Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Good Bye Everyone

(Read 10689 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 4 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Good Bye Everyone
     Reply #30 - March 31, 2011, 07:03 PM

Hey best of luck blue cake.. Just have a good look at my signature. Every time you pray, just try to remember my signature for a bit.Smiley

Admin of following facebook pages and groups:
    Islam's Last Stand (page)
    Islam's Last Stand (group)
    and many others...
     Reply #31 - March 31, 2011, 07:15 PM

You've made a good first impression on me. Take care, good luck with your exams, and I hope you make it back here one day 

Hi
     Reply #32 - March 31, 2011, 07:21 PM

I just realized that cakes is 100% right - I indeed lost faith in God before I left Islam. Awesome insight

Lol, lmao, rofl  Cheesy

Hi
     Reply #33 - March 31, 2011, 07:40 PM

I havent gotten the chance to know you around the forum that well.
    But thnx for passing by and good luck! Smiley
     Reply #34 - March 31, 2011, 08:26 PM

I'll never forget you, faceless internet stranger number 29784568.

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
     Reply #35 - March 31, 2011, 08:31 PM

- i have to start my intense A2 revision.
     - i feel left out being one of very few muslims on the forum
     - i originally came to find out why people left islam - I believe I have gathered the info.

you are not muslim.you try to lie and call hadith crap.you are more of 'ex muslim' than muslim,and let me give you advice,dont go in a salafi mosque and say those thing you have said here  Cheesy
     Reply #36 - March 31, 2011, 08:36 PM

as alsaeed has ruled your second reason invalid, Bluecake please reconsider your decision

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #37 - March 31, 2011, 08:43 PM

you are not muslim.you try to lie and call hadith crap.you are more of 'ex muslim' than muslim,and let me give you advice,dont go in a salafi mosque and say those thing you have said here  Cheesy

you are right alsaeedm , no one is REAL Muslim in this cembian forum., All are Pseudo and if by chance any real Muslims reads this forum  that is the end of his Islam..

It is really a serious problem that need to be solved alsaeedm

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #38 - March 31, 2011, 09:02 PM

i am real muslim,and its not end of my islam.not eveeyone is WEAK in iman
     Reply #39 - March 31, 2011, 09:10 PM

Cool, another alsaeedm freak-fest.

Reply #40 - March 31, 2011, 09:11 PM

can i also insult this person back?or is not allowed for me?
     Reply #41 - March 31, 2011, 09:11 PM

You can try.

Reply #42 - March 31, 2011, 09:27 PM

She's really sensitive about her 2nd chin, if that helps ^
     Reply #43 - March 31, 2011, 09:32 PM

You can try.

001_wub
     Reply #44 - March 31, 2011, 09:37 PM

She's really sensitive about her 2nd chin, if that helps ^

Oh yeah? Well you've got more chins than a Hong Kong phone book.

Reply #45 - March 31, 2011, 09:44 PM

If anyone has any sensible questions directed at me - I may answer them.  Smiley

Why can't Allah punish humans without Satan? Why does Allah need Satan to punish humans, and also... There is a paradox...

If Satan is going to punish us in hell, and some humans will go to hell for ever like ex Muslims, then there is a problem the devil would also have to exist for ever, but allah says he will destroy the devil.

Also it is possible to escape from Allah, if it takes angels 1000 (years to what we count) that would be 1000 light years if angels are made of light, so if 1 day to Allah equals 1000 light years, we can potentially get away from him, into million and billions of light years. By possibly traveling through worm holes, or crossing dimensions.
     Reply #46 - March 31, 2011, 10:14 PM

i am real muslim,and its not end of my islam.not eveeyone is WEAK in iman

Real Muslims believe that islam answers all questions one may have. True Muslims should tell the truth when asked about their deen. You refuse to give me a fatwa on Muslims' rights on sheep. Why?

"That it is indeed the speech of an illustrious messenger" (The Koran 69:40)
     Reply #47 - March 31, 2011, 10:18 PM

can i also insult this person back?or is not allowed for me?

On CEMB, you are free to insult anybody.. Just be ready to face the come backs..

Admin of following facebook pages and groups:
    Islam's Last Stand (page)
    Islam's Last Stand (group)
    and many others...
     Reply #48 - March 31, 2011, 10:25 PM

Is it wrong to treat cakes and alsaeeda as one person? To me they are pretty interchangeable: you know that you're not speaking to a real persona and you know you only do it out of boredom and they think that they are awesome pranksters, so why  bother seeing any distinction in their made up world view? This goes for several other members of the forum too, against whom I haven't waged jihad yet.

Reply #49 - April 01, 2011, 12:37 AM

Real Muslims believe that islam answers all questions one may have. True Muslims should tell the truth when asked about their deen. You refuse to give me a fatwa on Muslims' rights on sheep. Why?

only a sheikh or scholar can give a fatwa,and as for you i already told you that lunatics will not go to hell,so dont worry about this,do whatver you want with sheep
     Reply #50 - April 01, 2011, 12:38 AM

On CEMB, you are free to insult anybody.. Just be ready to face the come backs..

ok,good,but im trying to be careful so i dont get banne again...
     Reply #51 - April 01, 2011, 12:40 AM

Is it wrong to treat cakes and alsaeeda as one person? To me they are pretty interchangeable: you know that you're not speaking to a real persona and you know you only do it out of boredom and they think that they are awesome pranksters, so why  bother seeing any distinction in their made up world view? This goes for several other members of the forum too, against whom I haven't waged jihad yet.

you mean me and blue cake is 1 person?no we arent,i can post his pms here that he send to me
     Reply #52 - April 01, 2011, 12:43 AM

Cheesy yes, do that, I want to see his pms, saeed

Reply #53 - April 01, 2011, 12:45 AM

is good idea or not?i dont know if i should,but he is not really muslim and he said i say 'crap',so i can post i think..
     Reply #54 - April 01, 2011, 12:45 AM

I didn't mean that I believe in your and cakes tawheed, btw. I was implying that you both is not what you say you is, therefore who cares which one is which.

Show the pms!

Reply #55 - April 01, 2011, 12:49 AM

ok, i will show, but i will cut out his email from it...

first one from him:
    assalamoallaikum brother.

I myself am a brother and not a sister. I have given cogent arguments to them but they try to pluck out an inconsistency that doesnt exist out of their own ignorance. I seriously believe brother you are wasting your time - there are other sites such as TSR where you can guide people who arent narrow-minded.

Here is my email: imran.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com

I want you to join TSR - there is a muslim community there - and we help each other out as well as learn more about islam and answer questions from non-muslims about islam occasionally.
    Please email me and join and I will explain the wives issue some of which I posted parts to as well.

my reply:

hi brother imran,thanks for getting in touch,i will join that site in a few days,but will you like to explain to me the issue about the wives?

his reply:

This link explains it clearly: http://www.answering-christianity.com/polygamy.htm

In short, polygamy is not endorsed but it is accepted in islam. Alot of the reasons included when men had to go to war and some died - some women had no income because they couldnt have a job and look after their children - so they relied on a new husband - some of which were already married.
    But the link explains more reasons and in better.

my reply:

brother those reasons are true,but surely the fact that men have a higher sex drive is also taken into consideration there as long as a man can provide for them?for example this is a hadith about the holy prophet pbuh:
    Narrated Qatada:
    Anas bin Malik said, "The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, "Had the Prophet the strength for it?" Anas replied, "We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength of thirty (men)."

this from Sahih Bukhari- Volume 1, Book 5, Number 268

his reply:
    no alsaeem. Once you marry more than one wife it is your duty to give them each the same amount of love and attention.

my reply:
    of course you can give them same love,but sexually its possible to take turns,holy prophet pbuh also did turns with his wife,it is sunnat

after that he didnt answer me....
     Reply #56 - April 01, 2011, 12:52 AM

^^^^ disgraceful! How can you post something another person privately confided in you?

yeah, you're a typical Muslim alright, and honestly, sometimes it's really hard to blame people like DH for being so disgusted at Muslims in general.

A googolplex is *precisely* as far from infinity as is the number 1.--Carl Sagan
     Reply #57 - April 01, 2011, 12:54 AM

is not a sin in islam,i can do it
     Reply #58 - April 01, 2011, 12:55 AM

is not a sin in islam,i can do it

fuck you and fuck your Isalm!

A googolplex is *precisely* as far from infinity as is the number 1.--Carl Sagan
     Reply #59 - April 01, 2011, 12:58 AM

why it says you're muslim?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?
  • Previous page 1 23 4 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »