Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 02:45 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: DH stuff (split from Being Vegetarian)

(Read 37326 times)
  • 12 3 ... 8 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • DH stuff (split from Being Vegetarian)
     OP - March 24, 2011, 04:54 PM

wigger, wigga
    n Slang a white youth who adopts black youth culture by adopting its speech, wearing its clothes, and listening to its music
    (SOURCE)

I guess that makes yo' a PIGger L2PK (innit?)

Stupid fake ass wannabe black asians. You guys are giving asians a bad name now. Probably dont even know how to even load a magizine in there and shit. Probably they took so long because they had to go find there "Daddy's" gun under the bed. I'm from the bay area, I know who to pick fights with and I know not to mess with the ones that are gonna shoot ya. And those asians had no balls. There just teny boopers trying to act black. SOURCE

How black are you? (serious scientific survey)

DH, you have been treading the line for a long time. Between your swastika avatar, now this avatar, and this post, you are crossing the line.
    This is your second SMITE. your avatar will be removed.
    If you put another symbol of bigotry in your avatar or say anything racist or bigoted in any way or attack anyone here again, you will be banned. Consider this your last warning.

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #1 - March 24, 2011, 04:57 PM

Oh please mods! don't ban him! Can't you see? he's the forum's pet!

A googolplex is *precisely* as far from infinity as is the number 1.--Carl Sagan
     Reply #2 - March 24, 2011, 05:20 PM

If you put another symbol of bigotry in your avatar....YOU WILL BE BANNED

Would "symbol of bigotry" include either:

or

or

or

or

or

or

or

or

or

? ? ? ?

or say anything racist or bigoted in any way....YOU WILL BE BANNED

I take it you issued a similar warning to  certain posters   OVER HERE. If not why not?

or attack anyone here again....YOU WILL BE BANNED

Could you please define exactly what you mean by "attack" so I may avoid such behavior?

The mosque: the most epic display of collective douchbaggery, arrogance and delusion
     Reply #3 - March 24, 2011, 05:23 PM

Swastikas, KKK uniforms, calling someone racist slurs or variations thereof are not tolerated here, by you or anyone else. We reserve the right to consider each case separately and we discuss and deal with all issues that are brought to our attention.

If you can't figure these things out for yourself as to what is racist and what is not, continue on the path you're on and you'll be banned. Not really interested in going over everything under the sun with you for the umpteenth time since nothing seems to actually get through to you.

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #4 - March 24, 2011, 05:28 PM

*WALL OF NONSENSE*

Reply #5 - March 24, 2011, 05:30 PM

Firstly, please answer my question Allat. Am I prohibited from posting the above images on grounds that they are "symbols of bigotry"?

Secondly the so-called "KKK uniform" is nothing of the sort. It is, to quote the site from which it is obtained, a "Close up of man wearing hooded mask at Semana Santa Easter festival, Cadiz,Andalucia,Spain"? Would you ban THAT as well?

And where have I called someone racist slurs?

The mosque: the most epic display of collective douchbaggery, arrogance and delusion
     Reply #6 - March 24, 2011, 05:35 PM

Not interested in your mind games, son. Try that with some of the members who don't know you that well yet.

The admins' decision's been made, if you can't understand any part of what is going on and don't want to get banned for future such actions, consider going back to university and/or avoiding this forum.
    /Endof

Reply #7 - March 24, 2011, 05:36 PM

BTW, Allat, type "Hindu symbol of peace" into google images and see the origin of my "Nazi" swastika, which, incidentally, I chose for its resemblance to something an angler would stick on the end of his line to draw the little fishies.

Reply #8 - March 24, 2011, 05:38 PM

Not interested in your mind games, son. Try that with some of the members who don't know you that well yet.

The admins' decision's been made, if you can't understand any part of what is going on and don't want to get banned for future such actions, consider going back to university and/or avoiding this forum.
    /Endof

Answer my question, oh custodian of the western values of free expression.  Am I banned from posting the above Islamic images on grounds that they are "symbols of bigotry"?

Reply #9 - March 24, 2011, 05:41 PM

Quote from: allat
    If you can't figure these things out for yourself as to what is racist and what is not,

Please explain why a hood worn in a Spanish religious festival and which has been so worn long before the Ku Klux Klan existed is "racist".

continue on the path you're on and you'll be banned.

What "path" is that exactly?

Not really interested in going over everything under the sun with you for the umpteenth time since nothing seems to actually get through to you.

You actually haven't "gone over" ANYTHING - just reiterated your non explanations.

Reply #10 - March 24, 2011, 06:02 PM

Ah come now....you are doing that of which you unjustly accused me: avoiding giving a straight answer.

Nothing gets past you does it?
     Reply #11 - March 24, 2011, 07:08 PM

wigger, wigga
    n Slang a white youth who adopts black youth culture by adopting its speech, wearing its clothes, and listening to its music
    (SOURCE)

I guess that makes yo' a PIGger L2PK (innit?)

Stupid fake ass wannabe black asians. You guys are giving asians a bad name now. Probably dont even know how to even load a magizine in there and shit. Probably they took so long because they had to go find there "Daddy's" gun under the bed. I'm from the bay area, I know who to pick fights with and I know not to mess with the ones that are gonna shoot ya. And those asians had no balls. There just teny boopers trying to act black. SOURCE

How black are you? (serious scientific survey)

INTERESTING DISCUSSION on the phenomenon of "black-acting" "Asians"

DH, you have been treading the line for a long time. Between your swastika avatar, now this avatar, and this post, you are crossing the line.
    This is your second SMITE. your avatar will be removed.
    If you put another symbol of bigotry in your avatar or say anything racist or bigoted in any way or attack anyone here again, you will be banned. Consider this your last warning.

Reply #12 - March 25, 2011, 05:33 AM

Allat. You have warned me "If you put another symbol of bigotry in your avatar....YOU WILL BE BANNED". In the event that I might be tempted to use as my avatar any of the Islamic symbols above, or similar, please could you answer my question as to whether you will ban me for doing so?

Reply #13 - March 25, 2011, 05:50 AM

Nothing gets past you does it?

Do you agree with Allat that the images I used as my avatar are "symbols of bigotry" Prince Spinoza?

Reply #14 - March 25, 2011, 06:09 AM

I agree that they are symbols of bigotry.

"That it is indeed the speech of an illustrious messenger" (The Koran 69:40)
     Reply #15 - March 25, 2011, 06:33 AM

yeah, but then so is this:

and  this:

and this:

and this:

and this:

and this:

not to mention this:

but i'm sure the mods won't object to any of these symbols either. His stupid question was irrelevant, and that's why they ignored it.

A googolplex is *precisely* as far from infinity as is the number 1.--Carl Sagan
     Reply #16 - March 25, 2011, 06:41 AM

^ we're talking about swastika and hood a la KKK used by DH, right, debunker?

Reply #17 - March 25, 2011, 06:43 AM

oh, I thought you were referring to his brilliant question.

Reply #18 - March 25, 2011, 06:45 AM

no no, that's quite a different issue in my opinion.

Reply #19 - March 25, 2011, 06:46 AM

What's the horn, btw?

Reply #20 - March 25, 2011, 06:49 AM

it's a jewish thingy they blow for blessing israel i think.

Reply #21 - March 25, 2011, 09:21 AM

@Debunker

I thought being something of a plucky outsider yourself in a sea of hostile forces that you might extend a hand of sympathy to this underdog. For shame, Bunker, for shame. 

Reply #22 - March 25, 2011, 09:38 AM

what? i even begged the mods to keep him!

Reply #23 - March 25, 2011, 09:44 AM

So why round on him like he cheated on you with the barman? I will report you to the Death-to-the-Sodomites crowd.

Cc: Saudi Ministry of Beheadings
     Reply #24 - March 25, 2011, 09:59 AM

So why round on him like he cheated on you with the barman? I will report you to the Death-to-the-Sodomites crowd.

you know what bison? I think you're right. i shouldn't have intervened and commented on his brilliant question (which wasn't directed to me anyway), but it was really out of concern for him... i simply didn't want him to be banned, so i felt compelled to explain to him his folly.

Reply #25 - March 25, 2011, 10:15 AM

Uh-huh. It's all in his very own best interests then. Nothing to do with barmen. I can believe that. But I can't believe that you are free from anti-Shia prejudice. You are a Saudi before you are a humanist. No son of Adam can resist the maelstrom of the national passions. That is why you bailed on me and refused to answer my timeless questions. I don't blame you. Prejudice over principle always. Such, such is the fate of man!
     Reply #26 - March 25, 2011, 10:17 AM

Quote from: Mount A Bison
    @Debunker

I thought being something of a plucky outsider yourself in a sea of hostile forces that you might extend a hand of sympathy to this underdog.

I am not the underdog MAB. Allat for one has willingly assumed the position of DH's bitch.

Reply #27 - March 25, 2011, 10:26 AM

Uh-huh. It's all in his very own best interests then. Nothing to do with barmen. I can believe that. But I can't believe that you are free from anti-Shia prejudice. You are a Saudi before you are a humanist. No son of Adam can resist the maelstrom of the national passions. That is why you bailed on me and refused to answer my timeless questions. I don't blame you. Prejudice over principle always. Such, such is the fate of man!

Bison, i wasn't avoiding your questions, but i usually only read the new posts shown in the left column.... anyway, i'll tend to them soon enough.

Reply #28 - March 25, 2011, 10:27 AM

So debunker, why is the Star of David and hence the Israeli flag a "symbol of bigotry"?

Reply #29 - March 25, 2011, 10:28 AM

So debunker, why is the Star of David and hence the Israeli flag a "symbol of bigotry"?

wait, i thought the star of david is a religious symbol, is it not?

• 12 3 ... 8 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »