Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 06:51 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 28, 2024, 06:41 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 27, 2024, 01:26 PM

New Britain
April 27, 2024, 08:42 AM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 02:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 05:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 08:53 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: Hey People

(Read 20143 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 3 4 56 7 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Hey People
     Reply #120 - April 12, 2011, 03:26 PM

All I did on sunniforum was to comment that quran is written by a pedophile, and there I got banned right away.

Admin of following facebook pages and groups:
    Islam's Last Stand (page)
    Islam's Last Stand (group)
    and many others...
     Reply #121 - April 12, 2011, 03:26 PM

It's becoming apparent this forum has no space for discussion, but is more of a place where "ex-Muslims" can gather to comfort each other through hatred.

If there was ever a stereotyping of the year award, i'd nominate this place as first place Afro

Good thing you are so far above everyone else that you won't be tainted.

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
     Reply #122 - April 12, 2011, 03:31 PM

Kenan, please dont ignore what Some of the members have said above the blatant insults from Muddy and  MnfqKfrMrtd.

You call that a discussion?

I am not ignoring anything. And yes, I call that a discussion.

There were plenty of other posters you could concentrate on if discussion is what you are looking for and there is always 'ignore' option if you find any particular poster too aggressive to your liking.
     Reply #123 - April 12, 2011, 03:41 PM

No it isn't. Can you choose to believe the keyboard you're typing with doesn't exist? Can you choose to believe flying pigs exist?

(BTW, do you go to Bradford Uni?)

response request ^
     Reply #124 - April 12, 2011, 04:02 PM

It's becoming apparent this forum has no space for discussion, but is more of a place where "ex-Muslims" can gather to comfort each other through hatred.

To illustrate just how wrong you are in your assertion let me point out the fact that one of my favourite posters here is actually a Muslim - The tailor and that he has been a regular contributor here for nearly two years now.

To illustrate my point further let me tell you that this month's Poster of the Month Award (POTM) went to a Muslim - debunker. You can check this fact for yourself here: http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=3781.msg425320#msg425320

Tell me Observer1 - how many Islamic forums do you know that would award a title like that to an atheist ex-Muslim? Perhaps you could ask him for his opinion (his post count is at 3k atm) before you pass a verdict regarding the nature of this place?

Reply #125 - April 12, 2011, 04:04 PM

A warm welcome, from your Muslim "brother", observer.  parrot

A googolplex is *precisely* as far from infinity as is the number 1.--Carl Sagan
     Reply #126 - April 12, 2011, 04:14 PM

Kenan, please dont ignore what Some of the members have said above the blatant insults from Muddy and  MnfqKfrMrtd.

Don't dodge the five points I mentioned. You can't weasel out of them. And I haven't changed my opinion: Muhammad(PISS be upon him).
    This is NOTHING compared to the insults in the Qur'an directed towards the kuffaar.

I shouldn't be here. Really. Shaytan SWT deluded ALL of us. Amen.
     Reply #127 - April 12, 2011, 04:19 PM

To illustrate just how wrong you are in your assertion let me point out the fact that one of my favourite posters here is actually a Muslim - The tailor and that he has been a regular contributor here for nearly two years now.

To illustrate my point further let me tell you that this month's Poster of the Month Award (POTM) went to a Muslim - debunker. You can check this fact for yourself here: http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=3781.msg425320#msg425320

Tell me Observer1 - how many Islamic forums do you know that would award a title like that to an atheist ex-Muslim? Perhaps you could ask him for his opinion (his post count is at 3k atm) before you pass a verdict regarding the nature of this place?

I think it's safe to say he came here with an opinion already formed, with the intention to prove it correct, and will go away with that same opinion no matter what you say or do. I think he came for vindication, not conversation.

Reply #128 - April 12, 2011, 04:22 PM

I've personally had that mentality of vindication, and then left as a skeptic. Though I do think it largely depends on intellect. Some folks are dumb enough to be content with fiction others are not.
     Reply #129 - April 12, 2011, 04:23 PM

@Observer1:
    You are not even answering most of our points.  Time waster!

Regarding this forum, compare it to islamicboard where TheRationalizer was censored and banned for no good reason.

See this post on an old thread:

I protested many times, my protests were deleted and I received a warning strike for questioning the authority of moderators.  I then protested in private with the mods, they told me that my posts were often deleted because "They won't help anyone." - In other words, they were deleted because they should be encouraging people to continue to believe in Islam.

"Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so." -- Bertrand Russell

Baloney Detection Kit
     Reply #130 - April 12, 2011, 04:25 PM

Hey Kenan, that turned out to be a wonderful introductory speech...for the grand entrance of the hero of our story...
    *Enter Debunker Stage Left*

Oh and welcome Observer. I how you find the rest of your time here more amenable than your stay so far.

Hi
     Reply #131 - April 12, 2011, 04:30 PM

Who is the founder/founders or principle voice/public spokesperson of Islamicboard.com?

Reply #132 - April 12, 2011, 04:32 PM

Who is the founder/founders or principle voice/public spokesperson of Islamicboard.com?

Why?
     Reply #133 - April 12, 2011, 04:38 PM

What would happen if someone posted this at Islamicboard.com:

Hi everyone, How are you.

First of all, let me say that I am an Ex-Muslim and currently studying at University.

There was a small talk recently at the University, given by your public spokesperson regarding the Islamicboard community, which got my curious about the Islamicboard. There was only a handful of people there, but none the less, I learnt a bit.

I found his responses to be a bit stereotypical, and in response to some of the questions, he seemed inclined to not answer the question, but resort to changing the subject, referring to anyone who disagreed to him as Zionists ( really).

I was not really aware of the Islamicboard before this, so I felt I was witnessing some satirical movement, however, this was not the case.

Anyway, I thought I’d check out what the Islamicboard was about, and perhaps discuss with some of the people here. Who I’m sure I can have a meaningful discussion with a direction. Unlike what I saw with your spokesperson the other day.

Reply #134 - April 12, 2011, 04:47 PM

let me find out...
     Reply #135 - April 12, 2011, 04:49 PM

Do it for a few Muslim forums, to get a broader reading.

Reply #136 - April 12, 2011, 04:54 PM

This reminds me of when Digdug rejoins with a sockpuppet making a half-flaming critical intro in order to make many ex-Muslims bash him in mass to prove that you're "all" unable to have an impartial point of view so he can keep his faith strong.

Do not look directly at the operational end of the device.
     Reply #137 - April 12, 2011, 04:56 PM

fuck they take the piss with the registration, being happered of drink and coke and doing math wtf.

Reply #138 - April 12, 2011, 04:59 PM

here I posted it:
    http://www.islamicboard.com/introduce-yourself/134305817-hi-ex-muslim-here.html#post1428093
     Reply #139 - April 12, 2011, 05:00 PM

What would happen if someone posted this at Islamicboard.com:

instaban?
     Reply #140 - April 12, 2011, 05:01 PM

What if they don't have a public spokesman?  Cheesy

19:46   <zizo>: hugs could pimp u into sex

Quote from: yeezevee
    well I am neither ex-Muslim nor absolute 100% Non-Muslim.. I am fucking Zebra

Reply #141 - April 12, 2011, 05:03 PM

^ yeah, thats why I asked. Maybe there is a forum that definitely has one?

Reply #142 - April 12, 2011, 05:04 PM

The Mpac Uk forum would qualify, Mpac has public spokespeople.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #143 - April 12, 2011, 05:05 PM

posted it in the main section:
    http://www.islamicboard.com/general/134305818-i-am-ex-muslim.html#post1428094
     Reply #144 - April 12, 2011, 05:19 PM

Stupid trolling..
    Anyway, I am really shocked at how badly you all want to defend Maryam Namazie. Why can't you accept she has failed to be a convincing speaker for this gentleman Observer1?
    As I said,- she doesn't bother coming here to the forum.. Which is indeed suspicious..

Reply #145 - April 12, 2011, 05:21 PM

I'm pretty sure she's tied up with all that more productive stuff she's doing voluntarily.

Reply #146 - April 12, 2011, 05:22 PM

Stupid trolling..
    Anyway, I am really shocked at how badly you all want to defend Maryam Namazie. Why can't you accept she has failed to be a convincing speaker for this gentleman Observer1?
    As I said,- she doesn't bother coming here to the forum.. Which is indeed suspicious..

You have, about much credibility of some used panties of a hooker from bradfords red light district.
     Reply #147 - April 12, 2011, 05:24 PM

People asked him a few questions. It's not like they kicked a puppy in the face or anything.

Reply #148 - April 12, 2011, 05:25 PM

You have, about much credibility of some used panties of a hooker from bradfords red light district.

Cut that out, Tut.  If you're drunk stick to the Rant Arena.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #149 - April 12, 2011, 05:28 PM

Your vocabulary does give some hints about your whereabouts.

• Previous page 1 ... 3 4 56 7 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »