Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
April 16, 2024, 07:25 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Good Bye Everyone

(Read 10673 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 3 4« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Good Bye Everyone
     Reply #90 - April 01, 2011, 01:39 AM

In other words, inhumane.

"Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well."
    - Robert Louis Stevenson
     Reply #91 - April 01, 2011, 01:41 AM

you should read the quran again,have you read it?islam is from the quran not from what muslim do,i know many muslims like bluecake are misguided but they arent what islam is

I posted one simple sentence, and you still didn't understand it.

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
     Reply #92 - April 01, 2011, 01:44 AM

what thousands of hadith,which are you talking about?

There were 2 millions Hadiths circulating around when Bukhari and his pals started to pick and choose which Hadiths to accept... so, I too belive I have the same right to pick and choose, like they did.

anyway i accept all of hadiths whether from bukhari or any other scholar as long as is not shia hadith who have their own bias,why dont you also accept all hadith?and if you reject bukhari hadith then how do you know how to do salat?

First of all, there's little regarding salat in Bukhari's book. Second, I never said I reject Bukhari's book in its entirety... I only believe it is heresy to claim that his man made method for choosing Hadiths to be necessarily a part of Islam.

see, my Salafi friend, you are the heretic here, not I.

A googolplex is *precisely* as far from infinity as is the number 1.--Carl Sagan
     Reply #93 - April 01, 2011, 01:48 AM

There were 2 millions Hadiths circulating around when Bukhari and his pals started to pick and choose which Hadiths to accept... so, I too belive I have the same right to pick and choose, like they did.
    First of all, there's little regarding salat in Bukhari's book. Second, I never said I reject Bukhari's book in its entirety... I only believe it is heresy to claim that his man made method for choosing Hadiths to be necessarily a part of Islam.

see, my Salafi friend, you are the heretic here, not I.

i dont really know about all this,all i know is that because allah protected quran word for word,he also protected hadith in the same way,and if bukhari rejected any hadith then is only because he was gided from allah and possibly those hadith were wrong or had some problems,but i'm SURE that allah protected the quran,he also protected hadith,otherwise makes no sense to think the quran is protected either,and if you going to pick and choose, you are not muslim,you are a kafir
     Reply #94 - April 01, 2011, 01:50 AM

you said last time that you wanted to do it,dont lie.anyway the answer is,in islam only the married wife or the slavegirl is halal,and slavegirl is not really possible now only in true sharia state etc,so the answer is,because you cant do nikah with sheep (she cant say yes)is not allow,dont ask me again,i have given you my answer on this

Bitch, I said support your claims by showing where I said this, or apologize sincerely, shut up and put a penis of a goat in your mouth as you said you like to do.

Darwin is dead by the way. I don't speak with dead people, who do you speak to? Allahuma iftahna abwab rahmatika - ring a bell, lunatic?

"That it is indeed the speech of an illustrious messenger" (The Koran 69:40)
     Reply #95 - April 01, 2011, 01:53 AM

you are crazy............
     Reply #96 - April 01, 2011, 01:56 AM

but i'm SURE that allah protected the quran,he also protected hadith,otherwise makes no sense to think the quran is protected either

What ever said that the hadith received divine protection?

- Robert Louis Stevenson
     Reply #97 - April 01, 2011, 01:59 AM

is common sense,hadith is part of islam,and allah has said that islam is the final religion therefore it cannot have any corruption whatsoever unless you think allah is weak
     Reply #98 - April 01, 2011, 02:00 AM

LOL you are a vicious, ruthless salafi. My feelings are hurt. I'm scarred for life. I admit that is pretty crazy to engage a troll, while I could be doing something productive Smiley

Reply #99 - April 01, 2011, 02:02 AM

is common sense,hadith is part of islam,and allah has said that islam is the final religion therefore it cannot have any corruption whatsoever unless you think allah is weak

What did AbdulWahhab do to Islam?

Reply #100 - April 01, 2011, 02:04 AM

go away crazy.... bye
     Reply #101 - April 01, 2011, 02:09 AM

Cry

Reply #102 - April 01, 2011, 02:27 AM

i dont really know about all this,all i know is that because allah protected quran word for word,he also protected hadith in the same way,and if bukhari rejected any hadith then is only because he was gided from allah and possibly those hadith were wrong or had some problems,but i'm SURE that allah protected the quran,he also protected hadith,otherwise makes no sense to think the quran is protected either,and if you going to pick and choose, you are not muslim,you are a kafir

get your facts straight kid! Hadith is HEAVILY corrupted, and people started cleaning it up 200 years after the death of the prophet. Salafis think that Bukhari and Muslim, in particular, did a great job.... well. i don't care what they think... their work is still lacking.

Now, tell me, where did God say that Bukhari/Muslim/their pals would be inspired by Him to choose the correct Hadiths?

A googolplex is *precisely* as far from infinity as is the number 1.--Carl Sagan
     Reply #103 - April 01, 2011, 06:28 AM

^^^^ disgraceful! How can you post something another person privately confided in you?

yeah, you're a typical Muslim alright, and honestly, sometimes it's really hard to blame people like DH for being so disgusted at Muslims in general.

I was thinking the exact same thing! Wtf? What ever happened to brotherhood in Islam?? and you claim to be a good muslim yet your ready to call Bluecake out the second he doesn't agree with you

Pathetic

井の中の蛙大海を知らず。
    (I no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu)
    A frog in a well does not know the great sea.
     Reply #104 - April 06, 2011, 01:37 AM

get your facts straight kid! Hadith is HEAVILY corrupted, and people started cleaning it up 200 years after the death of the prophet. Salafis think that Bukhari and Muslim, in particular, did a great job.... well. i don't care what they think... their work is still lacking.

Now, tell me, where did God say that Bukhari/Muslim/their pals would be inspired by Him to choose the correct Hadiths?

is COMMON SENSE,islam is the last religion and is sent because other religions before islam got corrupted,if you think allah couldnt protect his last religion from corruption as well then you are basically saying allah is stupid (naoozubillah),is common sense that allah guided those people to correct the hadith
    do you have any logical reason why quran is not corrupted and hadith is corrupted???both are stored in the same method since the time of holy prophet
     Reply #105 - April 06, 2011, 01:37 AM

I was thinking the exact same thing! Wtf? What ever happened to brotherhood in Islam?? and you claim to be a good muslim yet your ready to call Bluecake out the second he doesn't agree with you

Pathetic

he isnt muslim he is a munafiq
     Reply #106 - April 06, 2011, 01:53 AM

is COMMON SENSE,islam is the last religion and is sent because other religions before islam got corrupted,if you think allah couldnt protect his last religion from corruption as well then you are basically saying allah is stupid (naoozubillah),is common sense that allah guided those people to correct the hadith
    do you have any logical reason why quran is not corrupted and hadith is corrupted???both are stored in the same method since the time of holy prophet

no, both are not recorded in the same method... at least get an education before you start talking about these things.

and no, there's no logical reason to believe the Quran is not corrupted... the normal thing that should have happened is that it got corrupted... i only believe without proof, it was not corrupted.

By the way, just a random question: if someone told you that the prophet tried to committ suicide so many times because Gabriel wouldn't visit him, would you believe it? yes/no?

Reply #107 - April 06, 2011, 01:57 AM

so you think logical thing is quran is corrupted?then why you believe its not corrupted?and is depends,if its in hadith or quran i will believe it
     Reply #108 - April 06, 2011, 01:58 AM

See thread

- Robert Louis Stevenson
     Reply #109 - April 06, 2011, 02:00 AM

so you think logical thing is quran is corrupted?then why you believe its not corrupted?and is depends,if its in hadith or quran i will believe it

answer the question with either yes or no:

if someone told you that the prophet tried to committ suicide so many times because Gabriel wouldn't visit him, would you believe it? yes/no?

Reply #110 - April 06, 2011, 02:03 AM

answer my queestion first
    so you think logical thing is quran is corrupted?then why you believe its not corrupted?

my answer is no unless that person can show me in hadith or quran
     Reply #111 - April 06, 2011, 02:08 AM

answer my queestion first

religious books are under great pressure, more than any other historical document, to be corrupted to suit the needs of people. So logically, the quran, being a religious book must be corrupted too, except i believe it is not because i'm convinced in the vast majority of its verses.

my answer is no unless that person can show me in hadith or quran

spoken like a true salafi. so tell me salafi, if you are willing to freeze you brain so much, then why did you chhose to belive in the quran, rather than say, the Bible?

Reply #112 - April 06, 2011, 02:15 AM

ok
    1)so if you beleive quran is not corrupted,then its the same quran which talks about islam being perfect religion,and about other religions being corrupted so he sent islam which is perfect,if you believe this then is COMMON SENSE that god protected the hadiths also becauase sunnat is a big part of islam,otherwise is like saying i believe earth is round but africa is flat!!you must beleive both otherwise how it makes sense that allah would let his religion get corrupted again even when is the last religion?

2)because munafiq bible is full of mistakes and errors,thats why quran is sent
     Reply #113 - April 06, 2011, 02:17 AM

Typical. Anyone who does NOT agree with you is a munafiq Roll Eyes

井の中の蛙大海を知らず。
    (I no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu)
    A frog in a well does not know the great sea.
     Reply #114 - April 06, 2011, 03:05 AM

ok
    1)so if you beleive quran is not corrupted,then its the same quran which talks about islam being perfect religion,and about other religions being corrupted so he sent islam which is perfect,if you believe this then is COMMON SENSE that god protected the hadiths also becauase sunnat is a big part of islam,otherwise is like saying i believe earth is round but africa is flat!!you must beleive both otherwise how it makes sense that allah would let his religion get corrupted again even when is the last religion?

ok, let's cut the crap. so you belive God allowed Hadith to be corrupted for 200 years until Bukhari and his friends decided to save the day?

2)because munafiq bible is full of mistakes and errors,thats why quran is sent

But Salafi, you just admitted that you you wouldn't normally believe that Muhammed tried to committ suicide unless it's in Hadith or Quran. Why wouldn't you normally believe it? because it sounds stupid, right? anyway, this stupid hadith is in Bukhari's book.... so now, you have to believe it, even though it sounds like a stupid error to you.

Reply #115 - April 06, 2011, 08:07 AM

1) not really,could be that it STARTED to get corrupted near end of 200 year and then through bukhari and others allah helped revert the corruption and keep it secure,now answer ME,how does it make sense to you that allah would allow hadith to get corrupted when he himelf said that islam is final religion and is perfect?

2)no it doesnt sound stupid,i simply said i dont believe rumor,even if you tell me smething very good about holy prophet i wont beleive unless in hadith ok

Reply #116 - April 07, 2011, 03:15 AM

1) not really,could be that it STARTED to get corrupted near end of 200 year and then through bukhari and others allah helped revert the corruption and keep it secure,now answer ME,how does it make sense to you that allah would allow hadith to get corrupted when he himelf said that islam is final religion and is perfect?

First of all, the quran didn't say Islam was perfect, it simply said Isalm was *completed* on the day of Pilgrimage (all the rituals completed). To think that other religions were never perfect is both arrogant and stupid.

btw, the heart and soul of the religion is in the Quran...

anyway, so you admit that hadiths were corrupted, but God sent prophet Bukhari and his friends to save hadiths? wait, where does God say in the Quran that we should accept the authority of prophet Bukhari and his friends?

2)no it doesnt sound stupid,i simply said i dont believe rumor,even if you tell me smething very good about holy prophet i wont beleive unless in hadith ok

ok, what if i shown you tons of Hadith contradicting Quran? For example, the Quran says the prophet was an illiterate man, but in Bukhari's HOLY book, we see a Hadith claiming that the prophet HIMSELF wrote letters with his own hand to people. Now what do you say to this, dear Salafi?

Reply #117 - April 09, 2011, 08:45 AM

First of all, the quran didn't say Islam was perfect, it simply said Isalm was *completed* on the day of Pilgrimage (all the rituals completed). To think that other religions were never perfect is both arrogant and stupid.
    btw, the heart and soul of the religion is in the Quran...

anyway, so you admit that hadiths were corrupted, but God sent prophet Bukhari and his friends to save hadiths? wait, where does God say in the Quran that we should accept the authority of prophet Bukhari and his friends?

ok, what if i shown you tons of Hadith contradicting Quran? For example, the Quran says the prophet was an illiterate man, but in Bukhari's HOLY book, we see a Hadith claiming that the prophet HIMSELF wrote letters with his own hand to people. Now what do you say to this, dear Salafi?

quran says its perfect, see verse 5:3, "This day have I perfected your religion for you"
    http://www.usc.edu/schools/college/crcc/engagement/resources/texts/muslim/quran/005.qmt.html
    all 5 translations say 'perfected your religion' none say 'complete' so dont make lies,of course other religions are corrupted for example the bible,i have ALREADY answered your question, HOW CAN GOD ALLOW ISLAM THE PERFECT, LAST RELIGION TO BECOME CORRUPTED AGAIN WHEN ALL THE PAST RELIGIONS WERE CORRUPTED AND ISLAM SUPPOSED TO BE THE FINAL ONE?Huh??DO YOU THINK ALLAH IS SO INCOMPETENT HE CANT PROTECT HADITH????THEN WHY YOU CALLL YOURSELF MUSLIM?Huh?Huh? And where in quran it says holy prophet pbuh is illiterate?if he wrote letters it means he might be illiterate at the time the verse was revealed but he later possibly learnt to read and write,why is it such a big surprise to you
     Reply #118 - April 10, 2011, 09:48 AM

There is no such thing as god. Mohammed was a liar who made this shit up. Are you saying there have been no innovation/bidat happened to islam?

Admin of following facebook pages and groups:
    Islam's Last Stand (page)
    Islam's Last Stand (group)
    and many others...
  • Previous page 1 2 3 4« Previous thread | Next thread »