Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: DH stuff (split from Being Vegetarian)

(Read 37312 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 4 ... 8 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • DH stuff (split from Being Vegetarian)
     Reply #30 - March 25, 2011, 10:36 AM

I am not the underdog MAB. Allat for one has willingly assumed the position of DH's bitch.

LOL

That's dangerous talk. The wise man blows kisses at the Admin which turneth wrath away. He seduces, he winks, he buys her counterfeit diamonds. To enter the board is to surrender one's spine to Allat (whom God preserve).

I gave up mine a long, long time ago. So why don't you my sweet?
     Reply #31 - March 25, 2011, 10:47 AM

LOL

That's dangerous talk. The wise man blows kisses at the Admin which turneth wrath away. He seduces, he winks, he buys her counterfeit diamonds. To enter the board is to surrender one's spine to Allat (whom God preserve).

I gave up mine a long, long time ago. So why don't you my sweet?

because he asked a very stupid question Allat won't answer... so how does he save face? try his best to get banned by offending her.

You know? the old "I'm so hot shit, the admins had to ban me" self-gratifying trick.

A googolplex is *precisely* as far from infinity as is the number 1.--Carl Sagan
     Reply #32 - March 25, 2011, 10:49 AM

again, mods, please let us keep him!

A googolplex is *precisely* as far from infinity as is the number 1.--Carl Sagan
     Reply #33 - March 25, 2011, 11:03 AM

because he asked a very stupid question Allat won't answer... so how does he save face? try his best to get banned by offending her.

You know? the old "I'm so hot shit, the admins had to ban me" self-gratifying trick.

Interesting. I think you are the psychologist. Be not too quick to dismiss that excuse. I'm sure if you went to a Wahhabi site mouthing off about how the Quran contains no science miracles and that all of them are donkeys for thinking so you would be instantly railroaded out of town. And then what will you say?

I think if I had to draw up a list of the most severe offenders against the Christian code DH would appear last. You and I would top the list. No question. His only problem is that where the average person might incur the wrath of a handful of people he stands immovable against everyone. He's a professional finger-in-the-eye contrarion. But I've never found him abusive.  I’ve tried to get a rise from him a great many times. I failed.  I’ve seen him assailed by a breathless mob and waited eagerly for the cutting rejoinder. I waited in vain. DH is many things, but abusive he is not. To my way of thinking, that’s a grave defect.
     Reply #34 - March 25, 2011, 11:03 AM

I am not the underdog MAB. Allat for one has willingly assumed the position of DH's bitch.

If you want to get banned that bad why don't you leave? It's true what Deus said about you, "DH the best Salafi Islam never had" Dying to go out like some cyber-jihadi.
     Reply #35 - March 25, 2011, 11:14 AM

again, mods, please let us keep him!

I wholeheartedly concur with this.  DH, don't be a pussy and make it too easy.

Against the ruin of the world, there
    is only one defense: the creative act.

-- Kenneth Rexroth
     Reply #36 - March 25, 2011, 11:23 AM

@ bison

I think if I had to draw up a list of the most severe offenders against the Christian code DH would appear last. You and I would top the list. No question. His only problem is that where the average person might incur the wrath of a handful of people he stands immovable against everyone. He's a professional finger-in-the-eye contrarion.

pleeeaaaase don't encourage him! The poor thing thrives on this shit! an online superhero who stands his ground in the face of a storm of opposition!

On second thoughts, please do carry on your inflating of his battered ego... that what makes him amusing, anyway: his pathology.

But I've never found him abusive.  I’ve tried to get a rise from him a great many times. I failed.  I’ve seen him assailed by a breathless mob and waited eagerly for the cutting rejoinder. I waited in vain. DH is many things, but abusive he is not. To my way of thinking, that’s a grave defect.

yeah, but when he got owned by Allat for insisting on ignoring his retadred question, how does he react? he gets abusive to play the superhero who had to die in the end for his principles.  

What an online freak! I'm sure he's more of a freak in real life, but we still want him here.

Reply #37 - March 25, 2011, 11:25 AM

Nah fuck that. He insulted Allah*. I hope he gets banned. I'm bored of him anyways.

EDIT: lol Freudian slip? Meant to write Allat. Maybe DH's "right". There is no such as a real ex-muslim [SARCASM MODE ON].    
     Reply #38 - March 25, 2011, 11:32 AM

Ishina's witt:

Dryer then a shallow well in an African heatwave.
     Reply #39 - March 25, 2011, 11:33 AM

Maybe DH was "right". There is no such as a real ex-muslim

did he ever say that?

Reply #40 - March 25, 2011, 11:38 AM

Allat. You have warned me "If you put another symbol of bigotry in your avatar....YOU WILL BE BANNED". In the event that I might be tempted to use as my avatar any of the Islamic symbols above, or similar, please could you answer my question as to whether you will ban me for doing so?

You are here to wind people up and piss people off. You know damn well what your doing. You never truly engaging with ex-Muslims here. You never listen or take in anything anyone says to you. You just steam along with your monomaniacal obsession, saying the same thing time and time again. You take every opportunity to taunt, sneer, wind-up and make insinuations in your usual underhand way. You consider most of us Ex-Muslims to be closet Muslims and have not an ounce of empathy with Ex-Muslims. Yet you insist on plaguing this "Ex-Muslim" forum with your constant snide jibing and stupid games.

In short you are a troll.

The Admin have put up with your trolling for much longer than I would have and I hope they ban you soon.
     Reply #41 - March 25, 2011, 01:05 PM

The Admin have put up with your trolling for much longer than I would have and I hope they ban you soon.

Reply #42 - March 25, 2011, 02:59 PM

Ishina's witt:
    (Clicky for piccy!)

Dryer then a shallow well in an African heatwave.

LOL

I can't wait for Ishina's rejoinder. Make it good woman!

You are here to wind people up and piss people off. You know damn well what your doing. You never truly engaging with ex-Muslims here. You never listen or take in anything anyone says to you. You just steam along with your monomaniacal obsession, saying the same thing time and time again. You take every opportunity to taunt, sneer, wind-up and make insinuations in your usual underhand way. You consider most of us Ex-Muslims to be closet Muslims and have not an ounce of empathy with Ex-Muslims. Yet you insist on plaguing this "Ex-Muslim" forum with your constant snide jibing and stupid games.

In short you are a troll.

Steady now, these are fighting words. Make love, not war. We are both of us dementia-plagued and arthritis-stricken old men. In no condition to be fighting with young gallants. What happens if we lose our false teeth?

@ bison

pleeeaaaase don't encourage him! The poor thing thrives on this shit! an online superhero who stands his ground in the face of a storm of opposition!

On second thoughts, please do carry on your inflating of his battered ego... that what makes him amusing, anyway: his pathology.

yeah, but when he got owned by Allat for insisting on ignoring his retadred question, how does he react? he gets abusive to play the superhero who had to die in the end for his principles.  

What an online freak! I'm sure he's more of a freak in real life, but we still want him here.

I'm just calling it like it is brother. That's all. Call him a contrarion or a troll or a donkey romancer. It all adds up to the same thing: He rubs you the wrong way. But if the man is not a mind reader then it is your solemn duty to inform him how he should rub your body in the right way for mutual pleasure.
     Reply #43 - March 25, 2011, 03:03 PM

Do you agree with Allat that the images I used as my avatar are "symbols of bigotry" Prince Spinoza?

Rainbows.
     Reply #44 - March 25, 2011, 03:10 PM

Cheesy
     Reply #45 - March 25, 2011, 03:25 PM

Quote from: Hassan
    You are here to wind people up and piss people off.

I have absolutely no doubt that you and many others get "wound up" and "pissed off" by things I post here. But that is simply because they cannot effectively argue for the positions they adopt or against the positions I adopt (there is an obvious double entendre there for MAB and even those like Blackdog without his talent for comedy). The position I am adopting here is that the Islamic images above are as much irredeemably "symbols of bigotry" as a Nazi swastika, a KKK hood or a British National Party meeting hall. Do you agree with my position or don't you? If not why not?

You never listen or take in anything anyone says to you.

If by "listen" you mean unquestioningly accept everything you say then I am afraid that is true.

You just steam along with your monomaniacal obsession,

Which is? Answer the question please.

saying the same thing time and time again.

I say a wide range of things on a wide range of subjects.

You take every opportunity to taunt, sneer, wind-up and make insinuations in your usual underhand way.

I haven't been subject to that and more here?

You consider most of us Ex-Muslims to be closet Muslims

No I don't. However, I DO think many here have yet to shed certain behavioral propensities from their time as Muslims such as their intolerance of contrary opinions. I have said as much and am perfectly entitled to do so considering the wholly unwarranted abuse and vilification I have been subjected to  since joining here - including utterly unfounded accusations of racism and neo-Nazi affiliations (which is itself a favorite tactic of Muslims when attempting to delegitimize reasonable criticisim and concern about their cult and its growth our midst).

and have not an ounce of empathy with Ex-Muslims.

I have every sympathy with someone who dares not announce their rejection of Islam because their own father might murder them. Is your still-Muslim wife aware of your apostasy btw?Having "empathy" however is not the same as unquestioningly accepting questionable assertions like "the vast majority of Muslims are moderates" -  or that the muslimah pictured above does not harbor strong pro-sharia sentiments simply because she has a "nice" smilely face and looks as if butter wouldn't melt in her mouth. If a woman CHOOSES to dress in that manner then it is perfectly reasonable to assume that she fully understands and endorses the nasty core ideology this form of dress represents unless conclusively proven otherwise.

The mosque: the most epic display of collective douchbaggery, arrogance and delusion
     Reply #46 - March 25, 2011, 03:35 PM

Quote from: Mount A Bison
    I’ve seen him assailed by a breathless mob and waited eagerly for the cutting rejoinder. I waited in vain. DH is many things, but abusive he is not. To my way of thinking, that’s a grave defect.

MAB. If I dished out a fraction of the shit I have had chucked at me here I would have been banned long ago. Look at the way my "ebonic" parody was jumped on as "racism" and used as a justification to issue me with a warning. Anyhow, I am not interested in wasting my time trading personal abuse.

The mosque: the most epic display of collective douchbaggery, arrogance and delusion
     Reply #47 - March 25, 2011, 03:46 PM

Do you frequent any other forums, DH?

-- Kenneth Rexroth
     Reply #48 - March 25, 2011, 03:50 PM

@ DH

i know this wasn't addressed to me, but what the hell.

I have absolutely no doubt that you and many others get "wound up" and "pissed off" by things I post here. But that is simply because they cannot effectively argue for the positions they adopt or against the positions I adopt (there is an obvious double entendre there for MAB and even those like Blackdog without his talent for comedy). The position I am adopting here is that the Islamic images above are as much irredeemably "symbols of bigotry" as a Nazi swastika, a KKK hood or a British National Party meeting hall. Do you agree with my position or don't you? If not why not?

No. Why? because, for starters, islam is never about race... it is a bigotted religion, though, no doubt about that, and everyone here agrees to this. Now, is it more bigotted than other religions? I don't know about all religions, but I can assure you, it's no where near as bigotted as Judiasm, for example.

Now, let's cut all the crap and assume all Muslims are Osama bin Laden wanna-be's, what next? You kicked them all out of your countries, and? is that all you want? Because, honestly, i have no problem with that position... as I truly believe that Muslims can be at least self-sufficient living in their own countrie had it not been for their being their own worst enemies.

So they can go back to their countries, and say severe diplomatic ties with your beloved US of A, control oil production and prices as they damn wish, and demand that you get the FUCK out of their lands (Iraq).

if you are cool with that, i.e. Muslims having absolute sovereignty over their lands and their resources, then I'm more than happy with your position.

Got something to say to this?

Reply #49 - March 25, 2011, 03:56 PM

Blah blah blah...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXxpOY3UHsI
     Reply #50 - March 25, 2011, 03:57 PM

MAB. If I dished out a fraction of the shit I have had chucked at me here I would have been banned long ago. Look at the way my "ebonic" parody was jumped on as "racism" and used as a justification to issue me with a warning. Anyhow, I am not interested in wasting my time trading personal abuse.

^I think it's true.

"That it is indeed the speech of an illustrious messenger" (The Koran 69:40)
     Reply #51 - March 25, 2011, 03:59 PM

islam is never about race... it is a bigotted religion, though, no doubt about that, and everyone here agrees to this.

If you agree that its bigoted, then why do you still follow it?
     Reply #52 - March 25, 2011, 04:01 PM

If you agree that its bigoted, then why do you still follow it?

i'm not gonna discuss this question here or now... of course, i could just be cornered and trying to evade your question.

Reply #53 - March 25, 2011, 04:02 PM

@ DH

i know this wasn't addressed to me, but what the hell.

No. Why? because, for starters, islam is never about race... it is a bigotted religion, though, no doubt about that, and everyone here agrees to this. Now, is it more bigotted than other religions? I don't know about all religions, but I can assure you, it's no where near as bigotted as Judiasm, for example.

Now, let's cut all the crap and assume all Muslims are Osama bin Laden wanna-be's, what next? You kicked them all out of your countries, and? is that all you want? Because, honestly, i have no problem with that position... as I truly believe that Muslims can be at least self-sufficient living in their own countrie had it not been for their being their own worst enemies.

So they can go back to their countries, and say severe diplomatic ties with your beloved US of A, control oil production and prices as they damn wish, and demand that you get the FUCK out of their lands (Iraq).

if you are cool with that, i.e. Muslims having absolute sovereignty over their lands and their resources, then I'm more than happy with your position.

Got something to say to this?

You are seriously wasting your time, Debunker.

btw I strongly suspect DH is English not American - though he doesn't like to give much away - just likes poking his nose into our personal stories, searching for mud to sling at us. (Since this is a place for ex-Muslims to feel comfortable to share in safety, he ruins the atmosphere and I don't like posting personal stuff anymore because of him.) He likes to take from the forum and then kick us in the teeth - nice chap.
     Reply #54 - March 25, 2011, 04:04 PM

DH, I don't know too much about you, but:

the wholly unwarranted abuse and vilification I have been subjected to  since joining here - including utterly unfounded accusations of racism and neo-Nazi affiliations

If those accusations are unfounded, then why did you have nazi symbols as your avatars? And don't give me the crap about the swastika being a hindu symbol, you knew quite well that it looks very much like a swastika and still you chose to put it on there.
     Reply #55 - March 25, 2011, 04:11 PM

There was a time when I patiently tried to reason with the guy - but he evades questions when it suits him and refuses to accept anything you say about Muslims - even if iot comes from your own experience and knowledge of being a Muslim and years of studying Islam - he ALWAYS knows more about TRUE Islam than anyone of us ex-Muslims. Yet while he evades questions he doesn't want to answer - he keeps demanding: "Answer me! Or Ve 'av vays of making u talk!"

Seriously you are wasting your time - he is the worst kind of troll.

btw this is DH in real life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU
     Reply #56 - March 25, 2011, 04:27 PM

(Since this is a place for ex-Muslims to feel comfortable to share in safety, he ruins the atmosphere and I don't like posting personal stuff anymore because of him.)

What safety?  This is a public forum; you're posting "personal stuff" for anyone to see, members and anyone with access to google alike.

-- Kenneth Rexroth
     Reply #57 - March 25, 2011, 04:32 PM

What safety?  This is a public forum; you're posting "personal stuff" for anyone to see, members and anyone with access to google alike.

try to get over your OCPD dude, I'm serious! Try to resist this urgency to make things right. It irritates people around without adding anything to you.

Reply #58 - March 25, 2011, 04:33 PM

There was a time when I patiently tried to reason with the guy - but he evades questions when it suits him and refuses to accept anything you say about Muslims - even if iot comes from your own experience and knowledge of being a Muslim and years of studying Islam - he ALWAYS knows more about TRUE Islam than anyone of us ex-Muslims. Yet while he evades questions he doesn't want to answer - he keeps demanding: "Answer me! Or Ve 'av vays of making u talk!"

I also think this^ is true, but it applies to everything, not only "muslim issue". I don't think there's a need to ban him however or try to "gang rape" him again.

"That it is indeed the speech of an illustrious messenger" (The Koran 69:40)
     Reply #59 - March 25, 2011, 04:41 PM

did he ever say that?

Something to the order of "once a muslim, always a muslim".  

The only time I have had this said this to me before is by a muslims.  Which gets me thinking.  Actually that would be brilliant, a real stroke of absolute genius.  

If DH is really a muslim then he has my full respect, your strategy on this forum has worked.  Hats off to you.  Since Ive been here I have seen even some of the hard-core neo-cons here question their feelings towards Muslims & speak out against your anti-muslim views.  

Are you a salafi, sufi, sunni or shite?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
  • Previous page 1 23 4 ... 8 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »