Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Cure in Mohammed's urine!!!

(Read 1931 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Cure in Mohammed's urine!!!
     OP - April 10, 2011, 11:26 AM

http://www.islamieducation.com/en/miscellaneous/purity-and-cure-in-the-prophets-urine.html

Tabarani said: Abdullah bin Ahmad bin Hanbal informed us, who was informed by Yahya ibn Ma’een, who was informed by Hajjaj Bin Muhammad who narrates from Ibn Jurayj who narrates from Hukaymah bint Umaymah, who reports from her mother Umaymah who said,
    ‘the Prophet SAW used to have a wooden bowl in which he used to urinate and place under His bed. One night, He searched for it but did not find it and asked for it saying, where is the bowl? The members of the house replied ‘Umm Salamah’s slave girl Barrah drank it’ who came from Habashah with her. The Prophet replied, ‘surely she has protected herself from the fire with a great wall’.

This narration is authenticated by many scholars. Imam Nur al-Din al-Haythmi said, ‘it is narrated by Tabarani and its narrators are from the men of al-Sahih i.e. Bukhari except Abdullah bin Ahmad bin Hanbal and Hukaymah who are both trustworthy narrators’.[3]

Lmao
     vomit

"What you do speaks so loud that I cannot hear what you say."
  • Re: Cure in Mohammed's urine!!!
     Reply #1 - April 10, 2011, 11:28 AM

wow
     Reply #2 - April 10, 2011, 01:31 PM

Bob approves.

Against the ruin of the world, there
    is only one defense: the creative act.

-- Kenneth Rexroth
     Reply #3 - April 10, 2011, 01:41 PM

‘the Prophet SAW used to have a wooden bowl in which he used to urinate and place under His bed. One night, He searched for it but did not find it and asked for it saying, where is the bowl? The members of the house replied ‘Umm Salamah’s slave girl Barrah drank it’ who came from Habashah with her. The Prophet replied, ‘surely she has protected herself from the fire with a great wall’.

what was wrong with that guy.,  he couldn't get up from the bed  and go to urinals???   Damn   that is sick.,  The guy was only 63 year old when he died  and apparently he used to have sex with all his 13 or so wives in one night., And Islamic sources say  he had sex drive of 40 men or seven horses... Errrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hadith from Ibn Sad's "Kitab al-Tabaqat al-Kabir"9, volume 1, pages 438, 439. ....

…The apostle of Allah said, "Gabriel brought a kettle from which I ate and I was given the power of sexual intercourse to forty men."

…The apostle of Allah was given the power to equal to that of forty men and the people of paradise will be given the power equal to eighty men

…The prophet was granted the power of sexual intercourse to that of forty men.

Ibn Kathir commenting on 56:35-37 says regarding the amount of times a man can have sex in one day in Paradise:

(In Paradise, the believer will be given such and such strength for women.) Anas said, "I asked, `O Allah's Messenger! Will one be able to do that' He said,

(He will be given the strength of a hundred (men).)'' At-Tirmidhi also recorded it and said, "Sahih Gharib.'' Abu Al-Qasim At-Tabarani recorded that Abu Hurayrah said that the Messenger of Allah was asked, "O Allah's Messenger! Will we have sexual intercourse with our wives in Paradise'' He said,

(The man will be able to have sexual intercourse with a hundred virgins in one day.) Al-Hafiz Abu `Abdullah Al-Maqdisi said, "In my view, this Hadith meets the criteria of the Sahih, and Allah knows best.'' Allah's statement,

(`Urub,) Sa`id bin Jubayr reported that Ibn `Abbas said, "They are in an infatuated state with their husbands, haven't you ever seen a she-camel in heat? She is like that.'' Ad-Dahhak reported from Ibn `Abbas who said, "The Urub and their husbands are their sweet hearts, and they are their husbands' sweet hearts.'' Similar was said by `Abdullah bin Sarjis, Mujahid, `Ikrimah, Abu Al-`Aliyah, Yahya bin Abi Kathir, `Atiyah, Al-Hasan, Qatadah, Ad-Dahhak and others. Ad-Dahhak reported from Ibn `Abbas;

Bull shit  in scent bottle

JUNK...JUNK... Whole Hadith is bull shit, it should be burnt in MOSQUE and  thrown out of Islam permanently

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »