Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Post your favourite Bollywood song(s)!

(Read 93540 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 12 13 1415 16 17 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Post your favourite Bollywood song(s)!
     Reply #390 - October 05, 2013, 11:54 AM

I love Kishore Kumar. The best of the singers (then Rafi, then Mukesh, then Sanu).

Saying Kishore is better than Rafi is considered blasphemy in out household. You better not say that to my old man. Though you may have a point because the top Kishore songs beat the top rafi songs but their body of work, taken as a whole, I'd still say rafi, but then again I am biased, and you are Pakistani saying that, so you unbiased, fucking hell you are brave!

I am my own worst enemy and best friend, itsa bit of a squeeze in a three-quarter bed, tho. Unhinged!? If I was a dog I would be having kittens, that is unhinged. Footloose n fancy free, forced to fit, fated to fly. One or 2 words, 3 and 3/thirds, looking comely but lonely, till I made them homely.D
     Reply #391 - October 05, 2013, 11:59 AM

you're living through the revolution. The salafis have brought their own brand of Islam to the UK.

Yup I live in the greatest city in the UK, Manchester.

I love classic bollwood tunes, 60,70s.

Late Eid Mubarak, Where's my eidee present ?
     Reply #392 - October 05, 2013, 12:02 PM

Rafi is the greatest singer of all time. let me repeat... Rafi is the greatest singer of all time.

When he died it was like a death in the family

BTW im not pakistani, I rate Mukesh and Manna Day before Kishore.

But they're all legends and Bollywood will never see their likes.

Reply #393 - October 05, 2013, 12:29 PM

We're all right.

Kishore, Rafi etc. never really had any such silly feuds towards the end of their life and were (as far as I can see) very humble, generous human beings. I fthey heard about being compared to one another they would no doubt feel blessed as they had high respect for on another.

We will never see their likes again.

BUT, there is a HUGE contender for the greatest singer of ALL time, lest we forget the late, great Ustadji:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFCUWaY29UA

Wow! The power and emotion in his voice is unbelievable. How blessed was I to be around when he was alive and hear him.

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #394 - October 05, 2013, 12:57 PM

My fave Ustad song
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvQVxrMZB18

Reply #395 - October 05, 2013, 02:50 PM

what is wrong with you guys?? .. you are listening to a legend for 6mts? 10 mts?   Uufff..

here you go..
    Ustad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan (Live at Ramgarhia Sabha Gurdwara Slough UK on 31st December 1989)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rDpONbOL8U

Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan Live At Bradford University
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0VUyAPlf2w

Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan in Central Park New York Full Concert -
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u55X5FtI_o

go get some Corona and gulp it with spiced veg..non veg.. pickle.. whatever.. watch at least 6hr non stop .. off course NEVER STOP WORKING.. 

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #396 - October 05, 2013, 03:07 PM

Mere bhai,

Ustadji masterpieces I can only listen to for a few minutes.

The lyrics, the music, the voice is so powerful it is too much for me to take for great lengths.

Oh Allah, listen to the Great Ustadji and produce something like it. You may try, but you will be of the lost.

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #397 - October 06, 2013, 12:31 AM

Not that i need any white guys to validate the music that i like:
    #
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gr4pot6CMXo

Reply #398 - October 06, 2013, 06:49 PM

this song is amazing <3
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG85lqOAu7Y
     Reply #399 - October 06, 2013, 06:59 PM

That's a good choice Inzy,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy0JZhPU6KI

This is Rahat, nephew of the great, inimitable, unique Ustadji. As close to 'God' as I will ever get.

Reply #400 - October 06, 2013, 07:07 PM

wow i also like rahat
    watch this  Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h61upuUTdw
     Reply #401 - October 06, 2013, 07:24 PM

Lovely song, appears as though there's a community of us on this forum!  Afro

That Akhiyan song is one that I listen to over and over again until I rinse it out dry.

Smiley

Reply #402 - October 07, 2013, 09:16 AM

Apostate - I don't read the introductions section, a self-ban, so unless you don't like to, background etc please.

Inception - can you find me any tunes like the ones I posted above, (you seem to know your stuff) big dance numbers, catchy tunes, colour, bodies and really really cheesy. I found another of its ilk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cDoRqPnCXU

I am guessing the woman is Priyanka Chopra and first time laid eyes on Ranbir Kapoor, quirky character, I swear in some scenes in the video above, he is stoned, a little red-eye.

I am my own worst enemy and best friend, itsa bit of a squeeze in a three-quarter bed, tho. Unhinged!? If I was a dog I would be having kittens, that is unhinged. Footloose n fancy free, forced to fit, fated to fly. One or 2 words, 3 and 3/thirds, looking comely but lonely, till I made them homely.D
     Reply #403 - October 07, 2013, 09:24 PM

The female star above is not Priyanka Chopra, it is Deepika Padukone, the same in love mera hit hit!!!. She has two different bodies though. One is fuller, you can tell from the face, the other seems to be (I am guessing love mera hit hit is the latter of the two versions) the same girl on a diet of cocaine, fresh air and love/sex.

Reply #404 - October 08, 2013, 10:50 AM

Gays and Girls

In the last video I posted, which I have watched a few times now, there is another chap, not the all-singing, all-dancing star, he appears at 1.58, and a few other times. He has a beard. as far as bearded guys go, he is sexy. Imo

Reply #405 - October 09, 2013, 03:12 PM

Lovely song, appears as though there's a community of us on this forum!  Afro

That Akhiyan song is one that I listen to over and over again until I rinse it out dry.

Smiley

LOl i used to listen only to rahat songs when i was in love with a a pakistani guy abuahauha XD

Inception - can you find me any tunes like the ones I posted above, (you seem to know your stuff) big dance numbers, catchy tunes, colour, bodies and really really cheesy. I found another of its ilk.

I don't like much the new bollywood songs, but i'll post some

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ9wT-OJtik

ahaha brings back a lot of memories related to my childhood <3

Reply #406 - October 09, 2013, 03:17 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1P1lH_iG4M

rahat
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMbJId6ZxjA
     Reply #407 - October 09, 2013, 03:21 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lZNS5dW6Y4
     Reply #408 - October 09, 2013, 08:53 PM

The gut at 1.58 is not only sexy but you know you would feel safe with him. Ennit girls? I mean I wouldn't give up my bum virginity, don't think I ever will (er, maybe but it would need to involve a broad-minded broad)but a snog/fondle...there is a moment for anything lol

Inception - Are you a bird. Because Jedi called you Inzy, but you were in love with a Pakistani guy, I mean they are not mutually exclusive but what gives?

I have been reminded that my English idioms, turns of phrases, cultural references and generally are not greatly understood by those from certain shores. I don't know how you did with the term, really really cheesy (thanx for the tunes, will peruse), so bird means female and what gives means - you gay or girl?

If either, as I understand you are in Pakistan? where? etc? (etc means, look it up, I mean look it up on google, not that that's what it means) aw shit I should stop confusing you.

So you need to come to England? freedom from what?

ETA (edited to add) - yes, the crazy kiya re tune with ashwariya rai is on my list, she can't dance to save her life.

It's official, Deepika Padukone is the fittest Asian female on the planet. because I say so. I have been told that Katrina Kaif is half-white, is that what I meant by composite face?, so no (my young cousin visiting said check out anoushka kumar/arousha sharma or some combination, cant find her. But it has to be Deepika Padukone of old before decided that the bag of bones look was a good one to go for (my English friend would love her), I mean I might have been groomed by the media to go for a certain type of woman but men fancy women of all shapes and sizes.

Reply #409 - October 09, 2013, 10:59 PM

Man you r so confusing  wacko
    Sometimes i feel like u r makin fun of me or maybe u r  -_-
    First of all, i dont live in pakistan, i live in london and came here in july from italy where i spent most of my lifetime

So it's not my fault that i dont understand what the hell u r tryin to say to me bcz english is not my first language
     Reply #410 - October 09, 2013, 11:03 PM

Oh and i thought "cheesy " had a positive meaning
    Now i get it -.-
     Reply #411 - October 09, 2013, 11:23 PM

Man you r so confusing  wacko
    Sometimes i feel like u r makin fun of me or maybe u r  -_-
    First of all, i dont live in pakistan, i live in london and came here in july from italy where i spent most of my lifetime

So it's not my fault that i dont understand what the hell u r tryin to say to me bcz english is not my first language

What does -_- mean? You are Italian? I got confused with all the  'I need freedom' sorry, crossed wires. I was not poking fun at you just saying that other posters who don't have English as their first language (hell even some who do lol) will not understand some of my phrases/idioms/references. I am so sorry if you thought I was taking the piss out of you. Are you a fella or a feline(female)?

And Inception - cheesy in my book is good. I will listen and tell you if they are cheesy and good or just good or ok or whatever.

Reply #412 - October 09, 2013, 11:36 PM

What does -_- mean? You are Italian? I got confused with all the  'I need freedom' sorry, crossed wires. I was not poking fun at you just saying that other posters who don't have English as their first language (hell even some who do lol) will not understand some of my phrases/idioms/references. I am so sorry if you thought I was taking the piss out of you. Are you a fella or a feline(female)?

And Inception - cheesy in my book is good. I will listen and tell you if they are cheesy and good or just good or ok or whatever.

Well im an italian citizen  and yes im a female
    And yes i need freeeeeedoommmm !!!
    Well cheesy means cheap <.<
    -_-  it is a face  which means  "im pssed off"

Reply #413 - October 09, 2013, 11:55 PM

Well im an italian citizen  and yes im a female

I know Bollywood tunes are appreciated/have a following in the most unlikeliest of places, but you are not sub-continental, Asian?

And yes i need freeeeeedoommmm !!!

From whaaaaaaaaaat. Smiley

Well cheesy means cheap <.<

I am not sure what cheesy means, don't think many Bollywood tunes come cheap. Ok cheesy - I start with Hindi dance tunes with some lyrics in English, English is only used on the shut up and dance type tunes, not on the romantic/loveydovey tunes. Are you young Inception? You do know Bollywood/romance fiction is really just that - fiction.

-_-  it is a face  which means  "im pssed off"

I am never pissed off. When I am, you would know about it. Nice meeting you.

Reply #414 - October 10, 2013, 08:11 PM

I was born in pakistan lol     if you r so curious, read my story in the lounge area loooool XD
    yeah im 17 yrs old
    need to escape my family, but i dont know how to do it right now
    they would never accept me as an ex-muslim  lipsrsealed
     Reply #415 - October 10, 2013, 08:37 PM

17. let me say that again 17. Seventeen, se-ven-teeeen. Best year of my life and I was still to lose my virginity. You can't plan an escape at 17. Fucking cool that you are 17 have become steadfast in your apostasy. You need along term plan, I know with the kidz it's right now, right here, but you gotta bunker down for the long run. Plan. Use your skills. Use your parents tactics against them. You gotta secure a future, a way of independent finance. Leave on good terms, let them burn the bridges.

Love Changes (Everything) - Climie Fisher
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRXM0FY_qs0

Reply #416 - October 10, 2013, 08:43 PM

17. let me say that again 17. Seventeen, se-ven-teeeen. Best year of my life

devil you are still 17 ..Seventeen, se-ven-teeeen.   your best years just started . don't screw it up...

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #417 - October 10, 2013, 09:00 PM

Thanks. I know you like the my new moniker for you YZTV it is so U. Afro Have it.

In fact keep YZV, off course, just rename your media arm YZTV.

Reply #418 - October 10, 2013, 09:20 PM

Yee

it's 10 - 10 30.

Reply #419 - October 10, 2013, 09:37 PM

Yee get this. Inception is 17 years old and she does not like new Indian songs. (Inception - I am not making fun of you at all, you are brilliant and let no one say so otherwise). Old before her time.

• Previous page 1 ... 12 13 1415 16 17 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »