Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Good Bye Everyone

(Read 10688 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 34 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Good Bye Everyone
     Reply #60 - April 01, 2011, 12:58 AM

Very disgraceful and an obvious proof of a prank in two muslims referencing christian anti-Islamic source for educational purposes. Simply hilarious, you funny funny pranksters.

If you were a Muslim I want to know my rights, please, alsadeem, just calling ignorant people like me lunatics is very disrespectful? Is this what your prophet taught you?

"That it is indeed the speech of an illustrious messenger" (The Koran 69:40)
     Reply #61 - April 01, 2011, 01:00 AM

why it says you're muslim?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?

I am not a Muslim. Not your kind of a Muslim anyway... it's an insult that I have to share the same label with you, but unfortunately i have no other choice.

A googolplex is *precisely* as far from infinity as is the number 1.--Carl Sagan
     Reply #62 - April 01, 2011, 01:02 AM

then ask them to change it to 'ex muslim' you arent muslim if you say 'fuck islam' or try to invent your own sin  finmad every muslim on this site except me is really 'ex muslim'.....
     Reply #63 - April 01, 2011, 01:02 AM

Very disgraceful and an obvious proof of a prank in two muslims referencing christian anti-Islamic source for educational purposes. Simply hilarious, you funny funny pranksters.

If you were a Muslim I want to know my rights, please, alsadeem, just calling ignorant people like me lunatics is very disrespectful? Is this what your prophet taught you?

what are you talking about? that site is anti-Christian run by one of the vilest Muslims you'd ever come across online... Osama Abdullah is pure filth.

A googolplex is *precisely* as far from infinity as is the number 1.--Carl Sagan
     Reply #64 - April 01, 2011, 01:04 AM

then ask them to change it to 'ex muslim' you arent muslim if you say 'fuck islam' or try to invent your own sin  finmad every muslim on this site except me is really 'ex muslim'.....

again let me emphasize for you:

Fuck your Islam.

Reply #65 - April 01, 2011, 01:04 AM

there is no 'kinds of muslim'..there is only one muslim which is someone who follow all hadith and quran..and isnt shia..meaning salafi,everyone else is misguided
     Reply #66 - April 01, 2011, 01:05 AM

I can't believe it but you guys are actually amusing me - much like theatre.

I am not a Muslim. Not your kind of a Muslim anyway... it's an insult that I have to share the same label with you, but unfortunately i have no other choice.

Debunker,

Why could you not utter this sentence some 100 posts ago?

Reply #67 - April 01, 2011, 01:05 AM

again let me emphasize for you:

Fuck your Islam.

there is only one islam...which come form hadith and sunnat...which islam you follow then??
     Reply #68 - April 01, 2011, 01:06 AM

what anti muslim site you talking about,i never even been to 'TSR' i have no idea,but is possible 'bluecakes' is a jokester i dont know about him
    and if you want to have sex with sheep go tell it to any doctor,he will say you are lunatic of one level or another
     Reply #69 - April 01, 2011, 01:07 AM

alsadeem, when was the last time you spoke to Usama bin Ladin? How is the old man doing these days?

Reply #70 - April 01, 2011, 01:08 AM

when was last time you spoke to darwin?
     Reply #71 - April 01, 2011, 01:08 AM

Debunker,

Why could you not utter this sentence some 100 posts ago?

i'm not in the mood of playing with you, Sacha... maybe some other time.

Reply #72 - April 01, 2011, 01:08 AM

there is only one islam...which islam you follow then??

I don't think this was intentional, but it was hilarious

At evening, casual flocks of pigeons make
    Ambiguous undulations as they sink,
    Downward to darkness, on extended wings. - Stevens
     Reply #73 - April 01, 2011, 01:09 AM

ok,good,but im trying to be careful so i dont get banne again...

Huh? you were banned before?

also,
     popcorn

I don't think this was intentional, but it was hilarious

Cheesy

"If intelligence is feminine... I would want that mine would, in a resolute movement, come to resemble an impious woman."
     Reply #74 - April 01, 2011, 01:10 AM

what anti muslim site you talking about,i never even been to 'TSR' i have no idea,but is possible 'bluecakes' is a jokester i dont know about him
    and if you want to have sex with sheep go tell it to any doctor,he will say you are lunatic of one level or another

My dear, it is not that I want to have good time with a sheep, I would simply want to know what the creator of the universe has to say about the issue, instead of believing a doctor with his man-made ideas about right and wrong. Do you understand the difference? How do Muslims know right from wrong if not from Allah?

Reply #75 - April 01, 2011, 01:10 AM

I'd say this just keeps getting better and better, but that would be the biggest lie ever.

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
     Reply #76 - April 01, 2011, 01:10 AM

there is only one islam...which come form hadith and sunnat...which islam you follow then??

oh, so did you receive a revelation from God telling you that the works of Bukhari and his pals, editing Hadith, is the only real Isalm to follow? How about Mufassirin, etc? Where does the Quran say that the works and opinions of of men is necessarily a part of Isalm?

Reply #77 - April 01, 2011, 01:12 AM

Huh? you were banned before?

also,
     popcorn

Cheesy

not really ban but they change it so i can only post in 1 thread..but the mod is very nice,she freed me,so now im trying to be careful..
     Reply #78 - April 01, 2011, 01:14 AM

My dear, it is not that I want to have good time with a sheep, I would simply want to know what the creator of the universe has to say about the issue, instead of believing a doctor with his man-made ideas about right and wrong. Do you understand the difference? How do Muslims know right from wrong if not from Allah?

you said last time that you wanted to do it,dont lie.anyway the answer is,in islam only the married wife or the slavegirl is halal,and slavegirl is not really possible now only in true sharia state etc,so the answer is,because you cant do nikah with sheep (she cant say yes)is not allow,dont ask me again,i have given you my answer on this
     Reply #79 - April 01, 2011, 01:15 AM

oh, so did you receive a revelation from God telling you that the works of Bukhari and his pals, editing Hadith, is the only real Isalm to follow? How about Mufassirin, etc? Where does the Quran say that the works and opinions of of men is necessarily a part of Isalm?

is NOT works of men,is the recording of holy prophet pbuh,and if you dont follow the hadith how do you know how to do salat,how to do wudu,when to do salat,etc?and by the way quran itself also written and saved by men but guided by allah,same way that allah protected quran from change,hadith is same way
     Reply #80 - April 01, 2011, 01:16 AM

I'd say this just keeps getting better and better, but that would be the biggest lie ever.

what is your DOUBT about islam,why did you leave it
     Reply #81 - April 01, 2011, 01:25 AM

you said last time that you wanted to do it,dont lie.anyway the answer is,in islam only the married wife or the slavegirl is halal,and slavegirl is not really possible now only in true sharia state etc,so the answer is,because you cant do nikah with sheep (she cant say yes)is not allow,dont ask me again,i have given you my answer on this

Don't you think that it is disgusting to unfairly accuse someone of such thing? What one should think of Muslims who do this? Unless you can quote me saying that, stop insulting me, you catamite.

Reply #82 - April 01, 2011, 01:26 AM

Debunker, I think this was addressed to you  Cheesy

Reply #83 - April 01, 2011, 01:26 AM

is NOT works of men,is the recording of holy prophet pbuh,and if you dont follow the hadith how do you know how to do salat,how to do wudu,when to do salat,etc?and by the way quran itself also written and saved by men but guided by allah,same way that allah protected quran from change,hadith is same way

concenrate a little kid, i never said i'm a quran only Muslim... I just don't belive that Bukhari has the right to reject thousands of Hadith, based on criteria he invented, while I don't have the same right.

yes, Bukhari and his friends, each of whom devising their own methods to reject/accept Hadith is the work of men... of course, i don't need to mention Tafsir/jurisprudence, etc.

Reply #84 - April 01, 2011, 01:27 AM

it still hurts you lost the bet, doesn't it?  Roll Eyes

Reply #85 - April 01, 2011, 01:33 AM

Not as much as you uttering Ex-muslim shahada 109 posts later. What is the 109th surah?

Reply #86 - April 01, 2011, 01:35 AM

yes thanks,is for debunker..
     Reply #87 - April 01, 2011, 01:36 AM

Lots of reasons - one reason being I was driven away by brainwrecks like you.

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
     Reply #88 - April 01, 2011, 01:37 AM

concenrate a little kid, i never said i'm a quran only Muslim... I just don't belive that Bukhari has the right to reject thousands of Hadith, based on criteria he invented, while I don't have the same right.

yes, Bukhari and his friends, each of whom devising their own methods to reject/accept Hadith is the work of men... of course, i don't need to mention Tafsir/jurisprudence, etc.

what thousands of hadith,which are you talking about?anyway i accept all of hadiths whether from bukhari or any other scholar as long as is not shia hadith who have their own bias,why dont you also accept all hadith?and if you reject bukhari hadith then how do you know how to do salat?
     Reply #89 - April 01, 2011, 01:38 AM

Lots of reasons - one reason being I was driven away by brainwrecks like you.

you should read the quran again,have you read it?islam is from the quran not from what muslim do,i know many muslims like bluecake are misguided but they arent what islam is
  • Previous page 1 2 34 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »