Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Post your favourite Bollywood song(s)!

(Read 93329 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 13 14 1516 17 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Post your favourite Bollywood song(s)!
     Reply #420 - October 10, 2013, 10:22 PM

Yee get this. Inception is 17 years old and she does not like new Indian songs. (Inception - I am not making fun of you at all, you are brilliant and let no one say so otherwise). Old before her time.

really?   well that means she is more mature than most of the 17 year old boys from Pakistan.. Much more., But what is there in age? it is just a number unless you are a prophet.,  now we  have 16 year old from Pakistan who is nominated for Nobel peace prize.. So devil  go to this link and  tell me your choice for 2013 NPP

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #421 - October 10, 2013, 10:59 PM

I have a belt that was 27 years old (well in my possession)bought on a sixth form trip to London from carnaby street for ten pounds sterling. gave me good service, the notches in the belt recording my adulthood, up and down, leather, the one you could change the buckle to suit the mood. It finally bit the dust, ripped through a notch, don't tell me there is nothing in a number. Numbers don't lie.

There should be an obituaries thread. Not necessarily just for belts, perhaps a view you have held for a long time, an opinion, or a religion.

My keyboard gave me five years good service till last month. And boy has been exposed to all sorts of abuse, from kids, from kids eating, from evn smaller kids banging it around, five years without a service but providing total service and one last visit from the savages of the north and kaput.

This keyboard sometimes missing out letters, but hey ho that is the least of my problems.

ETA - Yee, I don't follow your links, too much negativity, I try to reduce the negativity in my life. there will be a moment for it, there always is.

I am my own worst enemy and best friend, itsa bit of a squeeze in a three-quarter bed, tho. Unhinged!? If I was a dog I would be having kittens, that is unhinged. Footloose n fancy free, forced to fit, fated to fly. One or 2 words, 3 and 3/thirds, looking comely but lonely, till I made them homely.D
     Reply #422 - October 11, 2013, 03:00 PM

Yee get this. Inception is 17 years old and she does not like new Indian songs. (Inception - I am not making fun of you at all, you are brilliant and let no one say so otherwise). Old before her time.

o.o you got the wrong impression lol  im just mad as a kid, can't be mature
     Reply #423 - October 11, 2013, 10:56 PM

You are a kid. You are not mature at 17, unless you are one of those people who are born mature. You don't know who you are yet, if you do then you are sorta boring, if you ask me.

I am glad I chatted to you, you made me post that Climie Fisher tune and made me remember that there were times I used to listen to lyrics, when in love or having a heartbroken, long long time since either of them happened.

I am my own worst enemy and best friend, itsa bit of a squeeze in a three-quarter bed, tho. Unhinged!? If I was a dog I would be having kittens, that is unhinged. Footloose n fancy free, forced to fit, fated to fly. One or 2 words, 3 and 3/thirds, looking comely but lonely, till I made them homely.D
     Reply #424 - October 11, 2013, 11:01 PM

You are a kid. You are not mature at 17, unless you are one of those people who are born mature. You don't know who you are yet, if you do then you are sorta boring, if you ask me.

I am glad I chatted to you, you made me post that Climie Fisher tune and made me remember that there were times I used to listen to lyrics, when in love or having a heartbroken, long long time since either of them happened.

Smiley
     Reply #425 - October 11, 2013, 11:10 PM

InC What does this mean o.o  I guess It means surprise/no way and the other one << with the 'eyes' like that.

Reply #426 - October 11, 2013, 11:20 PM

O.o- surprise
    <.<- just a stupid face, doesnt have a specific meaning
     Reply #427 - October 11, 2013, 11:27 PM

Your English has improved. Stick around. Just kidding.  Wink

Reply #428 - October 12, 2013, 02:17 PM

yeh kya hua
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RovsIojPiqs

This is my offering (no undertones) to you In-C. My tastes are getting refined and thought this would be right up your street. I am sure you have heard of it.

Reply #429 - October 12, 2013, 02:27 PM

Even though I dream always in English, I swear mostly in English I think I love mostly in Urdu. (which is odd because I have never loved/had love reciprocated by an Asian girl)

Reply #430 - October 12, 2013, 03:44 PM

I just remembered that my belt iswas 27 years old! On the dealing with death thread I said that since I survived getting past 27 I want to live till 77 (9 is still my lucky number)because loadsa cool people died aged 27. I always knew my belt was cool. RIP.

Reply #431 - October 12, 2013, 04:37 PM

...........I want to live till 77 ....................

77??

hmm watch these Indian songs/dances/bevies  you will be 17 all the time Devil...   Devils and gods don't age   books of gods says that.. Go be 17 all the time.. here ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CY0pDBhzN4

Hmm    Ok..   Mr. DirValley. I understand that but use common sense..

Reply #432 - October 12, 2013, 04:54 PM

YZT  - f <cue>

Only in your head am I a devil, it is a screen-name. If you want to be literal I am an advocate for the Devil, again not the devil itself.

InC - wicked first tune in your selection for me. Thanx.

Reply #433 - October 12, 2013, 11:14 PM

The only difference between me and some other men is that I speak the truth, I am too honest.

Reply #434 - October 12, 2013, 11:22 PM

The only difference between me and some other men is that I speak the truth, I am too honest.

True.. true devil's lawyer.,  and "most  prophets and devils said/say same thing" ., but I would have been more happy to read  from you these words instead that revelation

" I think i speak the truth, I think I am too honest"

those are better words  devil's lawyer...

Reply #435 - October 12, 2013, 11:28 PM

Right

Youse on my ignore list

Of course I think, who the fuck is thinking for me, you? Lol -- evry bloke is 17, some admit it, some think they are special, which one are you? FYI I am not saying that only me thinks I am honest, on other forum the much respected old-school feminist (not tigress or let us say Queen Boudiccea, as she had many monikers, I give her my one) thinks I am too honest because on certain topics her and I are the only ones agreeing.

Reply #436 - October 13, 2013, 05:38 PM

here more tunes
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gk3l4Ars8oka

Atif <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFmKuz7xP5Q
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27SXXHHZuhs
     Reply #437 - October 13, 2013, 05:40 PM

yeh kya hua
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RovsIojPiqs

This is my offering (no undertones) to you In-C. My tastes are getting refined and thought this would be right up your street. I am sure you have heard of it.

yeah i heard it a few times XD   nice songs  thx!
     Reply #438 - October 13, 2013, 05:46 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hP2p-yH1tGU
     Reply #439 - October 16, 2013, 07:31 PM

77??

hmm watch these Indian songs/dances/bevies  you will be 17 all the time Devil...   Devils and gods don't age   books of gods says that.. Go be 17 all the time.. here ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CY0pDBhzN4

Thank you yee. Best video you ever linked for me. Top ten current Bollywood actresses, a good category. I magine if some dude got the same list in the same order. I'd want to meet him, maybe not shake him by the hand, though.

Anyways, this link, the compiler destroys his credibility by his number one choice of kajol, thankfully you only realise that at the end, before that you think ok ok, and my interest was irked by Depika Padukone only coming seventh in his list??!! what, six better than DP (maybe not lol).

Ashwiriya? Rai at six - old news
    Pretty Zinta - at five - no way objectively and subjectively
    Bipashu at four I think - Ok, similar to Deep Throat but ever so lightly, manly
    Priyanka Chopra - here I thought, hmm ok - PC is jst too perfect, you need flaw
    Rani Mukerjee at 3, 3 Mmm - if the list was sexiest in native dress, she would be top and I give you those eyes and smile.
    No I messed my numbers up - karisma or kareena kapoor is there ahead of Pikapad- ace bod, character nose but a bit too boss-eyed - thank you for her tune, that is being played now
    At number one, top of the tree Kajol!!! don't waste my time, seems that was his first/in his teenage years.

Reply #440 - October 19, 2013, 09:53 PM

kareena kapoor - forget who sing/wrote it
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLqVZP72KgA

At 1.50 to 2.05 imo absolute mastery of the music video (sun sea sex) orgasmic

Lads and lesbians - 0.22 and if you have another couple spare, start at 0.20, but really the first 30 sec at least.

also unlike virtually all other bollywood dance numbers, the backing singers are black - light skin on it's head - how daring

at least they look as f they could actually be singing for real (it is in English), they are balck. or is that racist?

I have also reviwed my top ten list and on thorough investigation my opinion that she was boss-eyed is completely unfounded. Though I do stick to the opinion that she is has an ace bod, I knew a girl with a 22 inch waist ( I put through an 'intense' emotional state, no worries - nothing violent or sexual, she deserved it, though maybe at 25 she was young, fuck I only was 27, I was cool then, so it must be cool)anyways back to kareena - slim, accentuated by the outfits but it suits, still say pikapad tops. Yee'z list had Katrina kaif at 10, should have stopped watching then, Kajol, indeed. finmad

Reply #441 - October 19, 2013, 11:19 PM

EEErrrrrrrrrrrrrr  devil ...devil  ..devilsadvokat
    [quote author=yeezevee link=topic=15362.msg711485#msg711485 date=1381595850]
    77??

[s]hmm watch these Indian songs/dances/bevies  you will be 17 all the time Devil...   Devils and gods don't age   books of gods says that.. Go be 17 all the time.. here ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CY0pDBhzN4[/s]

[quote author=devilsadvokat link=topic=15362.msg712762#msg712762 date=1381951890]
    [s]Thank you yee. Best video you ever linked for me. Top ten current Bollywood actresses, a good category. I magine if some dude got the same list in the same order. I'd want to meet him, maybe not shake him by the hand, though.

Anyways, this link, the compiler destroys his credibility by his number one choice of kajol, thankfully you only realise that at the end, before that you think ok ok, and my interest was irked by Depika Padukone only coming seventh in his list??!! what, six better than DP (maybe not lol).

Ashwiriya? Rai at six - old news
    Pretty Zinta - at five - no way objectively and subjectively
    Bipashu at four I think - Ok, similar to Deep Throat but ever so lightly, manly
    Priyanka Chopra - here I thought, hmm ok - PC is jst too perfect, you need flaw
    Rani Mukerjee at 3, 3 Mmm - if the list was sexiest in native dress, she would be top and I give you those eyes and smile.
    No I messed my numbers up - karisma or kareena kapoor is there ahead of Pikapad- ace bod, character nose but a bit too boss-eyed - thank you for her tune, that is being played now
    At number one, top of the tree Kajol!!! don't waste my time, seems that was his first/in his teenage years.
    [/s]
    [/quote]

devilsadvokat  you really didn't watch the tube that I intended you to watch.. you missed the bus and that  hidden valley the bus is going through

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54ylCOeJCYY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_muiuzC-tk

Rip.... what a loss to the nation... and the music lovers

Reply #442 - October 19, 2013, 11:36 PM

First time you used my proper full moniker after a couple of devils

reminds of the time I berated an ex-muslim employee also ex lol not to eat pig on my premises in front of me (did catch him early, he probably wasn't expecting me to turn up so early)he still took a bite, before putting it down and forgotten the rest...

You are on ignore. From now, gave you one warning, but yet still you persist and i thought we would be able to bond, we do, despite outward appearances have similar views, not that you would think it. Leave the 16/17 yr olds alone. Be a good boy, now.

Getting trigger happy. Me.

Reply #443 - October 20, 2013, 12:05 PM

Pikapad is not a nice nickname to give to god's gift to mankind (think of the lesbians). I now entitle her Pikapa, suits her.

Reply #444 - October 21, 2013, 01:39 AM

First time you used my proper full moniker after a couple of devils

reminds of the time I berated an ex-muslim employee also ex lol not to eat pig on my premises in front of me (did catch him early, he probably wasn't expecting me to turn up so early)he still took a bite, before putting it down and forgotten the rest...

You are on ignore. From now, gave you one warning, but yet still you persist and i thought we would be able to bond, we do, despite outward appearances have similar views, not that you would think it. Leave the 16/17 yr olds alone. Be a good boy, now.

Getting trigger happy. Me.

Hmm...    trigger happy., good for you Angel...  Angelsadvocate....   well life goes on with or without Zubaida Khanum, but her angelic voice will love for ever..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhJA9sLRjMM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbzWqArh5Ds&list=PLKyqyahaQiT9O9nKruGwdDyo_jjnbysyB

Enjoy Angel's voice...

Reply #445 - October 23, 2013, 08:43 PM

The video is weird but nice song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bk-XgO0MuKs
     Reply #446 - October 23, 2013, 09:00 PM

I like that

angeladvocate

Angel Heart - I KNOW WHO I AM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEUUS_kjI4k

Reply #447 - October 24, 2013, 03:56 PM

I like that

angeladvocate

Angel Heart - I KNOW WHO I AM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEUUS_kjI4k

Yes Sir..   You have Angel Heart -  And You  KNOW WHO You are ..

Then Stop Pakiing,  off course you have the right to be UKiing.,  and you must have freedom to say anything you like and must have freedom to be  anything you want to be..  but..but let us not forget that simple  "GOLDEN RULE"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGRLaMm3uZ0

Well great voice.. great nodes...

Reply #448 - November 05, 2013, 10:27 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BqOnkNpJvA
     Reply #449 - November 28, 2013, 11:36 PM

Hum hain iss pal yahan. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUXoEeOnPFE
  • Previous page 1 ... 13 14 1516 17 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »