage of a last post stand unopposed? I had geared up for a fearsome war to the end between a Hindu and a Turk in which dangerous four letter words would be exchanged. You had better climb back in the ring. I won't ask you again.

Thank you Bison. I presume you are talking about an imbecile juvenile, who shall remain nameless for he is not a worthy opponent. Time is limited and precious to waste on someone whose vocabulary is limited to 3rd graders' 3rd grade expletives.

वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्
    Entire World is One Family
    سارا سنسار ايک پريوار ہے
     Reply #32 - April 18, 2011, 09:32 PM

No, Einstein, he was talking about himself. Sheesh.

fuck you
     Reply #33 - April 18, 2011, 09:58 PM

Quote from: Mount A Bison
    Ram, you are flirting. This must stop. You ascribe things to me that I don't hold. The frantic clamour on the part of the forward-lookers to conscript science for political ends is redolent of the conservative trait of clothing economic greed in Darwinian terms. If it was shown tomorrow that anal copulation was unnatural, would the rear-mounters cease to anally copulate? No. Of what use then is the dubious gay gene idea? True or not, homosexuals will be homosexuals and the Death-to-the-Sodomites crowd can go and hang.  It's a civil libertarian issue. Not a biological one. Much time is saved by simply letting it be known to our Muslim brothers that people who spend their waking hours feverishly dwelling on what men put inside their exit hole show very marked signs of deviant tendencies. Keep your mind clean Ahmed. That should be the message.

LOL. Don't flatter yourself Bison, I like you, but not that much. You do raise an interesting question. But not all homosexuals engage in anal coitus. I am thinking about the daughters of Sapho. Also, the heteros of the fair sex do lust for the rear entry occasionally.

Ahmeds and Mohammads only dream about the orifice of elimination because that is the only part of anatomy they are acquainted with besides their little dangling bits. As Allah fearing true believers, they are not permitted to think about the meadows between the creamy thighs.

वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्
    سارا سنسار ايک پريوار ہے
     Reply #34 - April 18, 2011, 10:16 PM

Cheesy Cheesy

I liked a quote by muddy recently. -> "Homosexuality has been found in more than 450 species.. But Homophobia just in one. Which one is unnatural now?"

I don't want to take credit for it. It was either IsLame or Lira. I just copied that on my facebook.

Admin of following facebook pages and groups:
    Islam's Last Stand (page)
    Islam's Last Stand (group)
    and many others...
     Reply #35 - April 18, 2011, 10:34 PM

DAMMIT!

Anyhow, by lira you mean vira?

fuck you
     Reply #36 - April 18, 2011, 10:36 PM

omfg... i just came across a video, an interview of sorts with a gay
    man.  However I would get banned if I posted it ROFLMAO! 
    Unfriggin believable!

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
    Helen Keller
     Reply #37 - April 18, 2011, 10:51 PM

post it..

and many others...
     Reply #38 - April 18, 2011, 10:52 PM

DAMMIT!

Anyhow, by lira you mean vira?

Lira is someone on our facebook groups..

and many others...
     Reply #39 - April 19, 2011, 01:40 AM

Oh come on, ishina, I expected better of you than this kind of crude stereotyping.

Just because flamingos are pink does not mean they are "displaying homosexual behavior"

Hetro is soooo last millennium. All the cool animals are bi these days.

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
     Reply #40 - April 19, 2011, 03:50 AM

Logically speaking, Homosexuality is not Natural. Sticking your Penis or Finger into the Anus/Vagina. Just because one is a Ex-Muslim does not mean they automattically become Pro Gay/Lesbian.

Homosexuls should not be prosectuted but neither should it be promoted as a good thing.

Reply #41 - April 19, 2011, 03:54 AM

Again your using Animals for your justification. A Praying Mantis would eat its partner after having sex, would you do the same?

Ishina, you maybe a Lesbian, but dont push it into others throats. Remember logically, couples are to produce babies, that is how we progress and how we move forward, Homosexuality seems to be a Basic farce or an Entertainment for confused individuals.

Plus, Ishina, why do you associate Anti-Gay remarks with backwardness, Homosexuality has been around for 1000s of years and has been dispised for 1000s of years even when Ambrahmic relgiions did not exist. So being Anti-gay does not mean your backward.

Most of you here are born from a Mother and a Father, Show me a single child who is born of a Lesbian or Homosexual Couple.

Exactly.
     Reply #42 - April 19, 2011, 04:30 AM

Cheesy

Or Canex, do none of you read the quotes I would consider for my signature thread -  http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=6468.25

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #43 - April 19, 2011, 04:33 AM

Again your using Animals for your justification. A Praying Mantis would eat its partner after having sex, would you do the same?

Ishina, you maybe a Lesbian, but dont push it into others throats. Remember logically, couples are to produce babies, that is how we progress and how we move forward, Homosexuality seems to be a Basic farce or an Entertainment for confused individuals.

Plus, Ishina, why do you associate Anti-Gay remarks with backwardness, Homosexuality has been around for 1000s of years and has been dispised for 1000s of years even when Ambrahmic relgiions did not exist. So being Anti-gay does not mean your backward.

Most of you here are born from a Mother and a Father, Show me a single child who is born of a Lesbian or Homosexual Couple.

Exactly.

Well done mate. That should really help to diffuse the argument, and this thread will now die down quietly. Good conflict avoidance there.

You’re also wanted here: http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=15599.msg432296#new (Q-man wants to pillow talk with you)

Hi
     Reply #44 - April 19, 2011, 04:44 AM

Oh boy.

He's no friend to the friendless
    And he's the mother of grief
    There's only sorrow for tomorrow
    Surely life is too brief
     Reply #45 - April 19, 2011, 04:46 AM

Smiley

Hi
     Reply #46 - April 19, 2011, 04:56 AM

I honestly can’t tell if you’re serious or not, Pashtun. You're like a really bad parody of a conservative loon.

Logically speaking, Homosexuality is not Natural.

This is a statement. You have not made a logical argument to support this statement. You are not ‘logically speaking’. You’re just speaking. In fact, your entire string of comments on this topic consist of baseless assertions. Do you actually have a case you’d like to make? I'd be interested in the actual logic behind your conclusion if you'd like to present it.

Sticking your Penis or Finger into the Anus/Vagina is not Natural

Why not? How are you defining 'natural'? In what sense of the word are you using the word 'natural'?

Just because one is a Ex-Muslim does not mean they automattically become Pro Gay/Lesbian.

Correct.

Homosexuls should not be prosectuted but neither should it be promoted as a good thing.

Why not?

Reply #47 - April 19, 2011, 04:59 AM

I wonder, just wonder, if Pashtun is Iblis..

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #48 - April 19, 2011, 05:00 AM

You are sorta throwing darts at the dartboard randomly. Yet you’ve managed to hit on one true thing - that not everything in nature is good. But then, you say yourself initially that you support gay rights. You initially seem to be able to differentiate between good and bad. Surely this means you are able to differentiate between what is good and bad in all cases?

You’re not supporting post-coital cannibalism for humans. But you are “supporting gays” What makes you able to distinguish between right and wrong when it suits you, and why are you not consistently doing so?

Ishina, you maybe a Lesbian, but dont push it into others throats.

I’m not a lesbian, I’m not gay, I’m not straight, I’m not bisexual. I have no sexual preference and will have none forced upon me. I’m not pushing anything into anyone’s throat. Starting a thread on a forum is not pushing anything down anyone’s throat. Nobody has a gun to your head forcing you to read this thread. You did however say something I take issue with, and I decided to post it here rather than derail that thread.

Remember logically, couples are to produce babies...

Logically? I don’t think that words means what you think it means. Again, unless you want to present the logic behind the assertion, it remains an empty, groundless assertion.

that is how we progress and how we move forward,

It’s incredibly simplistic to think that merely reproducing is progression. There are many factors involved in securing the long-term survival of a species. At this point, reproduction isn’t a priority for the human race. With limited resources, global poverty and hunger, territorial disputes, etc, you could say it was even detrimental to the long-term survival to simply churn out more offspring at this point.

Homosexuality seems to be a Basic farce or an Entertainment for confused individuals.

You keep saying one-liners like this, but you never go into any detail or explain the rationale behind them. You need to back your statements up otherwise it’s just empty words, easily disregarded.

“What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof.”

Being anti-gay for no apparent reason isn’t something I’d call ‘backwards.’ I’d call it random pointless nonsense.

Which century is this? Have you just woken up from a coma?

There are plenty of ways for a same-sex couple to raise children, even if they are not conceived the old fashioned way. There is surrogacy, artificial insemination, adoption even. There are so many children in this world that need parents. There are so many gay couples ready, willing, able to be parents. Then there are people like you standing in the way. For what reason would you deny these two things a chance to be put together?

People like you who have so much to say on this issue, mostly empty words and unfounded assertions I might add, would deny one more child in this world a set of loving parents. For what reason though? We have yet to hear your reasons.

Exactly.

Don't pat yourself on the back yet. You have a lot of explaining to do.

Reply #49 - April 19, 2011, 05:14 AM

That’s quite a random observation?

From what I’ve read, Iblis is one clever f55ker. Surely, it would hurt his intellect to carry out this charade.

Hi
     Reply #50 - April 19, 2011, 05:22 AM

Yeah, I really hope he isn't. Pashtun is a major downgrade.

Surely life is too brief
     Reply #51 - April 19, 2011, 05:29 AM

Maybe if they surgically removed every funny bone out of Iblis he could be. Pashtun’s humoristic climate is arid like Death Valley. 
     Reply #52 - April 19, 2011, 05:56 AM

Maybe if they surgically removed every funny bone out of Iblis he could be. Pashtun’s humoristic climate is arid like Death Valley.  

Dog smells everything miles away and black dogs are very good in sensing the prey.... lol., yes you are right Bangladesh is far away from waziristan. well Pasthun is a great guy.,   Some how with his mental and physical exercise he seem to grow Muscles in Brain.  Brain is very soft tissue.  but   he came long way,  sure he will change his views.  He seem to have this  idea that CEMB is campaigning for homosexuality..   Or campaigning for juice. Christians.. hindus..Sikhs...

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #53 - April 19, 2011, 06:15 AM

Logically speaking, Homosexuality is not Natural. Sticking your Penis or Finger into the Anus/Vagina.

What about muff diving? Do you regard that as natural? grin12

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #54 - April 19, 2011, 06:20 AM

Asstaghfirullah!

Surely life is too brief
     Reply #55 - April 19, 2011, 02:35 PM

;
     Reply #56 - April 19, 2011, 07:21 PM

tell me Pashtun... WHY do men have nippkes, hmmmm?

Besides, homosexuality is great for population control.
    Think of all the abortions avoided by homosexuality.
    All the unwanted kids.  All the hunger, pain, suffering
    from areas with way too many people.
    When hetros start taking some fucking responsibility to prevent
    these issues, that will be a good day.

EDIT  NIPPLES NOT NIPPKES

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
    Helen Keller
     Reply #57 - April 19, 2011, 11:34 PM

Bison,

Flattery is always welcome. I agree that the word homophobia is oxymoron. But whatever I know about the practice of buggery is second hand. I am too much of chicken to go near a hairy derriere. I prefer to let my fingers explore the curves of female form.

The cow worshipers are just as confused about the unmentionable love as the rest of us.

वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्
    سارا سنسار ايک پريوار ہے
     Reply #58 - April 20, 2011, 04:29 AM

EDIT  NIPPLES NOT NIPPKES

I prefer Nippkes - sounds like Latvian for nipples, and sounds far cuter  Afro

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #59 - April 20, 2011, 04:59 AM

Still, If Homosexuality was Natural, then why was it never accepted by Mankind for the last 6000 or so years?

If Homosexuality was Natural then how come sticking your penis into a vaccum cleaner is seen unnatural?

Plus in my view, Homosexuality is just a very bad habit plus I am sure it didnt take Judiasm,Christianity or Islam you tell you that, Mankind has always dipised Homosexuality from the beginning, It should never be promoted, there should never been same sex adoption or same sex marriages whereby a child is raised, its un-natural,deluding and outragous.

Plus, if it was Natural, then how come there have been cases of Homosexuals becoming Straight? Why the sudden lust for women and not men? Its a Psychological bad Habit in my view, and you dont need to be modern/progressive or an Ex Muslim or a God-less individual to see that.

The difference is, a Penis goes into a Vagina, a baby is born, that is Natural, sticking your penis into a man's anus is not Natural, if it was then everybody would be doing it right?

However, if you want to be gay, then be gay, but push it down other peoples throats.

Plus I dont understand why Islam is so anti-gay, doesnt Islam teach that in Paradise there will be handsome boys with big beautiful eyes who will serve the naughty sheiks lots of milk and wine?

• Previous page 1 23 4 ... 8 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »